Page 847 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 747797837843844845846847848849850851857897947 ... LastLast
Results 21,151 to 21,175 of 27135

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

When will Sasuke show up? He just revived Orochimaru and that snake "brought" him somewhere...I think Naruto and his fellow shinobi need some backup when the Juubi reaches the "perfect" form :P
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

At best, Sasuke will appear when the Allied Forces are at their lowest. And given Kishi's habit of revealing surprising in the chapter after the New Year, we should have several chapters before the Juubi goes prefect.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    When will Sasuke show up? He just revived Orochimaru and that snake "brought" him somewhere...I think Naruto and his fellow shinobi need some backup when the Juubi reaches the "perfect" form :P
    Not sure why Sasuke would offer back up... He still wants to destroy Konoha
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Not sure why Sasuke would offer back up... He still wants to destroy Konoha
    Last we saw, it appeared as if he had begun to reconsider that goal. At least, it seem as if he wanted more answers before going through with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    We may not get a Slug Mode due to nobody important enough to actually use it. I'm sure Tsunade would have used it already if she had it.
    Don't say that; we must ~believe~ that it'll be shown. Maybe Sakura will use it. I know it's a stretch, but I really want at least one female character to get some redemption. :x

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Last we saw, it appeared as if he had begun to reconsider that goal. At least, it seem as if he wanted more answers before going through with it.
    Yeah, that's true. Do you guys think Orochimaru will help? He seems to start to..um...like Sasuke >.>
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Don't say that; we must ~believe~ that it'll be shown. Maybe Sakura will use it. I know it's a stretch, but I really want at least one female character to get some redemption. :x
    Maybe Tenten will bust it out to save the world. She was the original Tsunade fangirl. I always wondered why she never asked to be trained by Tsunade herself. Maybe it was the fact that she could train herself, I don't know. Anyway the Sage Modes are outclassed by Tailed Beast Modes anyway, but if we somehow do get a Slug Mode, I bet all the necessary training to obtain it will be done off panel and it will be introduced after Madara and Obito's battle unless Tsunade can somehow alter time. We know how sexist Naruto is though.

And for that question about Orochimaru helping. It would be extremely out of character for him to do that. There's not much he can do against Sharingan as we've seen over and over again. So unless he's somehow learned new jutsu's in limbo I don't see it. He's more then likely going to try and steal a Uchiha body at some point, my guess is it will be Madara.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Maybe Tenten will bust it out to save the world. She was the original Tsunade fangirl. I always wondered why she never asked to be trained by Tsunade herself. Maybe it was the fact that she could train herself, I don't know. Anyway the Sage Modes are outclassed by Tailed Beast Modes anyway, but if we somehow do get a Slug Mode, I bet all the necessary training to obtain it will be done off panel and it will be introduced after Madara and Obito's battle unless Tsunade can somehow alter time. We know how sexist Naruto is though.
    Call it hax... but that Snake Sage Mode was capable of taking on two Susanoo (in perfect state, it was said to be as powerful as a Tail Beast)... one of them from an Eternal Mangekyō Sharigan user. Plus, Naruto can do certain things in Sage mode that he can't in Tailed Beast mode. I still say Sakura should be Slug mode if ever introduced...

You know what I find funny? The fact that Kishi says he sucks at romance, yet the whole reason the Naruto plot even exists is because of a romantic tension that ended in despair.
    Last edited by Joltik-Kid; 12th December 2012 at 7:13 AM.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

So the Juubi got unstuck. I'm not surprised; Madara and Obito didn't seem bothered when it got stuck in the first place, so it was only a matter of time before it happened. It seems that the Juubi's attacks can reach practically any location and it seems Shikaku and the others are dead, but at least there's a strategy in place for defeating the Juubi.

Wow the ten tails looks more horrendous than before ( actually prefer the first one now ) nice to know that it was only storing power for transformation last chapter when all the barrages of attack was happening last chapter. For those who wanted some death in the war...well here you go though poor Shikamaru and Ino they been having it rough recently.

3DS FC : 1547-5393-2663

D: my feels. that was so sad >< i really hope the plan works but knowing shikamarus dad im pretty sure it will

The Juubi's new transformation is so ugly; I preferred its other form. I'm also really sad that Shikaku and the others died. It's even worse that they knew they were helpless the moment they learned where the Juubi's attack was headed. If I had been them, I would have tried to escape even if it would've been useless. I applaud the HQ ninja for not panicking.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I want old Juubi back. New Juubi is just too freaky for me to take seriously. Wasn't expecting the Allied Force's plan to fail that fast. And I really wish Madara would stop playing around. He shouldn't be wasting his time trying to demoralize people when he has the opportunity to instantly win through his plan. Shame Shikaku and Inoichi is dead, but can't say I'm feeling any real emotions from their death. Alright chapter.

And here I thought Shikaku was going to be a Hokage candidate. It sucks that guy did die without doing much to help. First Shikamaru lost his teacher and now his dad. Poor guy.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Honestly didn't expect the guys at HQ to be the first important characters to go in this war. It was pretty surprising and sad but it could have been more poignant if it wasn't rushed at the end of the chapter. But I suppose that's just so we won't be informed of their actual plan until it happens. Which, by the way, usually means it will be at least somewhat successful. It won't signal the end of the war, but I'm sure it'll have some positive outcome for the Shinobi Alliance, albeit temporary.

Now I wonder if Chouza will die.

The Jubi is disgusting.. dear lord. And it's too bad that Shikaku and Inoichi died

Well i think its obvious that the Juubi would be so ugly in its second stage form because i believe that it haven't finished changing yet. I believe that it would soon reach its final form in most probably 2-3 chapters.

Has Kishi been hanging out with Kubo or reading a lot of Bleach? Because all those arms/hollow appearance and that VERY Cero like Bijuu dama makes me think so lol.

Sad to see Shikaku and co die. Screw you Obito, the former Naruto of team Minato can go die a horrible death. I wish Kabuto would have revived Rin just to have her tell Obito what a loser and pathetic person he has become. Like seriously, I dislike Obito just a bit more than Sakura and thats saying something.

Also I really don't see anything out of plot power that can take them out of this situation. I hope you know what you are doing Kishi. Even the Naruto rankings are going down in the TOC.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    Honestly didn't expect the guys at HQ to be the first important characters to go in this war. It was pretty surprising and sad but it could have been more poignant if it wasn't rushed at the end of the chapter. But I suppose that's just so we won't be informed of their actual plan until it happens. Which, by the way, usually means it will be at least somewhat successful. It won't signal the end of the war, but I'm sure it'll have some positive outcome for the Shinobi Alliance, albeit temporary.

Now I wonder if Chouza will die.
    I don't really doubt it. InoShikaChou come as a threesome, and they leave as a threesome... I can't see Chouza not being said and giving up his life to save the alliance.

I think some of the lines got put in the wrong boxes again in the mangapanda version... Ao said 'Keep calm and listen to me'.. That's obviously in the wrong spot. As well as Shikaku's 'That direction is..'-line..

Shikaku: The Shinobi on the battlefield are fighting to protect everyone. They're trying to render that useless. Keep calm and listen to me.
    Ao: T-that is..
    Inoichi: What happened Ao-dono!?
    Ao: That direction is..!!
    Shikaku: It's coming here...

They completely rumbled up the page... But this is the way it should flow.. Ao's panicking because he can see/sense what is approaching, while Shikaku already knows what Madara is doing and knows that they're the target and that he'll die..

As for the writing in general, yay.. Kishimoto finally axed some of his long running characters! Note how it's always the Jonin/Kage though.. Not counting Itachi/Nagato/Konan as they still were Akatsuki..
    - Hiruzen
    - Asuma
    - Jiraiya
    - Shikaku
    - Inoichi
    - Ao..

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    The Jubi is disgusting.. dear lord. And it's too bad that Shikaku and Inoichi died
    It's supposed to be disgusting.. Disgust turns to fear quite easily..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

So shukaku, Ao and Inoichi Died... That was quite harsh. The saddest part was the hopelessness. When you read it you knew they where done for.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

You're all missing the part about how Madara and Obito were starting to lose control over ten tails! What will happen if it gets stronger then Madara (not that he cares he's immortal) and it just goes on a big unreasonable rampage! I think that then Madara and Obito would have to help the shinobi allied forces stop it or control it or something like that... Still, sad that the guys at HQ died (I suppose Danzo would happy that Ao doesn't have the byakugan any more) and I thought it was a good chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingchar View Post
    You're all missing the part about how Madara and Obito were starting to lose control over ten tails! What will happen if it gets stronger then Madara (not that he cares he's immortal) and it just goes on a big unreasonable rampage! I think that then Madara and Obito would have to help the shinobi allied forces stop it or control it or something like that... Still, sad that the guys at HQ died (I suppose Danzo would happy that Ao doesn't have the byakugan any more) and I thought it was a good chapter.
    It's all just set up so that the alliance can beat them.. -.- If Kishi went with the full described strength of the Juubi, then the alliance would never be able to defeat it. Thus, he needs to create a circumstance where the Juubi is actually weakened, as in out of control/whack, and then with something as clichéd as the 'legacy solution'.. aka 'Jiraiya's code', 'Itachi's poke', 'Dan's magic chakra burst', 'Tsunade's last ditch Kage-save', and of course, the mother of all: 'Minato and Kushina's gift to Naruto'..

All are solutions to problems that would otherwise be unbeatable, that came when the giver was dieing, which in turn ensures its success. Otherwise it would just be immoral of Kishi, and would make the characters tragic, which in this case doesn't apply, while it did to Konan and Nagato for example. 'Hq's last plan before death' is just another one in the line of Jiraiya's code and Minato and Kushina's gift to Naruto.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

The Juubi's new form looks like a Hollow from Bleach mixed with some reject from Digimon and Yugioh mixed together. But the chapter was alright. The Juubi not being under full control will certainly be part of the way to defeat it. I did like how the thing could attack far away places. It's to bad Shikaku and his team got killed. First death of main characters from this war arc. Don't really have much else to say on the matter other then the new form was ugly as anything but then again I think that is what Kishi was going for. I was waiting las chapter to see how Madara was going to troll everyone and this is it. Poor Shikamaru and Ino losing their dads. I wonder what strategy Shikaku was giving them. I assume in those panels with Shikamaru's expressions he was giving him a plan to follow and we'll learn it later, right?
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Well i think its obvious that the Juubi would be so ugly in its second stage form because i believe that it haven't finished changing yet. I believe that it would soon reach its final form in most probably 2-3 chapters.
    It's probably appears as it does because it's missing the Hachibi and Kyuubi portion of it's chakra.

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    So shukaku, Ao and Inoichi Died... That was quite harsh. The saddest part was the hopelessness. When you read it you knew they where done for.
    Don't forget the most important one, Mabui.

I must thank Kishi for the birthday present, I loved it.

Juubi looks so beautifully disgusting.

I'm starting to think again that Juubi will end up going rouge, Madara noted the difficulty of controlling Juubi now, if it's going to change again...they probably wont have their toy anymore.

And it seems like Shikaku, Inochi, and Ao have died, so long as nothing happens to stop that, which I doubt.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Page 847 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 747797837843844845846847848849850851857897947 ... LastLast