Page 761 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 661711751757758759760761762763764765771811861 ... LastLast
Results 19,001 to 19,025 of 26810

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

I'm looking forward to seeing Kabuto's new techniques now that he's a dragon; I just hope that snake Sage Mode isn't too much like toad Sage Mode. I also wonder if he'll actually transform into a dragon at some point. That would be cool.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I'm looking forward to seeing Kabuto's new techniques now that he's a dragon; I just hope that snake Sage Mode isn't too much like toad Sage Mode. I also wonder if he'll actually transform into a dragon at some point. That would be cool.
    Well, the last page says, "Sage Technique: Hakugeki Jutsu"

Haku refers to the color white.

Geki refers to attack, from the word Kougeki(attack).

I'm thinking it might be a Thunder-release attack or a genjutsu.

I wonder if these could mean an eventual Naruto vs Kabuto Sage mode battle. It wouldn't surprise me at this point.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Oh god, Kabuto's whole entire body is a snake. He doesn't have legs.

Sorry, I just watched the newest episode. I always thought that that white snake was just chilling in his cloak.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Yeah I saw the episode too, he is even more of a creeper now X_X.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Hmmm, I didn't quite enjoy the chapter as much as others did.

-Too much useless info, I think it might be interesting to us, but people forget the age group the series is aimed at. Me at 8 years old wouldn't care about any of that stuff.
    -Kabuto's redesign was just bland and uninspired. Wow, a white snake, didn't see that one coming.(yes, it's a dragon , I know that trolls)
    -Everybody is happy now, from kurama, to itachi, to sasuke. Its REALLY hurting all the work kishimoto did to build up these characters.

I would have rather had a three way battle between sasuke/itachi/Kabuto. Badass sasuke isn't only cooler, but looks WAY more intimidating then...whatever "character" you call this wimp. Itachi wouldn't have his health problems holding him back(probably learn the rinnegan mid-battle or something), and kabuto could simply go a more interesting route.

I'll still reserve big complaints for after this part of the story is completed, as the battle could still be good.
    ----------------------------------

I don't like psyco sasuke that much, so I like the fact he teams up with Itachi, also why would he attack his brother now he knows the truth?

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    I don't like psyco sasuke that much, so I like the fact he teams up with Itachi, also why would he attack his brother now he knows the truth?
    My only thought would have been to get the truth out of him...but that was unlikely in the situation. I guess Sasuke could have unintentionally fight his brother by attacking Kabuto, but Itachi blocking so he can break the Edo (can't last name :P)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Me neither. While psyco Sasuke is good for the plot advancement, I found myself disliking the character more and more. I know your suppose to dislike bad guys but there are plenty of bad guys in Naruto that I really like personally, like Kisame, Deidara, Itachi (if he still counts as one) Danzo, Pain, Sasori, Orochimaru, Kabuto, Konan, Even minor characters like the Sound 4 I found enjoyable villains. I just was never that found of evil Sasuke on a personal level. He's only good for advancing the plot. But he does have some good battles in the series, so personally I'm actually glad to see Sasuke team up with Itachi to fight Kabuto. Maybe we'll actually see some humanity hope for him which Naruto will fully bring out in their fight, because we all know that's what half the fight will be about.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    Hmmm, I didn't quite enjoy the chapter as much as others did. I would have rather had a three way battle between sasuke/itachi/Kabuto. Badass sasuke isn't only cooler, but looks WAY more intimidating then...whatever "character" you call this wimp. Itachi wouldn't have his health problems holding him back(probably learn the rinnegan mid-battle or something), and kabuto could simply go a more interesting route.
    Still why would it be plausible for Sasuke to attack his brother? He's probably the only character who's safe from him. Besides, it may be the beginning of Sasuke's "road to recovery". Let's see what will Itachi say to him. Though with the current battle and such it probably won't be enough considering he's bound to face off against Naruto.
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Well, the last page says, "Sage Technique: Hakugeki Jutsu"

Haku refers to the color white.

Geki refers to attack, from the word Kougeki(attack).

I'm thinking it might be a Thunder-release attack or a genjutsu.
    I think it's Raiton and not genjutsu; Itachi and Sasuke would easily counter the technique if it were genjutsu. I was hoping that Kabuto would use this battle as a way to showcase some of Orochimaru's own forbidden techniques, but it seems he'll be using brand-new sage techniques instead. I hope they're interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    Still why would it be plausible for Sasuke to attack his brother?
    Maybe because Sasukes entire character is built around staying on the side of hatred, despite having no real basis for it? He could have accepted numerous logical offers to come back from kakashi and naruto, but just goes for vengeance for the heck of it.

