Page 830 of 1013 FirstFirst ... 730780820826827828829830831832833834840880930 ... LastLast
Results 20,726 to 20,750 of 25325

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Worst thing about Shikamaru is how glorified he is now. Especially when Obito told him he was a threat out of context for holding him in a possession briefly. I liked Shikamaru a lot more PTS when he surrendered to Temari after trapping her and when he had to cope with failing the retrieval mission.

Daaamn, I've been catching up on the world war arc and half of these ninjas are on like DBZ levels now.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Daaamn, I've been catching up on the world war arc and half of these ninjas are on like DBZ levels now.
    Nah, basically just Naruto, Sasuke and Madara.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Nah, basically just Naruto, Sasuke and Madara.
    You could say Obito, Kakashi, and Guy in a way have all grown since the last time they seriously fought. I mean Kakashi is breaking out Kamui like crazy
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    You could say Obito, Kakashi, and Guy in a way have all grown since the last time they seriously fought. I mean Kakashi is breaking out Kamui like crazy
    They're certainly strong, but I personally don't count them among the strongest characters. Naruto, Sasuke and Madara seem to be the top three at the moment, although Madara is practically invincible as Kishi himself stated that he had no weaknesses. It sucks that there's so much hax running around in this manga.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Was Yamcha any good in DBZ? No... Was Tien any good in DBZ? Relativily speaking no. Same with Shika, Choji and uhh.. Sai.. They're the Yamcha and Tien's from DBZ, where Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, and Picollo continued to grow: Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Gai
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

The multiple Tobi theory may be officially thrown out the window now. Obito's hair grew out while he was underground.

White Kyurem, the dragon infused with the power of Reshiram

Thank you, Kishi. I totally needed to know that Tobi-Zetsu can't poop.

About the chapter....it's actually pretty awesome.

Guess it explains why Tobi bled that white goop.

I swear that Kishi is on some kind of drug when he writes these chapters. The next chapter is going to be painfully predictable. Obito goes to point A, helps team Kaka, cause Rin's death or something along the lines of Rin dying and then retreats to point B for an emo breakdown. Cue Madara brainwashing him into avenger Uchiha that ends up killing Kushina and Minato indirectly. Along with a sh*t load of Konoha Villagers.

One thing I think is certain though. Obito/Tobi never met Kakashi on that little rescue mission because Kakashi never recognized him in masked form. Or maybe Kishi simply forgot. Also did Obito gain the Mangekyo Sharingan before Kakashi or was it done at the same time? Probably before considering how Obito travels around like he has a cheatcode while Kakashi cannot.

This begs a curious question though. If Nagato was supposed to use his revival jutsu on Madara who had a crippled body, isn't Madara's original body still stuck on that statue? The Edo Tensai just brings back the body that was at the said shinobi's prime in dust form. ?_?

Well at least we ge some of the reasons why Obito is practically invulnerable. Zetsu implants.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I think that "spiral Zetsu" was the guy that was partnered with Deidara that one time not Obito.. he has no reason to act goofy and you didn't see the Sharingan until it was revealed that Obito was disguised as Madara.

Yah Zetsu. Oh and some more explaining of Obito, that's nice too but...Yah Zetsu! :3
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    Yah Zetsu. Oh and some more explaining of Obito, that's nice too but...Yah Zetsu! :3
    Yeah, Zetsu was pretty fun to watch. Now I'm curious about whether or not Mermaids in One Piece can poop.
    3DS Friend Code: 2363-6123-7178

"It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death."
    — Major Motoko Kusanagi, Ghost in the Shell

Chapters created so far: 9
    The link is in th picture. Enjoy!

I have a feeling this chapter was entirely comedy relief. at least, the first 2/3. But, I'm curious as to why Zetsu was so... Tobi. Back when Tobi was an idiot. And I wonder where Black Zetsu comes in...

Finally, some much needed backstory that is being very well elaborated, in my opinion. That explains the gooey white stuff that Obito threw at Danzo's guards in the form of his arm. I'm actually happy Zetsu was given a good role and I'm looking forward to how this develops. I predict we'll see, soon enough, how Obito managed to awaken the MS and how Rin died. He possibly had a hand in the latter and awaken the MS thanks to that (can't see many more options).

Hope we can see how Black Zetsu came to be and what really happened to the spiral version one. There was a theory long ago how Zetsu grabbed Obito's body after the boulders took him and how he reconstructed him. For that time, it was actually a pretty plausible theory and I was actually supporting it. It's nice seeing a similar version occurring. Can't wait to see how Obito got so brainwashed and powerful enough to challenge the Yondaime. Hope it's in a completely plausible way but knowing Kishi, one can never be sure...

