Page 800 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 700750790796797798799800801802803804810850900 ... LastLast
Results 19,976 to 20,000 of 26192

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    Anyone noticed we're close to the 1000th page of this particular thread?

Quite an achievement considering how long this has stood.
    I know, it's amazing. This thread has been around for almost six years, and it's still a hit thread. I wonder if this thread will be kept open after the manga ends so people can reminisce about it. Anyway, I'm going to predict that the story will shift back to the Gokage. I want to see what Tobi is up to, but I get the feeling that Kishi will save that for later.

I wonder if the next chapter will stick with Sasuke and Orochimaru, or skip over to show one of the other two sides. Would be nice to see what the complete Gedo Mazo looks like soon.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I hope that the focus will switch to Naruto and Tobi, I can only stand so much snakes in one place.

Will there be manga this week? Or is it just late?
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

The manga is out.
    Obito speculations may arise and I guess the next chapter will have more action.
    Also the Ten-tail silhouette looks way different than the earlier one
    Last edited by Endless; 18th July 2012 at 2:10 PM.

Hooray! We finally get to know more about the Juubi and got a chapter where Sasuke isn't the focus again.

Congrats on the 1000th page.

Despite the fact that nothing really happens in this chapter, I really liked it. We got a little more info on the Jyuubi, but what was more important was the setup for next chapter. A one-on-one fight between Tobi and Naruto is going to be pretty good. However, the best part of the chapter had to be Bee's dream.

Even though this chapter was more talking then action, it was nice to learn more about the Juubi and it's presumed power. Though honestly, alot of the expostulation in this chapter could have been done away with. And it seems that Tobi may personally know Gai along with Kakashi. Interesting to see Tobi block Naruto with that fan. Nice, if wordy, chapter.

Congratz to us for achieving our 1000th Page,

Also I don't want to start an obitobi discusion but either kishi mind****ing us all or Tobi knows Kakashi.

Overal nice chapter good to learn a bit more about the Juubi.

Just watch, everyone is expecting Obito and it turns out to be Rin.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Just watch, everyone is expecting Obito and it turns out to be Rin.
    Sasuke from the future :P

So nothing was really revealed aside from some new information about the Juubi. Surprisingly, the chapter was still enjoyable because it focused on Naruto and the others instead of the Gokage or Sasuke. I was also surprised by Tobi's comment to Kakashi; it almost sounded as if he knew Kakashi. Gee, I wonder who he could be.

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    Sasuke from the future :P
    Oh hell no! :P

Yay on a 1000th pages... Now I want everybody to open their blue booklets on page 18 and... Gasp.. It's Tobi's real identity!
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I'm just happy no Oro or Sasuke for this chapter. Looking forward to see what happens next week.

Faces.jpg

What's that sound? Is that whole "Tobi is Obito" theory going back to life?

It sure does sound like it. What can I say; Kishi seems to be really predictable...
    Last edited by SharpedoX; 18th July 2012 at 5:09 PM.
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

I enjoyed this chapter, as well as the movie chapter. The former is hyping everything up, and is a nice set up for what's to come(Hopefully it wont shift to something else, Sasuke and that can probably take a break while they travel, although we probably should see what's happening with Edo Madara and that). The latter was pretty funny to me.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

I enjoyed this chapter much more then the chapters we have gotten lately. Maybe it's because I got to see more of Naruto and Kyuubi be friends. I will never get tired of seeing that. Heck just create a full chapter of them bonding and hanging out and I'm sold. Still pretty cool chapter. They are really teasing the Tobi identity aren't they with his comments towards Kakashi. At this point it might as well be you-know-who as it could be anyone.

I see my future Sasuke theory is slowly catching onto this forum like a disease. Eww.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I enjoyed this chapter much more then the chapters we have gotten lately. Maybe it's because I got to see more of Naruto and Kyuubi be friends. I will never get tired of seeing that. Heck just create a full chapter of them bonding and hanging out and I'm sold. Still pretty cool chapter. They are really teasing the Tobi identity aren't they with his comments towards Kakashi. At this point it might as well be you-know-who as it could be anyone.

I see my future Sasuke theory is slowly catching onto this forum like a disease. Eww.
    It would be so insane if it really was Sasuke from the future, but at the same time, it would make so much sense of what's been going on. At the same time, though, I'm hoping it isn't this. We all know that whenever time travel is involved, things get screwed up so badly and it becomes so difficult to follow what's going on. If the "Sasuke from the future" theory is, in fact, the truth, then Kishi is going to have a s***load of explaining to do.

Faces.jpg

It sure does sound like it. What can I say; Kishi seems to be really predictable...
    Not really predictable when most people accepted that it was Obito. That seems a little too obvious. One thing about that theory is that it lacks anything real to back it such as why would Obito be doing this? He has no reason to want to cast an Infinite Tsukuyomi on the world.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Faces.jpg

I don't think it's too predictable since there have been at least ten popular theories about who Tobi really is, and any of them could be true.

But I am disappointed with Kishi. He made such a big deal about Akatsuki capturing all the Bijuu, and now it seems the last two don't need to be captured. Why did Tobi tell Kisame to go after the Hachibi if he didn't really need him?

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    But I am disappointed with Kishi. He made such a big deal about Akatsuki capturing all the Bijuu, and now it seems the last two don't need to be captured. Why did Tobi tell Kisame to go after the Hachibi if he didn't really need him?
    He did need it, but since time is running thin he will make use with the Chakra. I'm sure he was saving the tentacle as backup, but thought Kisame would be able to take out a potential threat to his plan.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Well Tobi said that to Guy in reference to fact he never remembered Kisame. He didn't say that to Kakashi :P.

Oh gawd, it's Obito. Kishi will probably pull something out of his *** and say Obito became enlightened and seeked to rule the world to explain Tobi's actions.

Ha! Post number 19999!

Is this like the longest thread in SPPf? Dunno, but eitherway.. I'm kinda anxious to say that it is indeed Obito.. But that wouldn't explain how Obito could've controlled Kurama when it attacked Konohagakure way back... I mean Kakashi is thirty years old now, but that was 16 years ago, Obito should've been 13/14!
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I highly doubt its Obito. Tobi should be a brand new character when uncovered. Less *** pull on Kishi's part then.

Page 800 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 700750790796797798799800801802803804810850900 ... LastLast