Page 83 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384858687931331831083 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 27136

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky~40 View Post
    Naruto's manipulation of wind and Gaara's manipulation of sand are all of their own ability, their Bijuus just give them a boost in power and chakra mass.

Nothing was ever said about Yugito, so for all we know her element was, in fact, fire, and the Nibi just multiplies it and allows her to take the shape of the Two-tailed cat.

The exact same that can be said for them also applies to the old guy. His abilities involved chakra fusion, and his Bijuu either amplified that or had some unknown ability that we'll never know of.

That is, if the Bijuu even have any special abilities outside of a hell of a lot of chakra and enough strength to topple a village.
    Gaara's manipulation of sand is Shukaku's ability... and i wasn't talking about the use of wind in Naruto's case. the power that Kyuubi provides is to unlock it's enormous quantity of chakra, wind element is indeed Naruto's own ability.

and your logic fails at one thing. it's not like you choose someone to host a Bijuu by his/her abilities. take Yugito for example, what would happen if her element was lightining? Nibi uses fire element so this would mean that she couldn't use it's power? i mean, if they have different chakra natures there wouldn't be anything to increase.

but you're not completely wrong. Jinchuurikis are able to have a better control of the Bijuu's abilities making them stronger than if the demon didn't have any host, just like Deidara mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSuzaku View Post
    Gaara's manipulation of sand is Shukaku's ability... and i wasn't talking about the use of wind in Naruto's case. the power that Kyuubi provides is to unlock it's enormous quantity of chakra, wind element is indeed Naruto's own ability.
    Just like sand to Gaara. He's already shown that he is able to manipulate it without the Shukaku, just not as proficientally.

and your logic fails at one thing. it's not like you choose someone to host a Bijuu by his/her abilities. take Yugito for example, what would happen if her element was lightining? Nibi uses fire element so this would mean that she couldn't use it's power? i mean, if they have different chakra natures there wouldn't be anything to increase.
    Like I've already said, who says the Bijuu are restricted to a single element? Who says they are not just beasts? What evidence do you have that Shukaku was the sole thing that allows Gaara to manipulate sand (which is just plain incorrect), Nibi was the sole thing that allows Yugito's use of fire, or the old guy wasn't the one who could use fusion jutsus, but his Bijuu?

You act as if every single element, jutsu, or technique in the series is the result of a demon inside somebody, which is just plain ridiculous. You act as if the ninjas has absolutely no abilities of their own and simply rely on jutsus that monsters are magically able to execute.

The Bijuus are nothing more than beasts with a mountain of burnable chakra.

Just like sand to Gaara. He's already shown that he is able to manipulate it without the Shukaku, just not as proficientally.

Like I've already said, who says the Bijuu are restricted to a single element? Who says they are not just beasts? What evidence do you have that Shukaku was the sole thing that allows Gaara to manipulate sand (which is just plain incorrect), Nibi was the sole thing that allows Yugito's use of fire, or the old guy wasn't the one who could use fusion jutsus, but his Bijuu?

You act as if every single element, jutsu, or technique in the series is the result of a demon inside somebody, which is just plain ridiculous. You act as if the ninjas has absolutely no abilities of their own and simply rely on jutsus that monsters are magically able to execute.

The Bijuus are nothing more than beasts with a mountain of burnable chakra.
    That said, it seems Naruto is the only Bijuu container who relies almost completely on his Bijuu.
    Thanks Sammi!

Quote Originally Posted by Anzua2 View Post
    That said, it seems Naruto is the only Bijuu container who relies almost completely on his Bijuu.
    Which is why he blows hard.

which can also be a "scar" of his previous use as Shukaku's host. we'll never know since no other Jinchuuriki survived after Akatsuki's Bijuu extraction ritual.

Nibi is based on the Nekomata, a demon of japanese folklore that has the ability of using ghostly fireballs which pretty much explains Nibi's fire element. of course this works for Bijuu's that have elemental abilities (and until now we've only seen Nibi) but if we think about it, Kyuubi is supposed to be the Kitsune whose power increases by the number of tailes it has, like Kyuubi's influence on Naruto. so it should be based on japanese culture like many other things in the manga.

oh, yeah! that's exactly why i said:
    the power that Kyuubi provides is to unlock it's enormous quantity of chakra, wind element is indeed Naruto's own ability.
    and if i thought like that, no other ninja except for Jinchuuriki would have abilities. which would mean that there wouldn't be any shinobi or that everyone would have a Bijuu sealed inside them.
    Last edited by RedSuzaku; 13th December 2007 at 4:22 AM.

How about we just talk about the probability of Gamakichi or Gamatatsu returning. Oh, and Gaara is still able to control sand, just not to a very great degree.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

the spoilers are out...

IT'S KUSHINA!! yeah! she's so beautiful and pregnant, long hair, gentle expression... she doesn't seems to have Naruto's personality at all but we'll have to wait for more flashbacks. it looks like Jiraya remembered when Yondaime and Kushina were discussing the baby's name, maybe we'll get to know more about Naruto?
    well, someflashbacks of Tsunade, Sandaime, Yondaime, Kushina and Orochimaru. and the last page is out, it shows Jiraya bleeding like hell so he should be dying next chapter... *sigh* oh, Jiraya...

Ugh, just let Jiraiya die already! It'll be interesting to see Kushina and Minato, at least.
    Your image was too big. Read the rules before you add anything new to your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Ugh, just let Jiraiya die already! It'll be interesting to see Kushina and Minato, at least.
    Here ya' go
        Spoiler:- Kushina Uzumaki:
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2794-9939-9096
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

I really just want Tobi to fight Naruto and co.

and if my assumptions are correct, I'd say Tobi having a nice fight with Kakashi, then maybe the Tobito myth might be true, it is a possibility and there are signs of it. Also, I like Tobi, but something tells me with Naruto...he'd be the next major villian if not taken care of soon.

Or him and Kakashi do a gallactic battle in which both of them die, with many memories and such, and maybe we should learn about what happened to Rin? I don't know. I just want Naruto to stop being so chaotic and finish these prolonged fights.
    Current status: Made a quick fun RPG! Come check it out! The Link of Zelda: Titled:
    Gods of an Unown World

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twin: Cdra1617 :3
    Bishie: Lenne <3

“Great Spirit and the Maker of all Life ... A warrior goes to you swift and straight as an arrow shot into the sun. Welcome him and let him take his place at the council fire of my people. He is Uncas, my son. Bid them patience and ask death for speed; for they are all there but one -- I, Chingachgook -- Last of the Mohicans.”
    ~Chingachgook,
    Last of t he Mohicans

Quote Originally Posted by dragonic_man View Post
    Here ya' go
    I'd hit it.

the spoilers are out...

IT'S KUSHINA!! yeah! she's so beautiful and pregnant, long hair, gentle expression... she doesn't seems to have Naruto's personality at all but we'll have to wait for more flashbacks. it looks like Jiraya remembered when Yondaime and Kushina were discussing the baby's name, maybe we'll get to know more about Naruto?
    well, someflashbacks of Tsunade, Sandaime, Yondaime, Kushina and Orochimaru. and the last page is out, it shows Jiraya bleeding like hell so he should be dying next chapter... *sigh* oh, Jiraya...
    Are you telling me it doesn't end in 382? Dammit.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonic_man View Post
    Here ya' go
    She'll look nice in the animé. Maybe she died like Gaara's mom.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Yeah, let's give them more similarities. That'd be interesting...

Someone needs to Falcon Punch that stomache

i think it would be more interesting if she got killed by Kyuubi right after Naruto was born and before the sealing jutsu. in order to save Konoha Yondaime would have to seal the one who killed his love and destroyed his village inside his own son's body. that would be interesting.

i think it would be more interesting if she got killed by Kyuubi right after Naruto was born and before the sealing jutsu. in order to save Konoha Yondaime would have to seal the one who killed his love and destroyed his village inside his own son's body. that would be interesting.
    That'd be stupid.

RAW is out
    ouch. poor Jiraya... being hit by 5 sticks or whatever they are shouldn't be very confortable. so, he was remembering his past, the profecy and the notes he had to write while he was traveling.
    and Yondaime! and Kushina! and baby Naruto! and well, a lot of Naruto...
    also, there's something important that Jiraya discussed with Orochimaru while they were fighting back in Part I, something about Naruto i think. and Jiraya trying to save Pa was nice, he's a nice old man... too bad he'll die. i can't wait to read the translation!

Yeah, let's give them more similarities. That'd be interesting...
    Now all we need to do is see Minato as a jerk and we get an uncanny resemblance.

Well now we know how Naruto got his name.

Now all we need to do is see Minato as a jerk and we get an uncanny resemblance.
    He is a jerk. A jerk with a creepy smile.

Well now we know how Naruto got his name.
    "Hey Jiriaya, what should we name our newborn son?"
    "Hmm... how about Fishcake?"

He is a jerk. A jerk with a creepy smile.

"Hey Jiriaya, what should we name our newborn son?"
    "Hmm... how about Fishcake?"
    I don't know, he seemed okay.

Can't believe no one makes fun of Naruto's name.

I don't know, he seemed okay.
    http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/5643/10rz7.jpg

Just look at that smile. He's practically saying 'Ha! I ****ed a girl! Take that you lonely perverted old man!'

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/5643/10rz7.jpg

Just look at that smile. He's practically saying 'Ha! I ****ed a girl! Take that you lonely perverted old man!'
    That girl is jail bait for people on the net who have preganacy fetishes.

Quote Originally Posted by That Scary Clefairy View Post
    That girl is jail bait for people on the net who have preganacy fetishes.
    Jail bait?

WTF!? the whole chapter is just a small biography of jiraiya realizing he was just a giant **** up and never did anything great like the hokages. minato named naruto after a character in one of jiraiyas books that jiraiya thought of while eating ramen. on the plus side, jiraiyas throat is crushed, hes been impaled by 5 chakra ****ing swords and he has one arm. hes dead- its over.
    3DS Friend Code:
    1590-4688-8478
    Add me for Friend Safari!
    Send a PM with your Friend Code to confirm!

Page 83 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384858687931331831083 ... LastLast