Page 889 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 789839879885886887888889890891892893899939989 ... LastLast
Results 22,201 to 22,225 of 27139

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Sasuke isn't the type of person that would do that. It's either side with Naruto or become trapped in the Infinite Tsukuyomi.
    Yea, but still, his jealousy for Naruto, now somewhat dorment, that he held for a long time might be a catalyst for betrayal. I'm not saying it will happen but it just might. After all he is an Uchiha, maybe something on the battlefield will happen to spiral Sasuke down into his dark desires once more.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    Yea, but still, his jealousy for Naruto, now somewhat dorment, that he held for a long time might be a catalyst for betrayal. I'm not saying it will happen but it just might. After all he is an Uchiha, maybe something on the battlefield will happen to spiral Sasuke down into his dark desires once more.
    I don't see that happening. Sasuke's character has always been one who always had a goal. The more information he attained, the more his goal changed, but at this point there isn't any more Uchiha info. for him to possibly learn. He does not care for what's good or evil, he only cares about what he believes is right.
    Last edited by Charminions; 24th May 2013 at 2:16 AM.

I think Chapter 631 was awesome. I am looking foreward to Naruto and Minato fighting side by side. Seeing everyone rage on Sasuke was nice and funny. I do want to see Sakura's full power however. (Holds back laughter) I am excited for the continuation of this war now naruto and Bee aren't the strongest ones...

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

Quote Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
    The more information he attained, the more his goal changed, but at this point there isn't any more Uchiha info. for him to possibly learn.
    Not necessarily; I suspect Madara will reveal what remains of the Uchiha story, and perhaps the Sage of the Six Paths, Rinnegan, Naka Shrine and maybe Izuna will have a lot to do with it. That being said, I doubt Sasuke will significantly change his mind and allegiance anymore, simply because the manga is obviously rushing to approaching an end.
    Last edited by Kamex; 24th May 2013 at 6:41 AM.

Sasuke isn't the type of person that would do that. It's either side with Naruto or become trapped in the Infinite Tsukuyomi.
    Naruto is a threat to his goal though... after dealing with the 10 tails, nothing really is stopping him from attacking Naruto
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Naruto is a threat to his goal though... after dealing with the 10 tails, nothing really is stopping him from attacking Naruto
    Sasuke can't become Hokage by force, he has to win the people over (if that's even possible). Naruto and Sasuke might have a battle at the end of the series to see who becomes Hokage, but that doesn't mean Sasuke has to stab Naruto in the back to make it happen.

Don't think Naruto's much of a threat. Being more popular won't ensure that he's put over anyone else, as shown after the Pain Invasion. And he really has no need to attack Naruto, when he has the truth and Edo Hokages backing his reasoning up.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

By the way, I forgot to mention that I didn't like Minato's comparison of Sakura to Kushina. Jiraiya already did that when comparing Sakura to Tsunade, which made more sense to me... and I realize it may just be a running joke of sorts. But if I recall correctly Naruto was supposed to be the one with a similar personality to Kushina, that's one of the few links he has to her (other than the Kyuubi jinchuuriki thing). Not to make a mountain out of a molehill, but this just feels like another case of Kishi lumping all kunoichi into one box of carbon copies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    By the way, I forgot to mention that I didn't like Minato's comparison of Sakura to Kushina. Jiraiya already did that when comparing Sakura to Tsunade, which made more sense to me... and I realize this may just be a running joke of sorts. But still, if I recall correctly Naruto was supposed to be the one with a similar personality to Kushina, that's one of the few links he has to her (other than the Kyuubi jinchuuriki thing). Not to make a mountain out of a molehill, but this just feels like another case of Kishi lumping all kunoichi into one box of carbon copies.
    It seemed like Kishi wanted to rile up the various shipping fanbases by making Sakura seem more likely to be Naruto's girlfriend than Hinata. I swear, he must have seen how tame the shipping wars had gotten after NaruHina seemed confirmed, and he decided to throw in the Sakura/Kushina comparison to get things going again. He's such a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    It seemed like Kishi wanted to rile up the various shipping fanbases by making Sakura seem more likely to be Naruto's girlfriend than Hinata. I swear, he must have seen how tame the shipping wars had gotten after NaruHina seemed confirmed, and he decided to throw in the Sakura/Kushina comparison to get things going again. He's such a troll.
    That's exactly how I saw it, too.
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

I agree in so many ways.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

Same, it wasn't necessary and felt more than a little out of place in the grand scheme of the chapter. This was the big dead Hokages reveal and come save the alliance moment, not high school. But the entire chapter was all over the place, honestly seemed like fanfiction.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Same, it wasn't necessary and felt more than a little out of place in the grand scheme of the chapter. This was the big dead Hokages reveal and come save the alliance moment, not high school. But the entire chapter was all over the place, honestly seemed like fanfiction.
    It not out of place because Naruto can interact with his father and him seeing one of Naruto's best friends.

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    It not out of place because Naruto can interact with his father and him seeing one of Naruto's best friends.
    By out of place, I think he means that they're in a pretty dire situation right now and joking around isn't the best thing to do.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Don't think Naruto's much of a threat. Being more popular won't ensure that he's put over anyone else, as shown after the Pain Invasion. And he really has no need to attack Naruto, when he has the truth and Edo Hokages backing his reasoning up.
    Did you even read what Itachi told Naruto... it's not the one who becomes Hokage to be acknowledged by everyone, but the one who is acknowledged by everyone that will become Hokage. Based on that, Naruto has a far far greater chance because of how everyone, including his peers, see him. Because of that, he is a threat to Sasuke's chances of becoming Hokage...you really think Naruto's dad would betray him? Heck the 3rd seemed to like Naruto more then Sasuke

I really will regret this...because everyone in this thread here is against me... but when was it ever declared that Naruto loved Hinata or that his feelings had changed for that matter? As far as I recall, the last mention of his feelings were that he was in love with Sakura
    Last edited by Joltik-Kid; 24th May 2013 at 10:13 PM.
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I really will regret this...because everyone in this thread here is against me... but when was it ever declared that Naruto loved Hinata or that his feelings had changed for that matter? As far as I recall, the last mention of his feelings were that he was in love with Sakura
    I'm with you on this. The only evidence they really have is Naruto holding Hinata's hand a few months ago and that's not even near stable proof for NaruHina. Naruto is still head over heels for Sakura. Anyway, I don't think Sasuke would really care if Naruto became Hokage over him. He only very recently decided on this so I doubt he would betray someone for it.

While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

He held Hinata's hand. If that's not proof that NaruHina is going to happen, I don't know what is. It seems clear to me that Sakura loves Sasuke anyway, so Naruto has no chance of ending up with her unless Sasuke dies, which is unlikely to happen at this point imo.

At least where I am concerned, I'm not saying anything about Naruto having feelings for one over the other. Naruto looks like he's turning into one of the protagonists of a harem anime, but that's another issue. All I'm saying is that it was superfluous to even have Minato mention that at all, like why? He just redirected the Juubi's blast like it was nothing and that's one of the first things he says? What? Where's the badass that fought the Kyuubi head on. But anyway, that's just me. And like I said, it just was one thing about the chapter that disappointed me. Has no bearing on shipping preferences or what have you, just an objective standpoint.

He held Hinata's hand. If that's not proof that NaruHina is going to happen, I don't know what is. It seems clear to me that Sakura loves Sasuke anyway, so Naruto has no chance of ending up with her unless Sasuke dies, which is unlikely to happen at this point imo.
    I wouldn't say that, though you are entitled to believe what you want.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Kishi had been doing more and more with Naruto & Hinata for a change in the war arc, even if he doesn't like her back. There was an implication, for quite a few readers (and even some non-shipping fans from what I had seen), that he would finally go all the way with them. Especially with them holding hands on the front cover of volume 64.

That's why this comes off as being such a troll. It's almost like what happened after her confession in Pain's Invasion. Where she just drops out of the manga in the following arc, and Sai talks about how much Naruto loves Sakura.
    Last edited by Emperor Empoleon; 25th May 2013 at 12:28 AM.

RADIANT BLAZE ~

Spoiler:- Some funny pictures:

Did you even read what Itachi told Naruto... it's not the one who becomes Hokage to be acknowledged by everyone, but the one who is acknowledged by everyone that will become Hokage. Based on that, Naruto has a far far greater chance because of how everyone, including his peers, see him. Because of that, he is a threat to Sasuke's chances of becoming Hokage...you really think Naruto's dad would betray him? Heck the 3rd seemed to like Naruto more then Sasuke
    Yes, I recall what Itachi said. But like I pointed out, neither Tsunade nor Gaara were acknowledged beforehand and they still manage to be chosen. And despite everyone loving him after Pain's Invasion, his name wasn't put up for nomination, instead it came down to Kakashi and Danzo. Hashirama's really the only one we know was universally loved beforehand. So being more popular isn't that much of a threat.

