Page 770 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 670720760766767768769770771772773774780820870 ... LastLast
Results 19,226 to 19,250 of 27137

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    The OP/ED that just expired were 2 of my Fave Shippuden music pieces:

By My Side/Hemenway
    New Song/tacica.

Nice animation that fit the songs theme/lyrics also.
    You actually like New Song/tacica opening? While parts of it were funny, most of it was just done in poor taste. The song isn't bad of course as thats on personal taste but the opening was horrible IMO.

Considering the arc going on and the dark undertones, I feel that the opening was a bad choice. The op would have fit in with only the filler arc which it did for part of it but then it stayed too long past controlling Kyuubi to the night Naruto was born and Kabuto kidnapping Yamato.

To be honest, I expected a more epic opening.
    Last edited by 7 tyranitars; 7th April 2012 at 12:46 PM.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Here I thought the current anime ending would be about the turmoil of team 7 and what happens...they end up putting an out of place Hinata in the mix. Honestly, if it wasn't for Pierrot admitting they're bias towards her (a big number of them are Hinata fans) then I'd probably say this was a pretty bad ending. But oh well, it's not like it contributes anything to the story
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    It was in the anime not too long ago, but even then, I still forget.
    It was never really said what he did. We just saw him appear behind Konan and learned he used Izanagi. He could have used his intangibility Jutsu, but I don't know. I only know he used Izanagi to escape death.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    It was never really said what he did. We just saw him appear behind Konan and learned he used Izanagi. He could have used his intangibility Jutsu, but I don't know. I only know he used Izanagi to escape death.
    Well its assumed he used his intangability, which then ran out, then he used Izanagi and lost a Sharingan.

Heart Gold FC;

4427 6152 1089

I am nothing but dust in the wind...the whisper in the silence of night...the troll of a thousand fanboys...the Master of Puppets...
    Dance, little puppets, and feed me your lulz.

He wasn't exactly worried about losing an eye seeing as he was gonna get the Rinnegan at all costs...so him using Izanagi wasn't out of the question...plus Konan knew his intangibility only lasted for so long
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    He wasn't exactly worried about losing an eye seeing as he was gonna get the Rinnegan at all costs...so him using Izanagi wasn't out of the question...plus Konan knew his intangibility only lasted for so long
    Actually Konan knew exactly how long the space'time jutsu lasted, where she went wrong, was not calculating, or being ignorant of the fact he even had the Izanagi jutsu up his sleeve.

She'd have done well to have spied on Danzo's battle w/Sasuke.

Here I thought the current anime ending would be about the turmoil of team 7 and what happens...they end up putting an out of place Hinata in the mix. Honestly, if it wasn't for Pierrot admitting they're bias towards her (a big number of them are Hinata fans) then I'd probably say this was a pretty bad ending. But oh well, it's not like it contributes anything to the story
    I think its to get more ratings from shipper fans. They do this with Bleach endings and opening for Ichigo, Orihime and Rukia. (mostly Ichigo x Rukia for some reason)

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    She'd have done well to have spied on Danzo's battle w/Sasuke.
    Kishi wouldn't have wanted to show a female character beating a male character, unfortunately. And since we're already on the topic of Konan, I honestly thought that Amegakure ninja were going to appear at some point during the war as secret reinforcements. :x

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Kishi wouldn't have wanted to show a female character beating a male character, unfortunately. And since we're already on the topic of Konan, I honestly thought that Amegakure ninja were going to appear at some point during the war as secret reinforcements. :x
    Guess the alliance Konan offered Konohagakure died with her, literally XD

Best thing about that new opening was def mifunes epic slash :P.

Are you talking about the manga or the tv show?
    Hey everyone!
    My friend safari type is fire and the pokemons that can be found there are: Magmar, Larvesta, Fletchinder.

Anime, we sometimes discuss that here aswell.

I thought that to. I guess that would have been to big a role for a female character, let alone one that wasn't even a member of Konoha. Darn shame to.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I thought that to. I guess that would have been to big a role for a female character, let alone one that wasn't even a member of Konoha. Darn shame to.
    Indeed. Danzo and Konan would have made interesting choices for the Edo Tensei, if it really came to that; the conflict of Danzo having to fight his beloved village and Konan potentially going up against Naruto would have been interesting. But the biggest fight I wished to see would have been Jiraiya vs Naruto; I know its impossible now, but that would probably have been the best battle in the series, far better than the current Great Madara Roflstomp or even the Kabuto/Itachi/Sasuke affair just now.

Heart Gold FC;

4427 6152 1089

I am nothing but dust in the wind...the whisper in the silence of night...the troll of a thousand fanboys...the Master of Puppets...
    Dance, little puppets, and feed me your lulz.

I'm kind of glad that Danzo wasn't resurrected; I don't think I could handle any more Izanagi hax. But I'm kind of disappointed that Shisui wasn't resurrected; I've always wanted to see him in action. But maybe he would have abused Kotoamatsukami. :x

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    I think its to get more ratings from shipper fans. They do this with Bleach endings and opening for Ichigo, Orihime and Rukia. (mostly Ichigo x Rukia for some reason)
    I get ratings are good and all, but I seriously doubt that everyone watches the show just for the ending...but it's ever worst because credits like this spur shipping wars

Quote Originally Posted by TrollsterInc View Post
    Indeed. Danzo and Konan would have made interesting choices for the Edo Tensei, if it really came to that; the conflict of Danzo having to fight his beloved village and Konan potentially going up against Naruto would have been interesting. But the biggest fight I wished to see would have been Jiraiya vs Naruto; I know its impossible now, but that would probably have been the best battle in the series, far better than the current Great Madara Roflstomp or even the Kabuto/Itachi/Sasuke affair just now.
    Well it's been stated many times now by Naruto's supervisors and even some of his opponents that he has surpassed Jiraiya. He can basically do all of Jiraiya's best moves and more with Kyubi mode. Also since Naruto is said to have better control of Sage Mode due to him not having frog like features and his Rasengan continues to evolve, the gap between Naruto and Jiraiya is just to great now. It would depend on at which stage Naruto would fight him. Plus there's no reason for either to fight each other. I wouldn't call it the best battle in the series, since again they'll just be seeing who can out Sage Mode each other, summon Toads and fire Rasengans at each other.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I get ratings are good and all, but I seriously doubt that everyone watches the show just for the ending...but it's ever worst because credits like this spur shipping wars
    Meh, it doesn't really confirm anything. It just shows who the two girls are in love with.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Well it's been stated many times now by Naruto's supervisors and even some of his opponents that he has surpassed Jiraiya. He can basically do all of Jiraiya's best moves and more with Kyubi mode. Also since Naruto is said to have better control of Sage Mode due to him not having frog like features and his Rasengan continues to evolve, the gap between Naruto and Jiraiya is just to great now. It would depend on at which stage Naruto would fight him. Plus there's no reason for either to fight each other. I wouldn't call it the best battle in the series, since again they'll just be seeing who can out Sage Mode each other, summon Toads and fire Rasengans at each other.
    I'm glad Jiraiya wasn't resurrected; I thought his death was iconic, and it would've been ruined if he returned, at least in my opinion. I also didn't want him and Naruto to fight because, like you said, the battle itself would have been too predictable.
    Last edited by Lorde; 10th April 2012 at 11:28 PM.

Complete raw.

Doesn't seem like we see Izanami this chapter, but we get a flashback for Kabuto of his childhood. Plus! The secret behind his glasses. Wasn't expecting that was the reason he wore them.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Chapter is out. More of Kabuto's past I want to see Izanami though :C.

Spoiler:- IMG:

Blah blah generic backstory.

Blah blah important figure from Kabuto's past that was probably killed, which lead to his becoming evil blah blah.

Can we just get to the goddamn Izanami already?
    Last edited by lolipiece; 11th April 2012 at 1:47 PM.

I'm pretty disappointed that we didn't get to see Izanami and I don't really care for Kabuto so.... boo .

I'm glad Jiraiya wasn't resurrected; I thought his death was iconic, and it would've been ruined if he returned, at least in my opinion. I also didn't want him and Naruto to fight because, like you said, the battle itself would have been too predictable.
    Jiraiya couldn't be resurrected. His body was too far down in the lake to retrieve any DNA. Kabuto said that himself. Anyway, alright chapter. I was hoping for Izanami, but oh well. This is what a good author does. Make you wait.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Page 770 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 670720760766767768769770771772773774780820870 ... LastLast