Page 807 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 707757797803804805806807808809810811817857907 ... LastLast
Results 20,151 to 20,175 of 26164

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Which was neat to see. Since Kakashi has unlocked some of the secrets of Tobi's jutsu, Tobi will probably start using the Rinnegan's other abilities because he won't be able to rely on his teleportation abilities for much longer. Hopefully he'll use some new Rinnegan jutsu, 'cause the ones we've already seen aren't that great in my opinion.
    That would be nice.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Classic Kakashi. How I have missed fights like this. Other then Kakashi and Kamui being useful, not much to say for this chapter. I am a little shocked that Tobi could very well be defeated before the Naruto vs Sasuke battle, as I thought Tobi would have a front row seat in that fight and it would somehow end with Naruto and Sasuke teaming up to kill Tobi. It will probably be them teaming up to kill Orochimaru now, but whatever. Nice chapter but nothing to special.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

- I love how Tobi 'looks down' at the crack even though he wouldn't be able to see it.
    - Yes. Finally, Tobi uses something new. Fire nature... Uchiha...
    - Bee fail.
    - I am totally not getting this.
    - "Not so impressive." Haha.
    - What's happening??
    - Again, what!?
    - Tobi's a skeleton!
    - Right. Uh, okay.

I'm a bit confused about how this worked out. I get that Kakashi's kunai cut Tobi's mask, but it didn't actually appear? I don't get how Tobi's arm exploded either. Did Kakashi wait until Tobi was near the spot where it disappeared and then released it?

Also, he is Obito. I'm placing my bets now.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    - Yes. Finally, Tobi uses something new. Fire nature... Uchiha...
    I don't think that counts as Fire Release. The Uchiha Kaenjin technique that Tobi used was similar to the Shishienjin (Four Violet Flames Battle Encampment) technique that the Sound Four used during the attack on Konoha, and that wasn't classified as a Fire Release jutsu. Both techniques are barrier ninjutsu.

- I love how Tobi 'looks down' at the crack even though he wouldn't be able to see it.
    From the looks of it, it went all the way through the mask, he would have been able to see light filtering through.

At any rate, for a ninja who's practically never taken any damage in his life, I think its safe to say something like a crack would make him look at least.
    ----------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Well the problem with that is Kakashi doesn't have any means to bring back thing he has sent to the other dimension. So, if he goes there using Kamui, it would most likely be that he would be stuck there.
    While Kakashi has no control over when things come back...they do in fact come back, as Deidara got his arm back after checking the site where he lost it
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Well the Tobi being Obito thing just got more merit. Maybe others suspected this but I would not have put Tobi's jutsu and Kamui possibly being one in the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrave View Post
    Well the Tobi being Obito thing just got more merit. Maybe others suspected this but I would not have put Tobi's jutsu and Kamui possibly being one in the same.
    Several people noticed the similarity between Kamui and Tobi's teleportation jutsu a long time ago. I'm just glad that this week's chapter gave us more insight on that, all thanks to Kakashi. I can't say for sure if Tobi is really Obito, but the pieces of the puzzle are finally coming together. I hope the mask comes off in the next chapter.

You know since this was a double issue, they should have had him semi remove the mask and then troll us.

But yeah that mask needs to come off. But then what great mystery will Kishimoto taunt us with?

New theory. What if Obito some how unlocked his Mangekyo and used his ability to escape. It would clear up the survival thing. Before his body was completely crushed, he teleported out and then Orochimaru/Zetsu/Sasori helped restore his body.
    Last edited by Wrave; 2nd August 2012 at 5:57 AM.

Ok people need to realize something if Tobi is Obito. Kishi would have to pull something huge out of his *** if Obito survived. Like how Madara knew him, why Obito hates Konoha and a whole bunch of other questions that will be difficult to answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonlink View Post
    Ok people need to realize something if Tobi is Obito. Kishi would have to pull something huge out of his *** if Obito survived. Like how Madara knew him, why Obito hates Konoha and a whole bunch of other questions that will be difficult to answer.
    This. Why would Obito seem so old? And where did he learn all this information about the Uchiha Clan? I'm just waiting for the reveal. Right now Tobi is still just Tobi to me.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Madara obtained the Rinnigan before his death...maybe his spirit transferred over to Obito (Just playing advocate here) Another thing that could suggest this is that Tobi himself said he was the rightful owner of the Rinnigan, plus he seems to know quite a bit about Kakashi
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    This. Why would Obito seem so old? And where did he learn all this information about the Uchiha Clan? I'm just waiting for the reveal. Right now Tobi is still just Tobi to me.
    I don't really get your first question. But as for your second question, since Tobi met Madara in the past, it's highly likely that he received information about the Uchiha from him and that he inherited Madara's hatred for the village, which would explain some things. A lot of people on another site keep insisting that Tobi couldn't possibly be Obito because he "died," but when has that ever stopped Kishi? We're talking about the mangaka who revived almost every single deceased character for use in the war.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Madara obtained the Rinnigan before his death...maybe his spirit transferred over to Obito (Just playing advocate here) Another thing that could suggest this is that Tobi himself said he was the rightful owner of the Rinnigan, plus he seems to know quite a bit about Kakashi
    That the sort of stuff I meant that Kishi could pull out of his ass.