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Worst thing about Shikamaru is how glorified he is now. Especially when Obito told him he was a threat out of context for holding him in a possession briefly. I liked Shikamaru a lot more PTS when he surrendered to Temari after trapping her and when he had to cope with failing the retrieval mission.
    I think, in the anime at least, the peak of the entire series was the Kakuzu + Hidan story arc. I had no problem with Shikamaru getting the spotlight, since it's nice to know that not everyone without a Sharingan or a mythical beast inside of them isn't completely irrelevant.

The entire world war arc is a complete letdown to me... simply bringing back the people that have already died isn't all that interesting.

Once again, ole Platinum fan was bored with this weeks chapter, at least until the end. Right when it got interesting it ended. I will say that Obito really loved Rin. She really was his world, so I can now see why he'd want to kill the world because his Rin isn't in it. Poor Rin, I wonder how the poor girl croaks? Looking forward to next chapter as long as there is no poop talk. Seriously glad I wasn't eating now.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Really could have done without the poop jokes, but I enjoyed seeing Obito's interaction with the Zetsus. Well, while seeing Obito slowly recuperate was nice, still can't wait to see exactly how Obito develops the skills showcased as Tobi. Will be interesting to see if this situation with Rin is a set-up by Zetsu/Madara or if it's merely bad luck. Good chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Once again, ole Platinum fan was bored with this weeks chapter, at least until the end. Right when it got interesting it ended. I will say that Obito really loved Rin. She really was his world, so I can now see why he'd want to kill the world because his Rin isn't in it. Poor Rin, I wonder how the poor girl croaks? Looking forward to next chapter as long as there is no poop talk. Seriously glad I wasn't eating now.
    May be She died to protect Kekashi !

- Madara tried to make me go to rehab, I said, no, no, no.
    - Why does that Zetsu have a skin mask?
    - "Could you watch over Obito for a few hours? I'm going to take a small nap." *dies*
    - I also hate swirly Zetsu. How does he even know about that anyway? Does Madara talk about his bowel movements?
    - Aw, Kakashi must have imitated that photo for the Team 7 one.
    - Suddenly, flowing locks!
    - "I'm getting used." This has a very different meaning if the last word is pronounced differently. They both apply too.
    - Melting hand makes another cameo.
    - WTF!? Literally wearing another person.

I don't know if I liked that chapter. I like that we got some more answers (Zetsu is manufactured by Madara, Obito knows the wood style) It was way too weird though. Why the hell does that Zetsu look like Obito's mask? It even talked like 'good boy Tobi' too. So was Obito wearing that thing often?

My guess as for what's next is that Obito arrives too late and finds Rin dead. I bet we'll get some weird reveal as to who the Mist killer is too.

Interesting that Obito should say that he dislikes the spiral mask the most, yet ends up using that mask for a while after. I guess he got to liking it after wearing it in battle, especially since he only had one eye. Is it coincidental though that the spiral Zetsu would fir perfectly to his face, including the hole where his sole eye is?

I really liked this chapter and I'm liking how everything is going thus far. Looking forward to next week, though I'm still not happy it's Obito.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

I liked the chapter this week, and I'm glad kishimoto is keeping it slow paced despite the more selfish members of the fan community wanting to see everything revealed in one chapter.

Then again I liked the poop jokes, so my opinion don't matter.
    ----------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    May be She died to protect Kekashi !
    I guess that would be the obvious way for Rin to go belly up. Saving Kakashi. I feel bad for Kakashi. He lost Obito, Rin, and his master and to top it off it seems every Uchiha he has a personal relationship with stab him and the village in the back. First Sasuke and now Obito, or is it the other way around? Either way his track record with Uchiha's isn't good. I won't blame him if the next Uchiha he meets he doesn't trust him or her. Is there any Uchiha not surrounded in controversy?
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Is there any Uchiha not surrounded in controversy?
    Actually, no. None that have been characterized at least. Except for Kagami, but it's only a matter of time before he's revealed as the true ultimate villain of the entire series, pulling all the strings!

Sasuke to get his own novel - http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=251371.

I thought it might concern you, but may a mod delete this post as he/she sees fit.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team

Page 830 of 1013 FirstFirst ... 730780820826827828829830831832833834840880930 ... LastLast