Page 834 of 1072 FirstFirst ... 734784824830831832833834835836837838844884934 ... LastLast
Results 20,826 to 20,850 of 26789

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonlink View Post
    So I guess Sasuke's whole clan dying and him losing them doesn't count? Nor the fact that its been stated you must kill the person closest to you to unlock the MS?
    Itachi told Sasuke that a long time ago so that he would assume that he is a villain that needs to be killed. If that was what you had to do to get the Mangekyou Sharingan then neither Sasuke or Obito would have it because they did not kill the person closest to them. And as for his clan dying, he was never really close with any of them except Itachi and MAYBE his mother.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    The MS techniques do though. Sasuke did so with Amaterasu against Kirabi, Susanoo against Ee and Danzo. Obito did so with Kamui this very chapter. We've seen that when in danger, a MS technique will activate even if the user isn't aware of their existences. All that matters is that they're in danger. For Kakashi not to know, one must presume that he never got in a dangerous situation since this fight, which would be weird.
    No they don't. Sasuke knew full well about the Amaterasu. He was seen using his Mangekyou Sharingan just before they fought Bee. And he involuntarily used Amaterasu when he saw Obito's Sharingan. As for Obito, he used the technique because he was still using the Mangekyou Sharingan. It was active in his eye. Since Kakashi does not remember it, he cannot activate it, and therefore cannot use Kamui.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    No they don't. Sasuke knew full well about the Amaterasu. He was seen using his Mangekyou Sharingan just before they fought Bee. And he involuntarily used Amaterasu when he saw Obito's Sharingan. As for Obito, he used the technique because he was still using the Mangekyou Sharingan. It was active in his eye. Since Kakashi does not remember it, he cannot activate it, and therefore cannot use Kamui.
    Against Kirabi was the first time Sasuke used his Amaterasu, and he needed to reflect on his feeling for his teammates to do so. One does not have to have MS already active for it to activate defensively, as shown with Sasuke's Susanoo against Ee.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

One does not have to have MS already active for it to activate defensively, as shown with Sasuke's Susanoo against Ee.
    Meh... unless I'm missing something, after rereading that chapter, I think that's arguable. There didn't seem to be any evidence of whether Sasuke activated Susanoo intentionally or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    Meh... unless I'm missing something, after rereading that chapter, I think that's arguable. There didn't seem to be any evidence of whether Sasuke activated Susanoo intentionally or not.
    Earlier chapters indicate that Sasuke had the idea about it and purposely fought to bring it out.

Against Kirabi was the first time Sasuke used his Amaterasu, and he needed to reflect on his feeling for his teammates to do so. One does not have to have MS already active for it to activate defensively, as shown with Sasuke's Susanoo against Ee.
    Are you sure his MS wasn't active?
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    Are you sure his MS wasn't active?
    Not when he charged Ee and was caught.

I was pleasantly surprised by Obito's rampage in last week's chapter; I had no idea he could use Mokuton, although it's quite obvious that he was only able to do so because of Spiral Zetsu. But Jesus, Kishi outdid himself with all the blood and gore. It was reminiscent of Part 1 in my opinion. Anyway, I hope the flashback actually moves forward this week (we should be getting the chapter in the next few hours). I'm glad that we saw how Rin died, but things need to speed up a bit. :x

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Anyway, I hope the flashback actually moves forward this week (we should be getting the chapter in the next few hours). I'm glad that we saw how Rin died, but things need to speed up a bit. :x
    Well I think you got your wish. A lot more seemed to happen this chapter, and now we know the full nature of Zetsu. I personally still feel like we should have seen more of Obito's transformation between the massacre incident last chapter following Rin's death and Obito conforming to Madara and becoming his apprentice, because I feel like he jumped from being an innocent young shinobi with potential to a dangerous, up-and-coming, evil genius mastermind a little too quickly. But I guess being under Madara's brainwashing plus tutelage is enough to do it. Anyway, other than that I enjoyed this chapter.

Despite how much info/story we got, there are still several discrepancies left to be explained particularly in regards to Obito's age (hopefully they won't just be left as plot holes). But for now, I just wish I could tell what age Obito was when he awakened his MS and more importantly, what age he was at the end of the chapter when he met Nagato. Anyone know? I'm too lazy to put two and two together right now.

This weeks chapter was actually very enjoyable. It didn't feel like it was dragging out and it was very informative. I'm glad Obito/Tobi didn't just flat out say he wanted world peace. He wanted a dream world to set everything right between himself, Rin and Kakashi too I guess. I was afraid the story was going to make the mistake and have Obito say he wanted world peace, because he already told Naruto that that was Nagato's dream and not his. Zetsu has been fully explained now which is great and all of Madara's dirty little secrets are coming out in a way where it's not so unbelievable, at least for not. I enjoyed this weeks chapter. Even the Rinnegan seems somewhat less cheap on how to obtain it.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Yay Zetsu origins revealed. Now just needs to go rouge and be final villain.

In the end, Zetsu was basically the offspring of Madara and Hashirama, and they said you need a man and a women to make a baby, ha!
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

See , My theory came true !

