Page 900 of 1074 FirstFirst ... 8008508908968978988999009019029039049109501000 ... LastLast
Results 22,476 to 22,500 of 26841

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Yeah, but now he won't be able to complete his Eye of the Moon plan. Madara's indifference is unnerving. It makes me think that he has some other plan up his sleeve.
    I understand what you mean. Maybe his plan is too merge himself with Obito/Juubi. With his will being part of Obito it doesn't sound like a stretch. Plus with that we can finish off all 3 threats at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco The Phoenix View Post
    I'm not surprised with what kishi writes anymore. I didn't say I saw it coming, I said I wasn't surprised as in, when I saw it I wasn't surprised. Obviously you don't have to like my opinion though. & still I say, he's lame, I know a few others that agree.
    Obito simply being the masked man is lame. Obito going from 1 arm dude with a hole in his spine casting a sealing jutsu, and then becoming essentially the strongest on the planet, is cool. They don't have to be related ya know? I for one still think obito being the fake madara was the stupidest decision made in the manga, but that doesn't mean it can't get better. And judging from 99% of the thread, I think most agree.
    ----------------------------------

Truthfully I want the war arc over as soon as possible so we can get into the aftermath of what happens next. What happens with the Gokage after all this? Do they stay allies after uniting? What will Sasuke's future be after the war? Will he rejoin Team Seven full time? Will he and Naruto become true rivals to get the Hokage crown? Will that lead up to a part 3? And if so who would be a villain to top Madara and please do not let it be Orochimaru. I still want him to just die off panel and pretend his revival never happened. Not a fan of characters coming back from the dead, when they have nothing left to give.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Will that lead up to a part 3?
    Considering how much the second half of this arc has rushed EVERYTHING, I'm somehow doubting kishimoto will start a part 3 and dig a deeper hole for himself.
    ----------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Not a fan of characters coming back from the dead, when they have nothing left to give.
    Someone shoulda told Toriyama that. Besides, Orochimaru has a lot to give. He's researched just about everything in the world and if it wasn't for him, this war would have went south a lot faster for the Alliance. Orochimaru doesn't need to be a villain to give anything to the manga.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Someone shoulda told Toriyama that. Besides, Orochimaru has a lot to give. He's researched just about everything in the world and if it wasn't for him, this war would have went south a lot faster for the Alliance. Orochimaru doesn't need to be a villain to give anything to the manga.
    Orochimaru was a natural villain. You mean to tell me after failing to get Sasuke's body and then coming back to life and then getting his arms back he's just going to be a good guy? Really? Why give Orochimaru his arms back if he's not going to be a villain? Why bring him back if he's not plotting some kind of scheme? We don't really know what Orochimaru's objective is, he just said he didn't want to be part of Madara's war.

As for him reviving the Hokages, well so far it hasn't done that much. Madara and Obito are both still alive with their Juubi and with Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura as the new Sannin, they'll probably end of saving the day themselves to cement their legacy as Sannin. Not to mention all the points taken in part 1 to make sure the Hokages and Orochimaru's arms could not be revived was just thrown out the window when Orochimaru was brought back. Seriously are they really going to have Orochimaru be the final villain of Naruto? And if not, then what he's going to be a neutral party? Why not just keep him dead and let the Alliance fight their own battles?

I'm just glad that Obito didn't revive all the deceased Allied ninja. That would've been a bad move on Kishi's part given how infamous he's become for messing around with the concept of death. Also, as someone already pointed out, why did Naruto stay quiet about Obito's plan to become the Juubi's jinchuuriki? I mean he could've at least done something about it.

New chapter tonight or tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    New chapter tonight or tomorrow.
    Mind if I ask the source of that?

Edit:nvm
    Last edited by pwnswitchclik; 9th July 2013 at 2:28 AM.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

It seems Obito has lost his memory, or something like that since he didn't seem to recognize his own name. The Juubi probably took over completely. And oh look, Madara has a trump card. Why am I not surprised? My only real complaint about this new chapter is that Hashirama and Tobirama being cut in half isn't very dramatic since they're immortal anyway.

Obito just killed two of the immortal kages with a great bear hug

Unless they're still alive and the last page was just a troll like the one from two weeks ago.

Edit: It was Just wood clones lol
    Last edited by nuzamaki90; 9th July 2013 at 8:42 AM.

Jeez I wonder how the ninja alliance is going to get out of this one.. it would appear that Obito is stronger than Hashirama. But Obito has redeemed himself in my eyes he looks final villain material now.
    Last edited by JD; 9th July 2013 at 9:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    he looks final villain material now.
    I would have said the same thing last week when all signs pointed to that, but not now that it's been revealed that Madara has a trump card for just such an occasion. I'm 99.9% certain that he's set to become the final villain after that revelation.

My God, how long is this final battle going to take?

It's been how long since Tobi's not-reveal was? Over 30 chapters ago? Wow.

This feels like the aizen butterfly thing all over again.

Boring. I found this chapter of Sasuke boring. All it did was tell us Obito is stronger then Hashirama. That is sooooo scary. Since Obito is not calling himself Obito I guess it's safe to say that's the Juubi talking or something, or maybe he's evolved beyond the need of a name now. Either way I was bored. When is this going to end? There's so much cheap factor going on that it makes this fight not enjoyable as it should be. So overall a boring chapter for me. When Sakura asked Hinata to explain what happened I wanted Hinata to say "But you didn't say please" I don't know why I want such a random thing, but I need some comedy in this lackluster war fight.

Is it me or did Obito used one of the Six Path modes to strip the 1st and the 2nd of their souls?!!

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Gamakichi must be really wishing he stayed home this day.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

It looks like Obito's just going to rampage around instead of actually casting the Infinite Tsukuyomi. I'm sure Madara will be the one to activate it once he uses his trump card which will conveniently turn the tide in his favor. I was really getting my hopes up for Obito, but this chapter set the story back some more imo.

Madara's Trump Card? I'm betting it's something related to Rin, I have no arguments to substantiate this, it's just a bet.

Here's my question. Where the heck is the rest of the alliance? This war might as well be against the leaf village because nobody else is even doing anything.
    3DS FC: 2637-9986-5257 (Alpha Sapphire)
    IGN: Kirito

So I guess Naruto has to pull more power out of his ***? Seriously, this power scale thing is getting ridiculously close to DBZ, minus no Planet Busting
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Obito is unbeatable. The fact that Hashirama and Tobirama are immortal isn't the important part. It's that he tore them both apart in a blink of the eye. The only thing that could stop him is himself (since he's clearly not in control) or Madara's genjutsu.

I'm glad Madara's not sitting around anymore, but if course there's another secret plan B. How can a trump card have a trump card?

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Action A: Madara sets the plan in motion casting the moon eye plan. And either Sasuke or Sakura are one of the ones to break it. Sasuke because he can come up with some type of Sharigan counter. Sakura because since the beginning she has been stated to be excellent at using Genjustu, but has never been shown to use it. (Or Kurenai if she dropped the baby somewhere.)

Action B: Madara's second plan fails and he is destroyed by obito (the only way he could possibly be destroyed at this point.) Then somehow, the Konoha 11 (Plus maybe the Kages and some other random ninja) use the power of Friendship and combined Justus to defeat Obito. Oh, and in this scenario Temari and Sakura die.

After all of this, we learn that Sasuke has found a way to permanently destroy the the tailed beast. He turns the kages on the alliance then kills Killer Bee. After that, Naruto and Sasuke begin to have the final fight. Before Sasuke deals a decisive blow, Kakashi blocks it. With Tsunade with the kages busy and Sakura dead, he dies. Then Naruto defeats and kills sasuke leaving just him and Sai the last members of his team.

Somewhere, Tsunade dies making Naruto Hokage. We find Yamato but he dies too. Then, out of nowhere, Anko and Ikibi come back to do the Chunnin exams for Konohamura et al.

If it happens in any form like this I called it.

That is highly unlikely. Anyways, as for Obito, Madara is probably gonna stop him. However, it will be the hardest opponent he's ever faced, since I think Yamato/one of the hokages stated that he's focused his attacks more and can attack with strategy rather than randomly shoot out attacks. Overall the chapter was mediocre at best, and extremely short, providing only a small amount of new information. On a side note, did anyone else think that the fact that Minato had sealed the Yin chakra of Kurama inside him before he died, so he got to use the tailed beast mode as well?

Page 900 of 1074 FirstFirst ... 8008508908968978988999009019029039049109501000 ... LastLast