Page 783 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 683733773779780781782783784785786787793833883 ... LastLast
Results 19,551 to 19,575 of 26164

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    It's Orochimaruception within Izanamiception. How twisted could that possibly get? :P
    Ah, so I wasn't the only one who got an 'Inception' vibe XD

    Way more twisted, it may get...

  2. #19552
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,458

    Default

    Hopefully this really is the end of the battle, and Itachi will have Kabuto undo the Edo Tensei. It's about time that technique was stopped; I think it would be funny if Madara was about to kill the Gokage in the next chapter when suddenly he turns back into ash.

  3. #19553
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    on Earth
    Posts
    2,952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Hopefully this really is the end of the battle, and Itachi will have Kabuto undo the Edo Tensei. It's about time that technique was stopped; I think it would be funny if Madara was about to kill the Gokage in the next chapter when suddenly he turns back into ash.
    I actually hope Tsunade or Onoki has died already. Anyways a good action chapter. As for Izanami, I won't say anything about it until its fully explained.

  4. #19554
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In Chainsaw Charlie's Morgue
    Posts
    152

    Default

    i dont think theres any way theyll let such important characters die off-screen.
    Last edited by JSteele; 17th May 2012 at 1:22 AM.

  5. #19555
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Hopefully this really is the end of the battle, and Itachi will have Kabuto undo the Edo Tensei. It's about time that technique was stopped; I think it would be funny if Madara was about to kill the Gokage in the next chapter when suddenly he turns back into ash.
    It would indeed be funny to see Madara turn to Ash. He'll stop the attack on the Gokage and announce he's going to the Pokemon League and off he goes XD

    All joking aside I do wonder if anyone important on the heroes side will finally die. Where's the emotion of loss in war?
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  6. #19556
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,267

    Default

    Aah, no zombie skeleton Persona 4 constructs? Crap.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  7. #19557
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In Chainsaw Charlie's Morgue
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    It would indeed be funny to see Madara turn to Ash. He'll stop the attack on the Gokage and announce he's going to the Pokemon League and off he goes XD

    All joking aside I do wonder if anyone important on the heroes side will finally die. Where's the emotion of loss in war?
    the primary "suspects" to die, in my opinion, are tsunade, oonoki, sasuke, kakashi, gai, hinata, raikage. Of course not all will die, but i think at least 2 will, and oonoki is the most possible.

  8. #19558
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,795

    Default

    Both Kakashi and Hinata already had their death scares and Sasuke's basically a main character, so I doubt they're at any risk. Tsunade due to being the last sannin and Onoki for being old are pretty much the best bets at being risk.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  9. #19559
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JSteele View Post
    the primary "suspects" to die, in my opinion, are tsunade, oonoki, sasuke, kakashi, gai, hinata, raikage. Of course not all will die, but i think at least 2 will, and oonoki is the most possible.
    Hinata and Kakashi won't die. Like Tsuki said Hinata already came close to the point of dieing, and Kakashi died and came back to life.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

  10. #19560
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In Chainsaw Charlie's Morgue
    Posts
    152

    Default

    im just sayin that because Kakashi has been pretty useless for a long time, and Hinata would pretty much help Naruto go Super Saiyan if she died.

  11. #19561
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,369

    Default

    The deaths in the Pain arc is one reason I loved that arc. Seeing Kakashi, Shizune, Choji's dad and Hinata teeter on the edge of death with emotional responses from the ones who knew they were dying was fabulous because I cared about the characters and the love ones who didn't have time to cry about it because they were fighting Pain, it was such a good direction for Naruto. The ending of the Pain arc nearly ruined it. I really enjoyed the emotion that these characters actually could die. Even Tsunade protecting the village fell into a coma and at this point I still cared about Tsunade as a relevant character to the plot. This war arc does not have that same emotion to it. While I'm not wishing every main character die, some deaths from the main characters would make this arc feel real, instead of a fanfic to please fans who wanted to see some characters come back from the dead or Sasuke and Itachi fighting side by side. Even though I loved seeing Zabuza and Haku again

    As far as people dying now, I can't see either Kakashi or Hinata dying, no matter how useless they've become. To be fair everyone who is not Naruto, Sasuke, a Uchiha, a Kage, or main villain has become useless but since these two already had "death" moments it would be pointless to kill them again. We already saw Naruto freak out after Hinata, repeating it would just make it feel less important.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  12. #19562
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JSteele View Post
    im just sayin that because Kakashi has been pretty useless for a long time, and Hinata would pretty much help Naruto go Super Saiyan if she died.
    I wouldn't call Kakashi useless, he was the one who took care of the 7 swordsman of the Mist, even though it was off panel. And even against a bijuu he and Gai actualy managed to survive.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

  13. #19563
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JSteele View Post
    im just sayin that because Kakashi has been pretty useless for a long time, and Hinata would pretty much help Naruto go Super Saiyan if she died.
    Useless characters don't have to die; Sakura's still alive even though the last useful thing she did was fight Sasori. And the latter thing already happened during the Pain arc.

