Page 890 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 790840880886887888889890891892893894900940990 ... LastLast
Results 22,226 to 22,250 of 27165

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    all he needs to do is put the final nail in the coffin by coming clean about the bench scene that formed the false image of Sasuke.
    Wait, what is that supposed to do? O_o

Telling her that he pretended to be the guy she likes to try and change her feelings..Sakura would clock him upside the head if anything.
    Last edited by Emperor Empoleon; 25th May 2013 at 10:54 PM.

RADIANT BLAZE ~

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    So what was Sakura's hug in 450 to you then... since hand holding (which was planned from the start noless) is somehow a step above that
    In my honest opinion, hugging =/= holding hands especially since Sakura's hug was obviously meant to trick Naruto into thinking she loved him and to make him quit obsessing over Sasuke. Meanwhile Naruto and Hinata's hand holding seemed genuine and it was even featured in the latest manga volume cover. In truth, Sakura doesn't seem to have romantic feelings for Naruto and she admitted that she loves Sasuke so much that she couldn't kill him even when it was absolutely necessary. NaruHina was practically confirmed and then Kishi suddenly decided to troll the shippers some more by making unnecessary comparisons between Sakura and Kushina, thereby throwing everything off balance and sending us back to square one.

The cheese was strong in this chapter.. The nostalgia fist got me straight in the gut, though. That panel with the three of them side by side was just cake. People eat that **** up haha.

Please tell me, I'm not the only one who doesn't care about the shipping hints. I don't care that much about Naruto and Hinata's shipping. It's cute when they hold hands on a cover, but that's all it is to me, something cute. I've never cared for Sasuke and Sakura's shipping because it exist for the most shallow of reasons and it's because of this I never cared for Sakura crying over Sasuke. If they had a actual healthy friendship I'd care about them, but that is not the case. As far as Naruto and Sakura goes...meh. I admit I was annoyed by the Sakura and Kushina thing, not because I feel it threatens NaruHina, but because it's so dang annoying. It makes me hope Naruto does not hook up with Sakura, because his parents keep smacking him in the face with that junk. "Oh, don't go after some weird girl. Pick someone like your mom!" "Take care of my son, Kushina junior." Please Naruto rebel. But then again, I really don't care that much about shipping in Naruto. All the good ships in Naruto involve people who are currently dead :P
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Well, I don't judge Sakura on her early part one self too often. It was obvious as the first part of the series drew to a close, her feelings for Sasuke had extended past "oh this guy's a hunk!". They were also pretty obviously friends, and Sasuke at least appreciated her efforts for him when he thanked her before leaving. Sakura's really the only person I can legitimately see Sasuke with, since with all of the other girls, he's never shown an ounce of caring towards any of them. Like.. ever.

Besides, Karin aside (this one should be bashed for being even more pathetic than Sakura), I can't see anyone tolerating Sasuke enough to actually raise a family with him, which is one of his goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Agility View Post
    Well, I don't judge Sakura on her early part one self too often. It was obvious as the first part of the series drew to a close, her feelings for Sasuke had extended past "oh this guy's a hunk!". They were also pretty obviously friends, and Sasuke at least appreciated her efforts for him when he thanked her before leaving. Sakura's really the only person I can legitimately see Sasuke with, since with all of the other girls, he's never shown an ounce of caring towards any of them. Like.. ever.

Besides, Karin aside (this one should be bashed for being even more pathetic than Sakura), I can't see anyone tolerating Sasuke enough to actually raise a family with him, which is one of his goals.
    Sakura's feelings extended past "oh this guy's a hunk!" that is what their early relationship was, but can you or anyone please tell me what their relationship is? I just don't see it. I've read and reread all the chapters with Sasuke and Sakura in it and while I agreed she does care for Sasuke, what does she see in the guy that makes her so devoted to him? I cannot figure it out. If it's not "oh this guy's a hunk!" then what? He's not friendly, not social, not someone to confide it, what is it that makes Sasuke so appealing to girls if it's not just "oh he's a hunk!" someone please tell me, because I cannot figure it out, no matter how many times I read this manga. All I get from it, is Sasuke is popular because he's a good looking, lone wolf, bad boy, emo that girls drool over. If there is more to it then that, someone please tell me. I need to know!

Sakura was the one who saw his pain the most. Naruto was oblivious, and Kakashi knew, yet I don't think he did.. enough, I guess? Sakura was there for him through the curse mark ordeal, she was both the one who saw him receive it, and saw him consumed by it. Sasuke expressed his pain and loss to her more than once about his family. I don't know, I just feel he confided more things about himself to her than to his other teammates. Sakura came to understand him on a deeper level than the exterior, which Ino and Karin can't really begin to say. She wanted to help him, both as a friend and obviously as something more.

That's why she spent time with him in the hospital before he left. She didn't want him to be lonely, and she said herself she knew he was going down a dark path the night he left. You can literally see her feelings for him evolve past thinking he simply looks good. She genuinely cared and wanted to help him through his pain and loneliness.

That's just how I look at it anyway. ^^
    Last edited by Agility; 26th May 2013 at 2:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
        Spoiler:- Some funny pictures:
    Naruto Part III confirmed.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Naruto wants to change the system to. He wants world peace now. Even before that he told Neji when he became Hokage he would change the future of the Hyugas. Neji's dead now, true, but that doesn't make Naruto's words any weaker then Sasuke's. I really don't care if the dead Hokage support Sasuke in his choice to be Hokage. At the end of the day they go back to being dead and don't have to put up with Hokage Sasuke, so really is their vote all that important? The only thing Naruto seems to lack to be Hokage is leadership skills, if there is anything else he lacks please point it out, but Sasuke is no better. He'll kill his teammate if it suits his personal goal. Neither are suited to be a Hokage at the current moment, but Naruto is in a far better light then Sasuke. It feels like Kishi doesn't even know where to go with Sasuke anymore. So many things about Naruto vs Sasuke has changed to the point where I don't even believe they'll fight over the Hokage title, because odds are Sasuke will have another desire 20 chapters from now. I'll laugh if all this is all part of the dream jutsu thing. Sasuke as Hokage. What a kick in the balls to Naruto's entire run as a character that would be if that actually happened.
    Bring peace has nothing to do with the ninja system, or more correctly is the opposite of it. The two can't really coexist, since the entire ninja system is fueled by war and conflict.

Of course the Hokages' vote is important. They are not only the most beloved people, but the most respected. Their opinion would greatly matter. As for what Naruto lacks, he also lacks the ability to make a hard or rational decision, or the ability to think tactically. Being willing to sacrifice others to achieve a goal is something a Hokage must do, as they regularly send people to their deaths. Not that it matters through, because Sasuke only did that once, while he also was willing to give his life for them too. It's not that much of a kick, Naruto's whole reason for wanting to be Hokage was acknowledgement and he now has that in spades. Plus, Naruto is similar to Jiraiya, more fitting as a wanderer.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Sakura's feelings extended past "oh this guy's a hunk!" that is what their early relationship was, but can you or anyone please tell me what their relationship is? I just don't see it. I've read and reread all the chapters with Sasuke and Sakura in it and while I agreed she does care for Sasuke, what does she see in the guy that makes her so devoted to him? I cannot figure it out. If it's not "oh this guy's a hunk!" then what? He's not friendly, not social, not someone to confide it, what is it that makes Sasuke so appealing to girls if it's not just "oh he's a hunk!" someone please tell me, because I cannot figure it out, no matter how many times I read this manga. All I get from it, is Sasuke is popular because he's a good looking, lone wolf, bad boy, emo that girls drool over. If there is more to it then that, someone please tell me. I need to know!
    I have no idea either. Aside from the fact that he's strong I can't think of why girls swoon over him. Agility described why Sakura does pretty well, but other than her I cannot begin to tell you why. For Karin I think it was her brief experience in the Forest of Death with him that made her like him. The Mizukage even said he was a handsome man, but I think it stops there with most people.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

I doubt we'll ever really know what truly drives Sakura's feelings for Sasuke as Kishi likely feels there's no need to explain it, or doing so would just be a waste of panel time.

But maybe its about thoughts, feelings, and actions with her. She was willing to abandon family and village for him, she couldn't bring herself to kill him even though she resolved to do so, and Sasuke was her only thought when her would be pursuer wished her luck in her future love life.

And on the matter of the NaruSaku hint in 631. Odds are Kishi did it only as a call back to the series early days (the chapter was even called Team 7 and was about them coming together again) but it otherwise won't ultimately effect the pairing path Kishi's been building towards as of late.

Bring peace has nothing to do with the ninja system, or more correctly is the opposite of it. The two can't really coexist, since the entire ninja system is fueled by war and conflict.

Of course the Hokages' vote is important. They are not only the most beloved people, but the most respected. Their opinion would greatly matter. As for what Naruto lacks, he also lacks the ability to make a hard or rational decision, or the ability to think tactically. Being willing to sacrifice others to achieve a goal is something a Hokage must do, as they regularly send people to their deaths. Not that it matters through, because Sasuke only did that once, while he also was willing to give his life for them too. It's not that much of a kick, Naruto's whole reason for wanting to be Hokage was acknowledgement and he now has that in spades. Plus, Naruto is similar to Jiraiya, more fitting as a wanderer.
    If Naruto's peace mission is a success then the other nations will stop fighting among themselves and be real allies. That would be a global acknowledgement on Naruto's part. Of course outsiders don't get votes. Just because Naruto has some things similar to Jiraiya doesn't mean he's more fit as a wanderer. Wanderer is a stupid excuse so main characters don't reach their goals. Naruto the wanderer. Naruto's alliance is with Konoha, he wouldn't leave it to go wandering, even after getting acknowledgement he still wants to be Hokage. And he's more dedicated to Konoha and it's citzens then Sasuke has ever been, so far. The only good thing that would come from Sasuke as Hokage is it would create a corrupt Hokage storyline and there is sure to be a rebellion that would make for a interesting storyline in the series. Other then that, what does Sasuke as Hokage teach everyone in Konoha? If you go rogue swear to kill everyone in the village and come back saying you've changed you can become Hokage? This has got to be one of the most forced points in the Naruto series. I'll say this, if Sasuke does become Hokage, I won't complain, but it shows just how weak Konoha really is. From what has been done so far, Sasuke is not even in Naruto's league in terms of being a future Hokage.

To Agility, what you said about Sasuke and Sakura's relationship, actually it does make sense when said like that. I still don't like Sakura's obsession with Sasuke and I never will, but at least it's looking less shallow in that light.

I don't particularly like how she's been written to have an obsession.. but her feelings are certainly more justified and believable than all the other females.

I do wonder what Sakura's power up is going to be..could it be Slug Mode?

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Being the damsel in distress probably. I can't take Kishi seriously because he's trolled Sakura way too often. She hasn't done anything useful since her fight with Sasori imo, unless you count healing as a useful skill even though we have plenty of medical ninja in Part 2. I'm still holding hope for Tsunade to arrive and for her to use Slug Mode.

If Naruto's peace mission is a success then the other nations will stop fighting among themselves and be real allies. That would be a global acknowledgement on Naruto's part. Of course outsiders don't get votes. Just because Naruto has some things similar to Jiraiya doesn't mean he's more fit as a wanderer. Wanderer is a stupid excuse so main characters don't reach their goals. Naruto the wanderer. Naruto's alliance is with Konoha, he wouldn't leave it to go wandering, even after getting acknowledgement he still wants to be Hokage. And he's more dedicated to Konoha and it's citzens then Sasuke has ever been, so far. The only good thing that would come from Sasuke as Hokage is it would create a corrupt Hokage storyline and there is sure to be a rebellion that would make for a interesting storyline in the series. Other then that, what does Sasuke as Hokage teach everyone in Konoha? If you go rogue swear to kill everyone in the village and come back saying you've changed you can become Hokage? This has got to be one of the most forced points in the Naruto series. I'll say this, if Sasuke does become Hokage, I won't complain, but it shows just how weak Konoha really is. From what has been done so far, Sasuke is not even in Naruto's league in terms of being a future Hokage.
    If Naruto's peace mission is successful, then that would mean the end of the village system, and make there no need or reason for the Hokage position.

It's not juts because they have things in similar, it's also due to their personalities being similar too. Naruto wandering around and spreading peaces makes much more sense then being confined to a single place in a position that forces him to favor one group over any others. And this was the first time Naruto has mentioned his goal of being Hokage in a long time. Why would Sasuke becoming Hokage somehow create a corrupt Hokage storyline when that would go against the entire point of his character arc? Aside from the fact that the majority of people have no idea what his goal had been, the main theme of the series has always been forgiveness. we've literally seen everyone was willing to forgive the people who murdered friends and family, there's no reason they wouldn't forgive Sasuke who has done much less.

If Naruto's peace mission is successful, then that would mean the end of the village system, and make there no need or reason for the Hokage position.

It's not juts because they have things in similar, it's also due to their personalities being similar too. Naruto wandering around and spreading peaces makes much more sense then being confined to a single place in a position that forces him to favor one group over any others. And this was the first time Naruto has mentioned his goal of being Hokage in a long time. Why would Sasuke becoming Hokage somehow create a corrupt Hokage storyline when that would go against the entire point of his character arc? Aside from the fact that the majority of people have no idea what his goal had been, the main theme of the series has always been forgiveness. we've literally seen everyone was willing to forgive the people who murdered friends and family, there's no reason they wouldn't forgive Sasuke who has done much less.
    I probably didn't make myself clear on the corrupt Hokage thing. I want a storyline like that, but I don't think it will happen, not at all. And while this series is heavy on forgiveness, I doubt they would forgive someone enough to the point he becomes their village leader. Again this feels forced. So now Sasuke wants to take Naruto's dream from him? It's like kicking Naruto in the balls. I know he's not trying to do that on purpose, but after all the crap Naruto went through to try and "save" Sasuke, taking a brutal beating from Karui, begging Raikage to spare Sasuke, it just feels like putting salt into the wound. I'm all for Sasuke turning over a new leaf, it's what I've been waiting for, but he in no way deserves the rank Hokage before Naruto. When Naruto steps down from Hokage and he wants to give the title to Sasuke, then fine, but Naruto should have everyone in the villages support over Sasuke. But I guess we'll see what happens in the future chapters. I'm glad Sasuke's on the good side again, don't get me wrong, I just don't think he's worthy of the Hokage title.

Ahhh.. It's been a while since I witnessed a good s.storm pass me by.

Always feels incredible to see a chapter cause this much commotion. But Kishi did pull open all the troll-registers he had available:
    - Four Kages with sudden HAX-powers, Kyuubi Cloak Minato? The Eff? That alone is enough for a minor s.storm, but paired with:
    - Naruto saying that Sakura is his girlfriend (sorta), annoying all NaruxHina'ters out there
    - Sasuke with ROFL new goals of becoming Hokage and not giving a crap about opinions of others: Future Dictator in the making!
    - Sakura of all things posing as if she's useful and relevant
    - Madara having killer interaction with Hashirama which lead absolutely nowhere
    - Naruto, Sakura and Ino having absolutely no problem with Sasuke being back... Rejoicing that they're holy Team 7 is reunited (while Kakashi is still mindtrapped with his former teammate/gone rogue/mentally cookoo.. o.0

Good lord.. How the heck is Kishi going to juggle this before it all implodes in a big mess of googoodolls-comeback? No seriously, this chapter had a 'wow'-factor [emphasis on 'A'], but that immediately gave way when the storm arose. So the bigger problem will be handled in the upcoming week. There's only so much you can do with so many top characters being present without things seeming incredibly forced and lame (cough*team 7 reunited pose*cough*4Kage level are needed for this red boundary crap-jutsu*cough)

o.o
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I can't picture Sasuke as Hokage. When I think of the role, Sasuke just doesn't come to mind. If either him or Naruto become Hokage soon, then Minato has to give up his seat as the youngest person to reach the title. I would love to see Kishi troll and have Kakashi become Hokage like he was supposed to.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

I probably didn't make myself clear on the corrupt Hokage thing. I want a storyline like that, but I don't think it will happen, not at all. And while this series is heavy on forgiveness, I doubt they would forgive someone enough to the point he becomes their village leader. Again this feels forced. So now Sasuke wants to take Naruto's dream from him? It's like kicking Naruto in the balls. I know he's not trying to do that on purpose, but after all the crap Naruto went through to try and "save" Sasuke, taking a brutal beating from Karui, begging Raikage to spare Sasuke, it just feels like putting salt into the wound. I'm all for Sasuke turning over a new leaf, it's what I've been waiting for, but he in no way deserves the rank Hokage before Naruto. When Naruto steps down from Hokage and he wants to give the title to Sasuke, then fine, but Naruto should have everyone in the villages support over Sasuke. But I guess we'll see what happens in the future chapters. I'm glad Sasuke's on the good side again, don't get me wrong, I just don't think he's worthy of the Hokage title.
    Even so, such a storyline wouldn't fit at all. It actually makes good sense, because as we were just shown, everything fell apart when Madara lost out on becoming Hokage. Given the going theme of Naruto succeeding where his predecessors failed, an Uchiha actually becoming Hokage would be him succeeding where Hashirama failed. People keep mentioning that it was Naruto's dream and forgetting that Naruto never wanted to be Hokage to be "the Hokage, commander and leader of the village". Naruto only wanted it so he would be acknowledged. And now, Naruto has gotten that, not just from the entire village, but from all the nations. His reasons for wanting it is basically gone now. So him forfeiting it to Sasuke in no way affects his dream, since he has already succeed and gotten what he had always desired. There's a reason he hadn't mentioned that goal in such a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I can't picture Sasuke as Hokage. When I think of the role, Sasuke just doesn't come to mind. If either him or Naruto become Hokage soon, then Minato has to give up his seat as the youngest person to reach the title. I would love to see Kishi troll and have Kakashi become Hokage like he was supposed to.
    Regardless of which becomes Hokage, I doubt they'll become it so soon, since we already saw that at the current time Naruto didn't even get his name in. I'm sure the eventual Hokage will be chosen sometime down the line, after a decade or so.

Even so, such a storyline wouldn't fit at all. It actually makes good sense, because as we were just shown, everything fell apart when Madara lost out on becoming Hokage. Given the going theme of Naruto succeeding where his predecessors failed, an Uchiha actually becoming Hokage would be him succeeding where Hashirama failed. People keep mentioning that it was Naruto's dream and forgetting that Naruto never wanted to be Hokage to be "the Hokage, commander and leader of the village". Naruto only wanted it so he would be acknowledged. And now, Naruto has gotten that, not just from the entire village, but from all the nations. His reasons for wanting it is basically gone now. So him forfeiting it to Sasuke in no way affects his dream, since he has already succeed and gotten what he had always desired. There's a reason he hadn't mentioned that goal in such a long time.
    But that's the thing, Naruto (though heavily influenced by Itachi) is the one that's succeeding where Hashirama (and to a lesser extent, Nagato and Jiraiya) failed. Sure, Naruto wanted to be Hokage to be acknowledged at first, that was his childhood dream. But by the time Tsunade came around he quickly grew from wanting everyone's admiration to wanting to become Hokage so that he could protect those he felt precious to him. From then on he wasn't driven by that simple childhood dream but the mission to protect those he had gained respect and acknowledgement from. His whole mantra after Sasuke defected was that he didn't deserve to be Hokage if he couldn't protect one of his friends, so you can clearly see he's not in it for petty reasons like his childhood vision anymore. He gained the acknowledgment of the villagers after he defeated Pain, but that didn't stop him from wanting to become Hokage, because that was no longer his reason for wanting the title, and hadn't been for a long time. The reason he hasn't mentioned it since what, his talk with his mother (which I don't consider that long) is because he's not a little kid that feels he has to express it every damn chance he gets. Oh and I'm sure he's mentioned it to Obito during the fight, so yeah not even that long ago.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Lets see:
    - Naruto: Blow
    - Sasuke: Cut

The two things that Sakura can do are already taken.. Oh well, she can still punch, but that's about it.. I want to see those crazy taijutsu Doton-moves again xD
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Regardless of which becomes Hokage, I doubt they'll become it so soon, since we already saw that at the current time Naruto didn't even get his name in. I'm sure the eventual Hokage will be chosen sometime down the line, after a decade or so.
    Naruto doesn't mention his goal that much because Sasuke's actions have put everyone on Team 7 on hold, as they spend nearly all of part 2 worrying about him, and taken unnecessary beatings for him. I have not seen any signs of Naruto not wanting to be Hokage anymore, just because he's not a immature brat screaming about it 24 hours a day doesn't mean he doesn't want it. Even if he doesn't bring it up, others around him do. Sakura, Kakashi, Gaara, Tsunade, Jirayia, and Sasuke all mention his Hokage dream in part 2. You're right there is a reason Naruto doesn't talk about it as much, because everyone knows it by now. Naruto's dream of being Hokage has not weakened if it had he wouldn't have told Sasuke that he was going to be Hokage right after Sasuke announces he wants to be Hokage.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    I want to see those crazy taijutsu Doton-moves again xD
    I don't think Sakura's special in that regard anymore since apparently everyone can manipulate the earth element. Besides, taijutsu seems pointless against Madara and the Juubi is currently unable to move thanks to the four Hokage. There's really not much for Sakura to do at the moment unless she knows sealing jutsu or something. Same goes for the other characters; unless someone has some super-special sealing technique, I don't see how they'll defeat Madara.

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    But that's the thing, Naruto (though heavily influenced by Itachi) is the one that's succeeding where Hashirama (and to a lesser extent, Nagato and Jiraiya) failed. Sure, Naruto wanted to be Hokage to be acknowledged at first, that was his childhood dream. But by the time Tsunade came around he quickly grew from wanting everyone's admiration to wanting to become Hokage so that he could protect those he felt precious to him. From then on he wasn't driven by that simple childhood dream but the mission to protect those he had gained respect and acknowledgement from. His whole mantra after Sasuke defected was that he didn't deserve to be Hokage if he couldn't protect one of his friends, so you can clearly see he's not in it for petty reasons like his childhood vision anymore. He gained the acknowledgment of the villagers after he defeated Pain, but that didn't stop him from wanting to become Hokage, because that was no longer his reason for wanting the title, and hadn't been for a long time. The reason he hasn't mentioned it since what, his talk with his mother (which I don't consider that long) is because he's not a little kid that feels he has to express it every damn chance he gets. Oh and I'm sure he's mentioned it to Obito during the fight, so yeah not even that long ago.
    And Hashirama's failure wasn't not becoming Hokage, it was not being able to have Madara as Hokage. That's his only failure, so for Naruto to succeed him would be there. Anyway, his childhood dream can be said to be the driving factor. He's both gained respect and protected those people without having to achieve it. It's not a requirement for him to succeed at either of those goals. On the otherhand, actually changing the system would require that sort of achievement to succeed.

Also, I would consider a hundred and some chapters long. And Obito was the one who mentioned it, not Naruto, "offering" to make Naruto one in the dream world.

Naruto doesn't mention his goal that much because Sasuke's actions have put everyone on Team 7 on hold, as they spend nearly all of part 2 worrying about him, and taken unnecessary beatings for him. I have not seen any signs of Naruto not wanting to be Hokage anymore, just because he's not a immature brat screaming about it 24 hours a day doesn't mean he doesn't want it. Even if he doesn't bring it up, others around him do. Sakura, Kakashi, Gaara, Tsunade, Jirayia, and Sasuke all mention his Hokage dream in part 2. You're right there is a reason Naruto doesn't talk about it as much, because everyone knows it by now. Naruto's dream of being Hokage has not weakened if it had he wouldn't have told Sasuke that he was going to be Hokage right after Sasuke announces he wants to be Hokage.
    Them mentioning it was his dream doesn't equal them wanting him to be Hokage. Now Kakashi himself did say something to that regard, but acknowledged with Tsunade and Jiraiya that he had a long way to go. And I wouldn't consider playful banter as a definitive answer.

Page 890 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 790840880886887888889890891892893894900940990 ... LastLast