Page 746 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 646696736742743744745746747748749750756796846 ... LastLast
Results 18,626 to 18,650 of 27165

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

  1. #18626
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Mountains
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    I live for Sasuke, he is so much more interesting than Naruto.

    Sometimes I wish Sasuke was the hero and Naruto the bumbling villain.
    He's probably the most boring character in the series; for all his flaws however, he was bearable until he killed Itachi. Then, despite hearing Itachi died for Konoha and his own sake, he decided to destroy the thing his brother gave up everything to protect. At this point, he's only on the path of revenge to set up the Naruto/Sasuke clash everyone seems to want to happen. And Naruto's insane devotion to him makes me facepalm every time its brought up.

    Knowing Kishimoto's Uchiha fanservice however, he'll probably have Sasuke awaken the Rinnegan somehow, because Naruto-even with Sasuke's fanbase and blatant haxor skills- can kick Sasuke around the continent. The only person more ridiculously OP'ed is Madara himself.
    Last edited by TrollsterInc; 1st March 2012 at 4:32 AM.

    Heart Gold FC;

    4427 6152 1089

    I am nothing but dust in the wind...the whisper in the silence of night...the troll of a thousand fanboys...the Master of Puppets...
    Dance, little puppets, and feed me your lulz.




  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peacemaker987 View Post
    Kinda funny how everyone just ignores Ee.

    Maybe Hashirama's regeneration is the Will of Fire?
    That'd be interesting, I guess…….


    Quote Originally Posted by TrollsterInc View Post
    He's probably the most boring character in the series; for all his flaws however, he was bearable until he killed Itachi. Then, despite hearing Itachi died for Konoha and his own sake, he decided to destroy the thing his brother gave up everything to protect. At this point, he's only on the path of revenge to set up the Naruto/Sasuke clash everyone seems to want to happen. And Naruto's insane devotion to him makes me facepalm every time its brought up.

    Knowing Kishimoto's Uchiha fanservice however, he'll probably have Sasuke awaken the Rinnegan somehow, because Naruto-even with Sasuke's fanbase and blatant haxor skills- can kick Sasuke around the continent. The only person more ridiculously OP'ed is Madara himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I kind of disagree; I think Sasuke is even more boring than Naruto because he always finds things to obsess about, mostly vengeance. I think Naruto is more flexible, and overall, more likable. It's quite a reversal since I used to like Sasuke at the start of the manga, and I couldn't tolerate Naruto.

    There are two types of people, those that like Sasuke, and those that don't.

  3. #18628
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,774

    Default

    I use to really like Sasuke before he became "Darth Uchiha" I thought his relationship with team seven would evolve into a actual real friendship as the series went on but nope he choose to become the bad guy and main driving point of part 2. While there are some things I like about part 2 Sasuke I won't lie, I can't wait for Naruto to beat the living **** out of him! He's a ungrateful, arrogant, unpleasant, gloomy, woman abusing...I'll stop there because I don't want to bash, but yeah I hope he gets beat so bad every Uchiha dead, alive, or even future generations who haven't even been made yet feel the blows. That little rant aside I loved part 1 Sasuke especially during the Chunin exam. I miss that Sasuke very much.

    Edit: This rant was a little much. I shouldn't have said all that stuff about Sasuke. Cause I still don't hate him, he just needs to get his common sense knocked back into him.
    Last edited by Platinum fan.; 1st March 2012 at 5:32 AM.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  4. #18629
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,945

    Default

    I can't say I hate Sasuke purposely (because he is pretty cool) but Kishi almost makes it impossible to like him and even worst when he makes Naruto look past all of Sasuke's wrong doings. Sure I like Naruto's dedication, but realistically, I'm certain I'd have given up at that point, even if he was the closest person to me. Let's see, he tried to capture (which would kill) Naruto's technical current teacher (Bee), he tried to kill all the kages (his *** got kicked, but he did permanently scar A(Ee)), and he's currently wanting to destroy the Leaf... it's seriously hard to like a guy like that. The worst part is, he truly did have a say in all this, but he chose to continue his hatred anyway

    As I figured though, Itachi wasn't even concerned about Sasuke following him, nor did he really want to talk to his little bro
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  5. #18630
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,130

    Default

    I feel alone when I say Sasuke is one of my favorite characters. O_O I know he might seem like an ungrateful brat, but all he knows is revenge. I won't try to get people to like Sasuke. I just think he's a cool character.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

  6. #18631
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Sasuke especially during the Chunin exam.
    That was about the only time I truly liked him in the manga, made me think he was a redeemable character :/

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I feel alone when I say Sasuke is one of my favorite characters. O_O I know he might seem like an ungrateful brat, but all he knows is revenge. I won't try to get people to like Sasuke. I just think he's a cool character.
    Oh I do like him, just not in the manga *I like him in the games and other things, if that makes sense ^^;*
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  7. #18632
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,774

    Default

    Overall I do like Sasuke, just like overall I like Sakura as well to. In the end all characters have bad traits and good traits and for me the good outweighs the bad. Sasuke's made some choices that make you want to hate him and that's the point, your suppose to hate him now as he's the bad guy doing what he believes is justice for his clan. I still don't hate Sasuke, just his choices and I hope by the end of the series he reflects on all the people he's hurt that loved him...even if half that love is shallow.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  8. #18633
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Overall I do like Sasuke, just like overall I like Sakura as well to. In the end all characters have bad traits and good traits and for me the good outweighs the bad. Sasuke's made some choices that make you want to hate him and that's the point, your suppose to hate him now as he's the bad guy doing what he believes is justice for his clan. I still don't hate Sasuke, just his choices and I hope by the end of the series he reflects on all the people he's hurt that loved him...even if half that love is shallow.
    That's what I getting at, but I see one of two things happening in the end, him wondering around to discover himself or he sacrifices himself to save Naruto from something, though the former seems more likely then the latter the way it seems to be going
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  9. #18634
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    Given the way things are being set up, it's unlikely that Sasuke will get beat badly in the final fight. Kishi has already said he keeps one in mind as he powers the other, so despite what Naruto showed, Sasuke will be able to equal him, if not overpower him due to their roles.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I feel alone when I say Sasuke is one of my favorite characters. O_O I know he might seem like an ungrateful brat, but all he knows is revenge. I won't try to get people to like Sasuke. I just think he's a cool character.
    You're not alone, lol.

    I love me some Sasuke.

    That Sasuke is so polarizing just speaks to how much Kishimoto needs to thank his editor.

  11. #18636
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    Personally I'd like Sasuke more if Kishi made him a complete villain, instead of the whole good/evil ambiguous.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  12. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Personally I'd like Sasuke more if Kishi made him a complete villain, instead of the whole good/evil ambiguous.
    Well, I was hoping Itachi could make him change his mind.

    But being realistic, Itachi's priority is undoing the Edo Tensei no Jutsu.

  13. #18638
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Well, I was hoping Itachi could make him change his mind.

    But being realistic, Itachi's priority is undoing the Edo Tensei no Jutsu.
    Like I was telling everyone ^_^
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  14. #18639
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    Sasuke should die already, anyways, tsunade is a member of the Senju, they where also known as senju of a thousand hands/skills so who knows what kind of jutsu she haves up her sleef.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

  15. #18640
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Well, I was hoping Itachi could make him change his mind.

    But being realistic, Itachi's priority is undoing the Edo Tensei no Jutsu.
    He'll probably act similar to Jiraiya's book. He himself won't change Sasuke, but he'll make it easier for Naruto to change him.

    Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    Sasuke should die already, anyways, tsunade is a member of the Senju, they where also known as senju of a thousand hands/skills so who knows what kind of jutsu she haves up her sleef.
    Shouldn't have anything really. I mean, she and the others have been fighting Madara for quite a while, so suddenly having something useful that she was holding back makes no sense. still, it would be nice to see Tsunade actually use something impressive.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  16. #18641
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Mountains
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I feel alone when I say Sasuke is one of my favorite characters. O_O I know he might seem like an ungrateful brat, but all he knows is revenge. I won't try to get people to like Sasuke. I just think he's a cool character.
    The problem is that, in trying to make him this character who the world basically crapped on, he's become a really, really unlikeable guy. That, and he actually had a chance to do something with his life; he could have refused the Curse Mark, but his inability to take a loss-especially during the Chunin Exams- stopped that. He could have turned back after Itachi died and he was made aware of the circumstances, but instead he chose to destroy the very thing his brother gave up everything to protect.

    It just feels...forced. Not near as forced as Naruto's mindless devotion to saving him, though.

    Heart Gold FC;

    4427 6152 1089

    I am nothing but dust in the wind...the whisper in the silence of night...the troll of a thousand fanboys...the Master of Puppets...
    Dance, little puppets, and feed me your lulz.




  17. #18642
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    He'll probably act similar to Jiraiya's book. He himself won't change Sasuke, but he'll make it easier for Naruto to change him.
    If your talking about Itachi, nothing from what he said made it out like he was trying to convert Sasuke, not even a little, if anything, Sasuke just keeps getting angry at his brother
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  18. #18643
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollsterInc View Post
    The problem is that, in trying to make him this character who the world basically crapped on, he's become a really, really unlikeable guy. That, and he actually had a chance to do something with his life; he could have refused the Curse Mark, but his inability to take a loss-especially during the Chunin Exams- stopped that. He could have turned back after Itachi died and he was made aware of the circumstances, but instead he chose to destroy the very thing his brother gave up everything to protect.

    It just feels...forced. Not near as forced as Naruto's mindless devotion to saving him, though.
    Sasuke was refusing the Cursed Seal til Itachi came along as screwed that up. And it's understandable why he wouldn't return to Konoha. Regardless of the reasons, they had his clan killed and were gonna kill him. He had no attachment to Konoha or reason to protect it after being told to solely live for hatred by Itachi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    If your talking about Itachi, nothing from what he said made it out like he was trying to convert Sasuke, not even a little, if anything, Sasuke just keeps getting angry at his brother
    There's still time, since Sasuke appears to be following Itachi to his fight with Kabuto.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  19. #18644
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Who's Asking?
    Posts
    8,888

    Default

    I don't hate Sasuke, but he has been annoying since his fight with Itachi. They need to make him do something instead of just complain about Konoha/life/etc.

    As for Tsunade, I really hope she does not die. I'd like to see at least one Hokage not die of battle related injuries/jutsus/etc. Not to mention she is one of my favorite characters.
    Alpha Sapphire


    Omega Ruby


  20. #18645
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    48,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    There are two types of people, those that like Sasuke, and those that don't.
    I'm not surprised; Sasuke is the most polarizing character in the series. But I feel that most of the Sasuke hate stems from how certain people see him - his stans see him as a complex and attractive individual, while the haters see him as a spoiled child.

  21. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    I don't hate Sasuke, but he has been annoying since his fight with Itachi. They need to make him do something instead of just complain about Konoha/life/etc.

    As for Tsunade, I really hope she does not die. I'd like to see at least one Hokage not die of battle related injuries/jutsus/etc. Not to mention she is one of my favorite characters.
    Didn't know you follow Naruto~!

    Tsunade has evaded death long enough, and this is the final major arc, so let her kick the bucket, fine by me.

  22. #18647
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Who's Asking?
    Posts
    8,888

    Default

    Yep, I just haven't posted here in a long time because I've been way behind on the series.
    Alpha Sapphire


    Omega Ruby


  23. #18648
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I'm not surprised; Sasuke is the most polarizing character in the series. But I feel that most of the Sasuke hate stems from how certain people see him - his stans see him as a complex and attractive individual, while the haters see him as a spoiled child.
    I don't hate him for the reason you stated, I hate him because he's made chooses that never needed to happen. What I saying is he isn't spoiled, he's selfish and self centered
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  24. #18649
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    201

    Default

    Sasuke is self-fish, self-centered, gay homophobe. (Yes, i know what I said. He is secretly gay, but also hates gay people.)

    All joking aside, I think Tsunade is about to pull of a power hax that shows us why she deserves the title of Sannin. Or, can you see a child of Tsunade just randomaly popping up that she gave for adoption and justs comes backk with the power to use mukoton. I can.

    As for Sasuke, I really hope he dies. It needs to be Sakura who does it to redeem her character. (and give her a power hax.) I hae had faith in Sakura since the chunnin exams, and I still do. hopefullyy, she doesn't let me down.

    I just can't wait to see what Hinata and Naruto's children are going to look like. Blond hair plus blue hugga eyes.

    One random question, did all of Naruto's relatives die out? If not, why are they not participating in this war. We could use their sealing justu right about now. Uzamakis to the rescue.

  25. #18650
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    in your dreams
    Posts
    666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambre View Post
    Sasuke is self-fish, self-centered, gay homophobe. (Yes, i know what I said. He is secretly gay, but also hates gay people.)

    No comment

    All joking aside, I think Tsunade is about to pull of a power hax that shows us why she deserves the title of Sannin. Or, can you see a child of Tsunade just randomaly popping up that she gave for adoption and justs comes backk with the power to use mukoton. I can.

    I don't think tsunade will die, and I don't think we'll see a power hax. All the Kages together, is hax enough.

    As for Sasuke, I really hope he dies. It needs to be Sakura who does it to redeem her character. (and give her a power hax.) I hae had faith in Sakura since the chunnin exams, and I still do. hopefullyy, she doesn't let me down.

    Sakura will not, I repeat will not kill sasuke. It simply won't happen, sasuke is naruto's.

    I just can't wait to see what Hinata and Naruto's children are going to look like. Blond hair plus blue hugga eyes.

    I said it in an earlier post. Naruto and sasuke will die, the ninja army will win the war. Once the war is over, peace will finally come by them declaring the end to the ninja era. So hinata/naruto won't happen, it wouldn't have happened anyway.

    One random question, did all of Naruto's relatives die out? If not, why are they not participating in this war. We could use their sealing justu right about now. Uzamakis to the rescue.

    All the uzumaki's are dead, naruto is the last known. Nagato was an uzumaki, but he's dead also.
    these are my ideas.
    Last edited by Heldigunner1; 2nd March 2012 at 2:16 AM.

Page 746 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 646696736742743744745746747748749750756796846 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •