Page 896 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 796846886892893894895896897898899900906946996 ... LastLast
Results 22,376 to 22,400 of 26200

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Eek, I knew it. Orochimaru's character has been ruined; he's just too soft now. I don't even care what Orochimaru said about people changing; it happens way too often in this manga and it's getting old. Still, I guess we now know what Sasuke's intentions are. It seems he wants to kill the other Bijuu to ensure that the old ninja system dies, although that seems pointless since we know that they get reincarnated even if they die. And what was with Sakura's fake smile?

I don't think Orochimaru's character has been ruined at all. The world is kinda at war and his dream is screwed if Obito covers the world in an infinite Tsukuyomi.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by waffle_x_v View Post
    Wait, did sasuke just kill sakura???
    Unless I missed a page, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Eek, I knew it. Orochimaru's character has been ruined; he's just too soft now. I don't even care what Orochimaru said about people changing; it happens way too often in this manga and it's getting old. Still, I guess we now know what Sasuke's intentions are. It seems he wants to kill the other Bijuu to ensure that the old ninja system dies, although that seems pointless since we know that they get reincarnated even if they die. And what was with Sakura's fake smile?
    Well I don't know about ruined, since he was always hard to figure out, but yeah he does seem to have changed. He seems to still enjoy chaos in the world, but seems to be fine with watching than creating chaos himself. Must be worse than hell in that Totsuka Blade thing that Itachi sealed him up into lol. Ah Sakura, seems she's still as passive as ever when it comes to Sasuke. She knows full well that she shouldn't trust him, but she will. Unless she's putting on another act, like the fake confession. I just wish she'd be more honest with herself and her feelings instead of doing all that.

On another note, I thought Karin and Suigetsu's back and forth was kind of annoying, especially when you have a nearly dead Tsunade 5 ft away from you.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

This chapter is boring

Quote Originally Posted by waffle_x_v View Post
    Wait, did sasuke just kill sakura???
    Nah, we just cut back to more fun in the alternate universe with Obito and Kakashi.

Can someone just kill Karin? Preferably with a very large rock?

Worst character in Naruto? Or worst character in Naruto?

Y/y?

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Can someone just kill Karin? Preferably with a very large rock?

Worst character in Naruto? Or worst character in Naruto?

Y/y?
    That's not true.. she has some.. redeeming qualities.. sorta..
    My Pokémon brings all the nerds to the yard
    They're like,"Hey, wanna trade cards?"
    Darn right, I wanna trade cards
    I'll trade you my Pikachu but not my Charizard

Karin and Suigetsui's arguments were so annoying I swear, Just get married and shut the hell up.

Sakura's rape smile was so disturbing and unappealing that I threw up a bit when I first saw it. Fake b****, she needs to stop hiding her feelings and let it all known like everyone else in this story does. But I'm glad Tsunsde and the Gokage are back, can't wait to see their reactions to how well the Allies are fighting together and the new Sannin; oh yeah, and Raikage A's reaction to Minato being back, that'll be funny.

I think I saw some Naruto VS Sasuke's setup when read this. It seems like in order to create a new world, Sasuke has to get rid of all problems of the original, which are basically the Tailed Beast. Sasuke doesn't trust the Tailed Beast and wants them dead because they're the cause of everything that has happened, including the war. Naruto calls bull**** and says the Beasts aren't mindless robots anymore and were only causing destruction because they were forced to because of everyone trying to control them. So basically, Naruto wants to save the Tailed Beasts while Sasuke wants them burnt to a crisp.

But does he not remember that Kurama who has changed considerablly an is helping him out, is inside Naruto? So in order to make his plan a reality, he'll have to kill Naruto and Kurama.

And man oh man did that last panel scare the crap out of me. I literally said "WTF" when I saw it cause I didn't know what just happened. But now I know: Kakashi and Obito....one of then are about to be screwed.

Kishi needs to stop with all this naruto loves sakura crap since its obvious she only wants sasuke. who then wants naruto

While I doubt Kakashi will die from that, it just seems really out of place for the last panel to suddenly show him losing. the healing took too many pages IMO.

The latest chapter of Sasuke was rather boring. Orochimaru playing the good guy, Tsunade refusing to die already and pass on her torch to whoever, Karin and Suigetsu just were not funny this chapter, and all and all I was yawning. I give props to Jirayia for going out with a bang and staying dead. Orochimaru should have stayed dead and Tsunade is just delaying her fate. It's not that I hate her and want her dead, it's just the Sannin time is over, and Sakura (despite the lack of build up) is on the road to replacing her, do it already, you're already shoving it in our faces. I have no idea what Orochimaru could be planning, I do not see him simply being a good guy from this point on, it's just hard to believe but I guess we'll see. If he's not a villain anymore then why bring him back?

The thing with Sasuke wanting to burn the Tailed Beast, I suppose this could lead to a Naruto vs Sasuke fight, I want to see Gamakichi cut Sasuke's snake in half if they do fight XD that's the only good thing I found about this chapter, otherwise boring. Couldn't care less about Sakura and Sai's opinion on Sasuke to be honest. At this point it's just not important whether Sakura loves Sasuke or not anymore and I stopped caring. Unless Sakura is going to fight Sasuke at some point, I do not care. Though it would be amusing if they actually made Sakura equal with him. Overall boring as crap chapter. I'm actually looking forward to seeing what happens with Kakashi and Obito. I suppose they'll be in the next thrilling chapter of Sasuke... I mean Naruto.
    Last edited by Platinum fan.; 19th June 2013 at 4:43 PM.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I got to say, I enjoyed the scenes with Orochimaru and co. They're honestly the only redeeming thing about this chapter. Naruto suddenly deciding he wants to save the other Bijuus, even though there was no indication of such beforehand or implication that such a thing was possible, was a little annoying. Don't care about the return of the Gokages.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    I got to say, I enjoyed the scenes with Orochimaru and co. They're honestly the only redeeming thing about this chapter. Naruto suddenly deciding he wants to save the other Bijuus, even though there was no indication of such beforehand or implication that such a thing was possible, was a little annoying. Don't care about the return of the Gokages.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Naruto bond with one of the Bijuus before bonding with his own? Wasn't in Son Goku who took a liking to him? If so then it would make sense for Naruto to want to save them.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I really wish Tsunade would have died.. it seems like that entire fight with Madara was pretty much pointless now. Also I'm not buying Orochimaru's nice guy act I feel like he is going to stab everyone in the back any second now.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Naruto bond with one of the Bijuus before bonding with his own? Wasn't in Son Goku who took a liking to him? If so then it would make sense for Naruto to want to save them.
    Naruto bonded with them, but made no show of wanting to "rescue" them before now. At least twice he attempted to destroy the Juubi previously, so so him complaining at Sasuke makes no sense.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Kishi needs to stop with all this naruto loves sakura crap since its obvious she only wants sasuke. who then wants naruto

While I doubt Kakashi will die from that, it just seems really out of place for the last panel to suddenly show him losing. the healing took too many pages IMO.
    I saw Kakashi and Obito on equal footing, considering they've both pierced each other.
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

Tsunade lived hello? I'm not surprised that the other Kage are still in tack, but she was in half.
    I'm guess I'm with Sai on this, I can't trust Sasuke.
    And Orochimaru isn't safe either. -_-
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Iota View Post
    I saw Kakashi and Obito on equal footing, considering they've both pierced each other.
    That's what I think too, seems more like they'll both kill each other in the end. Guess we'll see what happens next.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

I think this chapter was boring at first, but then I though about team 7 new drama that came up with this chapter. We don't know if we can trust Sasuke. How Sasuke want to burn the Jubii down is something that Danzo would do. Sakura knows something that we don't and I want to know what that is. Naruto should know if Sasuke goes rouge on them, he will stop him.

Karin's getting more annoying by the chapter, and so is Suigetsu, which is weird since he used to be one of my favorite characters. Anyway, I'm glad Tsunade's alive and that she finished healing the other Kage although again, Orochimaru's change of personality is too sudden and I'm surprised that Tsunade didn't question him further. And the Jiraiya mention was kind of sad since he's the only Sannin who's permanently dead.

Eh, go figure that Tsunade lived :/ And that ending was pretty ominous. The opening was pretty bland though

I just love how Sai, despite being a pretty emotionless guy, can somehow know the feelings of everyone else.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I might have missed something in the past, but how does Orochimaru know that Jiraiya had died?
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    I might have missed something in the past, but how does Orochimaru know that Jiraiya had died?
    Maybe Sasuke told him, or he just knew because plot.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Maybe Sasuke told him, or he just knew because plot.
    I doubt Sasuke knew..he didn't even have any interaction with Nagato and I don't think Obito ever told him Orochimaru probably knew because he's Orochimaru.

Didn't they mention he could see what was going on inside the person his chakra was stored? I can't remember if I'm making that up or not, but if it was true, he could have learned of it multiple times.
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

Well, seeing as he was revived with the Chakra from Anko and Kabuto, I'd assume he knew because his Chakra was present in people who knew. Kind of like how Minato knew what was happening with Naruto when he saw him.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Page 896 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 796846886892893894895896897898899900906946996 ... LastLast