Page 843 of 1075 FirstFirst ... 743793833839840841842843844845846847853893943 ... LastLast
Results 21,051 to 21,075 of 26853

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

  1. #21051
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    Hidan's immortality is based on the requirement of him killing people and he will eventually die due to not being able to fulfill that requirement. But during the war in the manga, Kakuzu implied that Hidan was likely still alive. His power probably wouldn't be effected by him decomposing.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  2. #21052
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,639

    Default

    What's all this about Hidan in a filler of the anime? He was rebuilt or something? That sounds stupid. Hidan has nothing more to offer and him being defeated by Shikamaru was suppose to mean something, even if Choji and Ino should have totally helped in the battle, but still Hidan should have been left alone to rot.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  3. #21053
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Hidan's immortality is based on the requirement of him killing people and he will eventually die due to not being able to fulfill that requirement. But during the war in the manga, Kakuzu implied that Hidan was likely still alive. His power probably wouldn't be effected by him decomposing.
    I believe that was just a misconception or something. From what I understand, Hidan is slowly dieing from a lack of nutrients, which apparently was revealed in the second fanbook, which was released December 9th 2009 so it's been a while since then, although Kakuzu assumed Hidan was still alive afterwards which happened in chapter 530 which was around March 2nd 2011, not sure how much time passed in Naruto time but I'd imagine at least a few months. Not sure how long someone can go without nutrients(Does dirt have nutrients for people?). Regardless, Hidan is probably in horrible shape right now. He'd probably be an actual skeleton by the time he gets dug up and rebuilt, then he wont have to wear that skeleton costume anymore, ha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    What's all this about Hidan in a filler of the anime? He was rebuilt or something? That sounds stupid. Hidan has nothing more to offer and him being defeated by Shikamaru was suppose to mean something, even if Choji and Ino should have totally helped in the battle, but still Hidan should have been left alone to rot.
    He was basically Edo Tensei like everyone else was, just through a different means(It's not actually Edo Tensei, but it's the same concept). The Anime staff probably just wanted to bring back Hidan considering he was basically the only person not brought back with Edo Tensei. Plenty of people wanted Hidan back.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

  4. #21054
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,639

    Default

    So Hidan's like a Edo Tensei? I wonder how that works since he's not dead. Still bringing back Hidan is dumb. But so was bringing back Deidara and all the others so meh. Glad I don't watch the anime.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  5. #21055
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    So Hidan's like a Edo Tensei? I wonder how that works since he's not dead. Still bringing back Hidan is dumb. But so was bringing back Deidara and all the others so meh. Glad I don't watch the anime.
    It's just the same concept, it's still not Edo Tensei, so him not being dead doesn't matter.

    How was bringing them back dumb? Pretty classic move for a story to bring the past back to the ending of a show, I see it happens plenty of times in other shows in one way or another. Nothing wrong with Edo Tensei being used in the war, it could have been focus on more, but the idea was completely fine.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

  6. #21056
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    46,689

    Default

    I'll admit that I wanted Hidan back, but in the manga not the anime. It just seems pointless for them to bring him back in a filler since he was an Akatsuki member and should therefore have a bigger role at least, which could only be done properly in the manga. I can already smell the inconsistencies that are going to be present in the anime.

  7. #21057
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    It's just the same concept, it's still not Edo Tensei, so him not being dead doesn't matter.

