Page 76 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677787980861261761076 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 27140

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

put a comma or two in there genius. im not wasting any more of my time.

Singin' In The Rain

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi_Pachirisu View Post
    put a comma or two in there genius. im not wasting any more of my time.
    Because you've realized that you have acted like an idiot. Took you long enough, though to be honest, for a second I thought you were never going to realize it. That thought frightened more of the very bone.

Above me, the sky is blue.

i live for commas...i need them:P
    *tries to go to funny, happy, ramen-crazed form*
    get my PM?

Singin' In The Rain

i live for commas...i need them:P
    *tries to go to funny, happy, ramen-crazed form*
    get my PM?
    I got it and deleted it. PMs are a waste of time.

did you read it?...whatever it was just a vent anyhow....

so, anybody think jiraiya's gonna die next chapter?

Singin' In The Rain

did you read it?...whatever it was just a vent anyhow....

so, anybody think jiraiya's gonna die next chapter?
    No, Jiriaya will never die. He'll only linger.

true, im sure hes gonna hang on for ALL of sasuke's itachi fight(which still wont be the end of that)...i hate when they do that...(in the anime, Sandaime had a sword through him for like 10 episodes or something)

Singin' In The Rain

your just a little conflict starter arent you?! jesus christ.

Battle Franky second coming.

I don't know if Jiraiya is actually going to die, but he'll beaten to say that least. But then again, seeing as how he's fighting a somewhat homocidal(sp?) maniac he'll probably end up kicking the bucket causing Tsuande to go on some kind of rampage to get revenge.

it looks like he's going to die. sigh...
    if he dies, i wonder if Naruto will battle Pein to get revenge. that would be cool because we might be able to see Naruto getting a lot more stronger but not being like Sasuke, with all that cursed seal crap.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSuzaku View Post
    if he dies, i wonder if Naruto will battle Pein to get revenge. that would be cool because we might be able to see Naruto getting a lot more stronger but not being like Sasuke, with all that cursed seal crap.
    Well one of his powerups are gone and another has serious reprucussions, so what's left?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDude View Post
    I don't know if Jiraiya is actually going to die, but he'll beaten to say that least. But then again, seeing as how he's fighting a somewhat homocidal(sp?) maniac he'll probably end up kicking the bucket causing Tsuande to go on some kind of rampage to get revenge.
    Then Tsunade (Thank god) will get killed by either Pein, Tobi/Obito/Madara as a suprise, or (God forbid) Zetsu (We need him to do something for once).

Quote Originally Posted by lunic View Post
    Then Tsunade (Thank god) will get killed by either Pein, Tobi/Obito/Madara as a suprise, or (God forbid) Zetsu (We need him to do something for once).
    What's so bad about Tsunade?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

That's what i was wondering. From what ive seen(alot), she seems to be the best hokage yet. w/ medical expertise and taijutsu awesomeness(along w/ other "assets"), i dont see how anybody could hate her(besides the age hiding thing)...i highly doubt she'll die...especially anytime soon.

Singin' In The Rain

Quote Originally Posted by RedSuzaku View Post
    funny how naruto sometimes...no, often uses the kyuubi yet no one seems to criticize him. sasuke uses curse seal = broken 111!1!11! "the kyuubi has repercussions!" the curse seal has been stated to corrupt the body (something along those lines), so i dunno about you but that's a serious repercussion to me.

also consider that sasuke has the most need of power in order to achieve his purpose in life i.e. destroy Itachi and avenge his clan's honor. you can tell me that that's retarded/dumb but it's his goal, and therefore he needs all the facilities he can acquire in order to assure itachi's defeat.

Thanks to Kamairie for the banner!

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Quote Originally Posted by ClowSui View Post
    funny how naruto sometimes...no, often uses the kyuubi yet no one seems to criticize him. sasuke uses curse seal = broken 111!1!11! "the kyuubi has repercussions!" the curse seal has been stated to corrupt the body (something along those lines), so i dunno about you but that's a serious repercussion to me.

also consider that sasuke has the most need of power in order to achieve his purpose in life i.e. destroy Itachi and avenge his clan's honor. you can tell me that that's retarded/dumb but it's his goal, and therefore he needs all the facilities he can acquire in order to assure itachi's defeat.
    And apparently Sasuke unlocks some new sharingan, thanks to some new/old scan spoiler.

Naruto Manga Returns is stupid... Chinese scans are not RAWs. In order to be a RAW it must be the ORIGINAL untranslated.

Chinese scans ARE translations of the original RAW Japanese.

This is not a question of semantics, this is FACT!

I AM BAOHWULF! THIS IS SPAAAAAHTAH!

I could see this happening...

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    And apparently Sasuke unlocks some new sharingan, thanks to some new/old scan spoiler.
    No, he doesn't. Or atleast, he hasn't used it.

Quote Originally Posted by ClowSui

The arguement is rather simple, Naruto cannot actually contorl his Kyuubi outbursts, but Sasuke has complete control over his Curse Seal. Not just that, Naruto's Kyuubi is more like a blood-line limit all things considered, and should be compared to the Sharingan.

Quote Originally Posted by E-Hero Winged Kuriboh View Post
    No, he doesn't. Or atleast, he hasn't used it.
    I'm thinkin' that Kishi will whip it out during the Itachi/Sasuke fight if it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Rider View Post
    I'm thinkin' that Kishi will whip it out during the Itachi/Sasuke fight if it's true.
    Which means Sasuke will probably be all Deus Ex Machina. Then die.

the chapter is out!! and apparently it's one-on-one now!
    so, the next chapter is called "secret-the conclusion of Pain vs. Jiraya (?!)". i can't wait for this one to come out!

Eh, those flames of Jiraiya's can't last forever. And I don't exactly remember when he gouged the third of Pein's body's eyes. Oh well.

That Genjutsu thing is weird. I understand that the caster(s) wouldn't be affected by a sound technique, but wouldn't Jiraiya feel some repercussions? Sound isn't an easy thing to control.
    "I remember the Zombie Wars back in '76. Back then, we didn't have all these fancy peashooters and jalapenos. All we had was guts. Guts and a spoon."

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Which means Sasuke will probably be all Deus Ex Machina. Then die.
    YES!!! Or end up sacrificing himself in a corny way to save Naruto, with some final statement about bonds and friendship and stuff.

Edit: Rank up, and how appropriate, too!

I think the skinny pein, has his eyes closed cuz they got effected by the smokescreen earlier. kishi just decided to mention it now.

This chapter was pretty bare, im sure the next will be better.

Im pretty sure this sasuke, new sharingan stuff is a myth. if anything he just discovered his mangekyou...

I just realized something....nobody else has done ANYTHING in months! I want some Suigetsu. or even NARUTO!wouldnt that be crazy?!

Singin' In The Rain

I just realized something....nobody else has done ANYTHING in months! I want some Suigetsu. or even NARUTO!wouldnt that be crazy?!
    Ya, really. What ever happened to Kabuchimaru?

Page 76 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677787980861261761076 ... LastLast