Page 748 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 648698738744745746747748749750751752758798848 ... LastLast
Results 18,676 to 18,700 of 26813

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Sakura's best moment in the series was fighting Sasori. Even though she had help it was a big improvement over her part 1 self. Funny that Naruto and Sasuke still did more and better achievements then that fight. Naruto surpassing Jiraiya and Sasuke surpassing Orochimaru really wanted me to see Sakura surpass Tsunade in some shape or form...not only did it not happen but it probably won't happen either, unless Tsunade dies fighting Madara and Sakura somehow avenges her death by somehow stopping Madara, which is impossible for a character like her. Poor Sakura, why did Kishi treat you character so badly? I had such high hopes for her after Sasori.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
    Well yeah, anything that isn't Sharingan/Rinnegan, Mokuton, or Jinchuuriki just gets sh/t on. And this Mokuton upgrade you're talking about is for someone who's already ultra mega haxxed out with the Rinnegan. I think the Byakugan deserves an upgrade, as well as pretty much any other bloodline that Kishi introduced or could've introduced.
    I wouldn't say all that. They may not get as much love as the others, but they're still get treated better then the regular ninjas. And while the Byakugan may not be that haxed, the Gentle Fist pretty much is. It would basically be a one hit kill against any ninja without some sort of unique body or defense.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Sakura's best moment in the series was fighting Sasori. Even though she had help it was a big improvement over her part 1 self. Funny that Naruto and Sasuke still did more and better achievements then that fight. Naruto surpassing Jiraiya and Sasuke surpassing Orochimaru really wanted me to see Sakura surpass Tsunade in some shape or form...not only did it not happen but it probably won't happen either, unless Tsunade dies fighting Madara and Sakura somehow avenges her death by somehow stopping Madara, which is impossible for a character like her. Poor Sakura, why did Kishi treat you character so badly? I had such high hopes for her after Sasori.
    I personally thought that the battle was one of the worst battles in Part 2; I thought Sakura and Chiyo were shown as inept on their own, and I only enjoyed Sasori's taunts to Chiyo. As for the fight itself; it was long and overly dramatic.

The Gentle Fist was somewhat haxed in part 1, but not anymore. With all the super jutsu's out there it barely even registers anymore. Ninja's are super fast like Raikage, Sasuke, and now even Naruto and can avoid it, like you said some have unique bodies or defenses in fact pretty much every ninja today that is a main player has that. Gentle Fist nowadays is just a move to knock out random fodder ninjas like Zetsu clones, or throw away lackey ninjas who the main characters shouldn't even bother with.

Edit: And to the 4th KIRA, the battle really wasn't the best but for a Sakura fight you have to give her some credit. I mean is there any other fight with Sakura in it where she actually shines? The Sasori fight is really her one and only good fight, other then her shallow rivalry with Ino.
    Last edited by Platinum fan.; 3rd March 2012 at 5:05 AM.

True, but that's due to more of a speed issue then inability to damage. The Gentle Fist's ability to counter any chakra based technique would actually make it far more useful against those three then any other attack. The only people I think would be unaffected would be Tobi, Kakuzu, Kisame, and Orochimaru.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I personally thought that the battle was one of the worst battles in Part 2; I thought Sakura and Chiyo were shown as inept on their own, and I only enjoyed Sasori's taunts to Chiyo. As for the fight itself; it was long and overly dramatic.
    That's still more the any other girl in the series...the rest of them barely get treated well at all
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    True, but that's due to more of a speed issue then inability to damage. The Gentle Fist's ability to counter any chakra based technique would actually make it far more useful against those three then any other attack. The only people I think would be unaffected would be Tobi, Kakuzu, Kisame, and Orochimaru.
    It probably wouldn't work on Pain either, or even Konan if she can split her body parts into paper at will, or anyone who fights with puppets at a distance. Basically if you fight at a distance your safe as that spider ninja, Kidomaru clearly pointed out nearly all of Neji's flaws and there was nothing too special about Kidomaru when he wasn't in his cursed state.

It probably wouldn't work on Pain either, or even Konan if she can split her body parts into paper at will, or anyone who fights with puppets at a distance. Basically if you fight at a distance your safe as that spider ninja, Kidomaru clearly pointed out nearly all of Neji's flaws and there was nothing too special about Kidomaru when he wasn't in his cursed state.
    Actually, a puppet should be easy. All the Hyuuga would have to do is cut the chakra string and they dealt with it. The Paths, no, since they're nothing but corpses. Konan, probably, since her technique is still a ninjutsu. Anyway, the distance issue has been resolved with the introduction of the Empty Palm, which has quite a bit of range to it.

Kishi is really hyping up the 1st Hokage. If he was so powerful, then he should've easily defeated the 3rd Hokage back in Part I.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziryu View Post
    Kishi is really hyping up the 1st Hokage. If he was so powerful, then he should've easily defeated the 3rd Hokage back in Part I.
    Not really because Hiruzen is said to have been the strongest Hokage.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Actually, a puppet should be easy. All the Hyuuga would have to do is cut the chakra string and they dealt with it. The Paths, no, since they're nothing but corpses. Konan, probably, since her technique is still a ninjutsu. Anyway, the distance issue has been resolved with the introduction of the Empty Palm, which has quite a bit of range to it.
    Puppet masters can reattach the chakra strings. The Gentle Fist still isn't that haxed in part 2 compared to all the other new stuff that's been introduced especially from the Uchiha's. If a Hyuga were to take on any of the main villains right now they would lose because they either have Sharingan or some other hax power that makes everything the Hyuga's done until now childs play. It's the same as Sakura and Tsunade's super strength really it's only good if they can land a hit on the enemy. I'm not saying Hyuga's are weak because they aren't, they are still probably some of the strongest ninja clans in Konoha but they like everyone else have been demoted because they don't have Sharingan/Rinnegan, a Bijuu, or DNA of stronger ninjas like Orochimaru and the 1st Hokage. Basically you have to have those things to even be strong in the series anymore...or the title 'kage'

12. Default

Kabuto does something to the Edo Tensei'd corpses, that makes the stronger than they were at their prime, he refined Orochimaru's techniques.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Not really because Hiruzen is said to have been the strongest Hokage.
    And as someone said before; the first, third and fourth Hokage have all been called the strongest at some point in the story.

And as someone said before; the first, third and fourth Hokage have all been called the strongest at some point in the story.
    I remember the fourth being called the strongest of his generation, but not the strongest Hokage. We still have yet to see Hiruzen fight in his prime.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

I remember the fourth being called the strongest of his generation, but not the strongest Hokage. We still have yet to see Hiruzen fight in his prime.
    When Jiraya was teaching Naruto the Rasengan, he tells Naruto that it took the 4th 3 years to master the attack. Naruto then says to himself that the 4th was the best (as in Hokage) So we really won't ever know who was the best, though it seems the 1st is yet again being hyped to be the strongest
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I still think it is the fourth who is the strongest. Remember the third, he could easily fight on the same ground as the second and first. However, when orochimaru brought of the box for the fourth hokage (which i still don't get why Kabuto doesn't use. If Orochi-temi could summon it, then so should Kabuto), he panicked and knew he would lose. This could also be because of how he was outnumbered, but I still think it shows his fear for the power of the fourth.

Quote Originally Posted by miles0624 View Post
    I still think it is the fourth who is the strongest. Remember the third, he could easily fight on the same ground as the second and first. However, when orochimaru brought of the box for the fourth hokage (which i still don't get why Kabuto doesn't use. If Orochi-temi could summon it, then so should Kabuto), he panicked and knew he would lose. This could also be because of how he was outnumbered, but I still think it shows his fear for the power of the fourth.
    The fourth Hokage couldn't be resurrected because his soul was already sealed inside the God of Death. I'm guessing that even though Orochimaru summoned his coffin, the jutsu itself was a failure which might explain why the coffin didn't open when it was summoned.

Because he was a mindless puppet at the time, incapable of using tactics or intelligences. Plus Orochimaru spend the time playing around instead of going straight for the kill.

Puppet masters can reattach the chakra strings. The Gentle Fist still isn't that haxed in part 2 compared to all the other new stuff that's been introduced especially from the Uchiha's. If a Hyuga were to take on any of the main villains right now they would lose because they either have Sharingan or some other hax power that makes everything the Hyuga's done until now childs play. It's the same as Sakura and Tsunade's super strength really it's only good if they can land a hit on the enemy. I'm not saying Hyuga's are weak because they aren't, they are still probably some of the strongest ninja clans in Konoha but they like everyone else have been demoted because they don't have Sharingan/Rinnegan, a Bijuu, or DNA of stronger ninjas like Orochimaru and the 1st Hokage. Basically you have to have those things to even be strong in the series anymore...or the title 'kage'
    Reattaching wouldn't prevent them from being cut once again. Unless they're like Sasori, hiding inside their puppet, they would be vulnerable before they could put the strings up again. They may lack the sheer destructive power the others have showcased, but I think the ability to inflict a lethal hit or even shut down someone's ability to use chakra with a mere touch would allow them to complete with all but the top tier of ninjas.

Him still being considered the strongest is questionable given the hike in power that has happen. Chiyo, Danzo, and Onoki have shown use that an old ninjas skills don't drop that much with age. So Sarutobi in his prime shouldn't be that much different then his old self.

+1 Internets for agreement. I'm still amazed Guy is still alive, considering he has none of these things...then again, he's helping Naruto against Tobi, so he probably will either fall back in awe and do nothing, or die in one hit, pretty much.

Heart Gold FC;

4427 6152 1089

I am nothing but dust in the wind...the whisper in the silence of night...the troll of a thousand fanboys...the Master of Puppets...
    Dance, little puppets, and feed me your lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollsterInc View Post
    +1 Internets for agreement. I'm still amazed Guy is still alive, considering he has none of these things...then again, he's helping Naruto against Tobi, so he probably will either fall back in awe and do nothing, or die in one hit, pretty much.
    Guy isn't weak, he defeated Kisame remember? His eight gates technique is deathly.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    Guy isn't weak, he defeated Kisame remember? His eight gates technique is deathly.
    But wasn't Kisame already weakened at the time of his battle with Guy? He fought Killer Bee after all, and even though he switched with Zetsu at some point, he must have used a lot of chakra before that point.

But wasn't Kisame already weakened at the time of his battle with Guy? He fought Killer Bee after all, and even though he switched with Zetsu at some point, he must have used a lot of chakra before that point.
    He had some time to recover in samahada remember, besides he didn't seem that weakened.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Kisame kept stealing Charka from others before fighting guy

Seeing how Gai with only the Seventh Gate was able to handle a Bijuu and implications that he could even counter a Bijuu Blast, I'll say Gai's really showing the potential of a "regular" ninja.

25. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Kisame kept stealing Charka from others before fighting guy
    Very true, I overlooked that part of the episode.

Seeing how Gai with only the Seventh Gate was able to handle a Bijuu and implications that he could even counter a Bijuu Blast, I'll say Gai's really showing the potential of a "regular" ninja.

Might Guy is a splendid example of the results of hard work and training to master your discipline. I can only hope one day Rock Lee can reach those heights of power and skill.

It was disappointing how they neglected the negative aftereffects of using the Celestial Gates.

Page 748 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 648698738744745746747748749750751752758798848 ... LastLast