Page 869 of 1075 FirstFirst ... 769819859865866867868869870871872873879919969 ... LastLast
Results 21,701 to 21,725 of 26862

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Pretty soon there is going to be a theory that Itachi secretly had the Rinnegan and just never used it.
    Y'all know that Itachi was the fourth Sage of Six Paths.

I was impressed by Hashirama in this chapter; not only did he show his serious side more, but he was apparently able to move on his own despite the fact that Orochimaru was restricting the others' movements. I guess it all comes down to that good old Hashirama DNA. That seems to be the answer to everything in this manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I was impressed by Hashirama in this chapter; not only did he show his serious side more, but he was apparently able to move on his own despite the fact that Orochimaru was restricting the others' movements. I guess it all comes down to that good old Hashirama DNA. That seems to be the answer to everything in this manga.
    You'd think Tobirama or Tsunade would have benefited from that as well, but I guess not. Maybe Tobirama or Hashirama was adopted, since they look nothing alike.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Why wouldn't they?
    I thought they thought that he was still masquerading as Tobi. I don't know how they know the real one was revived, but I guess Orochimaru knows all.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Suigetsu's reactions to the Kages are just too much, I'm gonna die of laughter if this goes on any longer.

Cant wait to see the Hokages join the war (if they do), I just want to see Naruto fight Minato, Hashirama, and Old Man Third. The old guy never got to see Naruto's true power, Minato never even got 10 minutes with Naruto, and Hashirama just seems like Naruto's long lost ancestor imo, I mean, they act almost exactly alike.

Chapter was alright, just cant wait to see these guys fight, I'm tired of Sasuke's questions, because I have no doubt he's still going to try to destroy the Leaf, EVEN IF he helps the Alliance in the war.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    Suigetsu's reactions to the Kages are just too much, I'm gonna die of laughter if this goes on any longer.

Cant wait to see the Hokages join the war (if they do), I just want to see Naruto fight Minato, Hashirama, and Old Man Third. The old guy never got to see Naruto's true power, Minato never even got 10 minutes with Naruto, and Hashirama just seems like Naruto's long lost ancestor imo, I mean, they act almost exactly alike.

Chapter was alright, just cant wait to see these guys fight, I'm tired of Sasuke's questions, because I have no doubt he's still going to try to destroy the Leaf, EVEN IF he helps the Alliance in the war.
    Orochimaru implied they can help fight against Madara.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I'm pretty sure Orochimaru doesn't have any interest in the world becoming an endless Illusion where he has no control. lol So of course he'd want to let them help the alliance.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    I'm pretty sure Orochimaru doesn't have any interest in the world becoming an endless Illusion where he has no control. lol So of course he'd want to let them help the alliance.
    Exactly. I do not expect them to help out Madara and Obito.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    But that doesn't imply that he's good; he just doesn't want competition. It worries me that Sasuke and the others are so calm despite the fact that they're currently in an alliance with one of the most dangerous characters ever. Suigetsu seemed to be the only one who was worried about what Orochimaru might do later on, but he seems oblivious now.

Part of me kind of hopes Orochimaru becomes the main villain again. Obito is annoying now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I thought they thought that he was still masquerading as Tobi. I don't know how they know the real one was revived, but I guess Orochimaru knows all.
    I don't think any of them were even aware Obito was pretending to be Madara other than maybe Minato.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

They both were aware, but Sasuke learnt the truth from the Zetsu and Orochimaru knew he was a fake as Kabuto showed.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

How would Hashirama and Tobirama know Obito was pretending to be Madara when they were just resurrected and all of the events happened after they died?
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Oh, I meant both Sasuke and Orochimaru.

Actaully...would Hiruzen know about that? I don't remember if it was ever said.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

But that doesn't imply that he's good; he just doesn't want competition. It worries me that Sasuke and the others are so calm despite the fact that they're currently in an alliance with one of the most dangerous characters ever. Suigetsu seemed to be the only one who was worried about what Orochimaru might do later on, but he seems oblivious now.
    Because Sasuke likely doesn't care either way... if he's in a illusion he'd be happy, if he destroy's the Leaf he'd be happy. He's just all serious about avenging the Uchiha and nothing else
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Actaully...would Hiruzen know about that? I don't remember if it was ever said.
    I don't think so, unless that was one of the things Itachi was informing them of.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    I don't think so, unless that was one of the things Itachi was informing them of.
    I thought Itachi didn't know either. That's why he tried to kill "Madara" (Tobi) through Sasuke's eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    I thought Itachi didn't know either. That's why he tried to kill "Madara" (Tobi) through Sasuke's eyes.
    Good point. Makes sense though if even Minato didn't know that "Madara" was really Obito.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Because Sasuke likely doesn't care either way... if he's in a illusion he'd be happy, if he destroy's the Leaf he'd be happy. He's just all serious about avenging the Uchiha and nothing else
    Then maybe Kishi should kill him off since there's really no way he can redeem a character who cares only about his own ideals. Sasuke is better off dead than alive at this point.

Then maybe Kishi should kill him off since there's really no way he can redeem a character who cares only about his own ideals. Sasuke is better off dead than alive at this point.
    Quite a lot of people want that... some reason's being because he's become a pretty flat character who always gets power-ups thank's to his haxy eyes
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

ok this is going to be very off topic but in the war why was't Sakumo Hatake better know as Konoha's White Fang bought using Impure World Resurrection (sorry again about this being off the current discussion) but this came up in the other day with a friend i'm sure other bought back but why did he pick the once he did, a matter of resources is the best idea i have.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Quite a lot of people want that... some reason's being because he's become a pretty flat character who always gets power-ups thank's to his haxy eyes
    Speaking of his eyes, I guess he can turn off his EMS? Because he had a normal Mangekyo Sharingan in this week's chapter as well as the one before that.

Quote Originally Posted by insanejames View Post
    ok this is going to be very off topic but in the war why was't Sakumo Hatake better know as Konoha's White Fang bought using Impure World Resurrection (sorry again about this being off the current discussion) but this came up in the other day with a friend i'm sure other bought back but why did he pick the once he did, a matter of resources is the best idea i have.
    I think the reason why he wasn't revived is because he got closure and moved on to the afterlife after his talk with Kakashi. If it was a matter of Kabuto not having his DNA, Kabuto probably would've said something when he was talking about how he wasn't able to get any of Jiraiya's and Shisui's DNA.

What makes me curious is how he got DNA for only some of the past Kages. We were missing one of the Tsuchikage, and two of the Mizukage, Raikage and Kazekage. The past Hokage were sealed at that time obviously and I'm assuming the Third Kazekage had no DNA left thanks to Sasori.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    Itachi was shown knowing Obito wasn't the real Madara during his flashback I believe.

Just got done listening to Weekly Manga Recap, and I can see why Chris said that the story behind the Uchiha and the Sharingan is "Series Destroying Bad"

It basically shows that they Uchiha are so emotionally unstable and maladjusted that suffering any sort of loss causes them to become lunatics with hax eyes that want to destroy the world. The rest of the ninja world has accepted what being a shinobi is and the fact that they themselves or their friends will eventually die because they are essentially mercenaries and follow those who pay them the most. They accept the consequences for living in this world and shows that there are vices involved for what they do. But the Uchiha are so far removed from that because they can't seem to let go and move on with their lives. The entire family is always motivated by stupid crap like that. Emotions that are so out of whack and so maladjusted that the slightest loss causes them to lose their minds and want to destroy the world.

Obito at first could have been considered a "What-if" to Naruto. A what would happen if Naruto didn't have the comfort of Iruka and his friends and was always wallowed in despair. But now, its more he is "The product of hereditary emotional immaturity".

It's everything that Naruto isn't. Everything that early Naruto was just destroyed because of this. Characters like Zabuza and Gaara suffered great trauma and loss, but they eventually moved on. Even after all they were put through, they still found some sort of stability.

It's like if you kicked some guys puppy and he immediately goes into Target and unloads mortars on everyone there.
    Last edited by deathseer; 18th February 2013 at 8:54 AM.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

well it's good we get to see how they met, Madara was jealous and bitter at that age wow that i was't expecting but hey, and the first well yea not surprised he was like that at all

but still a flashback in a flashback what is this oh what this is Naruto

Page 869 of 1075 FirstFirst ... 769819859865866867868869870871872873879919969 ... LastLast