Page 809 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 709759799805806807808809810811812813819859909 ... LastLast
Results 20,201 to 20,225 of 26169

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by Red Moon View Post
    There's no new chapter tomorrow. Shonen Jump is on a break, I think.
    Ugh, I hope not. Last weeks chapter doesn't say that. It says next time: an incandescent colour page.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Ugh, I hope not. Last weeks chapter doesn't say that. It says next time: an incandescent colour page.
    It's true, unfortunately. There will be no WSJ this week. I just saw the announcement on Onemanga. I hope Tobi's identity is revealed next week; the colored pages statement kind of makes me hopeful that it'll happen.

Gonna be hilarious if Kishi skips back to Madara or Sasuke when the breaks over.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

There's no new chapter tomorrow. Shonen Jump is on a break, I think.
    Oh I didn't knew that.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Gonna be hilarious if Kishi skips back to Madara or Sasuke when the breaks over.
    I don't think he will. He already said that Tobi's identity would be revealed in the coming weeks, and it wouldn't be in his nature to lie about something like that.

My friend has a theory that Tobi is a Zetsu clone of Madara, because of the white substance he seems to be made of (ex: when he amputated his arm, there was white liquid in place of blood).

Is it plausible?

My friend has a theory that Tobi is a Zetsu clone of Madara, because of the white substance he seems to be made of (ex: when he amputated his arm, there was white liquid in place of blood).

Is it plausible?
    If Tobi is a clone of Madara, why didn't he know the Edo Tensei's secrets? Madara knew a lot about the jutsu and was able to free himself from it, but Tobi was virtually clueless. So there are some inconsistencies in this theory.

I didn't know there was no new chapter this week. So I guess it looks like everyone's talking about Tobi'd identity. I can't wait for it to be revealed if only so these Tobi theories can be put to rest. Some of the theories are really good and some just make my brain hurt because they are so confusing. But it is exciting to guess who Tobi could really be. I just hope they make it good if it really is Obito.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I can see Kishimoto trolling so hard by having Tobi's mask crack off then shifting to someone else like Sasuke. Oh how I would laugh.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I didn't know there was no new chapter this week. So I guess it looks like everyone's talking about Tobi'd identity. I can't wait for it to be revealed if only so these Tobi theories can be put to rest. Some of the theories are really good and some just make my brain hurt because they are so confusing. But it is exciting to guess who Tobi could really be. I just hope they make it good if it really is Obito.
    I wonder if Kishi has been reading the various theories about Tobi's identity that have been going around for years. I'm sure he'd cackle at some of them.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I wonder if Kishi has been reading the various theories about Tobi's identity that have been going around for years. I'm sure he'd cackle at some of them.
    I'm sure he does at least for some. I know if I was writing a book series like this and already had a plan set for it, I wouldn't mind seeing some of the theories just to see who actually guessed right, who came close, who was dead wrong, and what were some of the most crazy theories out there. It can be fun depending on how you look at it.

Ugh, there was a break. The humanity.

I can see Kishi pulling a cliffhanger with Tobi's mask shattering, then following either two of the other plots for a month.

I can so see that happen...

In the Anime it was really nice to see Ten Ten fighting the lightning monster, she needs more moments like this.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I'm sure he does at least for some. I know if I was writing a book series like this and already had a plan set for it, I wouldn't mind seeing some of the theories just to see who actually guessed right, who came close, who was dead wrong, and what were some of the most crazy theories out there. It can be fun depending on how you look at it.
    I wonder if he was influenced by some of the theories. I have to admit that if I were an author and people were talking about my work, I would try to listen to their suggestions and such in order to please my fanbase. So maybe Kishi developed an original idea for who Tobi might be, but changed it later on when he thought of a better one.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Kishi doesn't own a computer
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    In the Anime it was really nice to see Ten Ten fighting the lightning monster, she needs more moments like this.
    Yeah, it was. Leave it to me relying on the anime to have Tenten actually fight on-screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Kishi doesn't own a computer
    Geez. Does he live in a cave or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Yeah, it was. Leave it to me relying on the anime to have Tenten actually fight on-screen.
    It seems that people were right about the producers of the anime adding new scenes to this arc. I'm glad that Tenten finally got some screen-time; I'm just slightly disappointed that we have to stay tuned to the anime to get scenes like this.

He's a serialized author with a family, that's about as close to living in a cave as you can get.

Needless to say, I'm sure his editor or an assistant reads some of the fan's talk about the series, and can tell him if he's done something predictable.
    ----------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    He's a serialized author with a family, that's about as close to living in a cave as you can get.

Needless to say, I'm sure his editor or an assistant reads some of the fan's talk about the series, and can tell him if he's done something predictable.
    Pretty sure he uses a public computer
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

It seems that people were right about the producers of the anime adding new scenes to this arc. I'm glad that Tenten finally got some screen-time; I'm just slightly disappointed that we have to stay tuned to the anime to get scenes like this.
    Tell me about it. I'm not a fan of the anime so it sucks I have keep up with it just to see Tenten actually do something. How annoying.

Tell me about it. I'm not a fan of the anime so it sucks I have keep up with it just to see Tenten actually do something. How annoying.
    And it's funny because Kishi claims that Tenten is one of his favorite characters.

Some spoilers are out, although I'm not sure if they're accurate.

Spoiler:- Spoilers:

The person who posted them also posted the cover of next week's WSJ though (so I guess it leaked?). I think we can expect the chapter either today or tomorrow if it's real.

And it's funny because Kishi claims that Tenten is one of his favorite characters.

Some spoilers are out, although I'm not sure if they're accurate.

Spoiler:- Spoilers:

The person who posted them also posted the cover of next week's WSJ though (so I guess it leaked?). I think we can expect the chapter either today or tomorrow if it's real.
    I hope it's real we might be finding out Tobi's identity soon if it's real.

I forgot that chapters usually come out early when there's breaks. Anyway, I love how the spoilers blatantly imply that Tobi is Obito.

The spoiler actually implies otherwise. Tobi response to Kakshi's question suggest that while he has Obito's eye, he took it from the dead Obito.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Oh, interesting. I only read Kira's spoilers.

Page 809 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 709759799805806807808809810811812813819859909 ... LastLast