Page 75 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 2565717273747576777879851251751075 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 27135

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

In grand Naruto fashion, nothing actually happened. Just a bunch of ****.

Yeah, great chapter.

Above me, the sky is blue.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSuzaku View Post
    yosh, chapter is out!!
    i'm just waiting for the english version because only the RAW is out..
    jiraya's jutsus are so cool! well, Pein's human summonings weren't beaten but still... that pervert is awesome! i hope he doesn't get killed by Pein but we're still in the middle of the battle, we shouldn't take conclusions now...
    and Pein summmoned a giant evil... panda... man, if he keeps going like that before the end of the battle he'll summon the entire Noel's arc.
    ah, such a nice chapter....
    Jiraya dies. No use dinieing it. Oh, and its NOAH's ark.

Quote Originally Posted by Special K View Post
    In grand Naruto fashion, nothing actually happened. Just a bunch of ****.

Yeah, great chapter.
    Looks like Jiraiya used the Odama Rasengan.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Looks like Jiraiya used the Odama Rasengan.
    Too big to be Odama Rasengan. Must have been the Spirit Bomb.

Too big to be Odama Rasengan. Must have been the Spirit Bomb.
    Well we know it must be some form of Rasengan.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Well we know it must be some form of Rasengan.
    Why is that? Because it's a big ball?

I actually thought it was him spinning really fast for some reason....but if its another rasengan, im very pleased

Those were the sort of techniques i wanted to see from this Hermit Mode!!!!

The freakin Frog feet were awesomez! and his marks covered all of his cheeks, so thats pretty sweet......this was some good stuff....

now i have to wait for translation!!!=_="

Singin' In The Rain

ULTIMATE RASENGAN!

so, jiraya also knows variations of the rasengan. neat...

so, jiraya also knows variations of the rasengan. neat...
    Geez, who would've guessed? I thought that ******* Naruto just magically learned Odama Rasengan on his own, but I guess Jiriaya knows stuff too! Wowzers!

Geez, who would've guessed? I thought that ******* Naruto just magically learned Odama Rasengan on his own, but I guess Jiriaya knows stuff too! Wowzers!
    oh yeah, i totally forgot that Yamato and Kakashi also knew variations of rasengan when Naruto was learning Rasenshuriken. silly me!

oh yeah, i totally forgot that Yamato and Kakashi also knew variations of rasengan when Naruto was learning Rasenshuriken. silly me!
    Because of course both of them have been trained by Jiriaya!

Yamato doesnt know rasengan, or was he trained by Jiraiya....we're talking about the tree arm guy ya know(w/ the tiki dog summon things)...and kakashi just knows rasengan, not from Jiraiya, but from seeing Minato do it im sure...but its just a plain rasengan.

anyways, i really wasnt paying attention when i read the RAW. ULTIMATE RASENGAN IS AWESOMEZ!!! too bad it got killed fast, like all of his moves this chapter

Jiraiya's really slow if he doesnt get that all the Pein's are working off the same mind, seeing from different places while fighting...its pretty simple...Did anybody notice on page 15, how a frog jumped out of the smoke instead of jiraiya, but jiraiya landed on the wall? did he turn into a frog, or did a frog replace him in the smoke, and he was already moving to the wall?

Singin' In The Rain

Well Naruto had to learn the Odama Rasengan from someone. Shame Jiraiya's wasn't as successful though.

Naruto didnt learn Odama Rasengan, im sure it was just a spontaneous creation he made when he went Kyuubi. Nobody could possibly teach him that anyways(he doesnt know any jinchuuriki besides gaara...who doesnt know rasengan).Naruto's cool that way, so he can just randomly modify crap i guess(he always does. Uzumaki Naruto Rendan anyone?).

The odama isnt even different enough to be considered something he learned, its just a rasengan w/ Kyuubi influence.

Singin' In The Rain

I guess that's how Jiriaya managed to do the Ultimate Rasengan as well. Because of Kyuubi chakra influence.

^you mean Frog chakra influence :P

...meep...

Singin' In The Rain

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi_Pachirisu View Post
    ^you mean Frog chakra influence :P

...meep...
    Or maybe we can go with the more logical answer and just say that they are different techniques like the Rashuriken that Jiriaya learned and Naruto was taught.

^what? you people havent made sense since this page was started.Jiraiya didnt learn the Fuuton Rasengan Shuriken....

an my post was a joke. I'm sure he can only use the Ultimate rasengan in Hermit mode, because of the massive Chakra output of it....its just bigger.....woot.

Singin' In The Rain

Jiraiya didnt learn the Fuuton Rasengan Shuriken....
    Who the hell said he did? Are you stupid?

Or maybe we can go with the more logical answer and just say that they are different techniques like the Rashuriken that Jiriaya learned and Naruto was taught.
    What the hell does this say?!jackhole....

Singin' In The Rain

What the hell does this say?!jackhole....
    If you knew how to read, you would know that I was comparing Odama Rasengan and Ultimate Rasengan to the Rashuriken, in that they are techniques that are taught, not just special chakra infused regular Rasengans.

thats not at all what that says....you need to use grammatical sentences....

And saying they are TAUGHT is different from saying they are LEARNED. technically, since im sure only naruto knows the rasenshuriken, and the odama; and only jiraiya knows the Ultimate Rasengan, im sure they were learned individually. and from what i can see in these rasengan's, they ARE just updated versions...if its still a rasengan technique, then its just an advancement of the original. otherwise it wouldnt be a rasengan at all. And i didnt say the Ultimate was infused w/ any new chakra, i just said it was infused w/ WAY MORE chakra than the normal rasengan, making it larger. from what i can tell all its other attributes are the same as the original, besides size.

Singin' In The Rain

thats not at all what that says....you need to use grammatical sentences....
    My grammar is fine. You, however, need to learn how to read correctly.

And saying they are TAUGHT is different from saying they are LEARNED.
    Haha, oh wow.

technically, since im sure only naruto knows the rasenshuriken, and the odama; and only jiraiya knows the Ultimate Rasengan, im sure they were learned individually.
    Of course, you have no proof of that, and logic dictates that Naruto probably learned the Odama Rasengan from Jiriaya when they were training. Of course, logic apparently doesn't apply to you.

and from what i can see in these rasengan's, they ARE just updated versions...if its still a rasengan technique, then its just an advancement of the original.
    They are updated versions, but they are TAUGHT by someone. Odama Rasengan didn't just appear out of the blue, it was learned.

otherwise it wouldnt be a rasengan at all. And i didnt say the Ultimate was infused w/ any new chakra, i just said it was infused w/ WAY MORE chakra than the normal rasengan, making it larger.
    Any proof of that? No, there isn't.

from what i can tell all its other attributes are the same as the original, besides size.
    And how exactly would you know that?

your just a little conflict starter arent you?! jesus christ.

Rashuriken that Jiriaya learned
    I bring this back to show your lack of grammar...Rashuriken...that JIRAIYA LEARNED?...did jiraiya ever learn the rasengan shuriken?

and saying Naruto learned the Odama from Jiraiya suggests that Jiraiya ALSO Knows the Odama, which he doesnt. Naruto may have learned it ON HIS OWN w/ guidings by Jiraiya. jiraiya didnt TEACH IT.because jiraiya doesnt know(or can even use) it.

My ultimate rasengan points were sheer speculation because i highly doubt that technique is going to be mentioned again, unless he uses it again(which he probably wont, hes about to die). they didnt give us any information on the methods of the Ultimate Rasengan, and the most obvious thing i could infer from it is that Jiraiya's Hermit mode dispurses large amounts of chakra, more than him normally. using this chakra to form a rasengan would make it much larger and more powerful than usual. these are just assumptions.

your last point neglected the fact that i said "FROM WHAT I CAN TELL"....

ugh....****ers.

Singin' In The Rain

your just a little conflict starter arent you?! jesus christ.
    Of course. You make it easy

I bring this back to show your lack of grammar...Rashuriken...that JIRAIYA LEARNED?...did jiraiya ever learn the rasengan shuriken?
    Like I said, if you knew how to read, you'd read it as such:

that they are different techniques like the Rashuriken that Jiriaya learned and Naruto was taught.

The Rashuriken is an example of a learned technique that is visibly different and named differently from the Rasengan, just like Ultimate Rasengan and Odama Rasengan. Or are you too thickheaded to realize that?

and saying Naruto learned the Odama from Jiraiya suggests that Jiraiya ALSO Knows the Odama, which he doesn.
    Give me proof.

Naruto may have learned it ON HIS OWN w/ guidings by Jiraiya. jiraiya didnt TEACH IT.because jiraiya doesnt know(or can even use) it.
    You just said Jiriaya guided him. In other words, he TAUGHT him. Logic dictates that Naruto most likely was taught it during his 2 1/2 years of training.

My ultimate rasengan points were sheer speculation because i highly doubt that technique is going to be mentioned again, unless he uses it again(which he probably wont, hes about to die).
    Good, you realize that you have nothing.

they didnt give us any information on the methods of the Ultimate Rasengan, and the most obvious thing i could infer from it is that Jiraiya's Hermit mode dispurses large amounts of chakra, more than him normally.
    And that means it isn't another form of Rasengan, different from the regular Rasengan?

using this chakra to form a rasengan would make it much larger and more powerful than usual. these are just assumptions.
    Assumptions that lead directly to my points.

your last point neglected the fact that i said "FROM WHAT I CAN TELL"....
    What you can tell? Well, it seems you cannot tell much. You appear to be blind.

ugh....****ers.
    Go cry in a corner if you must.

Page 75 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 2565717273747576777879851251751075 ... LastLast