    How was bringing them back dumb? Pretty classic move for a story to bring the past back to the ending of a show, I see it happens plenty of times in other shows in one way or another. Nothing wrong with Edo Tensei being used in the war, it could have been focus on more, but the idea was completely fine.
    Oh I'm just not a fan of villains who feel complete coming back, especially if they are dead and come back to life. Hence why Orochimaru and the Edo Tensei's bug me so much. It's just me though, nothing serious. I prefer new villains and thought this war arc was going to provide some. I only like villains coming back if they have more to offer or they clearly were not finished with the main plot of the story.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  8. #21058
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    I believe that was just a misconception or something. From what I understand, Hidan is slowly dieing from a lack of nutrients, which apparently was revealed in the second fanbook, which was released December 9th 2009 so it's been a while since then, although Kakuzu assumed Hidan was still alive afterwards which happened in chapter 530 which was around March 2nd 2011, not sure how much time passed in Naruto time but I'd imagine at least a few months. Not sure how long someone can go without nutrients(Does dirt have nutrients for people?). Regardless, Hidan is probably in horrible shape right now. He'd probably be an actual skeleton by the time he gets dug up and rebuilt, then he wont have to wear that skeleton costume anymore, ha.
    Checking around, it appears something was said about nutrients, which honestly makes no sense given he's just a head. Weird condition for immortality.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  9. #21059
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    48

    Default

    So since they made the juubi does that mean naruto shippuden ends once it dies?

  10. #21060
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fruitjuice222 View Post
    So since they made the juubi does that mean naruto shippuden ends once it dies?
    When you say "Shippuden" are you referring to the manga or Anime because only the Anime goes by that, and it wont end up because the Juubi dies, it'll end when they finish with the story. Juubi dieing also wont mean the end for the manga, there's other stuff going on, not much but still other stuff is other stuff, Sasuke's whole thing has to be dealt with too.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

  11. #21061
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Brazil
    Posts
    4,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fruitjuice222 View Post
    So since they made the juubi does that mean naruto shippuden ends once it dies?
    No, Part II ends once all its storylines have been concluded.

    For example, even if it dies now, we still don't know what Orochimaru is up to.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

    "Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

  12. #21062
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    Orochimaru's pretty moot at this point. We already saw him at max power via Kabuto, and nothing he does will measure up to the likes of Madara. He even admitted he couldn't take Sasuke at this point. So as far as it appears, we only have a few storylines left: Kakashi & Obito, Madara & the Juubi, Naruto vs Sasuke final fight.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  13. #21063
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nowhere in particular
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Orochimaru's pretty moot at this point. We already saw him at max power via Kabuto, and nothing he does will measure up to the likes of Madara. He even admitted he couldn't take Sasuke at this point. So as far as it appears, we only have a few storylines left: Kakashi & Obito, Madara & the Juubi, Naruto vs Sasuke final fight.
    And the closing of the Kages story. Remember they were all hacked to pieces Tsunade was like "I'll save you!"?

    Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

  14. #21064
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    46,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    And the closing of the Kages story. Remember they were all hacked to pieces Tsunade was like "I'll save you!"?
    I don't think that's even worthy of a storyline, though. Tsunade will obviously heal them at the cost of her own life, and then the Kage will probably arrive at the scene of the current fight with the other survivors of the war. Although to be honest, I'd rather Onoki died than Tsunade since he's had so many close calls with death already.

  15. #21065
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,639

    Default

    Gaara and Mei are the only kages that need to live. Mei because she hasn't done enough to actually have a good death. Honestly she's the most forgettable of the kages when compared to the others. So She should at least live to do something cool and Gaara because he's already died and junk. Tsunade, Oonoki and Raikage can all die. A has done enough for the storyline where his death would mean something especially to Killer Bee who I would assume be the new Raikage, or A could survive and pass on the title to him. Tsunade is long past her prime and has added very little to the story lately. If she had died heroically defending the village from Pain's attack that would have been a honorable death. Oonoki, pretty much what The 4th Kira said about him.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  16. #21066
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    presently Southwest England
    Posts
    523

    Default

    Does anyone know if the new chapter comes out tomorrow or wednesday?
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

    Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

    Intended Omega Ruby Team:

  17. #21067
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,913

    Default

    Probably Wednesday. The last chapter was early.

        Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

  18. #21068
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,270

    Default

    Off-topic: For any Legend of Korra fans adult Toph was voiced by Kate Higgins, A.K.A. Saukra Haruno. Sakura's uselessness thus far kind of makes this revelation kind of depressing.

    On-topic: At least the Juubi isn't some horrific monster. Although I kind of hoped it'd look like a bunny.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  19. #21069
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    46,689

    Default

    So the Allied Shinobi Forces have finally arrived. More than that, I'm glad that Ino was able to use her jutsu to its fullest extent by manipulating Madara/Obito. It was only enough to control them for a few seconds and change the Juubi's attack's direction apparently, but she's become a lot more reliable than Sakura.

  20. #21070
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Around water.
    Posts
    2,457

    Default

    Well Ino's trademark jutsu always had a lot more potential than anything Sakura's ever done.

    I see Obito's receiving the first hints of an eventual change of heart. Now that he mentions it, it's interesting that Obito is not only a Naruto-type character gone wrong, but he also looks like a black-haired version of him.

    Every chapter I keep waiting for a crazy plot twist to happen. There's gotta be a few more left in the story.

    Also, maybe this isn't what anyone wants to hear, but I'm kind of itching to get Sasuke back into the story...

  21. #21071
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    The strongest Jutsu? ...OK....

    Don't know where that came from...

  22. #21072
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    Well Ino's trademark jutsu always had a lot more potential than anything Sakura's ever done.

    I see Obito's receiving the first hints of an eventual change of heart. Now that he mentions it, it's interesting that Obito is not only a Naruto-type character gone wrong, but he also looks like a black-haired version of him.

    Every chapter I keep waiting for a crazy plot twist to happen. There's gotta be a few more left in the story.

    Also, maybe this isn't what anyone wants to hear, but I'm kind of itching to get Sasuke back into the story...
    I agree with what you are saying about Obito, and he does look a little like Naruto.

    I imagine there are a lot more plot twists coming up.

    Im ready for Sasuke to come back as long as he isnt a whinny little ***** this time

    B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

    Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

    Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229


  23. #21073
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    So the Allied Shinobi Forces have finally arrived. More than that, I'm glad that Ino was able to use her jutsu to its fullest extent by manipulating Madara/Obito. It was only enough to control them for a few seconds and change the Juubi's attack's direction apparently, but she's become a lot more reliable than Sakura.
    Kind of makes you wonder what it would be like if Ino was on Naruto's squad in the first place. Also it's nice to no Naruto has a non-Rasengan jutsu apparently.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  24. #21074
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,639

    Default

    Pretty good chapter. No real complaints from me this time. I liked how despite their overpowered status Naruto and Bee still have limits and it was cool yet very convenient how Naruto's friends and the allied forces arrived to help out. Ino continues to make a name for herself and I'm truly liking the character more and more now that she's not a Sasuke follower anymore. Not to mention I was simply pleased just to see Hinata, Kiba, Shino, Shikamaru Choji, and Lee again. I might have missed Neji and I think they purposely left out Tenten. I also like the Naruto/Obito comparison. How cruel would it be if Naruto's friends arriving was just part of Madara and Obito's dream jutsu thingie just to mess with everyone? Good chapter. Hmm I wonder what Shizune will do when she finds out about Tsunade's critical condition?
    Last edited by Platinum fan.; 28th November 2012 at 4:58 PM.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  25. #21075
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Somewhere in the souther. U.S.
    Posts
    1,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Kind of makes you wonder what it would be like if Ino was on Naruto's squad in the first place. Also it's nice to no Naruto has a non-Rasengan jutsu apparently.
    Yes, it is about darn time. He was beginning to be a one-trick poney.

    I love the Hinata mention by Kiba. Let the shippers have at it.

    Way to go Ino. Prove that females can do something other than heal.

    Sakura, heal Kakshi faster so that we can actually see you do something this time. Apparently, you are naturally gifted at Gengustu, so when everyone falls under it, it will be up to you to break the spell. (That is what I think will happen anyways.) Make me like you again.

    Stuff is about to go down. Let's see it. (And half the army dies in the next chapter. Too many shinobi's in this close proximity = instant death for some.)

Page 843 of 1075 FirstFirst ... 743793833839840841842843844845846847853893943 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •