Page 740 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 640690730736737738739740741742743744750790840 ... LastLast
Results 18,476 to 18,500 of 27135

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Spoiler summery.

Looks like we finally get to see the end of Edo Madara vs the Kages. Plus, an unexpected meeting.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Oh damn. But knowing he could use mokuton it shouldn't really be a suprise. And with Itachi meeting Sasuke, this might be his last chance.
    Last edited by 7 tyranitars; 22nd February 2012 at 1:26 PM.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

That was a nice enough chapter. I'd rather have seen a little bit more fighting from the Kage's, but hey, at least we were updated on them. Oh First, you sure are being *****d out now aren't you.

Everyone likes a piece of shodaime hokage :P.

He's getting around as much as the Sharingan.

Anyway, the chapter itself was pretty good. Seeing a little bit more of why Hashirama was such a legend is always useful, though he still doesn't have the same flare as Madara has shown. I have to say I liked finally seeing Susanoo with legs, even if they were well defined. And Onoki's past was interesting too, though I would have liked to see more of that battle between him and Madara. The look on Sasuke's face when he saw Itachi was great. Can't wait to see what happens when they finally meet again. Wonderful chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    He's getting around as much as the Sharingan.

Anyway, the chapter itself was pretty good. Seeing a little bit more of why Hashirama was such a legend is always useful, though he still doesn't have the same flare as Madara has shown. I have to say I liked finally seeing Susanoo with legs, even if they were well defined. And Onoki's past was interesting too, though I would have liked to see more of that battle between him and Madara. The look on Sasuke's face when he saw Itachi was great. Can't wait to see what happens when they finally meet again. Wonderful chapter.
    I almost expect kishi to wait with showing us that for another 4-5 chapters. Just to cliffhanger anoy us :P.
    Last edited by 7 tyranitars; 22nd February 2012 at 5:41 PM.

From the looks of the end of the chapter...it appeared that Itachi didn't even notice Sasuke...plus his still needs to stop Kabuto
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    From the looks of the end of the chapter...it appeared that Itachi didn't even notice Sasuke...plus his still needs to stop Kabuto
    But Sasuke isn't just gonna leave this, he will probably chase him.

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    Who knows, maybe he'll brush it off saying his mind is playing tricks on him...guess will have to wait till the next chapter
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Who knows, maybe he'll brush it off saying his mind is playing tricks on him...guess will have to wait till the next chapter
    He'll probably spend the next few chapters checking to make sure he isn't under a genjutsu.

Looks like Kishi's going to manage multiple fights at once; that's a recipe for disaster. Still, I'm glad that we got to see more of Madara's fight with the Gokage, but I'm tired of Onoki getting exposition; I wish he'd just die already. I can't wait to see Sasuke and Itachi interact; I hope it happens in the next chapter.

He'll probably spend the next few chapters checking to make sure he isn't under a genjutsu.
    And after that hysteracly scream nee-saaaaannn :P

Unlikely.

Sasuke will want to share with his nii-san all the atrocities he's commited.

With his eyes, I'm sure he can quickly ascertain that Itachi is an Edo Tensei corpse and not a genjutsu.

And after that hysteracly scream nee-saaaaannn :P

FYI, nee-san, short for Onee-san is sister, LOL
    nii-san, short for Oniisan is brother XD

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post

FYI, nee-san, short for Onee-san is sister, LOL
    nii-san, short for Oniisan is brother XD
    Please don't make fun of my dislexia . wel nii san then xD
    (Sorry Itachi )

Please don't make fun of my dislexia . wel nii san then xD
    (Sorry Itachi )
    Oh I was just pointing out, LOL.

Sometimes I myself am a bit dyslexic myself or whatever and I see 9s as 6s and whathave you.

Oh I was just pointing out, LOL.

Sometimes I myself am a bit dyslexic myself or whatever and I see 9s as 6s and whathave you.
    With numbers it sort of haves a differend name, but idk what it is called :P.

