Page 78 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 25977

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky~40 View Post
    Nah, Kishi's good twin is named Masashi. Mishimoto must be a Miyamoto Kishi hybrid, created from some sort of freak accident.
    Kishi's first name is Masashi.

His good twin (as in, a better frickin' mangaka than him) is Seishi, who made 666 Satan.

He also draws women so much better, as well as cute lolis. :3
    xNodame is my Bishoujo! MUKYA! >:3
    xCurrently playing: MinDeaD BlooD (PC), Dairantou Smash Bros. X (Wii), No More Heroes (Wii) [Lots of stuff]
    xCurrently watching: Nothin' [Playing too many games]
    xCurrently listening: Ayako Ono - [TWO OF US]
    <---

[ HAZUKASHII~!]

{----------------------------------------------------------------------------}
    | Anime List | Youtube Account | Website |

Just when we thought it was safe to assume the fight was over, Kishimoto found a way to drag it on even longer. C'mon people! Just kill off Jiraiya already or get him to retreat! This fight has dragged on for waay too long!
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2794-9939-9096
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by zonic the hedgehog View Post
    ... [Seishi Kishimoto] also draws women so much better...
    Do tell.

I should start borrowing some 666 Satan volumes. Need some shits and giggles.

Oh, and a fight dragging on? Looks like I haven't missed anything since I dropped Naruto a while ago.

in the moment of ultra-light
    when the fire burns black
    & each & every second in the flame
    we divide & sub-divide &
    each time a cell splits off we
    become a new flesh - a new flesh
    a new self - a new self
    into infinity

Quote Originally Posted by zonic the hedgehog View Post
    Kishi's first name is Masashi.

His good twin (as in, a better frickin' mangaka than him) is Seishi, who made 666 Satan.

He also draws women so much better, as well as cute lolis. :3
    Ive only just started reading 666 Satan(crappy english "O-parts hunter" . i still call it by the right name), and I'd have to say Masashi STARTED better(in art that is) compared to Seishi. But from what ive seen on wiki(yeah...i know =_="), his art is way better than Masashi's, especially since he uses zippers(i love zippers).His timeskip was also a bigger skip than Masashi's(an assumption from the character designs), which i like.....so im gonna keep reading it...

... I still love naruto...=_=

Singin' In The Rain

Damn I cant believe J-man might actually kick the bucket.Pein is sick.
    Total Shinies 233

My DP Team

Jiraya vs. 6 Pain (or Pein) and Jiraya had something happen to his arm. Unless another team helps Jiraya it's probably over for him.

Anyone else think that each if the six Peins, represent one of the six Chakra elements?

Quote Originally Posted by wcgold
    This is a Pokémon forum, which means the majority of members are either too young or socially awkward to have sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Anyone else think that each if the six Peins, represent one of the six Chakra elements?
    and/or the Six Paths.
    anyway, which are the six chakra elements? wind, fire, lightning, earth, water and...?

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Or they specialize in one aspect of ninja-ing.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by RedSuzaku View Post
    and/or the Six Paths.
    anyway, which are the six chakra elements? wind, fire, lightning, earth, water and...?
    It's the Six Realms, not the Six Paths.

I think lady tsunade is on her way!!!!!!!!, didh Jiraya send 1 of his frog some where?

It sucks how Jiraya is gonna die I just started thinking he was cool .

It's the Six Realms, not the Six Paths.
    it's a matter of translation, where i read it says Six Paths but that's irrelevant, at least for now.

it's a matter of translation, where i read it says Six Paths but that's irrelevant, at least for now.
    No, it's not a matter of translation. It is a set concept with a set name, and Six Paths isn't an official term, nor is it the best. If you're going to bother with that, at least add on 'Of Rebirth' if you're going to bother saying something that is wrong in comparison to Six Realms.

No, it's not a matter of translation. It is a set concept with a set name, and Six Paths isn't an official term, nor is it the best. If you're going to bother with that, at least add on 'Of Rebirth' if you're going to bother saying something that is wrong in comparison to Six Realms.
    i'm definately not the one who is bothered here... anyway, i don't want to start a discussion about this so i'll just use Pein Rikudou if this translation is so important.

6 on a 1 armed man. looks like the death gods comin for good ol jiraiya. pain is one tricky bad mo-fo.
    3DS Friend Code:
    1590-4688-8478
    Add me for Friend Safari!
    Send a PM with your Friend Code to confirm!

i'm definately not the one who is bothered here... anyway, i don't want to start a discussion about this so i'll just use Pein Rikudou if this translation is so important.
    Considering it goes along with the Buddhism aspect of Pain, the correct term is kind of necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by STUD View Post
    6 on a 1 armed man. looks like the death gods comin for good ol jiraiya. pain is one tricky bad mo-fo.
    But it's getting pretty cheap.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    But it's getting pretty cheap.
    It always has been.

Quote Originally Posted by Rave779 View Post
    It always has been.
    That is so true.

Well spoilers for 380 are up and they go as follows:
        Spoiler:- a:
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

Time to drag out Jiriaya's death over the course of a couple months!

Quote Originally Posted by dragonic_man View Post
    Well spoilers for 380 are up and they go as follows:
        Spoiler:- a:
    Maybe we'll see if Suigetsu and Kisame are related.

Great, Sasuke the bad ***.

Meh, Tobi being Obito adds more depth to the series (I think).

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Maybe we'll see if Suigetsu and Kisame are related.

Great, Sasuke the bad ***.

Meh, Tobi being Obito adds more depth to the series (I think).
    He is. He called Kisame, 'Kisame-senpai.' It's also implied that Suigetsu's brother was one of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist.

I also mistyped the spoiler. It appears that Pein IS a collective conciousness.

^im glad you editted on Peins personality, because i didnt believe anything you said after i read that(saiyan island hasnt put these spoilers up)....How long is this chapter? this is alot...

Yaye tobi action. SUIGETSU! YEAH! I doubt they are related, senpai is just a term of respect, not always relation. he wouldve said something like "kun" or "san", or perhaps "sama" if they were related(genetically i mean)...woot Itachi vs Sasuke(i dont really care)...Boo, Jiraiya death stretching(like Sandaime in the anime)...boo, still no zetsu(why was he even created?)...

this sounds like itll be good, im growing tired of jiraiya.so gewd.

Singin' In The Rain

Page 78 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178 ... LastLast