Page 758 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 658708748754755756757758759760761762768808858 ... LastLast
Results 18,926 to 18,950 of 27165

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Furthermore, a Non-Uchiha using a Sharingan cannot use it or the techniques to their fullest potential.

Moreover, they get exhausted faster, as their body cannot handle the chakra drain/usage as well as a Real Uchiha whose drain/chakra loss would be minimal in comparison.
    Kakashi pulled 2 quick successions of his Kumai against Sasuke without much lost of charka (though he was slowed down)...with enough practice, anythings possible. Just like Sasuke is far less superior at using Tsukuyomi then his brother was
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    I would question that. Despite all the info Orochimaru had, it didn't do him any good in countering Itachi or Sasuke when they used their Sharingan against him. So Kabuto suddenly pulling something out from Orochimaru wouldn't make much sense. I prefer the idea that his snake tail is suppose to be some sort of internal counter like a Jinchuuriki possesses.
    But Kabuto has mastered Orochimaru's powers; I think it's possible that Orochimaru was working on a way to counter the Sharingan, and Kabuto has completed the counter technique similar to how he completely mastered the Edo Tensei.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    But Kabuto has mastered Orochimaru's powers; I think it's possible that Orochimaru was working on a way to counter the Sharingan, and Kabuto has completed the counter technique similar to how he completely mastered the Edo Tensei.
    Hopefully he has more than just snakes up his sleeve, or the two brothers are going to curbstomp him, which will really annoy me.

Heart Gold FC;

4427 6152 1089

I am nothing but dust in the wind...the whisper in the silence of night...the troll of a thousand fanboys...the Master of Puppets...
    Dance, little puppets, and feed me your lulz.

Still, if Orochimaru had some sort of counter, even imperfect, you would think he would have used it at least against Sasuke.

Speaking of which, I wonder if Kabuto will pull out his own version of orochimaru's Yamata technique, since that was suppose to be Orochimaru's strongest technique.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollsterInc View Post
    Hopefully he has more than just snakes up his sleeve, or the two brothers are going to curbstomp him, which will really annoy me.
    We'll have to wait and see. Kishi wouldn't call this one out as one of the three last great battles of the war if it wasn't something interesting.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I just want to see how broken Kabuto's powers will be. Again I don't care if Kabuto is killed here. I've lost interest in him ever since he became Orochimaru 2.0 so him being killed off now wouldn't bother me at all. The cool Kabuto died after he took in Orochimaru's cells.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

It will be interesting to see a broken character who isn't an Uchiha, as they're quite rare. The last broken character who wasn't an Uchiha was probably Pain/Nagato, but we eventually discovered his one weakness: talk no jutsu.

I may have missed this, but how is it possible for an undead Itachi to be walking around using his Sharingan on people if Sasuke already transplanted his brother's eyes to gain the eternal Mangekyou Sharingan? Does the Edo Tensei completely regenerate the corpse, or am I forgetting something that happened in the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    I may have missed this, but how is it possible for an undead Itachi to be walking around using his Sharingan on people if Sasuke already transplanted his brother's eyes to gain the eternal Mangekyou Sharingan? Does the Edo Tensei completely regenerate the corpse, or am I forgetting something that happened in the story.
    Apparently they come back with their previous attributes. Nagato with the Rinnegan despite Tobi collecting his eyes, Itachi with the MS et caetera. It seems sort of inconsistent, but that's the way Kishi decided. Besides, Deidara blew himself to smithereens and Kabuto still managed to summon him despite the complete existence of a corpse.

Moreover, the zombies return in their prime with all the attributes that made them famous.
    Last edited by SharpedoX; 19th March 2012 at 8:44 PM.
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

The Edo summons are basically remade as they were in life, like a Shadow Clone made of ash without the whole popping with a single blow. They also seem to have organs and blood, as Itachi earlier was bleeding from his eye and Hanzou was affected by breathing in his poison. I don't know about them being brought back to their prime, given Chiyo and Nagato. The only one confirmed to have been purposely brought back to his prime was Madara due to Kabuto's experimentation.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    The souls come back as they were before they died, hence why Itachi has his Mangekyou Sharingan and why Deidara is whole. As for bringing Deidara back, I'm sure he left some form of DNA behind. A little hair, some blood, or even intestine juices.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

12. Default

It will be interesting to see a broken character who isn't an Uchiha, as they're quite rare. The last broken character who wasn't an Uchiha was probably Pain/Nagato, but we eventually discovered his one weakness: talk no jutsu.
    Nagato was another kind of broken:

An Uzumaki clan member..........

It seems that your broken (except Tsunade) if your from (or related to) the Senju Clan or the Uchiha Clan... or sometimes a Villian

Everyone else is just unfortunate...
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I don't think all the Uzumaki clan members are broken, though. Naruto obviously has a lot of strong techniques, but he's the main character, so it isn't surprising that he's one of the strongest characters. Kushina's ability to form chakra chains and remain alive even after her Bijuu was extracted might seem broken, but the former ability seemed to exhaust her significantly, and she probably would have died anyway, even if the Kyuubi hadn't attacked her. I think the clan was powerful, but not as strong as the Uchiha (nor as broken).

15. Default

I don't think all the Uzumaki clan members are broken, though. Naruto obviously has a lot of strong techniques, but he's the main character, so it isn't surprising that he's one of the strongest characters. Kushina's ability to form chakra chains and remain alive even after her Bijuu was extracted might seem broken, but the former ability seemed to exhaust her significantly, and she probably would have died anyway, even if the Kyuubi hadn't attacked her. I think the clan was powerful, but not as strong as the Uchiha (nor as broken).
    They were broken enough everyone feared their Fuin(sealing)-jutsu/skills, and their special chakra that allowed them long lives and to survive a bijuu extraction.

And wanted to exterminate them for it, not unlike the Uchiha+Sharingan situation.

I kinda agree with the 4th KIRA. The Uzumaki clan doesn't seem all that uber/broken bar Naruto for being the main character and having the Kyubi. Nagato was broken because he had the Rinnegan and if Tobi really did give it to him then he's just a Uchiha experiment lab rat. Kushina staying alive after all the crap she was put through, having a biju pulled from her, giving birth, and then being impaled by the fox, meh. It's not like she was a threat on her own anyway, but dang was she tough. Not exactly broken tough because she looked ready to drop dead at any minute.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

17. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I kinda agree with the 4th KIRA. The Uzumaki clan doesn't seem all that uber/broken bar Naruto for being the main character and having the Kyubi. Nagato was broken because he had the Rinnegan and if Tobi really did give it to him then he's just a Uchiha experiment lab rat. Kushina staying alive after all the crap she was put through, having a biju pulled from her, giving birth, and then being impaled by the fox, meh. It's not like she was a threat on her own anyway, but dang was she tough. Not exactly broken tough because she looked ready to drop dead at any minute.
    Guess it depends if you consider the best sealing ability ever known broken or not, but they definitely were feared.

Their seals could be used offensively/defensively and supplementary in nature.

Heck, they could probably seal an Uchiha before the Uchiha could cast their fancy genjutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I would rather say she haves a lot of stamina and endurance something Naruto seems to have aswell.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    I would rather say she haves a lot of stamina and endurance something Naruto seems to have aswell.
    Speaking of which: Has it ever been stated why Naruto has so much chakra? And I'm talking about his own chakra, not the Kyuubi's.

There are theories going around that Kabuto is going to summon Izuna to face off against Sasuke and Itachi. That would be his advantage; a Sharingan user who can repel genjutsu. Still, having another Uchiha would be kinda boring considering how much the Sharingan has been used and abused.
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

21. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    Yeah Kushina's condition may have been even studier if Kurama was removed at any time other than the moment she gave birth, as giving birth in and of itself is quite draining on a female's body.

Speaking of which: Has it ever been stated why Naruto has so much chakra? And I'm talking about his own chakra, not the Kyuubi's.
    I think it's just a natural thing. That or because his stamina is so great that he can retain more Chakra than people like Kakashi and Itachi.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Yeah Kushina's condition may have been even studier if Kurama was removed at any time other than the moment she gave birth, as giving birth in and of itself is quite draining on a female's body.
    I thought it was confirmed the Uzamaki clan were also known for their longevity and vitality...thus that's the reason she survived the extraction

24. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I thought it was confirmed the Uzamaki clan were also known for their longevity and vitality...thus that's the reason she survived the extraction
    Yeah but what I mean is if Kurama were extracted any other time, she probably would have survived in better shape.

Childbirth was hard on Kushina~~~

Yeah but what I mean is if Kurama were extracted any other time, she probably would have survived in better shape.

Childbirth was hard on Kushina~~~
    Yeah, I guess your right about that (though I really wouldn't know about child birth, seeing as I'm a guy, I'll never go through it) Still, at any other time, it'd have been almost impossible to break her seal

Page 758 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 658708748754755756757758759760761762768808858 ... LastLast