Page 762 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 662712752758759760761762763764765766772812862 ... LastLast
Results 19,026 to 19,050 of 26200

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

I like this snake sage mode. I swear, Kabuto and 2nd Mizukage are my favorite characters in the series. He's no longer some kind of shadow of Orochimaru; he's earned his place as a true villain who is powerful enough to work with Tobi.
    The 5 kage-Madara fight has actually been kind of boring for me, although I'm not exactly sure why. Maybe it's because the Kages have yet to harm Madara in any way outside of punching him.
    Naruto-Tobi fight was good, I hope we get back to that soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Sasuke did fight Deidara while he was a bad guy and while he wasn't trying to, he defeated a major bad guy while he himself was a major bad guy so the way I see it, this is the same thing. Sasuke is fighting Kabuto for himself and his brother, not for the goodness of his heart.
    Everyone seems to forget that Sasuke technically never beat Deidara, he decided that the best option to kill Sasuke was to blow himself up...
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    Itachi said he was gonna talk with him. That might be his first step back into the 'light'
    I doubt that anything Itachi tells Sasuke will change him; Sasuke is too stubborn to listen to reason. I wouldn't be surprised if he killed Itachi in a fit of rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Everyone seems to forget that Sasuke technically never beat Deidara, he decided that the best option to kill Sasuke was to blow himself up...
    Sorry for popping in so randomly, but the way I see it is that Sasuke didn't kill Deidara, but he did push him to the limits where his only option was to blow himself up and kill himself. Even after that Sasuke still managed to escape which made it seem that he killed Deidara.

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I doubt that anything Itachi tells Sasuke will change him; Sasuke is too stubborn to listen to reason. I wouldn't be surprised if he killed Itachi in a fit of rage.
    Thats a bit hard to do, seeing as Itachi is already dead and Sasuke doesn't know any sealing jutsu. Why would he? He doesn't need to seal any of his foes, and he only lived to kill Itachi, not seal him away.

Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post
    Sorry for popping in so randomly, but the way I see it is that Sasuke didn't kill Deidara, but he did push him to the limits where his only option was to blow himself up and kill himself. Even after that Sasuke still managed to escape which made it seem that he killed Deidara.
    He only escaped because the plot required him to escape; he was barely able to move, yet somehow manages to summon Manda?

Sorry, but Kishimoto wrote himself into a corner with Deidara/Sasuke, and used the most cop-out excuse in existence to make him survive. So in a way, Sasuke did not defeat Deidara; the plot did.

Heart Gold FC;

4427 6152 1089

I am nothing but dust in the wind...the whisper in the silence of night...the troll of a thousand fanboys...the Master of Puppets...
    Dance, little puppets, and feed me your lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollsterInc View Post
    Thats a bit hard to do, seeing as Itachi is already dead and Sasuke doesn't know any sealing jutsu. Why would he? He doesn't need to seal any of his foes, and he only lived to kill Itachi, not seal him away.
    I guess Sasuke's feelings might get in the way and he will probably try to attack Itachi, but then realize what he is doing is pointless. After that I don't know what would happen. And your right. Sasuke won't be able to seal him away since he doesn't know any sealing jutsu. If Sasuke plans to do anything once Itachi talks to him, it has to be a well thought out plan.

He only escaped because the plot required him to escape; he was barely able to move, yet somehow manages to summon Manda?

Sorry, but Kishimoto wrote himself into a corner with Deidara/Sasuke, and used the most cop-out excuse in existence to make him survive. So in a way, Sasuke did not defeat Deidara; the plot did.
    I was wondering where he got enough power to summon Manda because Sasuke was almost out of chakra and by summoning Manda wouldn't that have made him use the little chakra he had left and possibly killed him? I guess the only way to explain it is the plot gave him that power and made him survive as well.

FF.Net
    * Tumblr

I was wondering where he got enough power to summon Manda because Sasuke was almost out of chakra and by summoning Manda wouldn't that have made him use the little chakra he had left and possibly killed him? I guess the only way to explain it is the plot gave him that power and made him survive as well.
    There wasn't really indication that Sasuke was nearly out of chakra, and enough chakra control would allow him to make use of the least chakra needed. Or one can go with the popular theory that he used Orochimaru's chakra stored within him.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollsterInc View Post
    You're forgetting two things. The first is that Sasuke now has the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, which will most likely grant him all sorts of broken jutsu (maybe even a sealing one). And the second is that Sasuke is constantly hurting those who care about him; I could see him getting upset when Itachi tries to reason with him, and he'd probably get rid of him personally since he doesn't want anyone getting in the way of his vendetta.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    There wasn't really indication that Sasuke was nearly out of chakra, and enough chakra control would allow him to make use of the least chakra needed. Or one can go with the popular theory that he used Orochimaru's chakra stored within him.
    I keep on forgetting that Sasuke still had Orochimaru's chakra. It makes sense now. I assumed he barely had any chakra because he looked really weak and couldn't move that much which now I think was caused by receaving too much damage.

FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    No, Sasuke did defeat Deidara in battle. Whether or not it was cheap or not is up to you, yes he had plot armor on him and yes Sasuke should have been died from that crazy C4 Karura attack but plot armor sharingan stopped it, despite the fact that Deidara had been training to take down regular sharingan...point is he lost the battle. I did not say Sasuke killed Deidara. Defeat and kill are two different things. Deidara did blow himself up to try and kill Sasuke, but only after Sasuke defeated him in battle and had him against the wall...or tree.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    No, Sasuke did defeat Deidara in battle. Whether or not it was cheap or not is up to you, yes he had plot armor on him and yes Sasuke should have been died from that crazy C4 Karura attack but plot armor sharingan stopped it, despite the fact that Deidara had been training to take down regular sharingan...point is he lost the battle. I did not say Sasuke killed Deidara. Defeat and kill are two different things. Deidara did blow himself up to try and kill Sasuke, but only after Sasuke defeated him in battle and had him against the wall...or tree.
    The was some plot armor, but Sasuke ultimately won(maybe not killed or defeated Deidara) even without Sharingan hax, as he summoned Manda, got inside him, and went to the realm of summoned beasts or whatever it is called, then returned to the ninja world.

Even if Sasuke never got the upper hand, and then Deidara got frustrated and decided to use his C0-suicide tech anyhow, to end it all, Sasuke still thought ahead, to live to see another day as did Madara vs. Hashirama Senju, and would have still teleported away inside Manda.

I'm not really surprise about Karin being a Uzumaki. Naruto should probably hook up with her so they can re-populate their clan. Kabuto really came out of Orochimaru's shadow by being able to use snake Sage Mode at it's fullest form.

^ I saw it coming as well. Probably because Karin and Kushina really looked alike in a way.
    Kabuto finally is getting the recognition he deserves. I thought he was just going to be a minor character once Sasuke killed Orochimaru, but I was wrong. Have to hand it to Kabuto. He has improved a lot since "Naruto" to the point where he can surpass Orochimaru by using snake sage mode to the fullest.

FF.Net
    * Tumblr

I find this whole thing with Sasuke both laughable and sickening.

His reasons to do things, as a character are warped and flimsy as hell, whatever.

^ I saw it coming as well. Probably because Karin and Kushina really looked alike in a way.
    Kabuto finally is getting the recognition he deserves. I thought he was just going to be a minor character once Sasuke killed Orochimaru, but I was wrong. Have to hand it to Kabuto. He has improved a lot since "Naruto" to the point where he can surpass Orochimaru by using snake sage mode to the fullest.
    I actually thought Kishi was going to forget about Kabuto as soon as Tobi announced he was declaring war on the world. I sure as heck forgot about Kabuto until he showed up again. His name was being thrown around by Danzo and Anko but I didn't expect him to be this big a threat.

There were times where I would completely forget Kabuto even existed until I saw him again. I don't think many people thought he was going to be this much of a thread. I sure didn't.
    You know how there's toad sage mode and snake sage mode? Do you think there will be such a thing as slug sage mode as well?

FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziryu View Post
    I'm not really surprise about Karin being a Uzumaki. Naruto should probably hook up with her so they can re-populate their clan.
    Haha, I wouldn't count on it; I have a feeling that Karin will die now that she's escaped from Konoha. She'll probably try to kill Sasuke herself, and fail miserably just like Sakura.

Haha, I wouldn't count on it; I have a feeling that Karin will die now that she's escaped from Konoha. She'll probably try to kill Sasuke herself, and fail miserably just like Sakura.
    A fitting death for a woman (in this manga.)

Does Karin even know that Naruto is an Uzumaki? I recall her finding out who he was at the end of the Kage Summit Arc, but she never mentioned anything more.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    A fitting death for a woman (in this manga.)

Does Karin even know that Naruto is an Uzumaki? I recall her finding out who he was at the end of the Kage Summit Arc, but she never mentioned anything more.
    Counter question: Does Karin know that she's of the Uzumaki clan?

Counter question: Does Karin know that she's of the Uzumaki clan?
    I was thinking that too, but then, how does Kabuto know when she doesn't?

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Well Kabuto is known for doing his research and he did say he experimented on her. So he could've found out that she was an Uzumaki then while Karin still didn't know. It's a possibility.

FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Of all the characters who don't have backstories yet I think Karin needs one the most. From her time during the Chunin exam where she met Sasuke offscreen to how much she knows about Uzumaki stuff, to how she ended up with Orochimaru's soldiers, Karin right now already has a lot of stuff that makes her more interesting then half the main cast of Naruto right now. I do think Karin knows Naruto's a Uzumaki because I recall her calling him Uzumaki Naruto in volume 52, which is out in stores in a bookstore near you...maybe XD, but she did address him as Uzumaki. Seriously these two should have a talk before the big final. Karin has really peaked my interest.

From the time she mentioned meeting Sasuke during the Chuunin exams, I wanted to know her story. Then more things popped up relating to her which caught my attention like being an Uzumaki. You're right Platinum fan. They should give Karin a backstory and make her and Naruto have a talk. Who knows, she might tell him something that will give Naruto more courage thus giving him more strength. I do believe that Karin knows Naruto is an Uzumaki. The only thing we don't know for sure is if she knows she's an Uzumaki herself.

FF.Net
    * Tumblr

I'm sure he did some research, which seems to be the answer to everything that Kabuto does. Anyway, I'm not that interested in the Uzumaki clan; I guess it's because they lack a Kekkei Genkai. I want more focus on the Hyuga clan instead since they've been largely ignored during Part 2.

I'm sure he did some research, which seems to be the answer to everything that Kabuto does. Anyway, I'm not that interested in the Uzumaki clan; I guess it's because they lack a Kekkei Genkai. I want more focus on the Hyuga clan instead since they've been largely ignored during Part 2.
    The Hyuga clan are old news and not important to the plot anymore sadly. We all know that, even though I still love the Hyuga clan. At this point they might as well just be plain old ninjas.

Page 762 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 662712752758759760761762763764765766772812862 ... LastLast