Page 904 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 8048548949009019029039049059069079089149541004 ... LastLast
Results 22,576 to 22,600 of 27172

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

No one is expecting that after he's weakened somehow that Kakashi somehow gets back to the real world & then Minato & Kakashi defeat him with a combined attack? Too much? Not good enough? lackluster?

Or let's say rin is brought back somehow. I final attack from Minato, Kakashi & rin with the team's final words to each other. Sounds nice.
    My Pokémon brings all the nerds to the yard
    They're like,"Hey, wanna trade cards?"
    Darn right, I wanna trade cards
    I'll trade you my Pikachu but not my Charizard

I wonder if Madara's "trump card" will even work now that Obito is essentially a God. I'm sure he'll try anyway, but I sincerely hope he fails. I'm still waiting for his fight against Hashirama which I hope is his last real battle because there's really no room for two villains right now. We already have Obito and we don't need another loose end hanging around.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I wonder if Madara's "trump card" will even work now that Obito is essentially a God. I'm sure he'll try anyway, but I sincerely hope he fails. I'm still waiting for his fight against Hashirama which I hope is his last real battle because there's really no room for two villains right now. We already have Obito and we don't need another loose end hanging around.
    Well it will at most work. Since he's Madara Uchiha and you know how Uchoha's always succeed somehow. A villain's trump card or secret goal is always realized in some way.

Dammit, I was so enjoying flashback-free mute Obito. At least Obito is now living up to the hype. And it was nice to see Naruto paying attention for once. Wish he was consistent with it. Funny that Minato isn't getting to use the special technique he's so determined to use. Alright but hectic chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I bet Madara's Trump Card is Edo Tensei Rin..

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    I bet Madara's Trump Card is Edo Tensei Rin..
    I literally already said that lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Marco The Phoenix View Post
    I literally already said that lol..
    Oh wow my bad I didn't see that

Quote Originally Posted by Marco The Phoenix View Post
    No one is expecting that after he's weakened somehow that Kakashi somehow gets back to the real world & then Minato & Kakashi defeat him with a combined attack? Too much? Not good enough? lackluster?
    Kakashi will totally Kamui away the orb that's about to kill Naruto, Sasuke and Minato. Then he instantly re-connects with Sasuke.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

If all Obito wants is his friend and old life back, why not ask Shenron?
    Then everything would be okay.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

I though the chapter was top notch. It was a straight up, "enemy gets a badass new form" shonen manga moment.

My only concern in the whole thing is that all of it is based on Obito's affection for Rin. It would be fine if he was like her husband and spent 30 years being a prisoner of war trying to get back to her, but all he did was talk to her a couple of times for a few months. It seems ridiculous to me.
    ----------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Dammit, I was so enjoying flashback-free mute Obito. At least Obito is now living up to the hype. And it was nice to see Naruto paying attention for once. Wish he was consistent with it. Funny that Minato isn't getting to use the special technique he's so determined to use. Alright but hectic chapter.
    Lol, yeah. I found Obito much more enjoyable when he didn't talk and no more flashbacks. Now he's just the same old Obito only uber powerful. I miss mute Obito already.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    I though the chapter was top notch. It was a straight up, "enemy gets a badass new form" shonen manga moment.

My only concern in the whole thing is that all of it is based on Obito's affection for Rin. It would be fine if he was like her husband and spent 30 years being a prisoner of war trying to get back to her, but all he did was talk to her a couple of times for a few months. It seems ridiculous to me.
    I know it should have been no more than a simple crush, but I think this proves that Obito's mentality is still childlike. He never really grew up so he's stuck in the past and he's obsessed with having those moments with Rin back. In a way he's pretty much the exact opposite of Naruto imo in that Naruto can let things go and focus on the present/future while Obito can't.

I know it should have been no more than a simple crush, but I think this proves that Obito's mentality is still childlike. He never really grew up so he's stuck in the past and he's obsessed with having those moments with Rin back. In a way he's pretty much the exact opposite of Naruto imo in that Naruto can let things go and focus on the present/future while Obito can't.
    I was kinda thinking this too. And to be honest I think if his personality was that of someone who is essentially a child because of his lack of years outside, that would be really cool. I don't honestly think Kishimoto intended for it to be this way though.
    ----------------------------------

Even with all of the "Sasuke must come back home"? :P
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    That's the one exception. For some reason he's obsessed with Sasuke just like Madara is obsessed with Hashirama. It's really unhealthy imo, but perhaps it's fair to say that Naruto and Madara are a lot alike; they're essentially counterparts lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Kakashi will totally Kamui away the orb that's about to kill Naruto, Sasuke and Minato. Then he instantly re-connects with Sasuke.
    YES AHAHAHA

Honestly, Narutos not getting much attention in the past few chapters. He just seems to be "out of action" lol.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

That's the one exception. For some reason he's obsessed with Sasuke just like Madara is obsessed with Hashirama. It's really unhealthy imo, but perhaps it's fair to say that Naruto and Madara are a lot alike; they're essentially counterparts lol.
    Well Naruto's a lot alike many characters in some way. Sasuke, Gaara, Nagato, Obito, Minato, Jiraiya, even a minor one like Haku to a lesser degree. It's kind of a theme for Naruto to connect with various different characters from different backgrounds and beginnings.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Hope so.. But they need to stop with these lame cliffhangers.

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    At the current juncture, yes.. He was willing to give up on Sasuke..

Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    YES AHAHAHA

Honestly, Narutos not getting much attention in the past few chapters. He just seems to be "out of action" lol.
    You know who's out of the action? Kakashi, Sakura, Bee, Gaara, the other Kages, Tenten, Neji
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

YES AHAHAHA

More like not enough action. I need more than one chapter a week! Waiting is killing me. Just when I'm getting excited by the end of the chapter, it ends. Then I have to wait & I'm cooled off. A cruel cycle every week.....

I think Minato needs to finish his Rasen Senkou Chou Rinbu Kousan Shiki jutsu or whatever that was called and then give Naruto the other half of Kurama's chakra. That's the only way Naruto could keep up with God Mode Obito imo.

I wonder how getting the other half of Kurama's chakra will effect Naruto's physical appearance when he enters Chakra/Biju Mode?

Is there a confirmation that Jump will be on a break somewhere next month or maybe next week?
    Last edited by pwnswitchclik; 31st July 2013 at 1:57 AM.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

It's sometime in August. We'll just have to see at the end of the chapters as they come along. There's no date yet.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

New chapter's out and I'm glad Tobirama saved Naruto and Sasuke instead of Minato. I also laughed when he commented that Minato was copying him because it sort of took Minato down a peg. Anyway I liked that Hiraishin Mawashi technique that Minato and Tobirama used to swap the Enton Rasenshuriken attack to Obito. It was probably useless though.

I haven't enjoyed a chapter that much in a while. Tobirama I enjoyed the most. As bad*** & impressive has he should be. Definitely loved the sasuke & naruto attack. Long time coming for that. Most likely will be brushed off but effort counts. What is Madara thinking though....

Pros: Everything to me.
    Cons: Too short. It didn't even take me five minutes to read the chapter, if that.

4/5 chapter.. Just.. really short.. Yeah..

Also.... the third is no where to be found ha..
    Last edited by Marco The Phoenix; 31st July 2013 at 8:34 AM.

Page 904 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 8048548949009019029039049059069079089149541004 ... LastLast