Page 838 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 738788828834835836837838839840841842848888938 ... LastLast
Results 20,926 to 20,950 of 27174

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    That would put Naruto back at square one; it just wouldn't be right after all the progress that he made recently. Even Kishi wouldn't troll us that hard.
    But there's no other way to have Madara (or Obito? ...OR SASUKE?? nah) become the second jinchuuriki of the Juubi, not that it's necessary for a climactic ending... but I don't think having Naruto eventually part ways with the Kyuubi is the worst thing that could happen. In fact it kind of makes sense on some level. It's almost heartwarming that he probably DOESN'T want to give up Kurama after finally building this friendship.

But I'm not going to pretend that I can predict how this fight will conclude.

EDIT: Unless, by putting Naruto back at square one, you were only referring to him getting angry.
    Last edited by Kamex; 3rd November 2012 at 9:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    But there's no other way to have Madara (or Obito? ...OR SASUKE?? nah) become the second jinchuuriki of the Juubi, not that it's necessary for a climactic ending... but I don't think having Naruto eventually part ways with the Kyuubi is the worst thing that could happen. In fact it kind of makes sense on some level. It's almost heartwarming that he probably DOESN'T want to give up Kurama after finally building this friendship.

But I'm not going to pretend that I can predict how this fight will conclude.

EDIT: Unless, by putting Naruto back at square one, you were only referring to him getting angry.
    I was referring to Naruto giving up the Kyuubi after all the work he put into gaining his powers and loyalty. And besides, didn't Obito say that he could still summon the Juubi even without the Kyuubi? I hope Madara gets beaten soon since he's the one who really wanted to complete the plan with the Hachibi and Kyuubi sealed in the Gedo Mazo.

I was referring to Naruto giving up the Kyuubi after all the work he put into gaining his powers and loyalty. And besides, didn't Obito say that he could still summon the Juubi even without the Kyuubi?
    Yes that's true. But I'm wondering if the manga will end with the Kyuubi still within Naruto? Sure he may have befriended it, but it seems more likely that Naruto will become normal and lose his jinchuuriki status before everything's said and done. Maybe I'm being too presumptuous here.

I hope Madara gets beaten soon since he's the one who really wanted to complete the plan with the Hachibi and Kyuubi sealed in the Gedo Mazo.
    You think he'll be defeated before Obito...?

You think he'll be defeated before Obito...?
    I want him to be defeated first because he's a bad character. All he does is boast about how powerful he is despite the fact that the majority of his powers stem from him taking someone else's cells and fusing with them. He's just a washed up hack who lost to Hashirama and couldn't admit to himself that he was a loser. At least Obito has a valid reason for wanting to put everyone under genjutsu. After all the crap he went through and all his dreams that were crushed, he deserves a chance to bring peace to the world. Granted, he's doing it wrong by trying to force everyone to unite under an illusion, but it's a lot better than Nagato's plan of causing a bunch of wars by giving away a forbidden jutsu. At least this way innocent people won't get hurt.

I want him to be defeated first because he's a bad character. All he does is boast about how powerful he is despite the fact that the majority of his powers stem from him taking someone else's cells and fusing with them. He's just a washed up hack who lost to Hashirama and couldn't admit to himself that he was a loser. At least Obito has a valid reason for wanting to put everyone under genjutsu. After all the crap he went through and all his dreams that were crushed, he deserves a chance to bring peace to the world. Granted, he's doing it wrong by trying to force everyone to unite under an illusion, but it's a lot better than Nagato's plan of causing a bunch of wars by giving away a forbidden jutsu. At least this way innocent people won't get hurt.
    WHAT?!? You seriously don't believe that do you?

I agree with the Madara part but wtf is up with the Obito part.

The only crap he went through was losing Rin and being crushed under a rock, not to mention he survived said crushed under the rock.

Obito doesn't deserve crap, certainly not saving the world after doing Madara's bidding and ruining many lives in his quest for peace. You think Nagato/Pain happened by itself?

Everyone in the world is getting hurt if Obito/Madara gets his way. They all lose their free will and live a false life based on a stupid madman's delusions of bringing peace assuming that the Moon's Eye plan is even viable or true.

