Page 851 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 751801841847848849850851852853854855861901951 ... LastLast
Results 21,251 to 21,275 of 27165

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

I wonder who would cry more if Sasuke ever died. Naruto or Sakura.

...someone might kill me for posting this, or the "kishi is a horrible storywriter." shiz type of people...

but somehow I feel like even if obito was to win this war...He'd still revive everyone just to let them live out their dreams in the infinite tskyomi. Like, in a sense he was gonna revive everyone anyway. He did say that everybody will get to live their dreams in it correct?

Aha, I'm just begging for rebitation....but lol Its just what I feel.

Also very sad that neji died. D;...
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=N852r4kEmmw#!

Has anyone seen this guy's predictions? I think he's on something D:

Quote Originally Posted by waffle_x_v View Post
    He had a flashback... Maybe neji is dead? If he's brought back I won't be surprised. Kishi is a ****ing moron and will bring back the dead some way or another.
    A little harsh don't you think...? I don't think a ****ing moron could write the plot to an episode of Teletubbies, much less a story with real characters and themes and story-lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
    I'm perfectly fine with how Neji died, I just wanted him (and several other named characters) to have more screen time in the war. Which should have happened until Kishi decided to skip over 60% of the battles.
    If I remember correctly part of that was his editor rushing him through it. Or maybe he was rushing through it and the editor didn't want him to... in any case, I think he's just trying to finish the manga sooner rather than later. Although I admit I wish he wouldn't rush through or skip the important stuff at least.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    but somehow I feel like even if obito was to win this war...He'd still revive everyone just to let them live out their dreams in the infinite tskyomi. Like, in a sense he was gonna revive everyone anyway. He did say that everybody will get to live their dreams in it correct?
    I thought he mostly meant that there will be a "fake" version of everyone in the Infinite Tsukuyomi. I assumed he was just crazy, jaded and disillusioned with the world enough to think that everyone would be better off in a made-up world. With the liberal amount of murders Obito caused, I would have guessed that he assumed everyone he killed would be in this new world. But I guess Madara would have to know everyone in the world though including Rin in order to make up a version of them in the Infinite Tsukuyomi, so I'm not sure how the Moon's Eye plan is even possible without your theory being correct...

Quote Originally Posted by A.F.M View Post
    Has anyone seen this guy's predictions? I think he's on something D:
    What kind of drug do you think he's on? Or did you mean he's onto something? Lol.
    Last edited by Kamex; 20th December 2012 at 7:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    ...someone might kill me for posting this, or the "kishi is a horrible storywriter." shiz type of people...

Aha, I'm just begging for rebitation....but lol Its just what I feel.

Also very sad that neji died. D;...
    For all we know this could be a dream right now. The dream thing could be in effect right now and someone dreamed that Neji died a honorable death when in reality he could be alive dreaming like everyone else. I'm waiting for the ultimate trollage of this dream thing of reality and dreams.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    For all we know this could be a dream right now. The dream thing could be in effect right now and someone dreamed that Neji died a honorable death when in reality he could be alive dreaming like everyone else. I'm waiting for the ultimate trollage of this dream thing of reality and dreams.
    I don't think the Infinite Tsukuyomi has been activated yet; Obito's conversation with Madara wouldn't have made much sense if they had already completed their objective anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Oh yeah, I forgot that we usually get an early chapter during the holidays. They're usually really suspenseful cliffhangers too; in 2008 it was Naruto's arrival in Konoha after Pain's attack and in 2009 it was Itachi appearing during Sasuke and Danzo's fight. Maybe the Juubi will change form again or better yet, we'll switch over to Sasuke and Orochimaru.
    Wow, it's hard to believe those arcs are that old already. Anyway, 2010's cliffhanger was the Seven Swordsmen out of their coffins and 2011 was... Son Goku. Christ almighty, it's already been a year since that.

Better yet? lolno. I'm hoping that if the Juubi transforms again, it's the last one. It seems unnecessary for it to change constantly when it doesn't have a host or Eight and Nine Tails.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Wow, it's hard to believe those arcs are that old already. Anyway, 2010's cliffhanger was the Seven Swordsmen out of their coffins and 2011 was... Son Goku. Christ almighty, it's already been a year since that.

Better yet? lolno. I'm hoping that if the Juubi transforms again, it's the last one. It seems unnecessary for it to change constantly when it doesn't have a host or Eight and Nine Tails.
    The changes are probably due to not having Gyuki and Kurama, it's getting the missing chakra back. I imagine this will be it's last transformation though, it's already being difficult for everyone, including Obito and Madara, one more is really all that's needed.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Please, no! That would be such a letdown. His death has brought some life into this manga, ironically. Sorry to all his fans, but I think a war arc has to have certain casualties to really cause a much necessary impact.
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    Please, no! That would be such a letdown. His death has brought some life into this manga, ironically. Sorry to all his fans, but I think a war arc has to have certain casualties to really cause a much necessary impact.
    I personally think it's a bit late for this war to have a lasting impact; we should have witnessed main character deaths from the start. Also, where the heck is the new chapter? We usually get one around this time and it's already after Christmas. It's just weird since we always get an early chapter around the holidays then a 2-3 week SJ hiatus.

By the way, volume 63 will be released in Japan in a couple of days. Here's the cover:

I personally think it's a bit late for this war to have a lasting impact; we should have witnessed main character deaths from the start. Also, where the heck is the new chapter? We usually get one around this time and it's already after Christmas. It's just weird since we always get an early chapter around the holidays then a 2-3 week SJ hiatus.

By the way, volume 63 will be released in Japan in a couple of days. Here's the cover:

Naruto is an eyesore on that cover. >:|

If it was just Kakashi and Obito then it would have been fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonlink View Post

I feel the same way. I tend to like the covers that don't have Naruto on them. They just seem....better.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Cool cover. Would be better without Naruto in the center, but what can you do? Still nice looking.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonlink View Post

Still the best cover since the beginning of the war.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I like the cover the next one will probably have the Jubi on it.

Oh Kishi, why did you give us a NaruHina chapter right before the hiatus? I feel like I just read a very bad fanfic. I really wanted this to be the best chapter of the year, but I guess Kishi had other plans. Thank God Kurama helped snap some sense into Naruto, although it didn't redeem the parts with Hinata.

This chapter was amazing for the first half when Obito was challenging Naruto's words but Kishi had to go and take the easy way out. I don't care all that much for NaruHina right now in the middle of the biggest battle of the series. Man Kishi you are terrible at romance, PLEASE STAPH! Hand holding, really? Next is kiss on the cheek for a power up and then a real kiss for the ultimate power up. >.>^

Anyone know who was next to Jiraiya in Naruto's flashback? He doesn't look like someone important, Inochi maybe?

The combat and the beginning was the best part imo. Everything afterward was meh. Not the best way to end the year.

Yeah it was Inoichi next to Jiraiya. He hasn't shown up much so it's understandable why he didn't look familiar. Chapter was alright. I loved how in just about every panel Neji was shown lying on the ground impaled. At least cover him up with a speech bubble!
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Oh come on! Jeez Naturo looks so out of place..

Inoichi looked like Sakumo to me.

I thought Hinata smacking some sense into Naruto was great. It felt out of character for her, imo, but that's why I liked it.
    By holding hands with Naruto in Kyuubi Form is she powered up? She looks like she can't even take it.

I liked Bee's actions too, second attempt in the Juubi's face.
    Is it me, or does the Juubi look pregnant? o.O

Overall, I really liked the chapter.

[Not Made by Me]

Quote Originally Posted by SenorLaughsaLot View Post
    Inoichi looked like Sakumo to me.
    It wouldn't have made sense for the guy to be Sakumo given that Naruto never met him. :x

Anyway looking back, I loved Obito's reverse talk no jutsu; it was exactly what Naruto needed to realize that his words mean nothing and that it's time for some action.

It wouldn't have made sense for the guy to be Sakumo given that Naruto never met him. :x

Anyway looking back, I loved Obito's reverse talk no jutsu; it was exactly what Naruto needed to realize that his words mean nothing and that it's time for some action.
    I knew that, but he looked like Sakumo to me at first. They do sort of look alike... XD

I thought Obito sounded a bit like a mad man, but I agree. Kishi Naruto better bring his A-game into the action.

[Not Made by Me]

I liked the NaruHina moment more then the rest of the chapter...

I thought it was cute D:>...

The reverse talk no justu was cool...except when naruto semi-butchers his response...I understand it, yet I wish it was given more...

Yeah I get there's no need for words now, but damn I wish he could of retorted better then that. :/...

...But i enjoyed the ending quite a bit. xD
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

I kinda enjoy the latest chapter. Although, I still felt sad for Neji's death. The NH moment is a good present for Hinata's birthday today. I find it cute, and it seems Hinata's words did came true after all. Looking forward for the next chapter XDxd
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

When Madara said how Obito became like him and how Obito was reverse talk no jutsuing Naruto, it made it more obvious that Obito only turned because there was no one to stop him from turning. If Hinata and Kurama weren't there then Naruto really would have ended up like Obito. But seriously where is Sasuke, he has been missing in action for like 20 chapters now. At this point he is going to have to get a major power up to even seem like any kind of threat compared to Obito, Madara and the Ten-Tails.

Page 851 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 751801841847848849850851852853854855861901951 ... LastLast