Page 798 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 698748788794795796797798799800801802808848898 ... LastLast
Results 19,926 to 19,950 of 27146

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

So what we al feared was true.. Orochimaru would be resurrected.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I thought Sasuke was going to use Edo Tensei to resurrect Orochimaru; I never thought it would be as easy as undoing the seal on Anko's curse mark. What was the point of Itachi sealing Orochimaru with his spirit sword thing if he existed elsewhere? It just makes that whole fight seem redundant.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I thought Sasuke was going to use Edo Tensei to resurrect Orochimaru; I never thought it would be as easy as undoing the seal on Anko's curse mark. What was the point of Itachi sealing Orochimaru with his spirit sword thing if he existed elsewhere? It just makes that whole fight seem redundant.
    Itachi probably didn't want to be bothered with Orochimaru so he used a "quick" way to deal with him.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

That was explained a long time ago. The point was to rid Sasuke of the curse seal. Draw out Orochimaru, stab, curse mark gone. Done.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonlink View Post
    Next time on Naruto, Jiraiya comes back to life and its the Sannin vs Madara. >.>

Not very happy Oro came back especially after he was supposed to be sealed by Susanoo. But whatever, the manga will end in a year or so and I want to see where Kishi will go from here.
    At this rate, we'll have the entire Akatsuki back in three weeks... >.<
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Yeah, orochimaru being revived is like what I hated about the war all over again, it removes all the interest in the unknown and just explains everything.

I'll admit its been well handled so far, albeit hastily....

Basically I'll reserve my judgement for a few chapters.
    ----------------------------------

So basically, Sasuke's still evil, but deciding on what he needs to do for his brothers legacy and his clan in general...huh
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    At this rate, we'll have the entire Akatsuki back in three weeks... >.<
    Over half of them already did. Konan, Hidan and Kisame haven't... yet.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Over half of them already did. Konan, Hidan and Kisame haven't... yet.
    I wouldn't put it past Kishi to bring Hidan back. He obviously doesn't care about quality anymore; he just wants to showcase a bunch of old characters. How reductive.

I wouldn't put it past Kishi to bring Hidan back. He obviously doesn't care about quality anymore; he just wants to showcase a bunch of old characters. How reductive.
    No matter what he does people complain. Introduce new characters that are as strong as the current cast and people complain. Have old characters become strong and people complain.

While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    No matter what he does people complain. Introduce new characters that are as strong as the current cast and people complain. Have old characters become strong and people complain.
    I wouldn't complain as much. I would have loved the war arc if Tobi had a army of the current most powerful villains in the ninja world that were still alive. I was hoping the war would introduce us to new villains and stuff. I also don't mind old characters becoming strong, as long as it's explained. For the longest time I've wanted Sakura and the Konoha Eleven, or whatever they are called, to get a power upgrade so they can actually be useful. And while some have really showed their stuff others are falling behind.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

^ You never know what will happen when they finally arrive to Naruto's battle.

Given previous events, it's easy enough to predict what will happen. I can see it now: the reinforcements will arrive, but the Juubi or whatever it is that Tobi's unleashing will be too much for them, and Naruto will be the last hope of the Alliance. In other words, nothing of interest will happen since most of the other ninja in this series have always been useless and Naruto has been a beacon of hope for the longest time.
    I can see it now. The reinforcements will arrive and yell "We have a army!" to which Tobi will say "We have a Uchiha." and that Uchiha would be himself XD
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Iota View Post
    ^ You never know what will happen when they finally arrive to Naruto's battle.
    Given previous events, it's easy enough to predict what will happen. I can see it now: the reinforcements will arrive, but the Juubi or whatever it is that Tobi's unleashing will be too much for them, and Naruto will be the last hope of the Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I wouldn't complain as much. I would have loved the war arc if Tobi had a army of the current most powerful villains in the ninja world that were still alive. I was hoping the war would introduce us to new villains and stuff. I also don't mind old characters becoming strong, as long as it's explained. For the longest time I've wanted Sakura and the Konoha Eleven, or whatever they are called, to get a power upgrade so they can actually be useful. And while some have really showed their stuff others are falling behind.
    The only villains that were still alive were Tobi, Kabuto, and Zetsu. You could count Sasuke to an extent, but all the "crimes" he's commited have helped the ninja world. So we did get all the villains that were still alive. If Kabuto didn't use the Edo Tensei Sasuke would still be batsh*t crazy and I would still think Itachi was a cold person that could just kill his parents like it was nothing. I liked how the war was handled, because a lot of wars in manga aren't handled that well i.e. Bleach.