Obito is a terrible example of a character that has gone evil for "love" when said love would sooner look at him with disgust at the person he has become and the love was rather one-sided. At least Sasuke's descent into darkness had backing with the lust for power and revenge for his clan.

I have to agree. Obito's reasoning is horrible. There are a bunch of ninjas who have suffered more then him and still held it together. Heck, Sasuke lost his entire clan and was still relatively good after being manipulated by two evil masterminds, at least up until the summit and even after that was still capable of some honor.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Granted, he's doing it wrong by trying to force everyone to unite under an illusion, but it's a lot better than Nagato's plan of causing a bunch of wars by giving away a forbidden jutsu. At least this way innocent people won't get hurt.
    I think you have it the wrong way - Nagato, even as Pain, never killed anyone unless he thought it was absolutely necessary (even though his criteria for that was very loose and unforgiving). Obito on the other hand has allowed many innocent deaths with little justification, even compared to Pain.

That being said, I do admire Obito's determination. I think that's one of the main differences between him and other villains; as Tobi, he was able to assume any persona other than himself and dedicate his life to fulfilling his goal, unlike other villains who are swayed or even directly or indirectly manipulated by Obito himself. And, at least so far, he hasn't gone astray even a bit. Although, he may change his mind at the end, just as Nagato did.

I can't really comment on Madara, since I'm not entirely confident on what his true goals and motivations are. But I agree that he's a hax sort of villain. That's part of why I think Obito is the penultimate villain. Madara will probably stick around until the end. Either that, or he'll become some type of fodder for Naruto and Sasuke's rivalry.

Kakashi, when your idea of "defense" is a wall with dog heads on it, you're asking to be stabbed.

Can't believe Guy made himself useful.

Pretty okay chapter. Nice to see guy being usefull.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I want obito to die, that selfish cnt.

Quote Originally Posted by waffle_x_v View Post
    I want obito to die, that selfish cnt.
    Decent chapter, but i agree with the above. Obito is like that friend that has one to many and wont listen to reason

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

Chapter was alright. Obito feels like a immature child fighting Kakashi, what is with evil Uchiha's acting either selfish or immature? Obito and Kakashi gave me Naruto and Sasuke vibes so I hope Kakashi beats down Obito the same way I hope Naruto beats down Sasuke. Uchiha's are such drama queens and drag everyone down with them, especially those who care for them. Pity because before this I thought Obito was the only good Uchiha. Guess not.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Oh, look guise, here comes the power of friendship to save the day!

White Kyurem, the dragon infused with the power of Reshiram

Despite having action, this seemed like one of those chapters where nothing happened. I mean Kakashi got kicked around by Obito like it was nothing, but Naruto came in and now things are even again. I'm surprised that Guy was able to attack; I thought he was worn out. Also, Kakashi's infinite chakra is starting to bug me. Kishi needs to stop favoring him.

I have a question that I am a little lost on.

where the hell did the rinnengan come from (not literally I know the Sage of Six Paths had it first)? Pain had it but it was given to him by Obito correct?

Obito has it, where did he get it? Madara? If so, how did Madara get?

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)

Quote Originally Posted by BJPalmer85 View Post
    I have a question that I am a little lost on.

where the hell did the rinnengan come from (not literally I know the Sage of Six Paths had it first)? Pain had it but it was given to him by Obito correct?

Obito has it, where did he get it? Madara? If so, how did Madara get?

B
    Pain's Rinnegan is Madara's. The latter found a way of planting it on him. Madara awokened the Rinnegan when he was close to death during his battle with Hashirama, if I recall correctly.
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    Pain's Rinnegan is Madara's. The latter found a way of planting it on him. Madara awokened the Rinnegan when he was close to death during his battle with Hashirama, if I recall correctly.
    Ok, what about Obito?

Is it only the Uchiha that can obtain it? Or can descendents of the Senju clan awaken it as well? Which is Naruto correct?

B

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Obito feels like a immature child fighting Kakashi, what is with evil Uchiha's acting either selfish or immature?
    That "immature child" had the upper hand against Kakashi and would win the battle were it not for Kakashi suddenly being able to use Kamui as he pleases without the risk of being drained of chakra. If anything, I feel bad for Obito; he's fighting against someone who has been protected by plot power since the start of the series. He can't win here.

