Page 757 of 1013 FirstFirst ... 657707747753754755756757758759760761767807857 ... LastLast
Results 18,901 to 18,925 of 25320

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I've heard a lot of theories about Tobi's true identity, but that Kagami Uchiha theory is one of the strangest that I've seen. I recall people talking about him when he was introduced as if he were a red herring, but I honestly think that he was just a character that Kishi created to show us that an Uchiha used to be friends with Hiruzen and Danzo.
    I don't think Kishi would have his identity be an un-important character from a minor character's past.

Meh..Tobi..*shrug* I'm kinda indifferent to his identity at this point xD

But if there's any theory I'll side with, it's the "Madara Clone" theory. Mainly due to his vast knowledge about the actual Madara.
    ~ Return to Hoenn! ~

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    I don't think Kishi would have his identity be an un-important character from a minor character's past.
    Yeah. I think that if this Kagami guy really was important, he would have appeared at least a few more times; maybe during the flashbacks of Sasuke's past or something.

At this point I think Kishimoto is trolling us and is going to leave it a mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Empoleon View Post
    Meh..Tobi..*shrug* I'm kinda indifferent to his identity at this point xD

But if there's any theory I'll side with, it's the "Madara Clone" theory. Mainly due to his vast knowledge about the actual Madara.
    I find that one the most plausible one aswell.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    At this point I think Kishimoto is trolling us and is going to leave it a mystery.
    That would be bordering tragic//

Yet it also would fit his mystique, and his mantra of being no-one and wishing to be nothing.

Prepare to see Kabuto getting pwned. Sasuke & Itachi just need to Tsukiyomize Kabuto into canceling Edo Tensei. Seeing a double Tsukiyomi would be very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziryu View Post
    Prepare to see Kabuto getting pwned. Sasuke & Itachi just need to Tsukiyomize Kabuto into canceling Edo Tensei. Seeing a double Tsukiyomi would be very interesting.
    You honestly think he does not have a counter measure or 3 or 4 prepared?

Kabutomaru is nothing if not a planner...

Yeah, but Sasuke isn't that great at using it. And once someone is in one Genjutsu you can't throw them in another.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Kabuto is too clever to fall in the genjutsu. Besides, in a previous chapter (and I think it's been mentioned here), he has a 2nd hidden weapon besides Edo Tensei. With all the crazy stuff going on, I shudder thinking about it.

Maybe Suigetsu will come in while Sasuke and Itachi are fighting Kabutomaru and Sasuke breaks the Edo Tensei with whatever it is Suigetsu found. Can't wait to hear what it is.

While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

I hope Sasuke and Itachi can defeat Kabuto quickly, although I have a feeling that Kabuto has a way of countering genjutsu; I wouldn't put it past him. I'm not that interested in Kabuto anymore, but if he summons yet another Edo Tensei ninja and it's someone like Sakumo, I won't complain.

I hope Sasuke and Itachi can defeat Kabuto quickly, although I have a feeling that Kabuto has a way of countering genjutsu; I wouldn't put it past him. I'm not that interested in Kabuto anymore, but if he summons yet another Edo Tensei ninja and it's someone like Sakumo, I won't complain.
    The only way to counter Tsukuyomi is with a Sharingan which, I assume at least, Kabuto is without. So unless he activates a Sharingan right before he is hit with it then it's over.

It is the only known way to counter it, who knows kabuto might have something else.

One thing that upsets me is how Tsunade had access to the Byakugou and never used it against her fight with Pain. A small inconsistency, right?

Still, I hope that out of all the Kage, she's the one to at least keep Madara at bay until the Edo Tensei is cancelled. Looking forward to see Sasuke's role in stopping Kabuto.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    The only way to counter Tsukuyomi is with a Sharingan which, I assume at least, Kabuto is without. So unless he activates a Sharingan right before he is hit with it then it's over.
    Um, what? Kakashi used the Sharingan against Itachi and still feel to the Tsukuyomi...as did Danzo against Sasuke. And Tsunade cured Sasuke and Kakashi... Not sure, but I got the feeling Kabuto has something, no one would be that smug if they couldn't counter it
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Um, what? Kakashi used the Sharingan against Itachi and still feel to the Tsukuyomi...as did Danzo against Sasuke. And Tsunade cured Sasuke and Kakashi... Not sure, but I got the feeling Kabuto has something, no one would be that smug if they couldn't counter it
    Yeah, he must have some way of countering it. He worked with Orochimaru, so he should know a lot about countering the Sharingan. But I still believe that he'll use Edo Tensei to stop them; maybe he'll revive an Uchiha to catch Itachi and Sasuke off guard.

