Page 854 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 754804844850851852853854855856857858864904954 ... LastLast
Results 21,326 to 21,350 of 26197

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

I think it's obvious that Zetsu is the final villain. White Zetsu will multiply into a new army and black Zetsu will transform into Neo Madara and then Zetsu will take over the world.

I actually forgot about Zetsu for the moment. I forgot he was still around XD I wonder what he will bring to the story now? Anyway, I still hope Sasuke finishes off Orochimaru for good once their little field trip is over and act like he never came back in the first place. I know that's not what is going to happen but Orochimaru's return feels so forced. Whatever.
    I use to think Obito was going to be the final villain of the series. When he was calling himself "Madara" he had a aura of mystery and he was literally untouchable. Even when Pain was still around you knew once Naruto defeated him we still had Tobi lurking with Sasuke to be even bigger baddies. I thought it would have been cool to see Naruto and Sasuke team up to battle Tobi back when he was still a mystery and he'd unmask himself near the end of the fight but oh well. Actually if things were a little different it might have been cool to see Naruto and Sasuke team up to beat Madara and Obito.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Imo, Zetsu isn't a threat. I actually lost all interest in him the moment we discovered that he's just a clone of Hashirama with part of Madara's will attached. That just sealed his fate and I'm disappointed that he went from being one of the most interesting members of Akatsuki to just being used as war fodder by Obito.

One more year passes but will this year be the final year for Naruto? I think it would be nice if Kishi ends Naruto around October 2013 near Naruto's birthday assuming he wants to even end it.

He could probably squeeze out another arc purely on ending the series lol. Looking forward to how Juubi will be dealt with and the inevitable Naruto vs Sasuke. Maybe if we are lucky Sakura will run into both their attacks with no Kakashi to save her. :P

Every year I predict the end of the Naruto manga, and every year I'm wrong. I still like the manga, but I really think it should end soon. Once Madara is beaten and Obito becomes good (yeah, I can see it happening), the only threat left will be Sasuke who still needs to fight Naruto. Orochimaru will probably wander off on his own or something and never be heard from again. Kabuto's fate is in the air imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Every year I predict the end of the Naruto manga, and every year I'm wrong. I still like the manga, but I really think it should end soon. Once Madara is beaten and Obito becomes good (yeah, I can see it happening), the only threat left will be Sasuke who still needs to fight Naruto. Orochimaru will probably wander off on his own or something and never be heard from again. Kabuto's fate is in the air imo.
    According to Kishimoto, uuhhh, see for yourself http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...than-1.5-years
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

The Samurai decide to attack the Ninjas. 100 Chapters right there if he stretches it out.

Is there a new chapter this week?

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    According to Kishimoto, uuhhh, see for yourself http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...than-1.5-years
    Not too unusual, if you think about it. It sounds long, but that would put it around ~75 more chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by KantoLegends View Post
    No, we got the last chapter 'early'.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by KantoLegends View Post
    We're only gonna get a new chapter on the third week of this month :'(

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

I wonder if Neji could be brought back by Obito much like Kakashi was brought back by Nagato.

His death seemed pretty final though.

We're only gonna get a new chapter on the third week of this month :'(
    Wait a second, there's not going to be a release for an entire month? What the heck is that? Last chapter was out on the 28th.. That's a week ago. Now we have to wait three weeks again?
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Wait a second, there's not going to be a release for an entire month? What the heck is that? Last chapter was out on the 28th.. That's a week ago. Now we have to wait three weeks again?
    That's what the guys at mangastream are saying, and I'm pretty sure others manga sites are saying it as well, I myself would like to know this "mechanism" of sorts, could be just holidays for Shonen Jump, or could be something more simple or not behind this wait, but look on the slightly bright side: You're going to wait just a little bit less than 2 weeks from now. But his bums me too, the fillers will keep going until the "canons" start to air, to which Kishi will have to start to come up with more fillers as he's been doing for quite awhile now.
    Last edited by pwnswitchclik; 3rd January 2013 at 3:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    That's what the guys at mangastream are saying, and I'm pretty sure others manga sites are saying it as well, I myself would like to know this "mechanism" of sorts, could be just holidays for Shonen Jump, or could be something more simple or not behind this wait, but look on the slightly bright side: You're going to wait just a little bit less than 2 weeks from now. But his bums me too, the fillers will keep going until the "canons" start to air, to which Kishi will have to start to come up with more fillers as he's been doing for quite awhile now.
    Shonen Jump is on holidays, pretty sure this happens every year. The last chapter we got was actually suppose to be for this week I believe, we just got it early and as such have to wait for Shonen Jump to return.

This is more detailed explanation about the whole thing:
    Originally Posted by Snow Miser
    Since this will most likely come up over and over I'll get this out of the way...
    We do not know exactly when the next chapter will be here.

Chapter 614 is on a double issue 4/5, so naturally you'd assume a week break.
    But since it's over a holiday, the next issue, 6/7 will most likely ship early as it's slated for a Friday 1/4 shelf date.
    So the next chapter could be as early as next week.
    But keep in mind, the earlier the next chapter comes, the longer the break after issue 6/7 is. So getting 615 early is not necessary a good thing.

Chapter 615 (issue 6/7) could come anywhere between 12/25~1/2, my bet is probably around 12/27~29, a week before the shelf date.
    Chapter 616 (issue 8 assuming there's no break announced in the previous issue) should be the normal time, 1/15-16)
    What do you mean by Kishi coming up with fillers? If you mean the Anime then he has no part in that, canon is going to start in January for the Anime anyways, and I'm thinking it'll last for a while. If you mean the manga then I don't see what qualifies for "filler".
    Last edited by gliscor&yanmega; 3rd January 2013 at 3:33 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    Shonen Jump is on holidays, pretty sure this happens every year. The last chapter we got was actually suppose to be for this week I believe, we just got it early and as such have to wait for Shonen Jump to return.

This is more detailed explanation about the whole thing:

What do you mean by Kishi coming up with fillers? If you mean the Anime then he has no part in that, canon is going to start in January for the Anime anyways, and I'm thinking it'll last for a while. If you mean the manga then I don't see what qualifies for "filler".
    Yes the anime, and second, I didn't know Kishi wasn't involved in anime fillers, I didn't, I mean it is his franchise, but I guess I could come to that conclusion based on Akira Toryama & DB GT, which is the quick and easiest case for me to think of Non-Involvement of the Frachise Creator On His Franchise (I wanna coin the term NIOFCOHF, but not gonna happen I suppose :P). The thing is, anime-wise, how long is this next canon going to last?

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    The Samurai decide to attack the Ninjas. 100 Chapters right there if he stretches it out.
    Something tells me that the entire ninja system will be dropped by the end of the manga. It's the closest thing to peace since ninja wouldn't fight each other, but that does leave the samurai. I could see there being a Part 3 of the manga that takes place many years after the war that deals with the samurai.

Yes the anime, and second, I didn't know Kishi wasn't involved in anime fillers, I didn't, I mean it is his franchise, but I guess I could come to that conclusion based on Akira Toryama & DB GT, which is the quick and easiest case for me to think of Non-Involvement of the Frachise Creator On His Franchise (I wanna coin the term NIOFCOHF, but not gonna happen I suppose :P). The thing is, anime-wise, how long is this next canon going to last?
    Kishi's only involvement in the Anime I believe is just consulting with the team so they have an idea of when they have to start putting filler in and whatnot. Kishi did work on the latest movie though I think, and I think he's working on the next one to, but generally it's a different group of people who deal with the Anime.

At least early April I'd say. That's when a new opening will come and they most likely will deal with everything in the current opening which goes up to chapter 559/560(Depending if they'll include Madara appearing or not, one scene in the opening was of Obito jumping from Trees with the Edo Jinchuriki which was shown after Madara was revealed). There should be about 67 chapters the Anime would be behind by that time, there probably will be filler again at some point but I don't think it'll be very long like the most recent fillers.

Kishi's only involvement in the Anime I believe is just consulting with the team so they have an idea of when they have to start putting filler in and whatnot. Kishi did work on the latest movie though I think, and I think he's working on the next one to, but generally it's a different group of people who deal with the Anime.

At least early April I'd say. That's when a new opening will come and they most likely will deal with everything in the current opening which goes up to chapter 559/560(Depending if they'll include Madara appearing or not, one scene in the opening was of Obito jumping from Trees with the Edo Jinchuriki which was shown after Madara was revealed). There should be about 67 chapters the Anime would be behind by that time, there probably will be filler again at some point but I don't think it'll be very long like the most recent fillers.
    I suppose so.

Speaking of Edo Jinchurikis, if Tobi managed to re-seal tailed beasts in Edo Tensei'd bodies, then why isn't possible to seal the Ten Tails in Edo Madara? I'm wondering if this is a plothole...

I suppose so.

Speaking of Edo Jinchurikis, if Tobi managed to re-seal tailed beasts in Edo Tensei'd bodies, then why isn't possible to seal the Ten Tails in Edo Madara? I'm wondering if this is a plothole...
    i belive he don't reseal them but it was the left over demon chakraform when they were Jinchuriki. i would imagine that long time wiht them possable a life time would leave some chakra, because it would leck over no matter the sea. so i don't think you can have a true Jinchuriki if they already dead.

I suppose so.

I'm pretty sure Madara mentioned that Obito would need to use Rinne Tensei to reincarnate him and seal it inside of him. That doesn't answer the question, but maybe the Juubi is too strong to be sealed into a corpse?

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

I suppose so.

It might just be that Juubi is too powerful to be sealed in a non-living body. Although Obito could maybe be hiding that little detail from Madara, Obito was basically telling Madara "If I die, everything you want will die with me", if Madara were to find out that he doesn't need Obito he could get rid of him and Obito may not fully trust Madara.

We'll have to see where things go.

He also did the 6 tails filler arc if I am right. Which is one of the few fillers worth watching.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    He also did the 6 tails filler arc if I am right. Which is one of the few fillers worth watching.
    Kishi worked on that filler arc? Yikes. I thought it was one of the worst ones from Shippuden, although to be honest, I hate all the fillers to some extent. You'd think that Kishi's involvement would have made them good, but that's not quite the case. I wish the anime would just go on hiatus until the manga ends instead of there being so many fillers.

Kishi worked on that filler arc? Yikes. I thought it was one of the worst ones from Shippuden, although to be honest, I hate all the fillers to some extent. You'd think that Kishi's involvement would have made them good, but that's not quite the case. I wish the anime would just go on hiatus until the manga ends instead of there being so many fillers.
    Realy? I acualy liked the one with Uttakata or whatever his name was. the 3 tails arc was the worst for me tbh. Or the konoha history arc..
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I liked the Six-tail arc too, especially the beginning without Naruto and co's involvement.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Page 854 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 754804844850851852853854855856857858864904954 ... LastLast