Page 895 of 1074 FirstFirst ... 795845885891892893894895896897898899905945995 ... LastLast
Results 22,351 to 22,375 of 26841

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Seems like maybe Sasuke has ulterior motives. That panel with his closeup kinda frightened me.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Even though Sakura is still looking awesome and badass. What is with Kishi only letting her heal. Come on, we finally get her somewhere just to be let down. Let her go punch something or do a genjustu since she is supposedly a natural at that.

Edit: And why in the world was Sakura crying. Really.
    Last edited by miles0624; 12th June 2013 at 5:57 PM.

I so called it... I knew Sasuke was up to something
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I'm calling it now gambabunta (is that the right name) didn't get summoned by nature because he's with jiriya(again spelling?). Either that or kishi just wanted to use the younger summons to continue showing the next generation progressing.

@miles0624

Sakura's tear was likelu a tear of joy at seeing Naruto and Sasuke doing that Amatarasu Shuriken combo against the Jubi as it could mean her own personal hope of seeing the team truly back together again as well as Sasuke's permanent return to the Leaf is even more likely to happen now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post
    @miles0624

Sakura's tear was likelu a tear of joy at seeing Naruto and Sasuke doing that Amatarasu Shuriken combo against the Jubi as it could mean her own personal hope of seeing the team truly back together again as well as Sasuke's permanent return to the Leaf is even more likely to happen now.
    How is his return more likely when Sai just confirmed Sasuke has different goal in mind?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

@miles0624

sasuke still seems to be evil. he has a different motive for fighting right now that we dont know wat it is yet. so he still may not return

I forgot a chapter came out today with all the news on this site going on. Meh chapter. I only really liked seeing Gamakichi kick butt! He's come along way from that little toad who told Naruto "Give me some food or I won't play with you." It's all about Gamakichi for me. Jugo and Sai as the leftover team was quite funny. They are still comparing Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura, to Jiraiya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade. Well...at least Naruto and Sasuke got build up to this point. Seeing Orochimaru going to Tsunade to do whatever, doesn't even have me interested. Orochimaru should have stayed dead and his return just annoys me, and here I thought my cynical side was taking a rest today. Meh chapter, go Gamakichi!
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I'm not happy about Sasuke's supposed "secret plan." If he betrays the Alliance, then he will pretty much have to die. I have a feeling that he wants to become the Juubi's host instead of Madara, but I hope I'm wrong because that would make Sasuke the final villain, and Madara or Orochimaru are more deserving imo.

Seriously, Orochimaru (no matter how shrewd and cool I may think he is) can't survive the end of this serie but I also won't see who will do it. Anything looking forward to Hashirama summoning that Wood Titan again? Probably against the Juubi's ultimate form.
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

Since this is a war of fanservice, I'm sure we'll see Hashirama and Madara have another legendary battle, owning anything Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and anything the current generation can do, which will make the new generation look like second best compared to Hashirama. I mean they're doing a good job of it so far. The Gokage can't beat Madara, Naruto currently can't, it must be Hashirama. And next up, Orochimaru somehow becomes powerful enough to rival current Naruto and Sasuke, on the next thrilling chapter of Fanservice....I mean Sasuke...crap, I mean Naruto. This manga is called Naruto, as hard as that is to believe sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Since this is a war of fanservice, I'm sure we'll see Hashirama and Madara have another legendary battle, owning anything Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and anything the current generation can do, which will make the new generation look like second best compared to Hashirama. I mean they're doing a good job of it so far. The Gokage can't beat Madara, Naruto currently can't, it must be Hashirama. And next up, Orochimaru somehow becomes powerful enough to rival current Naruto and Sasuke, on the next thrilling chapter of Fanservice....I mean Sasuke...crap, I mean Naruto. This manga is called Naruto, as hard as that is to believe sometimes.
    They really should call it the Uchihas because this whole thing revolves around them.

I forgot a chapter came out today with all the news on this site going on. Meh chapter. I only really liked seeing Gamakichi kick butt! He's come along way from that little toad who told Naruto "Give me some food or I won't play with you." It's all about Gamakichi for me.
    I think you're thinking of Gamatatsu. He's the one that always asked for a snack.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

@miles0624

I think it's subjective. I mean when I saw her crying I assumed it was because she was happy that she was helping her friends. Because if I remember correctly, she was often depressed during Part 1 because she thought she was useless. I think it was around the time of the Chunin Exams, although I'm not 100% sure. Sakura has developed more since then, and I think she was just glad that she was able to back Naruto and Sasuke up.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I think you're thinking of Gamatatsu. He's the one that always asked for a snack.
    I'm pretty sure Gamakichi started the snack thing. When he was first summoned by Naruto during the Gaara fight he asked for munchies or he wouldn't play. Then when both he and Gamatatsu were summoned during the Sannin storyline, Gamakichi told him to grab some munchies and hide. Then Gamatatsu started commenting on munchies during that part. Gamatatsu hasn't appeared in ages. I think he was on the cover of volume 44 with Gamakichi.

The only thing I remember Gamakichi saying about snacks is "focus or no snacks" (paraphrased, of course).
    I, stickerstaryoshi, am now authorized to use the usertitle "We got 3D: XY!", created by user Cresselia92 and to modify it according to my desires.

Fan of the Mario and Luigi series since 2005.

This chapter was good. I love that Gamuchi is now kicking *** and taking names.

I don't see why people think Sasuke has some evil motive. It's not as if he was helping out of the goodness of his heart. He's made it clear that he's helping solely because of Itachi, which honestly fits perfectly with his regular questionable motives. Plus, if he did have evil intentions, Naruto would be able to sense them.

Anyway, I have to say I really enjoyed Aoda. It was real nice to finally have a non-fodder snake introduced, and one that wasn't outright evil. About time the summoning trio was made more even. On that note, I'm really disappointed with Sakura. I wish she had gotten her own personal summon like the boys, and I though we were through with her simply hanging back "healing". It's sad after all the previous build-up of her being their equals. And the Enton Arrow/FRS combo was as cool as expected, though didn't make much sense beyond having the two boys do something together. Good chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I'm pretty sure Gamakichi started the snack thing. When he was first summoned by Naruto during the Gaara fight he asked for munchies or he wouldn't play.
    I remember something like that. I don't have the volume in front of me though, so I can't say for sure. Anyway, I wish Gamatatsu would appear in the manga again. He appeared in some of the Shippuden fillers, but I don't think he's made his Part 2 manga debut yet unless you count volume 44's cover. And what ever happened to Fukasaku and Shima?

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I remember something like that. I don't have the volume in front of me though, so I can't say for sure. Anyway, I wish Gamatatsu would appear in the manga again. He appeared in some of the Shippuden fillers, but I don't think he's made his Part 2 manga debut yet unless you count volume 44's cover. And what ever happened to Fukasaku and Shima?
    It is a shame about Gamatatsu, I thought Naruto would be able to summon them both at the same time. Fukasaku and Shima were only needed to help Jiraiya keep his Sage Mode in check and Naruto to use his efficiently (since the Kyuubi's chakra wouldn't let him work with Naruto like with Jiraiya). Now that Jiraiya is dead and Naruto's sage mode has been outclassed by his Kyuubi cloak, they're not really necessary. They were mainly support and not real heavy attackers like the other toads anyway.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Since Konohamaru is like a Naruto junior, I suspect he'll summon Gamatatsu at some point if he ever gets screen time again. I would like to see grown up Gamatatsu side by side with Gamakichi fight together sometime.

Speaking of Konohamaru, I hate how he's essentially become a Naruto clone. He can use Naruto's sexy techniques, Shadow Clones, Rasengan and he'll probably summon toads at some point. I wish Kishi would make him distinct instead of making him Naruto 2.0. At least have him use Hiruzen's monkey staff thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Speaking of Konohamaru, I hate how he's essentially become a Naruto clone. He can use Naruto's sexy techniques, Shadow Clones, Rasengan and he'll probably summon toads at some point. I wish Kishi would make him distinct instead of making him Naruto 2.0. At least have him use Hiruzen's monkey staff thing.
    Ironic that he's become a Naruto clone, when he despised being recognized by his connection to the 3rd Hokage.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Ironic that he's become a Naruto clone, when he despised being recognized by his connection to the 3rd Hokage.
    Huh, I just noticed that. But at least it would make a bit more sense for Konohamaru to base his jutsu on Hiruzen's techniques since they're related.

Anyway, I hope the next chapter shows more of Orochimaru's dark side. He's still a villain imo and he's arrived where Tsunade and the other Kage are. If Tsunade wasn't able to heal them yet, then Orochimaru could take advantage of the situation; best case scenario for him, he'd kill them all in order to throw off the balance of power and start putting an evil scheme into motion. But he'll probably help them since Kishi's gotten too soft for his own good.

Wait, did sasuke just kill sakura???

Page 895 of 1074 FirstFirst ... 795845885891892893894895896897898899905945995 ... LastLast