Page 790 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 690740780786787788789790791792793794800840890 ... LastLast
Results 19,726 to 19,750 of 26095

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Nope, it's on a break.
    What I don't get is why certain mangaka take excessive breaks. Kishimoto is not one of these people, but other mangaka, like Kubo.

They have, well most have teams of 4-6 folk who help them draw the pages/polish and edit, so why do some require or take so many breaks?

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    Me too, and that's a shame, I'd like to see more of Kiba and Hinata in action.
    I absolutely loathe them to be honest. I used to like Hinata because I thought she was going to have her big moment during the Pain arc, but she got hurt, and then all Hell broke loose. She's useless. And I've never cared much for Kiba; he was like a second rival for Naruto during Part 1 who was completely forgotten when Part 2 started.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Nope, it's on a break.
    And no episode either.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ant View Post
    What I don't get is why certain mangaka take excessive breaks. Kishimoto is not one of these people, but other mangaka, like Kubo.

They have, well most have teams of 4-6 folk who help them draw the pages/polish and edit, so why do some require or take so many breaks?
    Whoa there I don't like what you are saying here. Oda took a 3 month break once and he was sick another time. Same with Kubo, Kishi and most other mangakas. All mangaka work hard to meet deadlines as drawing and fixing 17+ pages of work takes a long time. Nearly their whole life is given to draw manga and some of them aren't as successful as the Big 3.

Its bad enough most people on the Internet read manga for free and never buy to support the industry but to complain that they take excessive breaks is going too far.

I dunno what wrong Kubo has done to you but he does not deserve the comment you made nor does any author. I'm one to always keep my cool but man did you piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ant View Post

I'd say they have a life too.

And idk, but most times the reason I see is that "the author will be collecting data" or something to that extent.

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    And no episode either.
    Eh, really?

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonlink View Post
    Its bad enough most people on the Internet read manga for free and never buy to support the industry but to complain that they take excessive breaks is going too far.
    *feels guilty* Yup, you're right. And in some cases, well, the manga can be like very complex to think up of the plot, like Conan, but let's not bring other manga in here :P

Whoa there I don't like what you are saying here. Oda took a 3 month break once and he was sick another time. Same with Kubo, Kishi and most other mangakas. All mangaka work hard to meet deadlines as drawing and fixing 17+ pages of work takes a long time. Nearly their whole life is given to draw manga and some of them aren't as successful as the Big 3.

I dunno what wrong Kubo has done to you but he does not deserve the comment you made nor does any author. I'm one to always keep my cool but man did you piss me off.
    Too bad for some people here Manga isn't available in the stores.

Too bad for some people here Manga isn't available in the stores.
    Yes and thats understandable but the people who can buy the manga and anime in their countries don't do it. One of the reasons Tokyopop went under along with a few others.

Yes and thats understandable but the people who can buy the manga and anime in their countries don't do it. One of the reasons Tokyopop went under along with a few others.
    I do. The internet does not stop me from buying and supporting all the manga's I love reading. I currently have Naruto volumes 1-56 to show my support for the series and plan on buying 57 when it is available to me. If a Manga series is one I love I will support it and buy all the volumes.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

So anyways, Naruto. As things stand, I don't think he has any jutsu that could defeat Tobi, so I'm starting to worry that he'll have to train again before he fights him. Hopefully "that jutsu" is the answer to our prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    So anyways, Naruto. As things stand, I don't think he has any jutsu that could defeat Tobi, so I'm starting to worry that he'll have to train again before he fights him. Hopefully "that jutsu" is the answer to our prayers.
    What jutsu? The one Jiraiya mentioned when Naruto came back from training and we never heard of it again?

What jutsu? The one Jiraiya mentioned when Naruto came back from training and we never heard of it again?
    I was thinking of the tailed beast ball but that one isn't really so special on its own. Maybe a tailed beast ball-enhanced Rasenshuriken?

He also mentioned it when he was talking to Gerotora right before he went to fight Pain. I thought maybe the Bijuu Ball was the jutsu that was being hinted at, but something tells me that the jutsu is something Minato developed prior to his death (probably not the Rasengan either though).

Well if a jutsu is needed then I hope it's the flash step he used when trying to get away from the raikage. I mean he only used it once, though it could have been a have been a lucky incedent, and it was never seen again. So far what's been the only ways that madara has actually been hit? The paper bombs from Konan and the fourth's teleport rasengan but other than that I can't remember if anyone else has been able too.

