Page 836 of 1074 FirstFirst ... 736786826832833834835836837838839840846886936 ... LastLast
Results 20,876 to 20,900 of 26838

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

  1. #20876
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    46,637

    Default

    Kishi needs to stop with the Mokuton techniques to be honest; a wood dragon was the last thing we needed right now. But just watch. I bet it'll transform into another mythical creature by the end of the next chapter. I figure that it's Hashirama's version of Susano'o (i.e. another broken technique that we don't need to see).

  2. #20877
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    on Earth
    Posts
    2,952

    Default

    So how the hell did Gai end up all bloody and stuff? As for the chapter, except for the action it was rather poor.

  3. #20878
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonlink View Post
    So how the hell did Gai end up all bloody and stuff? As for the chapter, except for the action it was rather poor.
    I was questioning that... maybe it's just Kakashi vs Obito and Guy is helping Naruto and Bee
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  4. #20879
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Kishi needs to stop with the Mokuton techniques to be honest; a wood dragon was the last thing we needed right now. But just watch. I bet it'll transform into another mythical creature by the end of the next chapter. I figure that it's Hashirama's version of Susano'o (i.e. another broken technique that we don't need to see).
    I think it is more about showing Naruto's power as a Jinchuriki. He bit the Wood Dragon at the end of the chapter remember.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

  5. #20880
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Nuvema Town, Unova
    Posts
    174

    Default

    There is no doubt in my mind Kishi wanted to explain more about Obito's actions as Tobi such as his meetings with Kisame and Itachi and more business with the Akatsuki but...we"ll probably get that later. I'm kinda happy to see things go back to the main fight, though.


    White Kyurem, the dragon infused with the power of Reshiram

  6. #20881
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    46,637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    I think it is more about showing Naruto's power as a Jinchuriki. He bit the Wood Dragon at the end of the chapter remember.
    I have a feeling Naruto will lose this battle.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyDeity View Post
    There is no doubt in my mind Kishi wanted to explain more about Obito's actions as Tobi such as his meetings with Kisame and Itachi and more business with the Akatsuki but...we"ll probably get that later. I'm kinda happy to see things go back to the main fight, though.
    This fight seems to be dragging on and on in my opinion. Even without the flashback chapters, it took a while for Naruto, Bee, Kakashi and Guy to find a way to break Obito's mask. Now that Madara is involved, it seems like we're in for at least another month of fighting, then some more flashbacks when/if Obito dies.

  7. #20882

    Default

    It'll be very interesting to see what sasuke will do once he arrives on the scene(which I believe is inevitable). I remember suigetsu finding those scrolls and saying how they would "change the tide of the battle"(paraphrased). I believe that by some strange twist-of-fate sasuke will end up teaming with naruto to take down tobi and madara, after all, he did help itachi defeat kabuto who was obito's main support in this war with the reincarnation jutsu, so obviously he's not on obito's side anymore.Even though he still might want to destroy the leaf village, I'm sure sasuke might have a bone to pick with the Moons Eye Plan(hes an avenger with a mean streak, but I don't think he would go as far as to support obito's plan).

    Lets also not forget that OROCHIMARU is back on the scene. That evil genius is definitely going to have a hand in this. And don't forget orochimaru is like public enemy #1 of the akatsuki. He's definitley not going to sit back and enjoy the show as Obito subjects the entire world into a genjutsu.....I think orochimaru has had enough of being trapped in a jutsu for eternity, if ya know what I mean...

  8. #20883
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SolidWolverine View Post
    It'll be very interesting to see what sasuke will do once he arrives on the scene(which I believe is inevitable). I remember suigetsu finding those scrolls and saying how they would "change the tide of the battle"(paraphrased). I believe that by some strange twist-of-fate sasuke will end up teaming with naruto to take down tobi and madara, after all, he did help itachi defeat kabuto who was obito's main support in this war with the reincarnation jutsu, so obviously he's not on obito's side anymore.Even though he still might want to destroy the leaf village, I'm sure sasuke might have a bone to pick with the Moons Eye Plan(hes an avenger with a mean streak, but I don't think he would go as far as to support obito's plan).

    Lets also not forget that OROCHIMARU is back on the scene. That evil genius is definitely going to have a hand in this. And don't forget orochimaru is like public enemy #1 of the akatsuki. He's definitley not going to sit back and enjoy the show as Obito subjects the entire world into a genjutsu.....I think orochimaru has had enough of being trapped in a jutsu for eternity, if ya know what I mean...
    Completely agree! I expect Orochimaru to have a hand in the down fall of Obito.

    B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

    Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

    Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229


  9. #20884
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Nuvema Town, Unova
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    This fight seems to be dragging on and on in my opinion. Even without the flashback chapters, it took a while for Naruto, Bee, Kakashi and Guy to find a way to break Obito's mask. Now that Madara is involved, it seems like we're in for at least another month of fighting, then some more flashbacks when/if Obito dies.
    The fight is kinda dragging on, I'll admit but I guess Kishi is showing us just how powerful Obito and Madara are...albeit there is some crazy hax in Madara's favor with him being immortal and having infinite chakra...
    Last edited by SkyDeity; 26th October 2012 at 5:26 PM.


    White Kyurem, the dragon infused with the power of Reshiram

  10. #20885
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    46,637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SolidWolverine View Post
    Lets also not forget that OROCHIMARU is back on the scene. That evil genius is definitely going to have a hand in this. And don't forget orochimaru is like public enemy #1 of the akatsuki. He's definitley not going to sit back and enjoy the show as Obito subjects the entire world into a genjutsu.....I think orochimaru has had enough of being trapped in a jutsu for eternity, if ya know what I mean...
    I'm all for Orochimaru being the final villain. But something tells me he won't do much when it comes to Obito and Madara; there's even a chance he may turn "good" or close to it.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyDeity View Post
    The fight is kinda dragging on, I'll admit but I guess Kishi is showing us just how powerful Obito and Madara are...albeit there is some crazy hax in Madara's favor with him being immortal and having infinite chakra...
    I wonder if Madara can be sealed away. I keep picturing Sasuke appearing and using Itachi's Sword of Totsuka to finish Madara.

  11. #20886
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,912

    Default

    Due to the power creep, I feel like the final villain has to be Obito/Madara/Sasuke. Throwing Orochimaru into the fray, especially after Kabuto, would be a weak finale.

        Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

  12. #20887
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,637

    Default

    Orochimaru being the final villain... well I've complained enough about Orochimaru's cheap revival, but honestly I won't like. For me Orochimaru is lame compared to the past villains that have surfaced since his death like Pain/Nagato, Danzo, Tobi/Obito, Itachi, even Kabuto surpassed him. He'll have to get some insane upgrade to even keep up with the current big name shinobi because at this point I would call serious BS if he is on the same level as current Naruto and Sasuke. Honestly I hope once his field trip with Sasuke is done, I want Sasuke to just kills him again, and Naruto, Kakashi, Tsunade, or anybody else never even find out that Orochimaru was back alive again. The world has moved on from Orochimaru. I mean how can he even top the cheapness of Madara? Hmm, guess I'm not done complaining about Orochimaru's cheap revival after all.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  13. #20888
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,450

    Default

    Orochimaru is back? Lol Naruto is turning into dragonball Z with the no one can die thing.

  14. #20889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I'm all for Orochimaru being the final villain. But something tells me he won't do much when it comes to Obito and Madara; there's even a chance he may turn "good" or close to it.



    I wonder if Madara can be sealed away. I keep picturing Sasuke appearing and using Itachi's Sword of Totsuka to finish Madara.
    Yeah I think Madara can be sealed, and I think orochimaru is gonna be the one one to do it, or that he's at least gonna be the one to stop his reanimation. Because the reanimation jutsu does belong to orochimaru originally, so I'm 100% sure he knows how to stop it. He might be the most evil character in the series, but I'm sure he doesn't want to be trapped in the Moon's Eye Plan, so he might stop the jutsu if he has to.

    Quote Originally Posted by BJPalmer85 View Post
    Completely agree! I expect Orochimaru to have a hand in the down fall of Obito.

    B
    Exactly! With orochimaru lurking around something is definitely going to happen. It's inevitable that he's gonna do something eventually, can't wait to see what it is (:

  15. #20890
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Orochimaru being the final villain... well I've complained enough about Orochimaru's cheap revival, but honestly I won't like. For me Orochimaru is lame compared to the past villains that have surfaced since his death like Pain/Nagato, Danzo, Tobi/Obito, Itachi, even Kabuto surpassed him. He'll have to get some insane upgrade to even keep up with the current big name shinobi because at this point I would call serious BS if he is on the same level as current Naruto and Sasuke. Honestly I hope once his field trip with Sasuke is done, I want Sasuke to just kills him again, and Naruto, Kakashi, Tsunade, or anybody else never even find out that Orochimaru was back alive again. The world has moved on from Orochimaru. I mean how can he even top the cheapness of Madara? Hmm, guess I'm not done complaining about Orochimaru's cheap revival after all.
    Well if we are to assume that Jiraiya and Orochimaru are pretty even in power then it wouldn't be a stretch for Orochimaru to keep up with them. Itachi said that if he fought Jiraiya they would both die and Sasuke never beat Itachi. Therefore we can come to the conclusion that Orochimaru is pretty strong himself.

    Quote Originally Posted by SolidWolverine View Post
    Yeah I think Madara can be sealed, and I think orochimaru is gonna be the one one to do it, or that he's at least gonna be the one to stop his reanimation. Because the reanimation jutsu does belong to orochimaru originally, so I'm 100% sure he knows how to stop it. He might be the most evil character in the series, but I'm sure he doesn't want to be trapped in the Moon's Eye Plan, so he might stop the jutsu if he has to.
    Edo Tensei is Tobirama's Jutsu. And Madara is no longer apart of it. The Jutsu has ended.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

  16. #20891

    Default

    Edo Tensei is Tobirama's Jutsu. And Madara is no longer apart of it. The Jutsu has ended.
    Thank you for the correction, my memory seems to have fooled me.
    Regardless; the jutsu has not ended, rather, madara has taken direct control of it. If it had ended then so would madara. He is merely manipulating it to keep himself alive. If someone were to completely end the jutsu(which orochimaru is most likely capable of) then madara would perish just like the rest of the reincarnated warriors.

  17. #20892
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SolidWolverine View Post
    Thank you for the correction, my memory seems to have fooled me.
    Regardless; the jutsu has not ended, rather, madara has taken direct control of it. If it had ended then so would madara. He is merely manipulating it to keep himself alive. If someone were to completely end the jutsu(which orochimaru is most likely capable of) then madara would perish just like the rest of the reincarnated warriors.
    The Jutsu is over. That's why all of the other zombies disappeared. Madara broke off from the Jutsu and is no longer influenced by it.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

  18. #20893
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    46,637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SolidWolverine View Post
    Thank you for the correction, my memory seems to have fooled me.
    Regardless; the jutsu has not ended, rather, madara has taken direct control of it. If it had ended then so would madara. He is merely manipulating it to keep himself alive. If someone were to completely end the jutsu(which orochimaru is most likely capable of) then madara would perish just like the rest of the reincarnated warriors.
    I also think he's still technically an Edo Tensei zombie because those cracks on his body are still there, and we've seen them on all the Edo Tensei'd ninja. He didn't have them right after he escaped the jutsu, but I'm going to assume that Kishi wasn't paying attention to detail. In any case, the Edo Tensei cracks are visible at the moment, so I'll just go with it. Also, let's not forget that he still retains a limitless supply of chakra as noted here, which is another characteristic of Edo Tensei zombies.
    Last edited by Lorde; 27th October 2012 at 8:56 AM.

  19. #20894
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Well if we are to assume that Jiraiya and Orochimaru are pretty even in power then it wouldn't be a stretch for Orochimaru to keep up with them. Itachi said that if he fought Jiraiya they would both die and Sasuke never beat Itachi. Therefore we can come to the conclusion that Orochimaru is pretty strong himself.



    Edo Tensei is Tobirama's Jutsu. And Madara is no longer apart of it. The Jutsu has ended.
    True, but at the end of part one Jiraiya told Naruto there are enemies stronger then Orochimaru, which was one of the reasons he wanted to train Naruto during the time skip. It's already been confirmed that Orochimaru is not strong enough to beat Itachi. He himself said it and it's even been shown and Sasuke's sharingan was able to overcome Orochimaru's body absorbtion jutsu.

    I'm not saying Orochimaru is weak. He was awesome in part 1 and even at the start of part 2 he managed to hang with four-tailed Naruto. I'm saying during his hiatus several other villains have appeared and have been more impressive and shown more powerful moves then his usual stuff. I would not rank Orochimaru in the same league as someone like Madara, Sasuke, Itachi, Nagato/Pain, or Obito/Tobi. And I don't consider him a huge threat to Naruto or even Killer Bee. Again Orochimaru is by no means a weakling but I just have a hard time viewing him as a threat to the main players of today which is why I expect him to get a upgrade. Heck, I thought that was the whole point of Kabutomaru. To be a more advanced version of Orochimaru.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  20. #20895
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    True, but at the end of part one Jiraiya told Naruto there are enemies stronger then Orochimaru, which was one of the reasons he wanted to train Naruto during the time skip. It's already been confirmed that Orochimaru is not strong enough to beat Itachi. He himself said it and it's even been shown and Sasuke's sharingan was able to overcome Orochimaru's body absorbtion jutsu.

    I'm not saying Orochimaru is weak. He was awesome in part 1 and even at the start of part 2 he managed to hang with four-tailed Naruto. I'm saying during his hiatus several other villains have appeared and have been more impressive and shown more powerful moves then his usual stuff. I would not rank Orochimaru in the same league as someone like Madara, Sasuke, Itachi, Nagato/Pain, or Obito/Tobi. And I don't consider him a huge threat to Naruto or even Killer Bee. Again Orochimaru is by no means a weakling but I just have a hard time viewing him as a threat to the main players of today which is why I expect him to get a upgrade. Heck, I thought that was the whole point of Kabutomaru. To be a more advanced version of Orochimaru.
    Of course! Orochimaru would end up losing in the long run, but I think he would do pretty well. Especially since I'm sure we haven't seen a third of the Jutsu he knows.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

  21. #20896
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Of course! Orochimaru would end up losing in the long run, but I think he would do pretty well. Especially since I'm sure we haven't seen a third of the Jutsu he knows.
    If Orochimaru has all these great jutsu up his sleeve why didn't he use it against Itachi? Why did he need Naruto to weed out the akatsuki? I can understand losing to Sasuke because he wasn't 100% but even if he's 100% now what can he do that could beat Sasuke? Seal him? When in doubt, seal your enemy. I just don't take Orochimaru as seriously as the other villains I named and he is going to need a upgrade for me to actually believe that he can hang with Naruto and Sasuke. I can actually see Kishi watering down Naruto, Killer Bee, and even Sasuke, so Orochimaru can still feel like a threat. I seriously hope Sasuke kills him after he gets what he wants from Orochimaru. I'm fine with Tobi, Madara, and Sasuke being the final villains. Unless Orochimaru somehow manages to steal Madara's body, then I'd consider him the strongest ever.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  22. #20897
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    If Orochimaru has all these great jutsu up his sleeve why didn't he use it against Itachi? Why did he need Naruto to weed out the akatsuki? I can understand losing to Sasuke because he wasn't 100% but even if he's 100% now what can he do that could beat Sasuke? Seal him? When in doubt, seal your enemy. I just don't take Orochimaru as seriously as the other villains I named and he is going to need a upgrade for me to actually believe that he can hang with Naruto and Sasuke. I can actually see Kishi watering down Naruto, Killer Bee, and even Sasuke, so Orochimaru can still feel like a threat. I seriously hope Sasuke kills him after he gets what he wants from Orochimaru. I'm fine with Tobi, Madara, and Sasuke being the final villains. Unless Orochimaru somehow manages to steal Madara's body, then I'd consider him the strongest ever.
    If Sasuke killed Orochimaru again then I would like for it to be in one shot, kind of like Nappa and Vegeta in GT. Another fight between them would feel redundant.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

  23. #20898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I also think he's still technically an Edo Tensei zombie because those cracks on his body are still there, and we've seen them on all the Edo Tensei'd ninja. He didn't have them right after he escaped the jutsu, but I'm going to assume that Kishi wasn't paying attention to detail. In any case, the Edo Tensei cracks are visible at the moment, so I'll just go with it. Also, let's not forget that he still retains a limitless supply of chakra as noted here, which is another characteristic of Edo Tensei zombies.
    Thanks! My point exactly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    The Jutsu is over. That's why all of the other zombies disappeared. Madara broke off from the Jutsu and is no longer influenced by it.
    Honestly I'm not interested in a debate. This wasn't just some opinionated view on my part. I'm speaking from exact quotes from the chapters themselves. I recently re-read the chapter and madara's exact quote is "..as long as you know the seal, you can release edo tensei's summoning contract", as in the contract that gives you permission to summon an object or to release the summoning. With madara now in complete control of the summoning contract no third-party can release the edo tensei summoning.

    Also, the marks of an edo tensei summoning are still prevalent upon madara; as can be seen currently while he is at obito's side fighting naruto. They are also clearly visible in chapter 601, which is many chapters after he took control of the contract.

    Again, not trying to debate, and no offense. These are just facts that can be seen in the chapters themselves.

  24. #20899
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    If Sasuke killed Orochimaru again then I would like for it to be in one shot, kind of like Nappa and Vegeta in GT. Another fight between them would feel redundant.
    Good point. Sasuke has battled both Orochimaru and Kabuto so there really is not much Orochimaru can do to surprise Sasuke. I hope Orochimaru does not get the Sharingan. It would be too cliche, "Oh the villain gets the power up he always wanted and now the heroes can't beat him. We're doomed! All is lost until we pull a massive plot-no-jutsu to overcome it" Orochimaru should remain the villain who wants the power up he never gets. Ugh I wish Orochimaru stayed dead!
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  25. #20900
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Well if we are to assume that Jiraiya and Orochimaru are pretty even in power then it wouldn't be a stretch for Orochimaru to keep up with them. Itachi said that if he fought Jiraiya they would both die and Sasuke never beat Itachi. Therefore we can come to the conclusion that Orochimaru is pretty strong himself.
    Itachi had reason to lie though. Because no matter how strong Jiraiya was, there's little he could have done against MS, much less Itachi+Kisame+the rest of Akatsuki. And Sasuke came close, which was the point of their battle, for Itachi to see whether Sasuke was strong enough to take his place as Konoha's protector.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



Page 836 of 1074 FirstFirst ... 736786826832833834835836837838839840846886936 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •