Page 733 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 633683723729730731732733734735736737743783833 ... LastLast
Results 18,301 to 18,325 of 27146

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

But Naruto does have other ways to deal, Sage Mode, which he an now instantly go within.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    But Naruto does have other ways to deal, Sage Mode, which he an now instantly go within.
    Without Kurama, he is suspectible to Sasuke's likely perfected Tsukuyomi……Frog mode ain't got much to counter that...

I doubt Sasuke can now suppress the Kyuubi's charka guys...otherwise why didn't he do so when he fought Killer Bee?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I doubt Sasuke can now suppress the Kyuubi's charka guys...otherwise why didn't he do so when he fought Killer Bee?
    Good point!

He certainly struggled vs Gyuuki/B, yet he was stronger than when he entered Kurama's place in Naruto's consciousness.

He was kinda busy with his throat being crushed and everything. Besdies, the Mangekyou Sharingan controls the fox, not every tailed beast.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    He was kinda busy with his throat being crushed and everything. Besdies, the Mangekyou Sharingan controls the fox, not every tailed beast.
    What...when was it stated that only the Fox can be controlled? Sure it's was the only one ever shown, but that doesn't mean everything else it immune to it. Sasuke only had the Sharingan when he first suppressed the Kyuubi...so why didn't Tobi do so?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

What...when was it stated that only the Fox can be controlled? Sure it's was the only one ever shown, but that doesn't mean everything else it immune to it. Sasuke only had the Sharingan when he first suppressed the Kyuubi...so why didn't Tobi do so?
    Remember when Sasuke confronted Itachi and he paid for controlling the fox by losing his vision? Also, Tobi did control the fox with just the regular Sharingan. He did it when he extracted it from Kushina. Here's the link to the Naruto wiki on the Mangekyou Sharingan.

While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Remember when Sasuke confronted Itachi and he paid for controlling the fox by losing his vision? Also, Tobi did control the fox with just the regular Sharingan. He did it when he extracted it from Kushina. Here's the link to the Naruto wiki on the Mangekyou Sharingan.
    I'm talking about this current battle...don't you think if it was that easy to suppress, Tobi would have done it when he started the clash with Naruto... That's why I doubt Sasuke can do it...not to mention Kushina was giving birth, which lower the seal, making it easier for Tobi to gain control of the Fox (key word is control, not suppress)

I'm talking about this current battle...don't you think if it was that easy to suppress, Tobi would have done it when he started the clash with Naruto... That's why I doubt Sasuke can do it...not to mention Kushina was giving birth, which lower the seal, making it easier for Tobi to gain control of the Fox (key word is control, not suppress)
    Well Tobi only has one Sharingan now while Sasuke had two. And assuming Tobi isn't an Uchiha, Sasuke would be more proficient with it. Besides, just suppressing the fox's Chakra would be boring to watch because then Naruto wouldn't be able to do anything. Villains ultimately could do many things, but don't because it wouldn't make the story better.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    True, though Sasuke has been shown strong enough to at least fight with swords evenly against Kirabi without his Sharingan.
    Naruto still haves sages mode. :P
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

It might be harder to control the Kyuubi now that he is willingly working with Naruto. I mean it really would be cheap if Naruto's power is suppressed during the Sasuke fight while Sasuke can use any and every Sharingan hax in the book and can still have the chance to obtain Rinnegan during the fight as well. Maybe Naruto can help the Kyuubi break free the same way a Biju can help break Genjutsu.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Without Kurama, he is suspectible to Sasuke's likely perfected Tsukuyomi……Frog mode ain't got much to counter that...
    Even with the Kyuubi, Naruto could still be targeted by Sasuke's Tsukuyomi. He may lack the ability to manipulate time, but the subtle illusion he has would be hard to realize until it was too late.

The Sharingan has a special connection to the Kyuubi. Sasuke more or less underestimated Kirabi and thought a genjutsu would be enough. After that, it was too late.

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    Naruto still haves sages mode. :P
    His fight with Pain proved that even Sage Mode isn't enough. Naruto needs to use as much of the Kyuubi's chakra as possible if he hopes to defeat Sasuke. Let's just hope that Sasuke doesn't use his EMS to tamper with Naruto's newfound friendship with the Kyuubi.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    His fight with Pain proved that even Sage Mode isn't enough. Naruto needs to use as much of the Kyuubi's chakra as possible if he hopes to defeat Sasuke. Let's just hope that Sasuke doesn't use his EMS to tamper with Naruto's newfound friendship with the Kyuubi.
    It was simply a comparison with sasukes sword skills. :P

Sage mode may have the advantage for Naruto to hit the opponent without hitting them...but I doubt it can stand up to EMS Sasuke at this point. It's bad enough Naruto has yet to even find a way to counter Susanoo (the two times he's fought it, even in it's imperfect state)

Well the Kages are holding their own against Edo Madara without needing any more help, and Edo Madara possesses far greater power, so it's not exactly out of the question that Naruto could pull something.

Or Kishi could simply nerf Sasuke beforehand like he did Pain.

Sage mode may have the advantage for Naruto to hit the opponent without hitting them...but I doubt it can stand up to EMS Sasuke at this point. It's bad enough Naruto has yet to even find a way to counter Susanoo (the two times he's fought it, even in it's imperfect state)
    Danzo created a hole in susanoo, so it is possible.

Danzo did require his Baku and Izanagi to boost his technique enough to flay Susanoo. Naruto will probably do better simply waiting it out, since Sasuke can only hold Susanoo for a couple of minutes before it wears him out. One of Naruto's best advantages is his endurance.

I think the biggest problem you guys are missing so far is Sasuke's most dangerous and actually not Hax technique. (for once lol)

How will Naruto deal with Kirin? Kirin is a last resort attack from Sasuke that require little to no chakra from him in the current weather in the manga.

Ouch if he uses it on the Shinobi Army lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    I think the biggest problem you guys are missing so far is Sasuke's most dangerous and actually not Hax technique. (for once lol)

How will Naruto deal with Kirin? Kirin is a last resort attack from Sasuke that require little to no chakra from him in the current weather in the manga.

Ouch if he uses it on the Shinobi Army lol.
    Would he use it though? I mean the last time he did was against his brother...and that really wore him out, not to mention Susanoo blocked the attack like it was nothing. So perhaps the charka Cloak could protect Naruto if Sasuke does resort to that, but seeing as he has full control over his Susanoo and Amaterasu, it doesn't seem likely
    Last edited by Joltik-Kid; 11th February 2012 at 11:25 PM.

The fox cloak would probably block Kirin, not to mention Sasuke needs some preparation time before using it. It also wears him out, as stated previously, so he'll be a sitting duck, whereas Naruto could probably take the hit and have more than enough strength to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    Danzo created a hole in susanoo, so it is possible.
    Sasuke's Susano'ou has most certainly improved/developed further, not to say what progress/improvement the EMS will give it.

Quote Originally Posted by multi-scale View Post
    The fox cloak would probably block Kirin, not to mention Sasuke needs some preparation time before using it. It also wears him out, as stated previously, so he'll be a sitting duck, whereas Naruto could probably take the hit and have more than enough strength to fight back.
    We don't know if the fox cloak blocks attacks. Plus it is a tech fro when Sasuke has little to no chakra left. It doesn't wear him out because it is a finisher tech.

Also the only reason Itachi survived Kirin the first time was because of Susanoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    We don't know if the fox cloak blocks attacks. Plus it is a tech fro when Sasuke has little to no chakra left. It doesn't wear him out because it is a finisher tech.

Also the only reason Itachi survived Kirin the first time was because of Susanoo.

Well the chakra required to fire the Giant Fireball jutsu is something to consider, if there aren't any natural thunderclouds about.

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Well the chakra required to fire the Giant Fireball jutsu is something to consider, if there aren't any natural thunderclouds about.
    Noticed the weather in the last few pages of this week's chapter?

Page 733 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 633683723729730731732733734735736737743783833 ... LastLast