That "immature child" had the upper hand against Kakashi and would win the battle were it not for Kakashi suddenly being able to use Kamui as he pleases without the risk of being drained of chakra. If anything, I feel bad for Obito; he's fighting against someone who has been protected by plot power since the start of the series. He can't win here.
    I was wondering about that. I thought Kamui drains a lot out of Kakashi that he has to be put on bed rest. Perhaps he's gotten better at using it maybe? I don't know. It is possible that after fighting Obito, Kakashi will be drained to the point that he can't move. I still want to hear the reason why Kakashi killed Rin. There must be a logic. Maybe it was a evil clone Rin or something.

You know now that I think about it, Guy is the only one in this fight without a hax power. Naruto and Killer Bee have their tailed beast, Kakashi, Madara, and Obito have Sharingan, heck the latter two even have Rinnegan as well, but Guy just has his Taijutsu skills and that Afternoon Tiger/Morning Peacock move XD
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Ok, what about Obito?

Is it only the Uchiha that can obtain it? Or can descendents of the Senju clan awaken it as well? Which is Naruto correct?

B
    Obito took then back from the dead Nagato.

I believe it is since you need the Sharigan to awaken the "god" eyes. Afterward the awakening though, yes, anyone can wield them (as shown through Nagato) It's hard to say for sure about Naruto, though the Uzamaki clan did share ties with the Senju, so he could theoretically be.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    I believe Madara took Hashirama's cells after that battle, and he awakened the Rinnegan much later near the end of his life, perhaps shortly before meeting Obito. I could be wrong though.

Ok, what about Obito?

B
    It's sort of confusing because of the Edo Tensei's ability to completely reconstruct the body, doujutsu and all (as in the case of Madara). So originally Madara unlocked the Rinnegan, then he gave them to Nagato before dying. Next, after Nagato died, Obito recovered the eyes from Nagato's corpse (after killing Konan). After that (or shortly before that... can't remember), Kabuto revived Madara in an even better state than he was in his prime, rather than the state he was at death, as usual. So he ended up having another pair of Rinnegan! That's apparently why there are three Rinnegan eyes on the battlefield now, and I'm not sure where Obito is keeping the fourth.

Madara obtained the Rinnegan because he combined Hashirama's Senju cells with his own (and perhaps after some other act, since it took a while for the Rinnegan to be awakened after that). Descendents of the Senju clan can implant and make use of the Rinnegan because of the Sharingan it evolved from I suppose, hence Nagato. So theoretically, if Naruto gets some Uchiha cells in him, he can awaken a Rinnegan at some point as well.

It's sort of confusing because of the Edo Tensei's ability to completely reconstruct the body, doujutsu and all (as in the case of Madara). So originally Madara unlocked the Rinnegan, then he gave them to Nagato before dying. Next, after Nagato died, Obito recovered the eyes from Nagato's corpse (after killing Konan). After that (or shortly before that... can't remember), Kabuto revived Madara in an even better state than he was in his prime, rather than the state he was at death, as usual. So he ended up having another pair of Rinnegan! That's apparently why there are three Rinnegan eyes on the battlefield now, and I'm not sure where Obito is keeping the fourth.

Madara obtained the Rinnegan because he combined Hashirama's Senju cells with his own (and perhaps after some other act, since it took a while for the Rinnegan to be awakened after that). Descendents of the Senju clan can implant and make use of the Rinnegan because of the Sharingan it evolved from I suppose, hence Nagato. So theoretically, if Naruto gets some Uchiha cells in him, he can awaken a Rinnegan at some point as well.
    that makes it a little better. I am under the impression that Naruto will at some point obtain the Rinnegan. If so, that would be completely OP in my opinon. Nine-tails + rinnegan?

B

that makes it a little better. I am under the impression that Naruto will at some point obtain the Rinnegan. If so, that would be completely OP in my opinon. Nine-tails + rinnegan?

B
    Quite a few fans actually feel a reverse of this will happen... As in Sasuke will be the one to obtain the Rinnegan
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Quite a few fans actually feel a reverse of this will happen... As in Sasuke will be the one to obtain the Rinnegan
    oh wow! now that would be interesting indeed.

However, I am not convinced. I would assume that Itachi would somehow prevent that from happening

B

Page 838 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 738788828834835836837838839840841842848888938 ... LastLast