Page 902 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 8028528928988999009019029039049059069129521002 ... LastLast
Results 22,526 to 22,550 of 27175

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Faibito is still the worst villian in the manga
    Now has his own juubi to control over? meh

Sasuke is still lame, and will revert to emo status soon.

So the new chapter is out (before the spoilers were even translated I might add), and I liked that new technique that Obito/the Juubi used. I know it was compared to Dust Release, but it looked like a watery, fluid version of the Third Kazekage's Iron Sand to me. Anyway, I liked that Sasuke stepped in to defend Naruto, but it seemed pointless in the end since both got attacked anyway.

Oh God, Obito. That look isn't good for you.

Still waiting for obito/juubi to do something impressive. He's/it's still Lame. Hate me all you like.

Pros: kages (always nice) madara (sorta madara, did nothing but hold up hashi) maybe not

Cons: obito (ugh, fat obito/juubi.. yeeeeeah..) Obito's/juubi's new power is very similar to Ageha Yoshina's power from the Psyren manga. It looks exactly the same and does the same thing.

2.5/5 chapter..

Overall feel of chapter?

GvtU5MF.jpg
    Last edited by Marco The Phoenix; 17th July 2013 at 8:45 AM.
    My Pokémon brings all the nerds to the yard
    They're like,"Hey, wanna trade cards?"
    Darn right, I wanna trade cards
    I'll trade you my Pikachu but not my Charizard

I agree that the chapter was hard to follow, but that's how most action chapters have been lately. Anyway, I laughed at fat Obito; he looked ridiculous but at least it showed that he really isn't in complete control of the Juubi. Seeing Hiruzen get his head blown off by Obito's technique was also funny in a strange way; the poor guy just can't catch a break.

i do like how Obito hasn't obtained full control of his new powers, it does make sence it's power would be overwelming. or is it the Juubi has taken control and is not used to it's new body

Meh Sasuke still sucks!
    Minato actually doing something is cool.
    Madara's getting on my nerves with his obsession for Hashirama.
    Obito's starting to look ridiculous, especially when he suddenly gained weight.
    Meanwhile Sakura continues to do absolutely nothing.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    Can someone tell me why we used to have chapter spoilers but they apparently ceased to be? Just curious.
    The translators are getting the raw chapters earlier, allowing them to put the actual chapters up faster and removing the need for spoilers.

Nice to see the Hokages weren't just instantly taken out of the game, and them playing up the role of Edo Tensei like Madara had previously mentioned. Sarutobi was just disappointing, and it was hilarious that Tobirama basically just ripped off Konan's trick. Minato praising Sasuke was cool, and Obito has actually grown interesting again, partly due to him no longer speaking anymore. Can't wait to see how Minato saves Sasuke and Naruto next chapter. Pretty decent.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

If this latest chapter did anything for me, it was that I want to see Naruto and Sasuke's story continue more then seeing this plot of dead guys and guys who should have stayed dead (Obito) really nothing of this chapter interest me. I confused Minato and Naruto in one panel, what with Minato just copying Naruto's design and all. Sasuke's saving of Naruto was interesting though. I at first thought this was going to be a nod to their old relationship like when Sasuke saved Naruto from Haku, but it looks like it's something entirely different. It sounds like Saskue want's to cut the past himself. Again this has me interested in Naruto and Sasuke's story much more then this crap with Obito and Hashirama vs Madara. I mean they are just two old corpses renewing a rivalry that has been dead for ages. If you want to show it, then do a prequel chapter to Naruto with the old kages. I want to see the new guard take action, not the dead Hokages. But whatever, a overall yawner of a chapter for me. I wonder how Obito will be take down however.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Lord Third finally got to throw some shurikens and gets his entire upper body blow to pieces in the process. Lol Kishimoto's an ***

Sasuke totally being shutdown by Obito in the end was very funny, now he might learn to shut his trap every once in a while. Tobirama stealing Konan's technique was cool because if you look at it, they both used it on the same person for the same reason. And Obito's little shield things looked an awful lot like black Rasengans tbh. Him going obese because of the Juubi transforming was disturbing though lol

The funniest part of the chapter was Hashirsms trying to join the action and then Madara coming in and saying he's tired of waiting and wants their date to happen now.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    So the new chapter is out (before the spoilers were even translated I might add), and I liked that new technique that Obito/the Juubi used. I know it was compared to Dust Release, but it looked like a watery, fluid version of the Third Kazekage's Iron Sand to me. Anyway, I liked that Sasuke stepped in to defend Naruto, but it seemed pointless in the end since both got attacked anyway.
    Actually it seemed pointless because Sasuke said he wasn't saving Naruto because he wanted too, he was saving him because he wants to defeat Naruto. That's what the "*I will delete the *past*" stood for. It's like Vegeta saving Goku because he wanted to be the one to end his life
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Meanwhile Sakura continues to do absolutely nothing.
    I know. Why does he hate making Sakura doing anything worthwhile. Makes me so pissed.

Truth be told, Sakura's 15 minutes of fame could be over. It would be hard to believe for her to be able to help the situation now considering how monsterous Obito and Madara are.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I never actually expected for Sakura to do anything, so I'm not surprised that she's still standing in the background while the Hokage and Naruto and Sasuke get involved. It was refreshing seeing the Hokage struggle though since they were always hyped to be the strongest ninja of their generations. I was disappointed with Tobirama's explosion jutsu since it was basically like Konan's only easier to pull of since there was practically no preparation involved. I also wonder if Obito's new jutsu is supposed to be Dark Release given its color and how Hiruzen said it was probably made out of at least four different nature transformations.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Truth be told, Sakura's 15 minutes of fame could be over. It would be hard to believe for her to be able to help the situation now considering how monsterous Obito and Madara are.
    I fully expect her to help Naruto against Sasuke, which totally got set up today
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

One thing I did like about today was how Naruto and Sasuke were put in a situation where they could die. For so long they have been shown to be invincible. Now it shows they are still Human. That was good.

Quote Originally Posted by miles0624 View Post
    One thing I did like about today was how Naruto and Sasuke were put in a situation where they could die. For so long they have been shown to be invincible. Now it shows they are still Human. That was good.
    That is a good point I suppose. At the end of the day though kishimoto wouldn't kill off the star of the show & his beloved sasuke. Everyone knows that much. If it were to happen thooooough.. hmmmm..
    My Pokémon brings all the nerds to the yard
    They're like,"Hey, wanna trade cards?"
    Darn right, I wanna trade cards
    I'll trade you my Pikachu but not my Charizard

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Actually it seemed pointless because Sasuke said he wasn't saving Naruto because he wanted too, he was saving him because he wants to defeat Naruto. That's what the "*I will delete the *past*" stood for. It's like Vegeta saving Goku because he wanted to be the one to end his life
    Pretty sure it isn't like that. All of Sasuke's animosity has been aimed towards the Juubi, none towards Naruto, and it's the elimination of the Juubi that he has focus on taking out to change the system. And considering Minato can sense hatred now along with Naruto, it would really make sense for him to be alright with Sasuke if Sasuke's intentions were as such.

It would be more intense if we didn't already know that they'll be saved by Minato though. I mean the guy was about to use his teleportation marked kunai so it's safe to assume that he'll save Naruto and Sasuke. Meanwhile the other characters just continue to stand in the background. It's really frustrating to see so many good characters go to waste.

It's really frustrating to see so many good characters go to waste.
    I totally agree. I was hoping for a while that the hokages would get caught off guard b/c of the immortality thing and then obito would be able to seal them and madara away. At that point we could focus on all the characters that actually need some screen time.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Pretty sure it isn't like that. All of Sasuke's animosity has been aimed towards the Juubi, none towards Naruto, and it's the elimination of the Juubi that he has focus on taking out to change the system. And considering Minato can sense hatred now along with Naruto, it would really make sense for him to be alright with Sasuke if Sasuke's intentions were as such.
    Are you blind...and I don't mean that in a rude way, but just how exactly does that slash across Naruto's old image assure you that Sasuke did it out of the kindness of his heart?

Against the most powerful being to exist. :P

Obito took a turn for the weird in this chapter. Magic hand spikes that can shape-shift and are somehow formed by multiple elements that were mastered in a span of no time. Then he gets fat and starts snaking through the ground like a Diglett snake.

I at least like that Kishi clarified what the Hokages are doing. I would prefer to see minor characters fight, but the Hokages testing out Obito's strengths while their immortality lasts makes sense.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Are you blind...and I don't mean that in a rude way, but just how exactly does that slash across Naruto's old image assure you that Sasuke did it out of the kindness of his heart?
    The picture of Team Seven isn't literally about them. Last time we saw it, it appeared when Sasuke decided to put his bond (for Taka) over that of his desire (catching the Hachibi). It was symbolism, it wasn't as if he was really trying to "protect" Team Seven. So there's no reaosn to take this time as literally when as mentioned, he has solely sown animosity towards the Juubi, none towards Naruto. Not to mention, it simply wouldn't fit with his character development of getting involved in this conflict to protect the village and Itachi's efforts. Naruto has nothing to do with the past.

I think Naruto has a lot to do with the past; for one, he's the host of the Kyuubi and Sasuke seems to want to get rid of all the Bijuu since they also represent the "twisted system" that he despises. Not to mention that Naruto will stand in Sasuke's way of becoming Hokage, which will irk Sasuke more. I don't think he's targeting Naruto specifically, but I do think he's fighting for his own best interests right now without really caring about anyone else.

I think Naruto has a lot to do with the past; for one, he's the host of the Kyuubi and Sasuke seems to want to get rid of all the Bijuu since they also represent the "twisted system" that he despises. Not to mention that Naruto will stand in Sasuke's way of becoming Hokage, which will irk Sasuke more. I don't think he's targeting Naruto specifically, but I do think he's fighting for his own best interests right now without really caring about anyone else.
    I'm not one to reply with a one word response, but since you covered it pretty well, I agree

Page 902 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 8028528928988999009019029039049059069129521002 ... LastLast