So, is Madara gone forever? I would've liked to see a full fledged battle between him and the kages.

I'll update this sometime

I doubt Madara is gone. I'm sure Kishi would have shown him vanishing with the other zombies especially since he was about to murk the Kages hardcore. If Madara is this strong how strong was Hashirama? And if Hashirama is even stronger than Madara, how strong was Hiruzen???
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I doubt Madara is gone. I'm sure Kishi would have shown him vanishing with the other zombies especially since he was about to murk the Kages hardcore. If Madara is this strong how strong was Hashirama? And if Hashirama is even stronger than Madara, how strong was Hiruzen???
    That fight Hiruzen had with Hashirama and Tobirama was staged and Hiruzen had plot power on his side. The 2 hokages were brought back at their prime vs Hiruzen who was old as hell and less powerful. Not to mention the 2 hokages barely did anything except counter Hiruzen's jutsus and get a few punches in on him.

Quote Originally Posted by stevendat View Post
    Well if a jutsu is needed then I hope it's the flash step he used when trying to get away from the raikage. I mean he only used it once, though it could have been a have been a lucky incedent, and it was never seen again. So far what's been the only ways that madara has actually been hit? The paper bombs from Konan and the fourth's teleport rasengan but other than that I can't remember if anyone else has been able too.
    You mean Tobi? Even if Naruto learned to be faster, I doubt it would make a difference. Tobi's not going to let his guard down again so easily, so speed jutsu may not work. I think Naruto's going to have to learn a way to disable Tobi's Sharingan/Rinnegan, thereby stopping his teleportation technique, Izanagi, and any other hax dōjutsu Tobi can use.

You mean Tobi? Even if Naruto learned to be faster, I doubt it would make a difference. Tobi's not going to let his guard down again so easily, so speed jutsu may not work. I think Naruto's going to have to learn a way to disable Tobi's Sharingan/Rinnegan, thereby stopping his teleportation technique, Izanagi, and any other hax dōjutsu Tobi can use.
    yeah I got the name mixed up I think. And you're right the teleport/phasing will need to be stopped. My guess is from the fouth being able to hit tobi with his speedy movements and Naruto had a slight hint at being able to use it so it would be nice it he got a upgrade in that area sometime soon.

I think Tobi has more interesting techs up his sleeve then his teleport jutsu.

I think Tobi has more interesting techs up his sleeve then his teleport jutsu.
    I'm sure he does, and I think we can all agree that they'll be hax techniques, just like every other Sharingan/Rinnegan jutsu. Kishi really needs to balance out the dōjutsu.

That fight Hiruzen had with Hashirama and Tobirama was staged and Hiruzen had plot power on his side. The 2 hokages were brought back at their prime vs Hiruzen who was old as hell and less powerful. Not to mention the 2 hokages barely did anything except counter Hiruzen's jutsus and get a few punches in on him.
    Hiruzen has been said to be the strongest Hokage and was known as the God of Shinobi. You don't get that title for nothing.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Hiruzen has been said to be the strongest Hokage and was known as the God of Shinobi. You don't get that title for nothing.
    The same thing was said about Minato at some point (in the databooks I believe), minus the "God of Shinobi" thing. The only thing I liked about Hiruzen is that he was Hokage for a long time, and that he was powerful enough to survive a fight with Hashirama and Tobirama. It's too bad that he died sealing Orochimaru a little while later.

He was called such because he supposedly knew all the techniques in Konoha. But don't forget, we know learnt that Hashirama's strength was considered just a myth, so people didn't actually believe that Hashirama could do all this, thus he was made weaker then he actually was.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Considering Hashirama defeated Madara, and Madara is molesting five Kages, then Hiruzen looks pretty underwhelming.

The same thing was said about Minato at some point (in the databooks I believe), minus the "God of Shinobi" thing. The only thing I liked about Hiruzen is that he was Hokage for a long time, and that he was powerful enough to survive a fight with Hashirama and Tobirama. It's too bad that he died sealing Orochimaru a little while later.
    I saw that on TVTropes... All the 4 Hokage are sealed inside the shinigami's belly. With Orochimaru's arms. Forever.

That aside, when was it said that Hiruzen is the god of shinobi? In the databook?

Page 790 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 690740780786787788789790791792793794800840890 ... LastLast