Just becuase he was in a tough spot, doesn't change the fact the itachi murdered sasuke's entire bloodline. The seems like all the basis the regular sasuke would need.

And yes, I'm aware this sasukes road to redemption, but thats exactly what I think is useless. Hundreds of chapters have been put in the kyuubi's and sasuke's hatred, only to be tossed out the window in a matter of 3, or in this case, 1 chapter.

Well I guese I just like happy endings.I might actualy start liking Sasuke again.

I think by the end of the story Sasuke might have sacrificed himself for Naruto. Maybe its a hunch but thats how I see it ending for him. And in the future Naruto's son and Sasuke's son might have similar brotherly relationship as their fathers and maybe once they have found out the history they will relive the same animosity felt by them.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondClass View Post
    I think by the end of the story Sasuke might have sacrificed himself for Naruto. Maybe its a hunch but thats how I see it ending for him. And in the future Naruto's son and Sasuke's son might have similar brotherly relationship as their fathers and maybe once they have found out the history they will relive the same animosity felt by them.
    Well I think we all know Sasuke would have become a good guy in the final fight, but thats exactly the way I think it should of happened. That way we don't have people all of a sudden loving a murderer like sasuke, despite them hunting him a little while ago.

Your theory is a little off though. If sasuke sacrifices himself for naruto, it'd be kind of hard for him to have a kid. I'm not going to go into the specifics for an idea though haha.(its also eerily similar to the end of Dragonball GT too)

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondClass View Post
    Sasuke's only 17 and has no interest in women...how would he have a son?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

17. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Sasuke's only 17 and has no interest in women...how would he have a son?
    Didn't he get busy with Karin a couple times off-screen?

Sasuke's interest are revenge...........destroying Konoha...........and killing Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Didn't he get busy with Karin a couple times off-screen?

Sasuke's interest are revenge...........destroying Konoha...........and killing Naruto.
    Doubtful, he was willing to kill her on the spot (less she sucks at you know what XD)

And killing everything that moves, except his brother

Sasuke? Straight?

Excuse me for a second.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Everyone knows that Sasuke is Revenge-sexual.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Sasuke? Straight?

Excuse me for a second.

I bet he'd willing marry a mirror XD

Well I guese I just like happy endings.I might actualy start liking Sasuke again.
    I might start liking Sasuke as well if the story moves in that direction. But I doubt that he'll suddenly turn good just because he's fighting against Kabuto with Itachi's help; the story has been building up to another battle between him and Naruto for a while now, so he'll stay bitter and revenge obsessed for a little while longer.

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    Maybe because Sasukes entire character is built around staying on the side of hatred, despite having no real basis for it? He could have accepted numerous logical offers to come back from kakashi and naruto, but just goes for vengeance for the heck of it.

Just becuase he was in a tough spot, doesn't change the fact the itachi murdered sasuke's entire bloodline. The seems like all the basis the regular sasuke would need.

And yes, I'm aware this sasukes road to redemption, but thats exactly what I think is useless. Hundreds of chapters have been put in the kyuubi's and sasuke's hatred, only to be tossed out the window in a matter of 3, or in this case, 1 chapter.
    Once it was revealed that Konoha was responsible, there was no way that Sasuke was gonna return. Anyway, just because Sasuke is fighting alongside Itachi to kill Kabuto doesn't mean he's turned good. Itachi's no longer the target of Sasuke's hatred and gone back to being beloved brother, so Sasuke has no reason not to get along with him anymore. And Kabuto's an annoyance, so killing him makes no difference to Sasuke.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I might start liking Sasuke as well if the story moves in that direction. But I doubt that he'll suddenly turn good just because he's fighting against Kabuto with Itachi's help; the story has been building up to another battle between him and Naruto for a while now, so he'll stay bitter and revenge obsessed for a little while longer.
    Itachi said he was gonna talk with him. That might be his first step back into the 'light'

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Sasuke? Straight?

Excuse me for a second.

Na, he's gay for Naruto. At this stage it wouldn't surprise me if the two ended up doing a Chidori/Rasengan clash, only for Sasuke to pull back and kiss Naruto again.

If it does, I will take back all I said of Kishimoto and label him God of Trolling.

Heart Gold FC;

4427 6152 1089

I am nothing but dust in the wind...the whisper in the silence of night...the troll of a thousand fanboys...the Master of Puppets...
    Dance, little puppets, and feed me your lulz.

Sasuke did fight Deidara while he was a bad guy and while he wasn't trying to, he defeated a major bad guy while he himself was a major bad guy so the way I see it, this is the same thing. Sasuke is fighting Kabuto for himself and his brother, not for the goodness of his heart.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Page 761 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 661711751757758759760761762763764765771811861 ... LastLast