Betray him? How is it a betrayal choosing someone who wants to change the flawed system over someone who just wanted the title to be acknowledged? Minato already spoke about how he had wanted to change the system, so he's gonna said with the guy who has the same desire. And Sarutobi liked Orochimaru, didn't stop him from choosing Minato instead.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Naruto wants to change the system to. He wants world peace now. Even before that he told Neji when he became Hokage he would change the future of the Hyugas. Neji's dead now, true, but that doesn't make Naruto's words any weaker then Sasuke's. I really don't care if the dead Hokage support Sasuke in his choice to be Hokage. At the end of the day they go back to being dead and don't have to put up with Hokage Sasuke, so really is their vote all that important? The only thing Naruto seems to lack to be Hokage is leadership skills, if there is anything else he lacks please point it out, but Sasuke is no better. He'll kill his teammate if it suits his personal goal. Neither are suited to be a Hokage at the current moment, but Naruto is in a far better light then Sasuke. It feels like Kishi doesn't even know where to go with Sasuke anymore. So many things about Naruto vs Sasuke has changed to the point where I don't even believe they'll fight over the Hokage title, because odds are Sasuke will have another desire 20 chapters from now. I'll laugh if all this is all part of the dream jutsu thing. Sasuke as Hokage. What a kick in the balls to Naruto's entire run as a character that would be if that actually happened.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Empoleon View Post
    That's why this comes off as being such a troll. It's almost like what happened after her confession in Pain's Invasion. Where she just drops out of the manga in the following arc, and Sai talks about how much Naruto loves Sakura.
    Yeah, just watch Kishi ignore Hinata for the rest of the arc just to spite the NaruHina shippers. We suffer so much.

I loved how Itachi was portrayed like Hashirama and I loved that Naruto became the new Pain. At least he was with Hinata.
    Last edited by Lorde; 25th May 2013 at 5:16 AM.

So what was Sakura's hug in 450 to you then... since hand holding (which was planned from the start noless) is somehow a step above that -_- And Sakura clearly also holds Naruto close to her heart, so all he needs to do is put the final nail in the coffin by coming clean about the bench scene that formed the false image of Sasuke. It takes two to tango, Naruto considers Hinata a good friend, Sasuke could careless about Sakura's existence... Naruto and Sakura act natural around each other

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Naruto wants to change the system to. He wants world peace now. Even before that he told Neji when he became Hokage he would change the future of the Hyugas. Neji's dead now, true, but that doesn't make Naruto's words any weaker then Sasuke's. I really don't care if the dead Hokage support Sasuke in his choice to be Hokage. At the end of the day they go back to being dead and don't have to put up with Hokage Sasuke, so really is their vote all that important? The only thing Naruto seems to lack to be Hokage is leadership skills, if there is anything else he lacks please point it out, but Sasuke is no better. He'll kill his teammate if it suits his personal goal. Neither are suited to be a Hokage at the current moment, but Naruto is in a far better light then Sasuke. It feels like Kishi doesn't even know where to go with Sasuke anymore. So many things about Naruto vs Sasuke has changed to the point where I don't even believe they'll fight over the Hokage title, because odds are Sasuke will have another desire 20 chapters from now. I'll laugh if all this is all part of the dream jutsu thing. Sasuke as Hokage. What a kick in the balls to Naruto's entire run as a character that would be if that actually happened.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I don't think him sacrificing his teammate one time defines that as a personality trait. He was fueled by revenge and is very dedicated to his goals. If you bring up Juugo and Suigetsu, it wasn't his choice to leave them at the summit. He was kinda forced away by Tobi.

I don't think him sacrificing his teammate one time defines that as a personality trait. He was fueled by revenge and is very dedicated to his goals. If you bring up Juugo and Suigetsu, it wasn't his choice to leave them at the summit. He was kinda forced away by Tobi.
    At the time, Sasuke didn't give a **** about Juugo and Suigetsu. When Karin asked if they should rescue them at the Gokage summit, Sasuke said to leave them and Danzo was their target, thus leaving Karin worried about how Sasuke has changed for the worse. He pretty much left Juugo and Suigetsu to die just to get Danzo. You are right he's dedicated to his goals but he's willing to sacrifice others to achieve it and that is not for the good of the many it's for his own selfish desires. Sasuke is by no means a better choice of Hokage over Naruto. Naruto doesn't just fight to be acknowledged anymore, he fights for his village and everyone in it, Sasuke fights to satisfy his own personal goals. Why anyone would want a guy like that as Hokage is beyond me.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Page 889 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 789839879885886887888889890891892893899939989 ... LastLast