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    One thing that upsets me is how Tsunade had access to the Byakugou and never used it against her fight with Pain. A small inconsistency, right?

Still, I hope that out of all the Kage, she's the one to at least keep Madara at bay until the Edo Tensei is cancelled. Looking forward to see Sasuke's role in stopping Kabuto.
    She used all her chakra to safe the people from konoha, as a kage that is her first priority.

I'm sure Kabuto will have a secret Jutsu to help counter the Sharingan and the hax power it brings and it will come out of nowhere....kinda like Tsunade suddenly being a powerful, relevant character again, oh no I didn't. Anyway if Kabuto has really just become a Orochimaru clone and throw all these Orochimaru based powers out then I'll be bored with this fight. I've seen enough Orochimaru snake jutsu's almost as much as I've seen enough Sharingan/Rinnegan crap.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    She used all her chakra to safe the people from konoha, as a kage that is her first priority.
    That's true; as Hokage, it was her responsibility to protect the people of Konoha. Her healing technique helped save a lot of people, although one could argue that her attempts were pointless since Nagato revived everyone who died during the invasion anyway.

That's true; as Hokage, it was her responsibility to protect the people of Konoha. Her healing technique helped save a lot of people, although one could argue that her attempts were pointless since Nagato revived everyone who died during the invasion anyway.
    No they couldn't, since she expended her chakra to save the people before Nagato did his Heel Face Turn. So given the situation, her attempts were justified, not pointless.

Heart Gold FC;

4427 6152 1089

I am nothing but dust in the wind...the whisper in the silence of night...the troll of a thousand fanboys...the Master of Puppets...
    Dance, little puppets, and feed me your lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Um yeah Kakashi and Danzo =/= Uchiha with Sharingan. Itachi himself stated that only a Sharingan user with the same blood as him could break the Genjutsu which is evident when Sasuke broke it. So actually scratch my last statement. Even if Kabuto does bust out a Sharingan it won't matter. If he gets hit with Tsukuyomi then it's over.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Um yeah Kakashi and Danzo =/= Uchiha with Sharingan. Itachi himself stated that only a Sharingan user with the same blood as him could break the Genjutsu which is evident when Sasuke broke it. So actually scratch my last statement. Even if Kabuto does bust out a Sharingan it won't matter. If he gets hit with Tsukuyomi then it's over.
    Furthermore, a Non-Uchiha using a Sharingan cannot use it or the techniques to their fullest potential.

Moreover, they get exhausted faster, as their body cannot handle the chakra drain/usage as well as a Real Uchiha whose drain/chakra loss would be minimal in comparison.

Yeah, he must have some way of countering it. He worked with Orochimaru, so he should know a lot about countering the Sharingan. But I still believe that he'll use Edo Tensei to stop them; maybe he'll revive an Uchiha to catch Itachi and Sasuke off guard.
    I would question that. Despite all the info Orochimaru had, it didn't do him any good in countering Itachi or Sasuke when they used their Sharingan against him. So Kabuto suddenly pulling something out from Orochimaru wouldn't make much sense. I prefer the idea that his snake tail is suppose to be some sort of internal counter like a Jinchuuriki possesses.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    I prefer the idea that his snake tail is suppose to be some sort of internal counter like a Jinchuuriki possesses.
    It isn't unheard of to have a sentient ninja animal as a companion to disturb chalkra. I've always wondered why he always has a snake head-tail thing coming out his behind. I don't even.
    Last edited by Earthbound Sun; 19th March 2012 at 1:14 AM.

Page 757 of 1013 FirstFirst ... 657707747753754755756757758759760761767807857 ... LastLast