Page 823 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 723773813819820821822823824825826827833873923 ... LastLast
Results 20,551 to 20,575 of 26165

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

It would be pretty ballsy (and cool) if Kishi simply killed off ALL the kage, considering Madara just showed up on Tobi's side, but I know that would never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
    It would be pretty ballsy (and cool) if Kishi simply killed off ALL the kage, considering Madara just showed up on Tobi's side, but I know that would never happen.
    That would not be cool. Gaara is a member of that group.

Thanks to Steel Sector Graphics for the userbar and banner!

It'd be cooler if Madara said he killed them to piss Naruto and Co. off.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    It'd be cooler if Madara said he killed them to piss Naruto and Co. off.
    Can't really see like that fact would change the situation at all.

Quote Originally Posted by iFi Salamander View Post
    Can't really see like that fact would change the situation at all.
    Good point, they're already kind of pissed... It'd at least piss Naruto off, he doesn't know who these guys are.

At least we got to see a new fire jutsu. Would like to know its english name.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Well, he's Madara Uchiha. He has the Rinnegan and has probably mastered all kinds of ninjutsu including space-time techniques.

And I can't be the only one who has noticed that everyone who is bothered about the recent chapters is pulling out the "at least the manga is ending" card. Is that really their consolation? Talk about selfish. If they really have a problem with this "terrible" manga, then they should drop it as soon as possible instead of spreading negativity. Let others enjoy the manga.
    I would say something like that should have been previously mentioned, but at this point that would clearly mean nothing.

The series reaching it's climax means that these revelations that are confusing will stop soon and we'll get back to the main conflict. Many people had no problems with the series before Kishi started destroying his own narrative with unneeded/unwanted plot "twist".

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Wasn't it said in this chapter, not that Rin was the reason he went bad, but Rin was the reason "how come until now". I think that helps clarify the issue, although maybe I'm reading it wrong and Rin actually was the reason he went bad.

If you consider that line of thinking, Obito could've had other reasons for turning evil, but those, either alone or combined with Rin dying, prevented him from coming back. It also allows him time to train, set up his plan, etc.
    Rin was the reason he didn't return to Konoha, meaning she was the reason he turnt his back on the village. That's basically him becoming evil.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Well, he's Madara Uchiha. He has the Rinnegan and has probably mastered all kinds of ninjutsu including space-time techniques.

And I can't be the only one who has noticed that everyone who is bothered about the recent chapters is pulling out the "at least the manga is ending" card. Is that really their consolation? Talk about selfish. If they really have a problem with this "terrible" manga, then they should drop it as soon as possible instead of spreading negativity. Let others enjoy the manga.
    There is nothing wrong with questioning the author's plot making abilities when they don't agree with yours. It isn't selfish unless you expect the author to follow your own personal whims and go the direction you want the plot to go.

You can enjoy the manga all you want, let others spread the "negativity" all they want. Bleach and One Piece have to deal with it as does Naruto and all other mangas.

The fact the manga is heading towards its final conclusion brings hope to readers that everything will be resolved and this Obito is Tobi revelation will either be explained in a satisfactory way along with Naruto achieving world peace. Or it will simply end with crap explanations but still ends.

I think people are reading too much into rin being the reason he "turned evil". As I understand it, all he meant was that rin dying was the reason he SURVIVED. Whether that means activating his mangekyo ridiculously early or something else remains to be seen, but rin's just a piece of the puzzle(a very, very, boring and mishandled puzzle)

Kishimoto can't seem to decide when he wants to end the manga too. First the war was starting to wrap up, but then madara revelation came and made things longer. Following that he speeds through the kyuubi becoming naruto's friend, but yet drags out kabuto's story. Now the tobi battle took a while but he just threw madara in there(literally).
    ----------------------------------

It is like a trainwreck, it is terrible, but you can't look away.

Well, I'd think that since he was revived with the Edo Tensei, the cracks would stay, even though he's no longer contracted. I didn't notice they even left to start with. Especially since he can regenerate because of it, at least I thought.
    I just hope it's an error and not another retcon; we got too many of those in the last chapter, and I don't want people to jump on Kishi over something trivial like lines on a face.

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    1. I think people are reading too much into rin being the reason he "turned evil". As I understand it, all he meant was that rin dying was the reason he SURVIVED. Whether that means activating his mangekyo ridiculously early or something else remains to be seen, 2. but rin's just a piece of the puzzle(a very, very, boring and mishandled puzzle)

Kishimoto can't seem to decide when he wants to end the manga too. 3. First the war was starting to wrap up, but then madara revelation came and made things longer. 4. Following that he speeds through the kyuubi becoming naruto's friend, but yet drags out kabuto's story. 5. Now the tobi battle took a while but he just threw madara in there(literally).
    I put numbers into the quote.

1. how would Obito know she died? How long would he survive under all those rocks?

2. I agree with that so much.

3. That was totally on purpose, I think.

4. I didn't see a reason to make the Kurama thing longer, or the Kabuto thing shorter. They gave us the backstory we needed.

5. Well something ninja like has to happen with all this backstory. Okay, seriously, that was also on purpose.

I could be wrong, but I thought the last time we saw the Gokage vs. Madara battle, Madara mentioned how he was done messing around there and wanted to go capture the Kyuubi? I don't remember if it actually showed him leaving, but it would at least be implied that he left after making that declaration.

I didn't see a reason to make the Kurama thing longer, or the Kabuto thing shorter. They gave us the backstory we needed.
    Really? I felt that Kurama's aligning itself with Naruto was pretty sudden. From the beginning of the story the Kyuubi had been an evil mass of hatred/chakra that was completely at odds with Naruto. Naruto started to make some progress with it but I didn't get the vibe that he was quite at the point of winning its friendship already... but then again I guess at this point in the story he's mastered the art of transforming enemies to friends haha.

Pretty sure Kishi said the manga is gonna go on for another year or two Hope you like that news you cynical criticizers
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

After re-reading the newest chapter, I've realized that I don't like Madara. It's obvious that he arrived to capture Naruto since he still wants the Kyuubi, but it's very likely that he'll kill Tobi too. I don't want him to die yet since there are still a ton of things he needs to explain. And of course, since Madara is here it means the Gokage were probably beaten and I don't think Kakashi, Guy, Bee and Naruto will be able to stop him. I really wish Madara had died again when Edo Tensei was released. *Sigh*

4. I didn't see a reason to make the Kurama thing longer, or the Kabuto thing shorter. They gave us the backstory we needed.
    The Kyuubi situation needed to be longer to explain why it had a change of heart, or at least began a few arcs earlier. The way it was done in the series was pretty sudden and made little sense when it was literally shown a dozen or so chapters before that it was a mass of hatred. Not merely a beast turnt evil by abuse, but an actual mass of hatred.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Pretty sure Kishi said the manga is gonna go on for another year or two Hope you like that news you cynical criticizers
    I'll lose interest long before then if this keeps up.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Are you sure he said this recently? Kishi seems to keep pushing the pace of the manga faster so I'd be surprised if he still expects so much more out of it (although I wouldn't be surprised if it went that long unintentionally).

After re-reading the newest chapter, I've realized that I don't like Madara. It's obvious that he arrived to capture Naruto since he still wants the Kyuubi, but it's very likely that he'll kill Tobi too. I don't want him to die yet since there are still a ton of things he needs to explain. And of course, since Madara is here it means the Gokage were probably beaten and I don't think Kakashi, Guy, Bee and Naruto will be able to stop him. I really wish Madara had died again when Edo Tensei was released. *Sigh*
    I'm pretty sure that most of Tobi's secrets will be explained, even if it's posthumously. And I am interested in the details of his relationship with Madara, including how they met and how Madara fits in the Eye of the Moon plan. But I admit I think I liked Madara a little more before he became reanimated, or even when Tobi took that identity.

But I assume if Kakashi were to be killed, it would be extremely difficult to deal with Obito. So I wonder what Madara's planning and what Obito thinks Madara's intentions are.

If I remember correctly, the Kurama/Naruto thing started with Naruto wanting to get rid of Kurama's hate. It also had something to do with Kurama hating Madara's guts, and something with the Sage of the Six Paths (can't remember the name used in the manga). It was something he said that Naruto made Kurama think of.

I actually expect the opposite. Madara is here for Obito's alibi. I think he may try to go after Naruto, but will capture Bee and somehow seal him quickly. Obito will be the one to extinguish Madara. Madara is too strong for the four remaining, so it would bring it back to the realm of reality. Or, y'know, the ASB could finally show up and do something.

I just have a weird feeling that Madara had something to do with Rin's death, it will come up, and Obito will destroy him.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I actually expect the opposite. Madara is here for Obito's alibi. I think he may try to go after Naruto, but will capture Bee and somehow seal him quickly. Obito will be the one to extinguish Madara. Madara is too strong for the four remaining, so it would bring it back to the realm of reality. Or, y'know, the ASB could finally show up and do something.

I just have a weird feeling that Madara had something to do with Rin's death, it will come up, and Obito will destroy him.
    Hmm... I also smell a heel face turn. But lets not forget about the ten-tails, and that it's floating around, kind of. In a weakened form, I think.

Yeah, I think it's very likely that Madara had a hand in killing Rin, if he didn't simply do it himself (perhaps that's kind of predictable). If Rin really is the main reason Obito is the man he is today, then the revelation that Madara made it happen is probably the only thing that can sway him from his goal. It would be ironic for Obito to be manipulated in this way, because he did the very same thing to get Nagato (kind of) and Sasuke on his side.

I can see them quarreling and even fighting, but I'm not so sure Obito will be able to defeat Madara. Well then again, Obito can use his jutsu to trap someone in the other dimension, but there's probably another weakness to that other than Kakashi. Perhaps Sasuke will come in at that point... every villain is an Uchiha and each of them seem to have separate goals. I bet Madara just wants to rule Konoha forever or something.
    Last edited by Kamex; 6th September 2012 at 10:45 PM.

I don't think Obito is final villain material, though. And I really don't think the all-powerful Madara would be defeated by Obito of all people. His only real talents are Kamui related jutsu, and Madara should know enough about Obito's MS to be able to avoid getting sucked into the other dimension.

And in my opinion, the Allied Shinobi don't need to be here. There isn't anyone among them who can stand up to Obito or Madara.

Madara killing Obito? I haven't heard that theory before. But I'm not really pleased Madara is still around even after Edo Tensei expired. It feels like it was just a cheap way to keep him around, just like Orochimaru. I agree Obito doesn't feel like last villain stuff, but Orochimaru's chances of being the one rose a little when he was brought back to life. I still hate that choice. When a villain is killed off or sealed off I wish they would stay dead. Orochimaru's revival sickens me, I'm not even going to lie. I loved him during the main villain of part 1 but you just know they'll have to give him a insane upgrade to keep up with the current big names. Naruto, Sasuke, Killer Bee, and the Kages could all take Orochimaru down, unless he gets a cheap upgrade.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

1. how would Obito know she died?
    I honestly don't remember how she died, or if it was mentioned. Regardless, my point is that there isn't currently enough info to deduce what he was talking about when he said that.

How long would he survive under all those rocks?
    Obviously there are more then enough theories around right now, but his kamui-like jutsu explains everything easily, so lets go with that.

3. That was totally on purpose, I think.
    Depends on how you look at it. There's no doubt in my mind he DID originally intend for tobi to be madara. But as all these ideas came into his head, I'm sure he realized they'd cost him a few chapters to do it. Basically I think he just REALLY liked madara's design or something and wanted to include him, because as of so far, you can tell how forcefully madara has been thrown in to different stories that otherwise look well planned out.

TsukiMirage explained it as well I could. Its not a stretch to say the kyuubi is(or was at least) what the entire story was based on, and for him to just decide to COMPLETELY trust his entire power to naruto that quickly......its just distasteful. Kabuto's story on the other hand I was fine with, but many others complained about it so I threw it in my statement.
    ----------------------------------

Page 823 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 723773813819820821822823824825826827833873923 ... LastLast