Page 901 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 8018518918978988999009019029039049059119511001 ... LastLast
Results 22,501 to 22,525 of 27165

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    My God, how long is this final battle going to take?

It's been how long since Tobi's not-reveal was? Over 30 chapters ago? Wow.
    You think that's bad, it's been over 70 chapters since Naruto began fighting Obito...

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    Is it me or did Obito used one of the Six Path modes to strip the 1st and the 2nd of their souls?!!
    Nah, it seems like he merely stuck clones, given that Hashirama appeared wooden.

Anyway, quite glad Obito seems to have lost himself in the Juubi's consciousness, means no more mopy flashbacks. As expected, Obito had no trouble controlling the Juubi's power and apparently made better use of it's power then it did. Nice of Naruto to finally explain things after its too late. Anyway, Hashirama admitting that Obito is stronger was interesting, though it seems Madara has something up his sleeves to possibly change that. Pretty alright chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Wait, Hashirama was a clone? Didnt look like it.

And what the hell is/CAN Madara gonna do to the "most powerful shinobi in the world" lol
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Lol "This isn't even his final form"
    But good lord how long does this war intend to drag itself out?
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Well considering this could be the climax of the Naruto series, it's no surprising it's long, it's just not very good either. I mean all that's left after the war would be a possible Sasuke battle depending on where he goes from there and what happens next with Orochimaru.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    I though I heard it would end in 2013. That means at most 26 chapters? It has been pretty long.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    The war probably won't end until next year at the earliest imo. This is the climax of the manga from the look of it, but Kishi probably wants to milk the series for all it's worth.

Anyway, I don't think there's any special meaning to why Obito attacked Hashirama and Tobirama. I think Kishi just wanted to show how fast he's become/build suspense.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    It seems Obito has lost his memory, or something like that since he didn't seem to recognize his own name. The Juubi probably took over completely. And oh look, Madara has a trump card. Why am I not surprised? My only real complaint about this new chapter is that Hashirama and Tobirama being cut in half isn't very dramatic since they're immortal anyway.
    I don't think it was meant to be dramatic in a sense that they will die, coz that obvs isn't happening. It was more to say that Obito could do all of that in one punch. Also as for milking the story, it is kinda his story to tell in the first place he can do what he wants with it
    CASUAL REMINDER: I'm Back. Not that anyone cares.

I'd be surprised if Naruto was not over by 2015. There's hardly anything left unless they go through with a part 3 and do another time skip. I just want the war arc over already. It has been a long and very bad story arc. It's had good moments but the bad are more then the good.

The War arc is probably the last major arc besides the epilogue, so enjoy it while it lasts.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I've been trying to enjoy it. But most of it hasn't been enjoyable for me personally. Still it hasn't all been bad. There have been moments of good in this war arc. It's funny, when it was announced the nations would go to war, I thought this was going to be a outstanding arc.

The war probably won't end until next year at the earliest imo. This is the climax of the manga from the look of it, but Kishi probably wants to milk the series for all it's worth.
    I think it's kind of the opposite. To me, it seems like he wants to rush and finish it, but shonen jump/his editor wants him to continue it. I'd say it's a safe bet considering the "devastating revalation, then rush to fill in all the resounding plotholes" set-up that's been going on the entire freaking war. Namely having 500+ chapters into the kyuubi and sasuke's characters just to say f' it and make them good guys in the course of 3 chapters.
    ----------------------------------

I honestly think its about time Madara and Hashirama were surpassed by someone of the current era. Despite how they go on and say that the past is surpassed by the present not many people have actually proved this statement.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    I honestly think its about time Madara and Hashirama were surpassed by someone of the current era. Despite how they go on and say that the past is surpassed by the present not many people have actually proved this statement.
    Granted Naruto has essentially fought the entire war himself, that's pretty impressive alone. I'd say he's definitely surpassed his dad, the second, and the third. To be honest, I'd say when he doesn't have to give chakra to 10,000 allies, that naruto is the strongest ever. It just kind of depends on how much more haxed kishimoto makes Madara(as it seems Hashirama has "peaked" after admitting defeat to obito)
    ----------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    Granted Naruto has essentially fought the entire war himself, that's pretty impressive alone. I'd say he's definitely surpassed his dad, the second, and the third. To be honest, I'd say when he doesn't have to give chakra to 10,000 allies, that naruto is the strongest ever. It just kind of depends on how much more haxed kishimoto makes Madara(as it seems Hashirama has "peaked" after admitting defeat to obito)
    The scary thing is that even know no one compares to the Sage of the Six Paths aside from Obito now.

But my biggest pet-peeve is how hard Kishi is trying to push Team 7 to looking like the New Sannin. In all honesty the Sannin are themselves and Team 7 should be themselves as well. At this point Naruto has grown past using toads, Sasuke is just random and Sakura well she is a mini Tsunde sadly.

Well it was kinda a given that Team 7 were going to be the new Sannin. I knew this way back in part 1 when Sasuke left with Orochimaru, Naruto left with Jiraiya, and Sakura started training under Tsunade.

But yeah, Naruto doesn't use his toad summons that much since he can control Kyuubi now, and Sasuke has never really been Orochimaru style besides his clothes and snake summons. He's a mixture of Itachi and Kakashi more then Orochimaru. Sakura is the only one who feels like a down right copy of her Sannin, poor child.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Well it was kinda a given that Team 7 were going to be the new Sannin. I knew this way back in part 1 when Sasuke left with Orochimaru, Naruto left with Jiraiya, and Sakura started training under Tsunade.

But yeah, Naruto doesn't use his toad summons that much since he can control Kyuubi now, and Sasuke has never really been Orochimaru style besides his clothes and snake summons. He's a mixture of Itachi and Kakashi more then Orochimaru. Sakura is the only one who feels like a down right copy of her Sannin, poor child.
    I know that it was hinted but Naruto and Sasuke have gotten other parts of their character that sets them apart from being like Jiraiya and Orochimaru (Kurama and the Sharingan) and in Part II they mostly show that Naruto is more like his parents while Sasuke is more like Kakashi and Itachi like you said then they are to those two. With Sakura she was revealed to have a genjustu affinity but any genjutsu at this point pales in comparison to Sharingan Genjustu but I would have preferred they didn't just turn her into a Tsunade 2.0 considering she has more potential then that.

I know that it was hinted but Naruto and Sasuke have gotten other parts of their character that sets them apart from being like Jiraiya and Orochimaru (Kurama and the Sharingan) and in Part II they mostly show that Naruto is more like his parents while Sasuke is more like Kakashi and Itachi like you said then they are to those two. With Sakura she was revealed to have a genjustu affinity but any genjutsu at this point pales in comparison to Sharingan Genjustu but I would have preferred they didn't just turn her into a Tsunade 2.0 considering she has more potential then that.
    Yes, I agree Naruto is more like his parents Minato and Kushina. And Sakura as a Genjustu's style fighter would have been really cool, especially since as it's been stated many times she has a knack for Genjustu. While I'm not that disappointed they made her modern day Tsunade junior, she doesn't have enough going for her besides this role while Naruto and Sasuke have long stepped out of the shadow's of Jiraiya and Orochimaru. And I would have enjoyed her more as a illusion Genjustu fighter then typical female healer. Her hulk smash is nice but we already have several bruisers such as Rock Lee and Choji around. And while they probably aren't as strong, Lee is at least a better hand to hand combat fighter.

Yes, I agree Naruto is more like his parents Minato and Kushina. And Sakura as a Genjustu's style fighter would have been really cool, especially since as it's been stated many times she has a knack for Genjustu. While I'm not that disappointed they made her modern day Tsunade junior, she doesn't have enough going for her besides this role while Naruto and Sasuke have long stepped out of the shadow's of Jiraiya and Orochimaru. And I would have enjoyed her more as a illusion Genjustu fighter then typical female healer. Her hulk smash is nice but we already have several bruisers such as Rock Lee and Choji around. And while they probably aren't as strong, Lee is at least a better hand to hand combat fighter.
    That's true. Sakura has the strength but she never really beat anyone of importance simply out of being poorly handled. If anything she will surpass Tsunade as soon as she obtains a skill that Tsunade doesn't have. Sasuke had the Sharingan to separate him from Orochimaru and Naruto had Kurama to separate him from Jiraiya.

That's true. Sakura has the strength but she never really beat anyone of importance simply out of being poorly handled. If anything she will surpass Tsunade as soon as she obtains a skill that Tsunade doesn't have. Sasuke had the Sharingan to separate him from Orochimaru and Naruto had Kurama to separate him from Jiraiya.
    Sakura would have to pull it out of nowhere to get a skill Tsunade doesn't have, but then again she pulled off the forehead thing out of nowhere so it wouldn't be that surprising.

Sakura would have to pull it out of nowhere to get a skill Tsunade doesn't have, but then again she pulled off the forehead thing out of nowhere so it wouldn't be that surprising.
    Maybe her Genjutsu thing can finally make a comeback? At least it would have been hinted at.

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    I think it's kind of the opposite. To me, it seems like he wants to rush and finish it, but shonen jump/his editor wants him to continue it. I'd say it's a safe bet considering the "devastating revalation, then rush to fill in all the resounding plotholes" set-up that's been going on the entire freaking war. Namely having 500+ chapters into the kyuubi and sasuke's characters just to say f' it and make them good guys in the course of 3 chapters.
    Yeah I'm not a fan of how the Kyuubi was converted into a good guy so quickly, but it was worse in Sasuke's case imo unless he has some dark ulterior motive for joining the Allied Shinobi Forces. I thought maybe he was after the Juubi himself but after seeing him trying to destroy it, I'm thinking that he just wants to end the war on his own terms.

I agree with the war dragging on way too long. I mean, it was cool at first seeing other characters in action but with Madara overshadowing Obito, the Ten Tails, and Sasuke's change no justu, I've kinda lost interest. I'm only read now simply because it'd be a waste to just stop this far in.

Can someone tell me why we used to have chapter spoilers but they apparently ceased to be? Just curious.
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    Can someone tell me why we used to have chapter spoilers but they apparently ceased to be? Just curious.
    Spoilers are still posted on other sites, but the chapters are usually released one or two hours after those are posted, so it's kind of redundant to post the spoilers.

Speaking of which, is there even a chapter this week?

Spoilers are still posted on other sites, but the chapters are usually released one or two hours after those are posted, so it's kind of redundant to post the spoilers.

Speaking of which, is there even a chapter this week?
    Yeah but I think there's supposed to be a break sometime this month or next month.

Page 901 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 8018518918978988999009019029039049059119511001 ... LastLast