  14. #19564
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    I wouldn't call Kakashi useless, he was the one who took care of the 7 swordsman of the Mist, even though it was off panel. And even against a bijuu he and Gai actualy managed to survive.
    Ah but if it was off panel is it really important and useful? I mean look at Tenten. She had a entire subplot with that fan thing and all of it happened offscreen. I'm not disagreeing with you at all because I wouldn't call Kakashi useless either. There is still things I can see him doing to stay relevant.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  15. #19565
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In Chainsaw Charlie's Morgue
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Kakashi has been one of my favorite characters, but the truth is that in the past few arcs he has become -in comparison to others- incredibly weak and he isnt as badass as he used to be. He is limited to only a little action, he falls in a coma every now and then and his only real use is talk no jutsu. I believe that Kishi should give him some extra power we didnt know, so that such an awesome character doesnt become totally irrelevant. I think he should have remained dead after the Pain arc so that he keeps his dignity and we remember him as a mysterious, powerful and badass character.

  16. #19566
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,122

    Default

    Kakashi is not weak by any means. He's one of the commanders of the army for a reason. Not only is he a strong Shinobi but he is an intelligent strategist and great leader. There are only a few characters that can be considered stronger.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

  17. #19567
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JSteele View Post
    Kakashi has been one of my favorite characters, but the truth is that in the past few arcs he has become -in comparison to others- incredibly weak and he isnt as badass as he used to be. He is limited to only a little action, he falls in a coma every now and then and his only real use is talk no jutsu. I believe that Kishi should give him some extra power we didnt know, so that such an awesome character doesnt become totally irrelevant. I think he should have remained dead after the Pain arc so that he keeps his dignity and we remember him as a mysterious, powerful and badass character.
    You severly underestimate Kakashi, like shadow lucario said, he is the commander for a reason.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

  18. #19568
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In Chainsaw Charlie's Morgue
    Posts
    152

    Default

    shikamaru is practically a commander as well, that doesnt make him strong. Im not saying that Kakashi isnt stronger than Shikamaru, but i believe that the main reason why he is a commander is the fact that he is a strategic genious. Still, i may well have underestimated since he quickly beat the 7 swordsmen, who are supposed to be pretty strong. Also, he may seem weak to me because he doesnt impress me any more, since, more or less, his powers havent increased since the Kakuzu and Hidan battle. However, several powerful characters have appeared since then (Onoki, Madara, Mei, A, B, Tsunade after showing her self-healing powers, Nagato, Itachi -who is constantly becoming more and more powerful-, sage Kabuto, even Sasuke, etc etc), so i dont pay much attention to him, he is being kinda outshined.

  19. #19569
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Kakashi is not weak by any means. He's one of the commanders of the army for a reason. Not only is he a strong Shinobi but he is an intelligent strategist and great leader. There are only a few characters that can be considered stronger.
    I think he's a decent strategist, but that's about it. He really doesn't seem to have leadership skills, and he was a horrible teacher. I've also noticed that his power level fluctuates constantly; sometimes he's really powerful, and other times he's just really weak. I've never seen such an inconsistent character before.

  20. #19570
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,369

    Default

    Kakashi has never been insanely powerful, he just seems that way when he fights ninjas who aren't uber. He's a good strategist though. All of his important battles are won by strategy rather then some uber jutsu, and whenever he breaks out a powerful jutsu it takes a lot out of him. He's a elite ninja but by no means uber.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  21. #19571
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,791

    Default

    Kill off all of Team Kurenai and there would be nothing lost (except for Akamaru, of course.)

    It's looking like this may be an ultimate good guy war, where none of the main and major characters die.

    EDIT: OHGOD. I just noticed that the last panel is from outside of the Genjutsu. Yeah, Kabuto is screwed. He can't escape unless he releases the jutsu or he kills himself.
    Last edited by Shneak; 17th May 2012 at 10:55 PM.

    breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

  22. #19572
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Kill off all of Team Kurenai and there would be nothing lost (except for Akamaru, of course.)
    Kiba and Shino are the best characters imo. Kiba has a dynamic personality, and nothing ever phases Shino. Hinata is the only problem, but Kishi wouldn't kill her after her previous near death experience. It would be too reductive.

  23. #19573
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Kiba and Shino are the best characters imo. Kiba has a dynamic personality, and nothing ever phases Shino. Hinata is the only problem, but Kishi wouldn't kill her after her previous near death experience. It would be too reductive.
    And killing Hinata would mean death threaths to kishi from Naruhina shippers...
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

  24. #19574
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,791

    Default

    That just means Sakura is confirmed.

    breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

  25. #19575
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In Chainsaw Charlie's Morgue
    Posts
    152

    Default

    well wouldnt that be aweome

Page 783 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 683733773779780781782783784785786787793833883 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •