Page 891 of 1075 FirstFirst ... 791841881887888889890891892893894895901941991 ... LastLast
Results 22,251 to 22,275 of 26863

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

  1. #22251
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    The two things that Sakura can do are already taken.. Oh well, she can still punch, but that's about it.. I want to see those crazy taijutsu Doton-moves again xD
    Oh my god. Ouch! XD

        Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

  2. #22252
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    Well, guess the Hokage discussion is moot now, as apparently all the Rookies want to become Hokage. Anyway, greatly enjoyed that Kishi allowed Sakura an actual moment to shine, she was actually impressive for the first time in a long while. Even her being rescued by Sasuke and Naruto wasn't all that bad, cause it showed us how the two compare. Madara deciding to sit and wait for the real Hashirama instead of bothering with his clone was expected. Pretty good chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  3. #22253
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    Everyone gets to be Hokage! Etc, etc.

    Oh look. Sakura gets a badass moment. Thank you, Ten Tails, for ruining it by making it so that she had to be saved at the last minute.

    Couldn't she have done it herself, Kishi?

  4. #22254
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    46,692

    Default

    Eek @ how suddenly everyone's interested in the Hokage title. I was impressed by Hashirama; splitting himself with wood clones while maintaining the barrier was cool, although I'm a bit disappointed that Madara's just gonna sit back and watch the Allied Shinobi Forces defeat the Juubi just because he wants to wait for the real Hashirama. I liked Sakura's little power up even if it's basically another Tsunade technique.

  5. #22255
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,158

    Default

    Did I miss something last chapter? I didn't know Minato could use the Bijuu Mode as well very interesting.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/632/6

    Oh wait my bad I remember now..
    Last edited by JD; 29th May 2013 at 11:59 AM.

  6. #22256
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Did I miss something last chapter? I didn't know Minato could use the Bijuu Mode as well very interesting.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/632/6

    Oh wait my bad I remember now..
    has it been explaned how he can do that becasue im drawing a blank I highly dout it's form when he sealed the nine tails

  7. #22257
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insanejames View Post
    has it been explaned how he can do that becasue im drawing a blank I highly dout it's form when he sealed the nine tails
    It was naruto :P Naruto used a clone and one of them went in bijuu mode.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

  8. #22258
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,639

    Default

    I guess that ends the Hokage debate. I was enjoying the Hokage debate too

    Anyway the chapter was alright, just alright. I am happy Sakura got her moment, finally. Was it as awesome as I wanted it to be? No. I don't even think it was as good as her Sasori battle, or even close to it. I guessed right in it was Tsunade's forehead thingie. Still It was done in a way where Sakura looks awesome yet it doesn't overpower her to levels she shouldn't be in. She's the new Tsunade, and maybe just maybe she'll debut Slug Mode after all. Congrats to Sakura, I'm happy for the pink haired kunoichi, and while it doesn't erase all the crap writing she's been forced to take, it's almost like she's paid her dues and now being rewarded. I would have liked to have seen more teamwork panels of Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura together but I have a feeling that's for next chapter. Maybe Shikamaru and the gang can join them for a rookie 9 beatdown on Madara and Juubi. So overall a pretty okay chapter, I only really liked it for Sakura. I just wish she had more going for her besides super strength, and healing. Give her some of Kabuto's medical skills. Now those were pretty deadly.

    Edit: I wonder what will become of Jugo, Sai, and Yamato now that Team 7's back? Jugo looked so out of place this chapter XD
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  9. #22259
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    It was naruto :P Naruto used a clone and one of them went in bijuu mode.
    I don't know if you're being sarcastic but its not Naruto Kurama himself said it was Minayo

  10. #22260
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    About the Bijuu mode im guessing he had part of the nine tails in him. its just a guess seeing as how he always shows up in narutos "bijuu room" im guessing before he died he sealed some of the nine tails in himself? idk just a guess

    also wow great chapter besides the fact that wanting to become hokage is worthless now seeing as EVERYONE wants to be it now.. and finally sakura gets her first real bamf moment in the whole naruto series

  11. #22261
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    46,692

    Default

    I'm a little disappointed that Sakura's big moment was ruined at the last minute when Naruto and Sasuke had to come in and join her. Sakura rarely gets to do anything important, so Kishi should have focused exclusively on her. But whatever. I guess we're supposed to be glad she got to punch some of the Juubi's little clones around. Also, I don't think Minato should be using Kurama's chakra; I just keep confusing Naruto for Minato and vice versa now that they look the same.

  12. #22262
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad (India)
    Posts
    3,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insanejames View Post
    has it been explaned how he can do that becasue im drawing a blank I highly dout it's form when he sealed the nine tails
    Well there haven't been any official info regarding it.

    But most likely Minato is able to enter the Kyuubi Chakra Mode is because of the Yin part of Kurama's chakra sealed inside him.

    The result of that sealing (which Minato did before sealing Kurama inside Naruto), caused a similar effect to him as with Naruto after he beat Kurama in the Tug of War for its chakra.

  13. #22263
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Somewhere in the souther. U.S.
    Posts
    1,550

    Default

    Just have to say this. The panel where sakura comments on not losing her looks is the most bad*** picture of her ever. And probably the best picture of he from the Naruto series as a whole. Sakura for hokage.

