Page 796 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 696746786792793794795796797798799800806846896 ... LastLast
Results 19,876 to 19,900 of 27165

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Tobi most likely looks like someything out of a Junji Ito manga.
    I completely missed this before but laughed. Definitely that thing from The Enigma of Amigara Fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    But that wouldn't exactly explain why he has the Sharingan... just to add more dirt to the theory
    He could've harvested a Sharingan after the Uchiha clan massacre. Or something. I don't know what to believe. I'm just glad that Sasuke's finally taking things into his own hands. I thought he was going to blindly follow Tobi, but it seems he's not going to let himself be used. Good for him.

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    It is... paralel universe Orochimaru.
    It's only a matter of time before we get a alternate universe character in Naruto. XD
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    He could've harvested a Sharingan after the Uchiha clan massacre. Or something. I don't know what to believe. I'm just glad that Sasuke's finally taking things into his own hands. I thought he was going to blindly follow Tobi, but it seems he's not going to let himself be used. Good for him.
    Then that would make taking Sasuke's body for the Sharingan useless. o.O I also don't know what to believe with Orochimaru anymore either. He's dead, then he's not dead, then he's a woman.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Then that would make taking Sasuke's body for the Sharingan useless.
    Not quite since Orochimaru wanted to have the whole Kekkei Genkai, not just the Sharingan. And I believe Kabuto hinted that Orochimaru wanted to develop a Rinnegan after he transferred his soul into Sasuke's body. That seems to have been one of his goals on his quest to learn and master every jutsu in the world.

Maybe that scroll that sasuke was reading is orochimaru's diary or something? It probably has info on how he disguised himself as tobi? If not that, it probably shows his hidden whereabouts or how to resurrect him if needed. That could be why they took an interest in anko.

Quote Originally Posted by waffle_x_v View Post
    Maybe that scroll that sasuke was reading is orochimaru's diary or something? It probably has info on how he disguised himself as tobi? If not that, it probably shows his hidden whereabouts or how to resurrect him if needed. That could be why they took an interest in anko.
    Dear Diary,

I went for a stroll in the forest today. I love all of the giant snakes in there. I ran into a young squad of ninja and had a little spar with them. I decided I wanted the young man with the bright, red eyes, so I branded him and brainwashed him into thinking he needed me. One day I'll have his body. One day.

Sincerely, Orochimaru

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Dear Diary,

I went for a stroll in the forest today. I love all of the giant snakes in there. I ran into a young squad of ninja and had a little spar with them. I decided I wanted the young man with the bright, red eyes, so I branded him and brainwashed him into thinking he needed me. One day I'll have his body. One day.

Sincerely, Orochimaru
    That sounds just like Orochimaru. To be quite honest, I don't understand why Kishi is so obsessed with him. There comes a point when a character outgrows their usefulness, and that happened to Orochimaru a long time ago. I'm going to be very upset if it's revealed that Orochimaru worked with Tobi at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Dear Diary,

Sincerely, Orochimaru
    Believe me when I say it, this is priceless!

For me, Tobi being Orochimaru or another explanation that inadvertently headed that way would be incredibly anti-climatic. Besides when Sasuke was fighting Danzo remember his disgust when he believed Danzo and Orochimaru worked together in order to make Izanagi "useful"? Besides, he has what Orochimaru long desired, the Sharingan.

Given that we've never seen Tobi actually use the Mangekyou Sharingan or actually simply putting an end to the dojutsu, we may even not be in the presence of an Uchiha. But besides that, I've ran out of ideas.
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    Believe me when I say it, this is priceless!

For me, Tobi being Orochimaru or another explanation that inadvertently headed that way would be incredibly anti-climatic. Besides when Sasuke was fighting Danzo remember his disgust when he believed Danzo and Orochimaru worked together in order to make Izanagi "useful"? Besides, he has what Orochimaru long desired, the Sharingan.

Given that we've never seen Tobi actually use the Mangekyou Sharingan or actually simply putting an end to the dojutsu, we may even not be in the presence of an Uchiha. But besides that, I've ran out of ideas.
    I have no idea who Tobi would be either. Mayby he is just him, and not another character used before.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I have no idea who Tobi would be either. Mayby he is just him, and not another character used before.
    Then there would be no point to hide his face. If he were just a random person we've never seen, why wear a mask? That would be Tite Kubo level trolling.

While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Then there would be no point to hide his face. If he were just a random person we've never seen, why wear a mask? That would be Tite Kubo level trolling.
    Nagato and Konan had their faces hidden for some time before they were actually introduced, and they were both new characters.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    We've never seen him use the Mangekyo Sharingan, but that doesn't mean he can't use it. Kakashi isn't an Uchiha, but he managed to develop a Mangekyo Sharingan. So even if Tobi's not an Uchiha, he should be able to develop his own Mangekyo Sharingan. He knows a lot about the Uchiha, so he must know how to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Nagato and Konan had their faces hidden for some time before they were actually introduced, and they were both new characters.
    There's a difference between being just a silhouette and having just your face hidden. Tobi's face has been teased at twice now. If he were just Tobi then his face would have been shown when He was going to take his mask off while talking to Sasuke or when Konan blew him up.

There's a difference between being just a silhouette and having just your face hidden. Tobi's face has been teased at twice now. If he were just Tobi then his face would have been shown when He was going to take his mask off while talking to Sasuke or when Konan blew him up.
    Or when he was eating food with Deidara. hehe And when he showed his face to Kisame

Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius View Post
    Or when he was eating food with Deidara. hehe
    I miss that Tobi. Why can't we go back to the good old days where Deidara was blowing him up and his best move was Frill Necked Lizard Jutsu?

I miss that Tobi. Why can't we go back to the good old days where Deidara was blowing him up and his best move was Frill Necked Lizard Jutsu?
    I miss that Tobi too, he was funny. R.I.P. Deidara. The battle with Six-tailed Demon Cloak Naruto vs. Pain was epic.

Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link

Nagato/Deva Path's face was teased too before he was revealed, when he spoke to Hidan, and both him and Konan were teased from behind on a cover page.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

What if tobi was orochimaru's past disciple. Like he was interested in tobi being an uchia and all and gave him a curse mark then threw him away after he thought he was too weak. =o

Quote Originally Posted by waffle_x_v View Post
    What if tobi was orochimaru's past disciple. Like he was interested in tobi being an uchia and all and gave him a curse mark then threw him away after he thought he was too weak. =o
    I don't want anymore Orochimaru tbh.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I don't want anymore Orochimaru tbh.
    I agree. He was a good villain at the start of the series, but he lost his edge ages ago. He just became really irrelevant when the Akatsuki were introduced.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I agree. He was a good villain at the start of the series, but he lost his edge ages ago. He just became really irrelevant when the Akatsuki were introduced.
    And yet I have a bad feeling Orochimaru will end up as the final villain of Naruto. I hope more then anything I'm wrong. What more can be done with Orochimaru? Compared to the Uchiha villains, he barely feels like that big of a threat anymore.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

He won't be. Sasuke will milk him for info before killing him.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Is it just me or hasn't the Aburame clan been participating in the 4th ninja war, cause i realy cant recall them having a good battle within it, i think they deserve it.
    But if so Please someone tell me the chapter so i can re-read.
    Bug-Type Represent !

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    Is it just me or hasn't the Aburame clan been participating in the 4th ninja war, cause i realy cant recall them having a good battle within it, i think they deserve it.
    But if so Please someone tell me the chapter so i can re-read.
    They never do anything, ever.

Page 796 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 696746786792793794795796797798799800806846896 ... LastLast