Very interesting chapter. Got so many doubts answered. Kishi is doing a fantastic job tying all these... loose-ends (is that what you call them?). Finally knowing Zetsu's purpose and his true nature was actually pretty amazing. Very interesting chapter altogether. Don't see how flashbacks are going to end (don't suppose it's going to be in the next few weeks but I'm actually excited where we're headed for). Just excited to see what kind of jutsu Madara taught Obito. Just the name seems promising.
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

Well this chapter confirmed that unless Sasuke somehow get's his hands on Senju Cells... he's not gonna ever awaken the Rinnegan. Unless Kishi makes a plot hole for that
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I was kind of disappointed with this chapter. Don't get me wrong, things finally started moving at the end, but the beginning was kind of redundant; Kishi basically regurgitated things he wrote a few weeks ago. Also, Obito's goal was a bit of a letdown. His plan to bring peace and love into the world, even if it's just as an illusion, seems really childish.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Well this chapter confirmed that unless Sasuke somehow get's his hands on Senju Cells... he's not gonna ever awaken the Rinnegan. Unless Kishi makes a plot hole for that
    I'm sure Uzumaki cells will suffice in Kishi's world.. -.-
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Boring chapter. Didn't really learn much new, and what Kishi did confirm I surmised weeks ago.

Thanks to Steel Sector Graphics for the userbar and banner!

So Madara can make his will solid? What is he, a Green Lantern?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

18. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    I'm sure Uzumaki cells will suffice in Kishi's world.. -.-
    Surely. The many times he has injured Naruto will count towards his necessary acquisition of Senju DNA>

This chapter answered quite a bit, but the answers seem lacking. Obito doing all of this for Rin is cliché, and it brings up the question as to why this whole "creating a world where the dead were alive" goal wasn't told to Sasuke, who likely would have accepted it wholeheartedly. At least we got confirmation as to why Obito knew so much about the Rikudou Sennin and that Nagato's Rinnegan was originally Madara's. It would have been nice though to get a better explanation of how or why Madara transplanted his eyes, and why he was just hiding out til Obito came along. It was also strange how Madara just decided to die right after for no reason and we gain another recon with Nagato and Akatsuki along with still no explanation on the whole Bloody Mist. Alright chapter overall.

- Dream World: the Pokemon crossover everyone's been waiting for.
    - I admit, I laughed at Obito's reaction when his hand passed through Rin's neck.
    - Madara is looking more like Chiyo with every passing flashback.
    - Finally, Nagato.
    - Madara knows Yin and Yang style too?
    - So Black Zetsu is... a part of Madara. I never really made the yin-yang connection though. Same with the Hashirama-Madara / Senju-Uchiha symbolism.
    - Madara just had a nap that lasted months and then he dies right after.

Kind of a boring chapter. I liked the most-recent flashback in a flashback with Obito and Zetsu finding the Ame orphans. Nice to finally find out how Black Zetsu became too.

I think this might be the last flashback chapter. I doubt Kishi will show the conversation with Nagato.
    -

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I'm kind of peeved that Senju DNA has yet another use (aiding in awakening the Rinnegan). I wish Kishi would just let Hashirama fade. Also, I dislike that Obito is being made out to be a savior. I thought Nagato and Naruto were already confirmed to be the children of prophecy; do we really need yet another destined ninja?

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Also, I dislike that Obito is being made out to be a savior. I thought Nagato and Naruto were already confirmed to be the children of prophecy; do we really need yet another destined ninja?
    No one said he was destined to be a savior. Madara just chose him to be the savior because he was an Uchiha with potential that he could bring to his side, and maybe other reasons. Plus, no one but Obito, Madara and Zetsu actually believe that he is saving the world (and this is assuming Madara isn't hiding his true intentions with the Eye of the Moon plan).

EDIT: Though I would say that it's interesting that Obito basically wants exactly what Naruto wants. The only difference is that Naruto believes he can bring peace to the world by working hard to get people to understand each other, but Obito has no hope for the world so he just wants to play pretend for the rest of his life. Obito is putting a lot of trust in Madara, since he'd be controlling the Infinite Tsukuyomi. Maybe Madara wants to create a world where the Uchiha are on top of the Senju? But then again he is against his clan now, isn't he? Maybe he wants to create a dystopian Hell where everyone he's ever hated suffers forever. Who knows. I'm interested to see his set of flashbacks whenever they come.

I think this was mentioned before, but I wonder if the goofy side of Tobi all this time was just a (perhaps fake) side of Obito's personality, or the spiral Hashirama clone taking over his body at various times. And I also how/why the spiral clone became a simple mask that Tobi wore during most of the series, if that even is the spiral clone.
    Last edited by Kamex; 17th October 2012 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    With Sasuke there is always a plot hole. That Senju Cell thing doesn't mean squat to the plot. I can still see Sasuke getting Rinnegan if Kishi want's him to. Or maybe his little field trip with Orochimaru is leading to Rinnegan. We'll have to see, but we shouldn't dismiss Sasuke with Rinnegan just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    With Sasuke there is always a plot hole. That Senju Cell thing doesn't mean squat to the plot. I can still see Sasuke getting Rinnegan if Kishi want's him to. Or maybe his little field trip with Orochimaru is leading to Rinnegan. We'll have to see, but we shouldn't dismiss Sasuke with Rinnegan just yet.
    I'm not particularly dismissing the whole "Rinnegan for Sasuke" thing... but I am saying there's no logical way for him to obtain them
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I view the Sasuke and Rinnegan like his early Chidori days. Kakashi tells him he can only do two a day because of his chakra. Sasuke manages to do three still, his plot hole that time was the curse mark. Still we really will have to see where it goes from here.

Page 834 of 1072 FirstFirst ... 734784824830831832833834835836837838844884934 ... LastLast