Page 887 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 787837877883884885886887888889890891897937987 ... LastLast
Results 22,151 to 22,175 of 26192

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

I think its totally plausible that sasuke could become hokage.

Only because, this is naruto, and they forgive everybody. >3>...

Sasuke will be redeemed, and he WILL get at least the CHANCE to go for the hokage title. Why? Cause this is naruto. XD I mean, this would never happen in a real life scenario, but hey, I'm willing to let that slide only because I've been waiting so long for Sasuke to redeem himself.

...just wish Kishi hadn't exaggerated all those events with sasuke.

I mean its not like death is forever in this world.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Well, I'm big enough to admit when I'm wrong, and I was wrong about Minato not having the Kyuubi's chakra or him and Sarutobi not showing more in battle. Still random and out of the blue. And it's really ridculous for Kishi to be trying to play the whole shipping thing again after wasting so much time building it up between Naruto and Hinata. Not to mention acting as if Sakura is actually capable of doing anything productive after throwing her under the bus for most of the series. Should have just stuck to the Hashirama/Madara comparisons instead of trying to revived the ineffective Sannin one. Interesting but illogical chapter.

Sasuke wanting to become Hokage was a surprise but sort of expected, given his journey to this point. He basically took Itachi's goal as his own, and Hokage is the best chance at protecting the village. As for his chances, considering he just saved the entire Alliance by reviving the Edo Hokage and basically has the backing of the former Hokages, who could oppose him. And while he's not much of a leader, he's honestly a better leader then Naruto has ever been shown to be.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMelody View Post
    Wasn't he not a legit kage at the time? Or was he named the 6th?
    Danzo was a full time legit Hokage named the 6th. I'm sure nobody in Konoha misses him but he was still a Hokage that Sasuke killed.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/631/7

Only good page of the chapter, and it was amazing. Yandere Madara is best Yandere.

Honestly though, at this point I don't really care about anything in the manga, breaking point was Tobito. Since I've been reading this for years might as well see it to the end. About Sasuke being Hokage, I can see it in these scenarios, Naruto becomes Kage of the world and Sasuke becomes Hokage, or they both become Co-Hokages. As for the narusaku thing, I took it as a father's teasing; so, comic relief, nothing more nothing less. As for Chakra Mode Minato at this point it's just the rule of cool even though I know why it's logical. Overall, an average chapter for me.
    ... -_-' What, were you expecting a cookie?

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    Naruto VS Sasuke
    Hashirama VS Madara
    Kakashi VS Obito

Coincidence that they're all against Uchiha? Probably not lol
    Coincidence that they're all going to lose? Hahaa.

I didn't mind this chapter, though Team 7's reunion is so weird compared to when they last met. I'm surprised that Sasuke wants to become Hokage, but it does indeed set up Naruto vs Sasuke without a life-and death match. The chapter was pretty timely too, since we were discussing how useful Sakura is. I hope she can actually participate.

Also, calling it: Orochimaru, Karin and Suigetsu are apparently not there yet. They're with the 5 current Kages, and they'll show up with an Edotensei Tsunade.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Danzo was a full time legit Hokage named the 6th. I'm sure nobody in Konoha misses him but he was still a Hokage that Sasuke killed.
    Danzo wasn't the legit Hokage yet. He still needed the Jounins to vote him in, which was why he did what he did at the summit.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Danzo was never named sixth Hokage. They didn't get to vote on it just yet. They were about to name Kakashi the sixth but Tsunade woke up. Danzo was just acting sixth Hokage.

Edit: Tsuki ninja'd me. Ha, get it? Ninja'd in a Naruto thread.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Danzo wasn't the legit Hokage yet. He still needed the Jounins to vote him in, which was why he did what he did at the summit.
    I could have sworn they named him 6th Hokage. I know he pulled that crap at the summit to stay Hokage, because if Tsunade woke up he'd lose the title, but he had nearly all authority of a regular Hokage. All he didn't have was the stone carving on Konoha's mountain. He was still a important figure in Konoha regardless, even if his tactics were shady.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Sasuke wants it for the good of the village, and I guess to restore the Uchiha name, to make people understand. Naruto wants it because he wants to be Hokage, that's his goal, he just wants it for respect (right?). It's a different reason for both of them, and I think that'll be a conflict.
    Yeah and I really think their ideals will clash and that'll set up their long awaited rematch. I was beginning to think that it wouldn't happen, which is why I'm surprised that Kishi's going with this now. It just seemed to come up out of the blue.

And I sincerely hope that Tsunade and Jiraiya don't get revived to join Orochimaru and complete the Sannin team. I'm just tired of the Edo Tensei hax in this arc.

Wow. That was...terrible.

Sasuke is 100% good now? Thank you, Kishi. Thank you for all those years of wasted time.

Might as well have not even turned him bad at all, don'tcha think?

And with everyone laughing and joking around and joyfully reuniting and the tide quickly turning to the good side, it makes me a little mad that they had to kill Neji off. For what? Four Hokage and Sasuke have come to save the day like five minutes later and everybody's already happy, except Neji is too dead to be happy.

Maybe I'm a little bitter, but I'm surprised so many people were satisfied with this chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    And with everyone laughing and joking around and joyfully reuniting and the tide quickly turning to the good side, it makes me a little mad that they had to kill Neji off. For what? Four Hokage and Sasuke have come to save the day like five minutes later and everybody's already happy, except Neji is too dead to be happy.

Maybe I'm a little bitter, but I'm surprised so many people were satisfied with this chapter.
    I'm not someone who thinks to hard into neji's death.

I mean, I just count it is as a death in the war at the moment.

I was quite sad though when he died.

I understand it feels useless...

But that kind of happens in wars.

that being said, you're right when you say that it probably wouldn't have effected the outcome so much.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Sasuke wanting to be hokage was a surprise. Never would of saw that coming. This is his chance to redeem himself and show that he isn't evil anymore. Awesome chapter btw.
    3DS FC: 2637-9986-5257 (Pokemon Y)
    IGN: Ichigo
    Normal type with Chansey, Teddiursa, and Minccino

Quote Originally Posted by RasenShuriken6 View Post
    Sasuke wanting to be hokage was a surprise. Never would of saw that coming. This is his chance to redeem himself and show that he isn't evil anymore. Awesome chapter btw.
    He's ruining Naruto's dream... how does that mean redemption?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    He's ruining Naruto's dream... how does that mean redemption?

I didn't mean him being hokage would help redeem himself. I meant him taking part in this battle to save the world. Sorry for the confusion
    3DS FC: 2637-9986-5257 (Pokemon Y)
    IGN: Ichigo
    Normal type with Chansey, Teddiursa, and Minccino

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Wow. That was...terrible.

Sasuke is 100% good now? Thank you, Kishi. Thank you for all those years of wasted time.

Might as well have not even turned him bad at all, don'tcha think?
    I still don't think he's 100% good, because IMO, if Sasuke were to become Hokage now, he'd rule as a dictator instead of a beloved leader.

He still doesn't give 2 s***s about his former classmates, he didn't even say sorry to Sakura like he did Karin, and he's trying to take Naruto's dream. That's like a total sinister douchebag move, seriously.

And Sasuke going bad was great character development, him turning slightly good is even better, but he's still not "OHMAJGAWD I LURR U GAIZ" like every other character in the Alliance seems to be. He still has that hatred for Konoha and ninja in general that is making him want to change the village for the better.

So as of now, you can probably label him as a anti-protagonist, or like the Shadow The Hedgehog of Naruto.

Wow....just wow. Sasuke wants to be Hokage. Does he want to be a Pokemon Master/King of the Pirates too?

This is just, mind-blowing. He's done so much crap, Shikamaru was right. But it does at least foreshadow the future showdown between Naruto and Sasuke.

18. Default

Most random event ever........why did Sasuke suddenly decide becoming Hokage would fix all his public image problems?

Aside from running away, and killing Danzo, what are these horrible crimes Konoha-citizens blame him for? I forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Durian Seed View Post
    Most random event ever........why did Sasuke suddenly decide becoming Hokage would fix all his public image problems?

Aside from running away, and killing Danzo, what are these horrible crimes Konoha-citizens blame him for? I forget.
    Attacking another nation for it's Jinjuriki, for awhile anyway. Attacking the Kage meeting and killing likely a dozen Samurai. Making the claim that he would destroy the Leaf and everyone within it... Just to name a few more

So him saying "Let bygones be bygones" is both arrogant and just shows he has no remorse
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

And yet, given Kishi's style and all, Sasuke will likely be Hokage at the end of the series and will be as popular with everyone as Naruto is now if not more so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post
    And yet, given Kishi's style and all, Sasuke will likely be Hokage at the end of the series and will be as popular with everyone as Naruto is now if not more so.
    I hardly doubt that... he's not gonna deny Naruto his rightful title if he wants to tell a good story :P

I did not see that coming. I can admire that Kishi is at least trying to give us a plot twist, and that he's finally going to give Sakura some attention (hopefully). Honestly, I expect Sasuke to end up becoming the Hokage now, and Naruto will become a second Sage of Six Paths. Also what the hell is up with Minato having Rikudou mode? I mean, it's cool and all, but how is that justifiable?

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post
    Naruto's entire gimmick is that he wants to be Hokage. There's no way Kishi would ruin that. I can see Naruto beating Sasuke at the end of the manga and Sasuke accepting the defeat gracefully, which would show that he's matured. That would sort of redeem his character after all the crimes he's committed.

i feel is happening is the cycle (possable a new one) is starting give the Naruto and Sasuke do share similaritys to the Hashirama and Madara respactively so it is possable that Sasuke will become the new Madara after losing out on becoming Hokage and unable to do what he thought is necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I hardly doubt that... he's not gonna deny Naruto his rightful title if he wants to tell a good story :P
    Unfortunately it seems like he doesn't.

Page 887 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 787837877883884885886887888889890891897937987 ... LastLast