That the sort of stuff I meant that Kishi could pull out of his ass.
    Just goes to show how much I really know Kishi and his writing style. I could still be wrong, but it defiantly sounds like how Kishi would write it :P

Yeah, that's what I'm expecting too. Kishi can pull something out of thin air. The biggest plothole with Tobi being Obito is obviously the fight against Minato. Obito wouldn't have been older already. We didn't see any of Tobi's body parts in that battle, but he seems to be of the same height and attitude as his present self.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Yeah, that's what I'm expecting too. Kishi can pull something out of thin air. The biggest plothole with Tobi being Obito is obviously the fight against Minato. Obito wouldn't have been older already. We didn't see any of Tobi's body parts in that battle, but he seems to be of the same height and attitude as his present self.
    Well first of all, I don't think Tobi's height is that much of an issue. We saw young Kakashi and Guy during the Kyuubi's attack, and they must have been about as tall as Tobi. But even if we assume that Tobi was taller than those two, the easiest way to explain Tobi's increased height is Zetsu. We already know that Tobi had integrated Zetsu's cells into his arm sometime before he fought Minato. So it's reasonable to believe that Tobi's entire body was modified, and that could explain why he was as tall as Minato.

But anyway, I'm 90% sure that Tobi is Obito now. The revelation that Kakashi has access to the same dimension as Tobi pretty much confirms that at the very least, they share the same Mangekyo Sharingan.

Well first of all, I don't think Tobi's height is that much of an issue. We saw young Kakashi and Guy during the Kyuubi's attack, and they must have been about as tall as Tobi. But even if we assume that Tobi was taller than those two, the easiest way to explain Tobi's increased height is Zetsu. We already know that Tobi had integrated Zetsu's cells into his arm sometime before he fought Minato. So it's reasonable to believe that Tobi's entire body was modified, and that could explain why he was as tall as Minato.

But anyway, I'm 90% sure that Tobi is Obito now. The revelation that Kakashi has access to the same dimension as Tobi pretty much confirms that at the very least, they share the same Mangekyo Sharingan.
    I doubt it still until Tobi's Sharingan turns into Mangekyo Sharingan or the mask breaks.

I doubt it still until Tobi's Sharingan turns into Mangekyo Sharingan or the mask breaks.
    Watch it be some guy we never saw XD but somehow has a past with Kakashi

20. Default

IS it bad or surprising that 'Naruto" the manga AND anime haven't excited me since Sasuke stopped appearing frequently?

I swear I'd read/watch an all-about Sasuke manga....

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ant View Post
    IS it bad or surprising that 'Naruto" the manga AND anime haven't excited me since Sasuke stopped appearing frequently?

I swear I'd read/watch an all-about Sasuke manga....
    Why is it that everyone loves this guy? Sure he's a great villain, but he's really unappealing given you know the Sharigan is always gonna save his ***. He's literally the most predictable guy in this manga lately :P

22. Default

Why is it that everyone loves this guy? Sure he's a great villain, but he's really unappealing given you know the Sharigan is always gonna save his ***. He's literally the most predictable guy in this manga lately :P
    Aside from Madara and Tobi you mean?

Surely?

The fact that we haven't seen Tobi's Mangekyo Sharingan yet says a lot. But I don't get this general stubbornness that I've seen among the fandom when it comes to the Tobi = Obito theories. There's so much evidence in favor of that outcome, but a lot of people discredit the theory based on a few inconsistencies that Kishi could easily fix (because he's pulled things out of his you-know-what many times before). And the worst part is that some people say that it would be too predictable if Tobi was Obito, which is an ironic thing to say given that this manga is already incredibly predictable.

Watch it be some guy we never saw XD but somehow has a past with Kakashi
    I can't tell if you're being serious or not. :x

The fact that we haven't seen Tobi's Mangekyo Sharingan yet says a lot. But I don't get this general stubbornness that I've seen among the fandom when it comes to the Tobi = Obito theories. There's so much evidence in favor of that outcome, but a lot of people discredit the theory based on a few inconsistencies that Kishi could easily fix (because he's pulled things out of his you-know-what many times before). And the worst part is that some people say that it would be too predictable if Tobi was Obito, which is an ironic thing to say given that this manga is already incredibly predictable.
    Honestly, Naruto is already down on my list as one of the poorer shonen mangas in recent times but if Tobi turns out to be Obito then I will be even more disappointed than I already am now.

There will be probably 20 chapters of flashback explaining how Obito became Tobi and blah blah blah.

It also rubs me the wrong way to have Obito who sacrificed his life to save Kakashi only to turn into the biggest villain of the series.

Honestly, Naruto is already down on my list as one of the poorer shonen mangas in recent times but if Tobi turns out to be Obito then I will be even more disappointed than I already am now.

There will be probably 20 chapters of flashback explaining how Obito became Tobi and blah blah blah.

It also rubs me the wrong way to have Obito who sacrificed his life to save Kakashi only to turn into the biggest villain of the series.
    What people also us as evidence to support that kakashi knows tobi is that they claim tobi said to kakashi no need to tell you who I am you forget faces anyway, but that was ment for Gai not for Kakashi.

Tobi said to kakashi he opens his mouth to quickly that is no wonder he lived a life of regret.
    Gay said: Who are you?
    Tobi Responds: You don't remember faces so what point is there in telling you.
    Last edited by 7 tyranitars; 3rd August 2012 at 12:17 PM.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Page 807 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 707757797803804805806807808809810811817857907 ... LastLast