If it were me 10 chapter into the war, I'd say the same thing, but come on, this war has been handled HORRIBLY. For basically the exact reasons that platinum fan mentioned.

Plus, for all the characters like deidara that uselessly show up, that takes away time from the actual existing new character's developement, like tobi. So far, tobi is just an evil guy, which is sad given the potential he had.
    ----------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    If it were me 10 chapter into the war, I'd say the same thing, but come on, this war has been handled HORRIBLY. For basically the exact reasons that platinum fan mentioned.

Plus, for all the characters like deidara that uselessly show up, that takes away time from the actual existing new character's developement, like tobi. So far, tobi is just an evil guy, which is sad given the potential he had.
    The two reasons that they listed? I like the idea of fighting against an undead army. It adds a challenge to the fight. You can't kill them and you need specific ninja in your squad to be able to win. I don't see how it was horribly handled. Because people didn't get the fights they wanted to see? Like that's not selfish. I heard Kishimoto's editor told him to hurry this arc up. If he did all the fights that could have happened then this entire war arc could span over five years easily. Then people would have complained it's taking too long to get to the fight they wanted to see. And Tobi isn't dead yet. His character can still be explored and develop.

So where does everyone think Orochimaru is taking Taka? It's 'familiar' to Sasuke, so I would think it's Konoha, but it got destroyed. Neither Sasuke or Orochimaru have seen it since. It would also be convenient to pick up Karin while they're there. If it's not Konoha, maybe the Valley of the End?

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    So where does everyone think Orochimaru is taking Taka? It's 'familiar' to Sasuke, so I would think it's Konoha, but it got destroyed. Neither Sasuke or Orochimaru have seen it since. It would also be convenient to pick up Karin while they're there. If it's not Konoha, maybe the Valley of the End?
    I just realized that Suigetsu and Jugo haven't even asked where Karin is. Anyway, I also have a feeling that Orochimaru is taking Sasuke to the Final Valley since it's a symbolic place.

The two reasons that they listed? I like the idea of fighting against an undead army. It adds a challenge to the fight. You can't kill them and you need specific ninja in your squad to be able to win. I don't see how it was horribly handled. Because people didn't get the fights they wanted to see? Like that's not selfish. I heard Kishimoto's editor told him to hurry this arc up. If he did all the fights that could have happened then this entire war arc could span over five years easily. Then people would have complained it's taking too long to get to the fight they wanted to see. And Tobi isn't dead yet. His character can still be explored and develop.
    I gotta disagree. It isn't just because most of the fights were skipped that this war is terrible. A large part of the problem has been that the plot has barely developed and no real drama. The good guys have won nearly every event and the one event they haven't won, Madara vs the Kages, has been rehashed so much that the tension is gone. Not to mention that all the previous events mean nothing now that Naruto is fighting Tobi, which is basically the end game. The war could have been made much better without requiring more chapters by simply shortening and eliminating some of the conflicts, especially the Madara vs Kages and not setting up so many potential fights. Also get rid of the repeat of Gaara's flashbacks and the stuff with Team Taka.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Terrible war is terrible war in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonlink View Post
    Terrible war is terrible war in the end.
    Yeah. Bleach's Winter War is a perfect example.

Yeah. Bleach's Winter War is a perfect example.
    Meh your opinion so what can I do?

Anyway, no Naruto episode today apparently. I kinda expected the anime to take breaks so they wouldn't catch up to the manga too fast since they are in the same arc.

I would have personally wanted Kabuto to be taken out early (preferably in a much better fight, because he was seriously underpowered) and have Naruto and Bee alone fight Tobi with no interruptions. The Madara fight just needs to stop. It's getting kind of annoying to see Madara constantly pulling out God level techniques. The only way this is going to end is if Orochimaru and Sasuke find Hashirama/the Sage and they kill Madara.

Page 798 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 698748788794795796797798799800801802808848898 ... LastLast