Page 810 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 710760800806807808809810811812813814820860910 ... LastLast
Results 20,226 to 20,250 of 27146

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Oh, interesting. I only read Kira's spoilers.
    There's a fully translated script on MH, where Kakashi speaks about them using the same doujutsu and then ask Tobi where he got that eye from, after which Tobi speaks about how he took it after the bridge incident.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    There's a fully translated script on MH, where Kakashi speaks about them using the same doujutsu and then ask Tobi where he got that eye from, after which Tobi speaks about how he took it after the bridge incident.
    Which makes no sense since Obito's right eye was crushed by a boulder and Tobi's right eye is intact and fully functional. When Danzo crushed Shisui's eye, Tobi was pissed off because he couldn't use it, so it's obvious that a crushed Sharingan is beyond saving. This is getting messy. I'd rather read the chapter myself before I use the "new information" that was revealed. And even if it is real, there's still a high possibility that Tobi is lying as he's lied many times before.

I don't know what to think. Tobi speaks to Kakashi in a very personal level, that would make sense if he really was Obito.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Okay, after reading the chapter I don't think there's any doubt about Tobi's true identity anymore.

It's almost hard to say it isn't Obito... or possibly Rin
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Yes, Kakashi's reaction, Tobi's monologue, it's sure one of them. Most likely Obito. When Kakashi asks "where did you get that eye", he says it was at that fight at the Kannabi Bridge, exactly where Obito first awakened his Sharingan.

- Tobi is white. Not Zetsu white.
    - Tobi/Kakashi split face panel. Subtle.
    - Hmm. Tobi's only exclusive technique is becoming mundane.
    - Kakashi knows.
    - And Tobi admits it.
    - "It's too late to regret. Reality is just cruelly moving forward." Awesome quote.

Okay chapter. It's useful to get a deeper explanation. Yeah, there's no way Tobi isn't Obito. He basically just said it without saying the name. I guess it could be a fakeout, but Tobi knows way too much to not be him. It would also relate to the 4th like Kurama mentioned.

The thing I find weird is Kakashi asking where Tobi got it, and Tobi saying where he got it. Kakashi probably thinks that Tobi isn't a Uchiha but took Obito's eye, but Obito would have had his eye anyway. Rin is another option, I guess.
    Last edited by Shneak; 12th August 2012 at 6:50 AM.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Wow. Talk about an intense chapter. Aside from the Kamui explanation, Tobi's little speech pretty much confirmed what a lot of us believed. I think there's a 99% chance that he really is Obito; funny how the spoilers almost contradicted the theory, but the actual chapter makes a better case of it. Naruto's speech was awesome, too. I bet the mask comes off next week.

It is possible that Tobi could be Obito even more so now however I really don't think the answer is going to be that simple. However, given all these breadcrumbs Tobi being Obito is certainly not unlikely.

3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .: DA | Tumblr | MAL :.

I think when Kakashi asked Tobi where he got the Sharingan, he thought Tobi might have stolen it from Obito's corpse. But Tobi's answer was more straight forward; he claimed to have gotten the Sharingan at Kannabi Bridge, which was where Obito awakened it. His words had a meaning that only Kakashi would understand. Everything else he said - like the part about heroes and graves - pretty much confirmed that he's Obito. I don't buy the Rin theories; they started out as jokes, but it seems some people actually think Tobi could be Rin? I'm not here for that. Although I do believe she played a role in all of this, just not what some people may think.

Quote Originally Posted by Izanagi View Post
    It is possible that Tobi could be Obito even more so now however I really don't think the answer is going to be that simple. However, given all these breadcrumbs Tobi being Obito is certainly not unlikely.
    It's not exactly simple since we have yet to know what happened to him after the accident that ultimately led him to become Tobi and adopt his new goals.

But as to who is behind the mask, I think the answer is given.

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    It's not exactly simple since we have yet to know what happened to him after the accident that ultimately led him to become Tobi and adopt his new goals.
    It's strange because I've seen people say that it would be too simple/predictable for Tobi to be Obito, and others who say that it would be too complicated. I think the people who find it predictable are saying that because the Tobi = Obito theory was around from the moment Tobi appeared in the manga. And the people who think it would be too complicated just need to piece everything together.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    It's strange because I've seen people say that it would be too simple/predictable for Tobi to be Obito, and others who say that it would be too complicated. I think the people who find it predictable are saying that because the Tobi = Obito theory was around from the moment Tobi appeared in the manga. And the people who think it would be too complicated just need to piece everything together.
    I think that's about it. His identity was predictable, because well... even the names bear a striking resemblance. But the motives, what happened to him from the accident until the first moment we know of him as Tobi (and how the hell he managed to plan things with Madara), that's the real mystery.

Sigh...

Explanations, explanations, more explanations.

And yet no explanation on Tobi. This is getting tiresome.

I know for a fact that Tobi is not Rin. If anyone is serious about that then slap yourself. I doubt Rin's voice would be that deep unless she was really a guy and her balls just dropped out of nowhere. The Tobi is Obito theory is getting more evidence to support it. You can't really say Obito's other Sharingan was crushed because we only saw that side of his body under the rock. Just because his body was crushed does not mean his eye was destroyed.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I know for a fact that Tobi is not Rin. If anyone is serious about that then slap yourself. I doubt Rin's voice would be that deep unless she was really a guy and her balls just dropped out of nowhere. The Tobi is Obito theory is getting more evidence to support it. You can't really say Obito's other Sharingan was crushed because we only saw that side of his body under the rock. Just because his body was crushed does not mean his eye was destroyed.
    Uh, this is a series where ninjas can breathe fire, shoot lighting, summon multi-headed dogs from nowhere, and eyeballs are the source of nearly everything that's bad with this series. (Seriously, the Sharingan must die.)

Is it not possible for her to be using a voice changing technique? I'm just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Uh, this is a series where ninjas can breathe fire, shoot lighting, summon multi-headed dogs from nowhere, and eyeballs are the source of nearly everything that's bad with this series. (Seriously, the Sharingan must die.)

Is it not possible for her to be using a voice changing technique? I'm just saying.
    And it would be nice to see a female evil boss, but it's virtually confirmed it's really Obito anyway.

So the main villain is either a guy, a girl using a voice changer, or possible transgender. Hopefully Kishimoto goes for something unexpected.
    Last edited by uber gon; 12th August 2012 at 8:48 PM.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Funny thing about Kakashi's comments... Sakura had already made that analysis in chapter 395

Spoiler:- Proof:

If Tobi is Obito, then I suppose I can look past the fact that Obito died, because being dead means almost nothing in this series. But one thing I cant get over is that Tobi is much older than what Obito would be. I mean, he was around during the Second War, and from the shots of his face we've seen so far, he looks quite old. If he is Obito, that makes him the same age as Kakashi, and yet Kakashi doesn't look old at all.

I just hope it all gets explained...

I find it funny that Sakura had a theory of what Tobi's power was like, only for it to be totally ignored until now. I'm all for Kakashi analyzing the situation on his own, but he could have at least cited Sakura's theory when he claimed to understand Tobi's power. It just seems kind of messed up for Sakura to be right without getting proper credit.

Well if nothing else it looks like Kakashi act least knows who Tobi is. I kinda hope it's not Obito, because it's to obvious but then again at this point who else could it be? So I'll be okay with it. I wasn't really crazy about this weeks chapter to be honest. It explained how the kunai hit Tobi but overall I was pretty bored with the read here this time.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    That would be a waste of Chakra. Even Minato said Tobi was man. And haven't we seen Tobi's chest at some point? That's the biggest indicator.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

So.. Tobi does have Obito's eye..
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Page 810 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 710760800806807808809810811812813814820860910 ... LastLast