  14. #22264
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I'm a little disappointed that Sakura's big moment was ruined at the last minute when Naruto and Sasuke had to come in and join her. Sakura rarely gets to do anything important, so Kishi should have focused exclusively on her. But whatever. I guess we're supposed to be glad she got to punch some of the Juubi's little clones around. Also, I don't think Minato should be using Kurama's chakra; I just keep confusing Naruto for Minato and vice versa now that they look the same.
    Glad I'm not the only one who's not a fan of Minato using Kyubi chakra. It's bad enough the Gold and Silver brothers can use it but now Minato as well? Naruto feels less and less special each chapter. Minato was already legendary without the Kurama chakra so I don't see why he needed it.

    By the way, kinda random but is Black Zetsu still alive? I just thought about him as the day went on and asked myself "I don't remember if they dealt with him or not." Don't know why I thought about that, but I did.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  15. #22265
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    By the way, kinda random but is Black Zetsu still alive? I just thought about him as the day went on and asked myself "I don't remember if they dealt with him or not." Don't know why I thought about that, but I did.
    I don't remember Black Zetsu being dealt with, but White Zetsu was killed by Sasuke. If they did then I don't know what to tell you.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

  16. #22266
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I don't remember Black Zetsu being dealt with, but White Zetsu was killed by Sasuke. If they did then I don't know what to tell you.
    Thanks. I remember White Zetsu being burned by Sasuke, but wasn't sure about Black Zetsu. He just randomly popped into my head today for some reason. I wonder what he's being saved for?
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  17. #22267
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Thanks. I remember White Zetsu being burned by Sasuke, but wasn't sure about Black Zetsu. He just randomly popped into my head today for some reason. I wonder what he's being saved for?
    The last time I remember Black Zetsu doing something was when he attacked the Mizukage and the lords at that place far away from the battlefield.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

  18. #22268
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    The last time I remember Black Zetsu doing something was when he attacked the Mizukage and the lords at that place far away from the battlefield.
    I'll laugh if he died offscreen. I don't want him to, but I won't be surprised.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  19. #22269
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Minato did seal half the kyuubi's chakra in himself and the other half in Naruto before he died. If Naruto was able to go into kcm with half the kyuubi's chakra then it's no surprise Minato could do it too with the other half.
    3DS FC: 2637-9986-5257 (Alpha Sapphire)
    IGN: Kirito

  20. #22270
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    46,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I'll laugh if he died offscreen. I don't want him to, but I won't be surprised.
    The way the manga is going, it wouldn't surprise me if he did die off-screen. It's sad because Zetsu used to be one of the most mysterious characters who seemed to have a lot of potential during the early days of Part 2, but Kishi ruined his character by revealing that Zetsu was just a bunch of Hashirama DNA imo.

  21. #22271
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    5 hours behind UTC
    Posts
    1,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RasenShuriken6 View Post
    Minato did seal half the kyuubi's chakra in himself and the other half in Naruto before he died. If Naruto was able to go into kcm with half the kyuubi's chakra then it's no surprise Minato could do it too with the other half.
    I'm just here hoping that after things are wrapped up, Minato will give the other half of Kurama's chakra to Naruto so that we can see the momentum shift back and the story go on. If the dark half of Kurama's chakra was sealed in Minato (iirc), then the newfound power is probably going to carry along some new problems.

  22. #22272
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Fond du lac, wisconsin
    Posts
    2,393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    The way the manga is going, it wouldn't surprise me if he did die off-screen. It's sad because Zetsu used to be one of the most mysterious characters who seemed to have a lot of potential during the early days of Part 2, but Kishi ruined his character by revealing that Zetsu was just a bunch of Hashirama DNA imo.
    Agreed, I always remembered seeing his silhouette during the early Akatsuki meetings and just wondering what the heck he was. The more and more he wasn't used the more I thought he'd be the big leader of the group, but obviously it couldn't be further from the truth.
    ----------------------------------

  23. #22273
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    4,923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Glad I'm not the only one who's not a fan of Minato using Kyubi chakra. It's bad enough the Gold and Silver brothers can use it but now Minato as well? Naruto feels less and less special each chapter. Minato was already legendary without the Kurama chakra so I don't see why he needed it.

    By the way, kinda random but is Black Zetsu still alive? I just thought about him as the day went on and asked myself "I don't remember if they dealt with him or not." Don't know why I thought about that, but I did.
    Supposedly Black Zetzu was bisected by Chojuro, based on what I read on naruto.wikia.com, right before Mei left to fight Madara with the other Kages.
    Last edited by KibaLG8; 30th May 2013 at 3:06 AM.
    - Claimed:



    -XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

    Pokemon Y Team:

    Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

    3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

  24. #22274
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RasenShuriken6 View Post
    Minato did seal half the kyuubi's chakra in himself and the other half in Naruto before he died. If Naruto was able to go into kcm with half the kyuubi's chakra then it's no surprise Minato could do it too with the other half.
    Minato sealed it in the Shinigami via himself, just like Sarutobi sealed the other Hokages and Orochimaru's arms in the Shinigami via himself. Minato shouldn't have still possessed the Kyuubi's chakra after having his soul released, just like how Sarutobi didn't suddenly become the Jinchuuriki of the previous Hokages. There's no real explanation for why it did happen.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  25. Default

    While I'm a Sasuke fanboy, I'm also disturbed by how seemingly quick he was reintegrated and accepted on Konoha's side of the battle.

Page 891 of 1075 FirstFirst ... 791841881887888889890891892893894895901941991 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •