Page 898 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 798848888894895896897898899900901902908948998 ... LastLast
Results 22,426 to 22,450 of 25630

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I'm not sure what Obito expected from Madara. Did he expect him to heal him? He's obviously dying, so it's an opportune time for Madara to sacrifice him. Forcing him is where the cold-blooded is coming from, I guess. I've seen some speculation that Obito's going to revive Rin instead, but I doubt it. Madara has to become mortal to be defeated at this point.
    I might be reading too much into this...but Obito told Kakashi before he left that "You may have won this battle, but you will not win the war"... I feel that implies he knew what would happen to him when he left the Kamui world. Know Madara would truly be revived and such
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I'm pretty sure Obito returned to the battlefield because he was planning on becoming the Juubi's host himself. I mean the fact that Madara had to resort to drastic measures to get Obito to use the Rinne Tensei sort of confirms that he knew Obito had no intention of reviving him with said jutsu.

Bah, Obito can die next chapter and I wouldn't care. He's lost all his bite since he became "Obito" He should have just been the real Madara from the start. Anyway I say just finish him off. He doesn't even feel like a threat anymore. All that buildup for this villain and this is how he turns out? Lame.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Yeah, it's kind of a flop for Obito's character. He lost his "threat" status after he launched the War at the Kage Summit. It seems like he's just being used to make Madara an even bigger final villain.

I think it's a cool twist that Madara can control Zetsu, since Obito's White side is apparently turning to a Black Zetsu.

Honestly didn't care much for the fight between Kakashi and Obito, though I shouldn't have expected much. Anyway, glad Madara's finally getting off his ass and doing something. It was pretty cold the way he began to take Obito over with his will, similar to the way Obito originally lost control after seeing Rin die. It's about time we got on with things. Alright chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Yeah, it's kind of a flop for Obito's character. He lost his "threat" status after he launched the War at the Kage Summit. It seems like he's just being used to make Madara an even bigger final villain.

I think it's a cool twist that Madara can control Zetsu, since Obito's White side is apparently turning to a Black Zetsu.
    They go through the trouble of giving him Rinnegan, killing Konan, and getting a much more threatening looking mask and he turns out to be mediocre? Madara has stolen the show as final villain. At this point what on earth could top Madara?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Obito dies, Madara becomes an Aizen clone and the world is f*** good night.
    Let's see how long it takes for Kakashi to get out of that universe.
    Madara was already an Aizen clone imo. He was overpowered from the start with his "making meteors fall from the sky" jutsu and his immortality made him impossible to defeat. He'll become a lot more broken when he becomes the Juubi's host - if that's even possible. I swear Kishi has written himself into a corner where Madara is involved.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Obito dies, Madara becomes an Aizen clone and the world is f*** good night.
    Let's see how long it takes for Kakashi to get out of that universe.
    Nah man Madara wishes he was an Aizen clone if anything he reminds me of Yhwach

But Madara isn't really broken he was actually defeated in the past by Hashirama and he is about to be defeated again.
    Last edited by JD; 27th June 2013 at 6:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Nah man Madara wishes he was an Aizen clone if anything he reminds me of Yhwach

But Madara isn't really broken he was actually defeated in the past by Hashirama and he is about to be defeated again.
    I'm actually hoping Madara defeats Hashirama this time around. Why? To make the battle outcome different. Madara is stronger now then he was back then or something like that. I forgot how Madara became so uber broken, but let him beat Hashirama then have Naruto and friends be the ones to destroy Madara, then they can finally say their generation has surpassed the old one and give all the dead Hokages the middle finger. Bonus points if they destroy Orochimaru along with Madara.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Yeah he was defeated, but the key phrase is in the past. Right now he's invincible with an indestructible body and unlimited chakra. And just wait until he absorbs the Juubi and becomes it jinchuuriki. He's gonna become completely broken and even more glorified than before.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Yeah he was defeated, but the key phrase is in the past. Right now he's invincible with an indestructible body and unlimited chakra. And just wait until he absorbs the Juubi and becomes it jinchuuriki. He's gonna become completely broken and even more glorified than before.
    I agree with you. I like Madara but he is too haxed. I think that him letting the alliance almost beat the Juubi is also pretty dumb, I know he wants to face Hashirama but he should have just challenged him head on instead of giving the good guys a chance to foil the plan that he wasted his entire life on. Also killing off Obito like that will be a real waste of time.
    Last edited by J Ken; 29th June 2013 at 5:57 AM.

Kinda random, but I there are certain characters I wonder if they are still alive or not, and what fate will happen to them. I'm mainly thinking of Yamato, Anko, and to a lesser extent Black Zetsu. I don't know how Black Zetsu will be dealt with but I wonder if Yamato and Anko will ever make a comeback, despite the fact that neither are really needed anymore, especially poor Yamato. His job as Naruto's babysitter is no longer required.

There's going to be a gap of time between Madara being reincarnated as a human and then becoming the jinchuuriki. I'm guessing he'll be killed in that gap. I doubt he'll become the jinchuuriki. If he does, I could see the individual tailed beasts rebelling.

There's going to be a gap of time between Madara being reincarnated as a human and then becoming the jinchuuriki. I'm guessing he'll be killed in that gap. I doubt he'll become the jinchuuriki. If he does, I could see the individual tailed beasts rebelling.
    A living Madara would still have access to his prefect Susanoo and Hungry Path's chakra absorption. So he won't have anything to fear, especially since Hashirama and the other Hokages would still be tied up holding the Juubi down til he actually takes it in himself. And if the other Bijuus could rebel, they would have done so by now. Besides, him not becoming the Juubi would be a lame waste of this arc.

The war arc kinda was a lame waste IMO

So many people got shafted only it was kinda sad. I also find the Konoha 11 being useful now to be dumb as they should have been useful the entire time. It just downgrades the war that they apparently "saved" all these new moves now when they could have used them to end the war faster.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    The war arc kinda was a lame waste IMO

So many people got shafted only it was kinda sad. I also find the Konoha 11 being useful now to be dumb as they should have been useful the entire time. It just downgrades the war that they apparently "saved" all these new moves now when they could have used them to end the war faster.
    You never use your best move first. And seeing as at first their enemies were so many Zetsu, in the end, would it really have sped up anything?
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

I'm kinda hoping this war is over soon. The only thing left I care to see is what Orochimaru is going to do, & madara & hashi' s fight. If it happens.

With the Rinne Tensei, isn't Madara going to become mortal? If Edo Tensei Hashirama goes through the rule of immortality as other Edo Tensei subjects, then when might beat Madara once again. Or am I missing something?
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    With the Rinne Tensei, isn't Madara going to become mortal? If Edo Tensei Hashirama goes through the rule of immortality as other Edo Tensei subjects, then when might beat Madara once again. Or am I missing something?
    Sure Madara would become mortal again, but the others would only have a small window of opportunity in which to beat him since once he absorbs the Juubi, he'll be invincible again and he'll complete his Eye of the Moon plan. The Allied Shinobi Forces would have to stop Madara before he can become the jinchuuriki, which would still be pretty difficult.

I thought Madara was invincible right now. Other then Jinchuuriki junk what can't he do? If he does become a Jinchuuriki, I wonder if he'll have the Jinchuuriki struggle of fighting over chakra and taking over the body stuff that Naruto went through or will Madara be so uber that he can just control the Jinchuuriki once it's inside his body.

The awkward moment is when Madara absorbs the Juubi and get's completely overwhelmed by it.

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking. Perhaps a foreshadow of his own downfall? Personally, I'm tired of how godly-like he's being portrayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    You never use your best move first. And seeing as at first their enemies were so many Zetsu, in the end, would it really have sped up anything?
    Doesn't really work. The Alliance had no idea that they would end up facing the Edo Summons or the Juubi. They only knew about the last few Akatsuki members and Zetsu clones. So it doesn't really make sense that they were holding back in strength.

Sure Madara would become mortal again, but the others would only have a small window of opportunity in which to beat him since once he absorbs the Juubi, he'll be invincible again and he'll complete his Eye of the Moon plan. The Allied Shinobi Forces would have to stop Madara before he can become the jinchuuriki, which would still be pretty difficult.
    Even mortal, Madara is basically invincible between Susanoo and chakra absorption.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    The awkward moment is when Madara absorbs the Juubi and get's completely overwhelmed by it.
    That's unlikely. Madara probably won't lose control until after he has been beaten by Naruto and Sasuke, otherwise there would be no point in even allowing Madara to take it in.

I'd actually love to see Madara lose control of the Juubi the minute he absorbs it. The old Uchiha bites off more then he can chew and then Naruto can taunt him about how it's not so easy dealing with a monster with chakra inside you. Oh I would love that to happen

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I'd actually love to see Madara lose control of the Juubi the minute he absorbs it. The old Uchiha bites off more then he can chew and then Naruto can taunt him about how it's not so easy dealing with a monster with chakra inside you. Oh I would love that to happen
    I'd love for that to happen, but Madara seems evil and strong enough to handle the Juubi imo.

Anyway, I heard some people on another forum talking about the possibility of Obito reviving Rin or the dead Allied Shinobi Forces ninja using Rinne Tensei instead of reviving Madara. That would be the ultimate troll lol. I wonder if that's what Kishi is planning.

Page 898 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 798848888894895896897898899900901902908948998 ... LastLast