Oh look! The Gokages battle is shown more! Funny we were all just talking about them not that long ago. Again I don't care about the Gokages anymore but it was nice seeing Kabuto and Edo Madara again. I have to admit I didn't care much for this chapter. More teasing of Sasuke and Itachi crossing paths just like last chapter, it was obvious it was going to happen unless Sasuke thinks his eyes are playing trick on him. I mean he does have Itachi's old eyes which is kinda weird since Itachi is now back from the dead and all... anyway it was mainly about Onoki's past which only hints that his character is going to die even more. Truthfully other then Mizukage, they can all die fighting Madara. The new generation is going to surpass them anyway. Actually Gaara is part of the new generation XD overall the chapter was pretty boring for me, even with the stuff revealed about Edo Madara.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I wasn't surprised to see Hashirama's face on Madara's body; I had expected to see it on him ever since we found out that he could use Mokuton. And speaking of Mokuton, I wonder what those flowers can do, aside from expelling pollen of course.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I wasn't surprised to see Hashirama's face on Madara's body; I had expected to see it on him ever since we found out that he could use Mokuton. And speaking of Mokuton, I wonder what those flowers can do, aside from expelling pollen of course.
    To be honest when I saw those flowers and the pollen I thought "Madara's using Sleep Powder, Stun Spore, and PoisonPowder!" whatever it does I'm sure it's a hax.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Oh look! The Gokages battle is shown more! Funny we were all just talking about them not that long ago. Again I don't care about the Gokages anymore but it was nice seeing Kabuto and Edo Madara again. I have to admit I didn't care much for this chapter. More teasing of Sasuke and Itachi crossing paths just like last chapter, it was obvious it was going to happen unless Sasuke thinks his eyes are playing trick on him. I mean he does have Itachi's old eyes which is kinda weird since Itachi is now back from the dead and all... anyway it was mainly about Onoki's past which only hints that his character is going to die even more. Truthfully other then Mizukage, they can all die fighting Madara. The new generation is going to surpass them anyway. Actually Gaara is part of the new generation XD overall the chapter was pretty boring for me, even with the stuff revealed about Edo Madara.
    Gaara won't and isn't allowed to die :C. He is too young.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Same here, I wasn't that suprised. And perhaps it haves thorns? Just a shot in the dark I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    To be honest when I saw those flowers and the pollen I thought "Madara's using Sleep Powder, Stun Spore, and PoisonPowder!" whatever it does I'm sure it's a hax.
    Don't forget Spore :P.

- Stone Will? Must be an Onoki chapter.
    - Glad we're back to the Kages.
    - That Wood style flower jutsu looks awesome.
    - I love how young Onoki's nose is still huge.
    - Another great Madara pose-quote.
    - I don't get what Kabuto is planning? Somehow he's going to summon the First Hokage, isn't he?
    - Sasuke's expression when he sees Itachi is hilarious.

I liked the chapter. The best thing about this fight is that it's on such a large scale, even larger than the one the Tailed Beasts are in.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Unlikely.
    Okay wise one...(not to be rude or anything) but what do you think is gonna happen? Itachi broke free of Kabuto's control

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    - Stone Will? Must be an Onoki chapter.
    - Glad we're back to the Kages.
    - That Wood style flower jutsu looks awesome.
    - I love how young Onoki's nose is still huge.
    - Another great Madara pose-quote.
    - I don't get what Kabuto is planning? Somehow he's going to summon the First Hokage, isn't he?
    - Sasuke's expression when he sees Itachi is hilarious.

I liked the chapter. The best thing about this fight is that it's on such a large scale, even larger than the one the Tailed Beasts are in.

A clone, maybe he could've produced, the real deal, NO, his body is in the Ninja earth but his soul was sealed with his brothers when Hiruzen used Shiki Fuujin……so in the sense that Madara was revived, no Hashirama Senju cannot be summoned/revived.

@Kid, a ninja of Itachi's level would surely sense such a large, powerful and sinister chakra approaching/passing-by, remember, as per Kurama's words, this is a chakra more sinister than Madara's….I'm well aware of Itachi being unbound by Kabuto's direct manipulation, but he's not so much free as he is just worked around it, by layering Shisui's genjutsu over Kabuto's jutsu.
    Last edited by Banana Knight Arthur; 22nd February 2012 at 10:00 PM.

A clone, maybe he could've produced, the real deal, NO, his body is in the Ninja earth but his soul was sealed with his brothers when Hiruzen used Shiki Fuujin……so in the sense that Madara was revived, no Hashirama Senju cannot be summoned/revived.

@Kid, a ninja of Itachi's level would surely sense such a large, powerful and sinister chakra approaching/passing-by, remember, as per Kurama's words, this is a chakra more sinister than Madara's….I'm well aware of Itachi being unbound by Kabuto's direct manipulation, but he's not so much free as he is just worked around it, by layering Shisui's genjutsu over Kabuto's jutsu.
    Itachi isn't a sensor so no he can't.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    Kabuto can't summon Hashirama because his soul was sealed inside the God of Death. But he can still make use of Hashirama's signature jutsu thanks to Madara. Bringing back Hashirama would be redundant even if it were possible for that very reason.

Page 740 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 640690730736737738739740741742743744750790840 ... LastLast