Page 908 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 8088588989049059069079089099109119129189581008 ... LastLast
Results 22,676 to 22,700 of 26165

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

  1. #22676
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    A long, prolonged sigh from my behalf when reading this chapter. Things seem to take a step forward only to take two back. Can someone tell me why Orochimaru was brought back of all people and Yamato not? And I'll also pretend to ignore the fact Obito is keen on nuking the whole place with Yggdrasil.
    I honestly don't think Orochimaru will make a difference anymore. Same goes for the Gokage. I mean if the resurrected Hokage can't do more than scratch Obito I doubt the other reinforcements will do much better. And imo, Obito's sudden plan to kill everyone almost seems ironic to me since he previously wanted to put everyone in a genjutsu including Naruto, but has apparently changed his mind regarding the latter.

  2. #22677
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I honestly don't think Orochimaru will make a difference anymore. Same goes for the Gokage. I mean if the resurrected Hokage can't do more than scratch Obito I doubt the other reinforcements will do much better. And imo, Obito's sudden plan to kill everyone almost seems ironic to me since he previously wanted to put everyone in a genjutsu including Naruto, but has apparently changed his mind regarding the latter.
    There's still all the other people in the world he could control. He's just killing any opposition he might have.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

  3. #22678
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,795

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    A long, prolonged sigh from my behalf when reading this chapter. Things seem to take a step forward only to take two back. Can someone tell me why Orochimaru was brought back of all people and Yamato not? And I'll also pretend to ignore the fact Obito is keen on nuking the whole place with Yggdrasil.
    Orochimaru was needed to bring back the Hokages, who are being used to strengthen Naruto and give fan-service. Orochimaru also serves as fan-service. Yamato neither helps nor offers any sort of fan-service, and is basically redundant with Hashirama around.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  4. #22679
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Orochimaru was needed to bring back the Hokages, who are being used to strengthen Naruto and give fan-service. Orochimaru also serves as fan-service. Yamato neither helps nor offers any sort of fan-service, and is basically redundant with Hashirama around.
    Don't forget the Kage's were needed for Sasuke's redemption.

    Aaaaand, what's he on with 'Yggdrasil'? Everybody just throwing different kinds of lore around like it matters?
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  5. #22680
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    304

    Default

    IMO this is the most boring chapter so far. Nothing really happened :_;

    Isnt the Yggdrassil in like eh Greek Mythology? Like the World Tree that links everything
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

  6. #22681
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Watatsumi Clan
    Posts
    1,560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    There's still all the other people in the world he could control. He's just killing any opposition he might have.
    Obito is a complete psychopath, he isn't going to leave any survivors. I mean, he same man who pretty much screwed up Naruto's life tried to get him to join him. Mainly because he knows that Naruto is one of the biggest threats to him.
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)


  7. #22682
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    127

    Default

    I agree Obito is just crazy and overpowered. I hope that yang and yin Kurama will reunite - it should Naruto enough power to hopefully fight Obito without failing every time now that Obito is a jinchuriki.


    Credits to Astral Shadow for both banners.

  8. #22683
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,828

    Default

    Well this chapter seemed quite coincidental.... Naruto saves the day before or on his Birthday, wow
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  9. #22684
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Watatsumi Clan
    Posts
    1,560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Well this chapter seemed quite coincidental.... Naruto saves the day before or on his Birthday, wow
    His present is becoming hokage and being with hinata XD
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)


  10. #22685
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sootopolis City
    Posts
    528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    IMO this is the most boring chapter so far. Nothing really happened :_;

    Isnt the Yggdrassil in like eh Greek Mythology? Like the World Tree that links everything
    You're thinking about Norse Mythology. And in the sense that it links all the 9 Realms and such but I mentioned it because it seemed like a big *** root, nothing more.
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

  11. #22686
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonclawz View Post
    I agree Obito is just crazy and overpowered. I hope that yang and yin Kurama will reunite - it should Naruto enough power to hopefully fight Obito without failing every time now that Obito is a jinchuriki.
    Well Naruto already knows Obito's/the Juubi's weakness and I don't think he needs more power. He just needs to land a direct hit again.

    Also, I wonder if Madara will even bother using his trump card. I mean he seems so preoccupied at the moment with Hashirama and Obito's about ready to win the war.

  12. #22687
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,795

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Don't forget the Kage's were needed for Sasuke's redemption.

    Aaaaand, what's he on with 'Yggdrasil'? Everybody just throwing different kinds of lore around like it matters?
    True.

    And that was a crappy translation.

    Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    Isnt the Yggdrassil in like eh Greek Mythology? Like the World Tree that links everything
    Yggdrasil itself is from Norse mythology, though a bunch of cultures have world trees.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  13. #22688
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Watatsumi Clan
    Posts
    1,560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Well Naruto already knows Obito's/the Juubi's weakness and I don't think he needs more power. He just needs to land a direct hit again.

