Page 897 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 797847887893894895896897898899900901907947997 ... LastLast
Results 22,401 to 22,425 of 27174

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

I really hope this is the end of Obito. Not because I don't like him, but because the story keeps dragging on and if Obito dies, Madara won't be able to become the Juubi's jinchuuriki. Hopefully Naruto and Sasuke will put their differences aside and destroy that thing, leaving Madara as the final villain.

Obito's been lackluster because he's overshadowed by Madara. It's disappointing really. I hope the war arc ends by the end of this year. Madara and Orochimaru both need to go back to their graves and stay there, Naruto and Sasuke need to have their big finale fight, and we are done, unless they want to try and pull off a part 3 of the series.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    I think this chapter was boring at first, but then I though about team 7 new drama that came up with this chapter. We don't know if we can trust Sasuke. How Sasuke want to burn the Jubii down is something that Danzo would do. Sakura knows something that we don't and I want to know what that is. Naruto should know if Sasuke goes rouge on them, he will stop him.
    Not really. Danzo only did things that helped himself, eliminating the Bijuus would help everyone. Even Kushina attempted to eliminate the Kyuubi, and was only stopped by Minato because it would have messed up the balance between them and he foresaw it's power being needed against Obito. Point s, it's an reasonable idea to take the Bijuus off the playing field.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Obito's been lackluster because he's overshadowed by Madara.
    Personally, I feel that Kishi hyped him too much. I mean once he got the Rinnegan it seemed like he would be unstoppable, but he didn't really use it; he relied on his intangibility while he was fighting Naruto, Kakashi and Guy, and it just seems like a waste of potential.

And seriously, is Kishi ever going to show us what Tsunade really looks like? I'm tired of only getting small glimpses of her older appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Personally, I feel that Kishi hyped him too much. I mean once he got the Rinnegan it seemed like he would be unstoppable, but he didn't really use it; he relied on his intangibility while he was fighting Naruto, Kakashi and Guy, and it just seems like a waste of potential.

And seriously, is Kishi ever going to show us what Tsunade really looks like? I'm tired of only getting small glimpses of her older appearance.
    Kishi will show us Tsunade's true form around the same time that a.) Tsunade dies and isn't saved by some schmucks, or b.) Kakashi reveals what his full face looks like under his mask. Whichever comes first.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post

Yeah, giving him Rinnegan feels pointless, Madara already had it himself. Tobi lost most of his steam when he turned out to be Obito, though many had guessed that for years.

As for Tsunade, judging from how old her appearance is she looks older then Jiraiya, but maybe that has to do with her jutsu's shortening her life span so maybe she ages quicker? Whatever the case is, we'll probably see her old as dirt form when she's about to die and considering she's been on deaths doorstep twice and come back I would not expect to see it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Yeah, giving him Rinnegan feels pointless, Madara already had it himself. Tobi lost most of his steam when he turned out to be Obito, though many had guessed that for years.

As for Tsunade, judging from how old her appearance is she looks older then Jiraiya, but maybe that has to do with her jutsu's shortening her life span so maybe she ages quicker? Whatever the case is, we'll probably see her old as dirt form when she's about to die and considering she's been on deaths doorstep twice and come back I would not expect to see it soon.
    I agree he didn't need the Rinnegan, which means essentially Konan died for nothing. Although the reason he took Nagato's Rinnegan was so he could revive Madara with the Rinne Tensei, but Kabuto beat him to it and revived him with the Edo Tensei. I do agree that Tobi was a much more ominous and threatening figure than Obito though and that he probably would have been better off if his identity hadn't been revealed.

That's exactly the case. There's a finite number of cells in the body and since the Mitotic Regeneration rapidly heals and repairs her cells much faster than normally possible the side effect is shortening her lifespan, and thus why her "true" form now looks older than Jiraiya and probably the Third Hokage and elders too by now. The same has been alluded to by Kakashi about Naruto's rapid regeneration because of the Kyuubi.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

I forgot the chapter came out. I liked it, anyway...

I'm kind of happy to see that Team 7 isn't happy after all. I like that Sasuke wants to do things totally different and I can kind of agree with his intentions to kill the Tailed Beasts. I'm also liking Sai reading Sakura like a book now. Fortunately Sakura isn't as shameless as Karin.

I'm absolutely miffed as to why Kishi wants Tsunade alive. It was a perfect opportunity to kill her off, or even have her killed by Orochimaru only to be reincarnated. I guess Orochimaru has changed big time. I doubt the Kages will be relevant anymore though.

Also hoping the entirety of Obito vs Kakashi wasn't off-panel.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

A relatively enjoyable chapter for me. I'm glad we're seeing other people's reactions to Sasuke's defection still. Kakashi knows he should have been killed already.
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

I guess this is truly the end of Obito now. It seems really cruel that he'll be forced to use the Rinne Tensei and give up his own life, but kind of expected since it's necessary for Madara to become the Juubi's jinchuuriki. At least the plot is moving, although the conclusion of Kakashi's fight with Obito was less than spectacular in my opinion.

Wow I didn't think Obito would go down like that I almost feel kind of bad for him he has already been through so much and now this happens.

Ding Dong, the b1ch is dead.

Poor Obito. Doomed from the moment he met Madara. Better to go out this way than under a boulder though I guess.
    My Pokémon brings all the nerds to the yard
    They're like,"Hey, wanna trade cards?"
    Darn right, I wanna trade cards
    I'll trade you my Pikachu but not my Charizard

Quote Originally Posted by Marco The Phoenix View Post
    Poor Obito. Doomed from the moment he met Madara. Better to go out this way than under a boulder though I guess.
    i agree it a sad way to go, it give you life for another but not by choice but by force. that been said siding with Madara was a death sentence if he knew it or not this moon eye plan some how i doubt that is Madara true intention, or at least what he plans to do wiht it.

Obito could get out of this by taking his own life but i don't think we will be seeing this happen

That puts an end to another round of Kakashi dies speculation.

So that is the end of Obito.. Did not expect it to go this fast.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I really hope Obito dies another way than by Rinne Tensei. He has been so underwhelming the whole War arc and I think that the man who was Tobi deserves a more worthy ending. Hopefully he will take his own life or Kakashi comes after him and finishes him before the justu is complete. However I guess Madara needs to have the ten-tails for him to stand up to both Naruto and the 4 Hokages( especially Hashirama).
    I also lack the continuity of Rinne Tensei's drawbacks. Nagato could possibly die because he was already low on chakra and used it on a large amount of people. Obito was guaranteed to die from it, even before he had used much chakra, and that from only reviving one person.

More Kages please. More Orochimaru please. Less Karin & suigetsu please.

Well, that happened quickly. It's actually kind of disappointing that most of it was off-panel.

I'm not sure what Obito expected from Madara. Did he expect him to heal him? He's obviously dying, so it's an opportune time for Madara to sacrifice him. Forcing him is where the cold-blooded is coming from, I guess. I've seen some speculation that Obito's going to revive Rin instead, but I doubt it. Madara has to become mortal to be defeated at this point.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Obito dies, Madara becomes an Aizen clone and the world is f*** good night.
    Let's see how long it takes for Kakashi to get out of that universe.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Obito dies, Madara becomes an Aizen clone and the world is f*** good night.
    Let's see how long it takes for Kakashi to get out of that universe.
    No one compares to Aizen.. He knew this would happen before kishi was even born to write it..

Oh Obito, what on earth did you come back for? Honestly at this point I think Tobi would have been better off really being the real Madara in weakened form. All this did was ruin the name of the only Uchiha without some backstabbing story strapped onto him, not anymore. This weeks chapter of Sasuke wasn't bad though. I'm glad Kakashi got some panel time to defeat a enemy, even if he's currently in Obito's weird zone space thing. If Obito dies next chapter I'm not sure what to expect. Poor Rin, for some reason I feel she's the real victim here. Her memory being used to fuel this unneeded war on Obito's part. I guess we'll see a even more powerful Madara soon or something. How on earth can any villain top the cheapness of Madara? Maybe we'll find out in the next thrilling chapter of Sasuke.

Bye, Obito, you were a crappy villain, so bye-bye.

Oh look, Madara's coming back to life. More Uchiha nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Bye, Obito, you were a crappy villain, so bye-bye.

Oh look, Madara's coming back to life. More Uchiha nonsense.
    What's that, you want sasuke to obtain rinnegan now just cause? Well that's nonsense.

Obito isn't dead yet, I hate the hell out of his character as of yet but hell he survived everything, he's not just gonna let Madara make him his *****.

That last vision of Rin was sad ill give you guys that, but really, he's strived all his life just to see her face again, and I don't think he'll die before he sees Rin again. And that look Naruto and Minato had made me think they'll help him stop Madara. Obito becoming an anti-hero would be enjoyable just as long as he dies after the war is over.

Page 897 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 797847887893894895896897898899900901907947997 ... LastLast