    Also, I wonder if Madara will even bother using his trump card. I mean he seems so preoccupied at the moment with Hashirama and Obito's about ready to win the war.
    Madara seems to think that he's invincible just because he's edo tensei (which is mostly true), but lets take look at Sarutobi and Minato. Sarutobi got blasted in the face while Minato lost his friggen arm. If one of the biju dama attacks hit Madara, he would change his mind in this
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)


  14. #22689
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    Madara seems to think that he's invincible just because he's edo tensei (which is mostly true), but lets take look at Sarutobi and Minato. Sarutobi got blasted in the face while Minato lost his friggen arm. If one of the biju dama attacks hit Madara, he would change his mind in this
    I guess so. Although I do wonder if Madara's trump card is actually senjutsu since that seems to be the only thing that can hurt Obito. That would be interesting to see.

  15. #22690
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Orochimaru was needed to bring back the Hokages, who are being used to strengthen Naruto and give fan-service. Orochimaru also serves as fan-service. Yamato neither helps nor offers any sort of fan-service, and is basically redundant with Hashirama around.
    I couldn't agree more with this. The War arc has been basically a ball of fan-service, bringing in popular characters or giving us moments only seen in fanfics, like Naruto and Sasuke working with all the Hokages (minus Tsunade) Naruto fighting alongside his dead father, Orochimaru coming back and regaining his arms, Obito being alive and being the main villain. All of this just screams fan-service.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  16. #22691
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    133

    Default

    Naruto just got worse and worse lol. Here are my main issues (open for discussion):

    1) Naruto's ideology has totally changed. In Part 1, he was all about working hard for recognition and to achieve your goals and breaking away from destiny. Now he's all about being the chosen one, and how he was destined to save the world nonsense. Other leaf-nin beware because if you're not Naruto, you're unimportant. What happened to breaking away from destiny? I suppose Rock Lee is just going to stay a failure because he was destined for it.

    2) This is no longer a world of ninjas. This is a world of superheroes. Naruto being the 9 tails Jinchuriki has access to near limitless chakra which makes him too strong. Sasuke/other Uchihas have the now extremely overpowered Sharingan (which at first if you remember a long time ago was a Kekkei Genkai that allowed you to copy other ninjutsu and predict the opponent's movements). It has now evolved into a Cyclops X-men sort of thing where you can produce fire from Hell wherever you look, make Susanoo (which everyone seems to have except Kakashi. Poor Kakashi.) or do crazy genjutsus. When have you seen Naruto or ANYONE (any important character, that is) actually use ninjutsu tags or seals with their hands??? I don't remember the last time that ever happened. People just have crazy super powers now. That's why all the other supporting characters, Team Asuma, Team Gai, etc. have all faded away. They're just not strong enough.

    3) Naruto literally became best friends with the 9 tails. The whole series, the 9 tails was literally an uncontrollable monster only lending Naruto his power when he was on the brink of death. But in a span of like 4 chapters they became BFFs. And it's revealed he had a childhood and actually cared for Naruto all along. Wow. If he dedicated an arc for Naruto to break through to the 9 tails, this would have been a lot better. But he literally went from a monster to a domesticated house pet. Like look at that last chapter. He called himself a sexy beast. Really?

    4) Madara/Obito are TOO strong. Madara has always been strong as the lead Uchiha, but an unbreakable Edo Tensei made him too strong. The living Kages suck (because they're not Naruto of course) and Obito is now basically a God. Their only hope is sage mode, but you know that won't work. It's not flashy enough for Naruto.

    There's a lot more I despise about Naruto right now but this is all I could think of. lol.
    Fc: 5027 9186 9288

    hello

  17. #22692
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Fond du lac, wisconsin
    Posts
    2,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demnz View Post
    2) This is no longer a world of ninjas. This is a world of superheroes. Naruto being the 9 tails Jinchuriki has access to near limitless chakra which makes him too strong. Sasuke/other Uchihas have the now extremely overpowered Sharingan (which at first if you remember a long time ago was a Kekkei Genkai that allowed you to copy other ninjutsu and predict the opponent's movements). It has now evolved into a Cyclops X-men sort of thing where you can produce fire from Hell wherever you look, make Susanoo (which everyone seems to have except Kakashi. Poor Kakashi.) or do crazy genjutsus. When have you seen Naruto or ANYONE (any important character, that is) actually use ninjutsu tags or seals with their hands??? I don't remember the last time that ever happened. People just have crazy super powers now. That's why all the other supporting characters, Team Asuma, Team Gai, etc. have all faded away. They're just not strong enough.
    Well, "it's a Shonen Manga" answers this one at least.

    Dragon Ball Z wouldn't be interesting if it started out with guys flinging laser's at each other, but conversely it wouldn't be interesting if they just kept doing punches and kicks. Evolution of your characters powers, especially that of the main two, is the very backbone of any Shonen Manga.
    ----------------------------------

  18. #22693
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    Well, "it's a Shonen Manga" answers this one at least.

    Dragon Ball Z wouldn't be interesting if it started out with guys flinging laser's at each other, but conversely it wouldn't be interesting if they just kept doing punches and kicks. Evolution of your characters powers, especially that of the main two, is the very backbone of any Shonen Manga.
    Well yes, but my point is Naruto started out being a ninja then he became a superhero. Dragonball already had the concept of energy blasts and such from the beginning, Naruto just farted and was granted superpowers. Just because it's a shonen manga doesn't excuse ridiculous power ups with little explanation.
    Fc: 5027 9186 9288

    hello

  19. #22694
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,795

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    Well, "it's a Shonen Manga" answers this one at least.

    Dragon Ball Z wouldn't be interesting if it started out with guys flinging laser's at each other, but conversely it wouldn't be interesting if they just kept doing punches and kicks. Evolution of your characters powers, especially that of the main two, is the very backbone of any Shonen Manga.
    DBZ is probably not the best example. Even early in DB, we had Master Roshi destroying entire mountains and then taking out the moon. So it was hardly the same leap in power between them as there was with Part One and Two of Naruto, where we went from a fight that barely damaged a building being seen as Kage-level to fights changing the entire landscape.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  20. #22695
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demnz View Post
    Naruto just got worse and worse lol. Here are my main issues (open for discussion):

    1) Naruto's ideology has totally changed. In Part 1, he was all about working hard for recognition and to achieve your goals and breaking away from destiny. Now he's all about being the chosen one, and how he was destined to save the world nonsense. Other leaf-nin beware because if you're not Naruto, you're unimportant. What happened to breaking away from destiny? I suppose Rock Lee is just going to stay a failure because he was destined for it.
    I kind of agree, especially about the whole "chosen one" thing. It's so cliche but in Naruto's defense, he probably would have had to save the world regardless of being the chosen one or not. He's the main character and in a story like this, the opportunity would have cropped up eventually. It's just typical shonen stuff.

    2) This is no longer a world of ninjas. This is a world of superheroes. Naruto being the 9 tails Jinchuriki has access to near limitless chakra which makes him too strong. Sasuke/other Uchihas have the now extremely overpowered Sharingan (which at first if you remember a long time ago was a Kekkei Genkai that allowed you to copy other ninjutsu and predict the opponent's movements). It has now evolved into a Cyclops X-men sort of thing where you can produce fire from Hell wherever you look, make Susanoo (which everyone seems to have except Kakashi. Poor Kakashi.) or do crazy genjutsus. When have you seen Naruto or ANYONE (any important character, that is) actually use ninjutsu tags or seals with their hands??? I don't remember the last time that ever happened. People just have crazy super powers now. That's why all the other supporting characters, Team Asuma, Team Gai, etc. have all faded away. They're just not strong enough.
    Again, I kind of agree. I liked Part 1 because the characters behaved more like ninja, which was the whole setting of the story. Whenever Kishi does that now (and he rarely does), it just seems bland and out of place. Also, since we're talking about jutsu anyway, I find most of the jutsu showcased in this arc to be really unoriginal and just plain boring. Like, One Piece has so many characters with unique abilities and I just think "why can't Naruto have cool stuff like this too?" I wish Kishi would be more creative.

    3) Naruto literally became best friends with the 9 tails. The whole series, the 9 tails was literally an uncontrollable monster only lending Naruto his power when he was on the brink of death. But in a span of like 4 chapters they became BFFs. And it's revealed he had a childhood and actually cared for Naruto all along. Wow. If he dedicated an arc for Naruto to break through to the 9 tails, this would have been a lot better. But he literally went from a monster to a domesticated house pet. Like look at that last chapter. He called himself a sexy beast. Really?
    I don't really mind it to be honest. It wasn't all-that sudden anyway. It took a while for Naruto to finally have a decent conversation with Kurama, and then several chapters until they actually teamed up with each other. It was going to happen eventually anyway.

    4) Madara/Obito are TOO strong. Madara has always been strong as the lead Uchiha, but an unbreakable Edo Tensei made him too strong. The living Kages suck (because they're not Naruto of course) and Obito is now basically a God. Their only hope is sage mode, but you know that won't work. It's not flashy enough for Naruto.
    Power creep affects many manga unfortunately.

  21. #22696
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Again, I kind of agree. I liked Part 1 because the characters behaved more like ninja, which was the whole setting of the story. Whenever Kishi does that now (and he rarely does), it just seems bland and out of place. Also, since we're talking about jutsu anyway, I find most of the jutsu showcased in this arc to be really unoriginal and just plain boring. Like, One Piece has so many characters with unique abilities and I just think "why can't Naruto have cool stuff like this too?" I wish Kishi would be more creative.
    All of the abilities in One Piece are all hardly unique. Just saying.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

  22. #22697
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    DBZ is probably not the best example. Even early in DB, we had Master Roshi destroying entire mountains and then taking out the moon. So it was hardly the same leap in power between them as there was with Part One and Two of Naruto, where we went from a fight that barely damaged a building being seen as Kage-level to fights changing the entire landscape.
    My point exactly. They did get insanely so much stronger than before, but they were using the same skills that they were introduced with at least. Naruto started out with clones and tricks to beat his opponent, now he just siphons chakra from the 9 tails and goes crazy. No skill involved, no training required. He was just born with amazing powers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    All of the abilities in One Piece are all hardly unique. Just saying.
    You have got to be joking me. If you're talking about devil fruits I don't know how you possibly came to that conclusion. Oda distinctly gave us 3 different kinds of devil fruits, and even then in each category is each one unique. Noro noro? Gura gura? Jacket jacket?!? Pretty creative if you ask me. If you're talking about haki, then I guess I can agree, it has become so overused.
    But abilities in Naruto aren't unique at all. Everyone seems to have a Susanoo (besides Kakashi) and Naruto's only abilities come from his beast. Without it, he'd only have his clones, Rasengan, and maybe Sage? (I remember reading that he probably wouldn't have been able to access it initially without some 9 tails power, correct me if I'm wrong).

    Don't bring One Piece into this, Naruto cannot even hope to compete.
    Last edited by demnz; 24th August 2013 at 6:27 AM.
    Fc: 5027 9186 9288

    hello

  23. #22698
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demnz View Post
    You have got to be joking me. If you're talking about devil fruits I don't know how you possibly came to that conclusion. Oda distinctly gave us 3 different kinds of devil fruits, and even then in each category is each one unique. Noro noro? Gura gura? Jacket jacket?!? Pretty creative if you ask me. If you're talking about haki, then I guess I can agree, it has become so overused.
    But abilities in Naruto aren't unique at all. Everyone seems to have a Susanoo (besides Kakashi) and Naruto's only abilities come from his beast. Without it, he'd only have his clones, Rasengan, and maybe Sage? (I remember reading that he probably wouldn't have been able to access it initially without some 9 tails power, correct me if I'm wrong).

    Don't bring One Piece into this, Naruto cannot even hope to compete.
    Everyone seems to have a Susanoo? Only three have Susanoo. If we're talking about different techniques that Naruto can use then he also has Kuchiyose no Jutsu (Summoning) and there are a lot of different Sage techniques that revolve around his Rasengan. What I was responding to was the abilities themselves being unique. Ace can use fire and one of the Navy Admirals uses magma. They aren't too different or unique. The most unique thing about them is that their body is made of fire or what have you. Transforming into something has been done to hell as well. The most unique devil fruit I've seen is Law's and that is a pretty badass one too.

    Abilities in both manga have been done before many times, and will be continually done. I don't see why you got so defensive when all I said was that the abilities aren't that unique. Never said one was better than the other or that one has more unique abilities. Obviously Naruto can compete since One Piece is more popular in Japan, but Naruto is more popular in the US.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

  24. #22699
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Everyone seems to have a Susanoo? Only three have Susanoo. If we're talking about different techniques that Naruto can use then he also has Kuchiyose no Jutsu (Summoning) and there are a lot of different Sage techniques that revolve around his Rasengan. What I was responding to was the abilities themselves being unique. Ace can use fire and one of the Navy Admirals uses magma. They aren't too different or unique. The most unique thing about them is that their body is made of fire or what have you. Transforming into something has been done to hell as well. The most unique devil fruit I've seen is Law's and that is a pretty badass one too.

    Abilities in both manga have been done before many times, and will be continually done. I don't see why you got so defensive when all I said was that the abilities aren't that unique. Never said one was better than the other or that one has more unique abilities. Obviously Naruto can compete since One Piece is more popular in Japan, but Naruto is more popular in the US.
    Everyone was obviously an exaggeration. 3 have it and Kishimoto makes them overuse it. Madara, Itachi, and Sasuke all appeared in the same arc so it seemed even more overused. If you're talking unique to them then Summoning is not one of them, as anyone can use it. Sage mode was long forgotten (until recently) when Naruto accessed Kyubii super saiyan mode. I don't remember much about it since he literally only used it for 10 chapters. Rasengan is really his only technique and the fact that most of his techniques revolve around it show his limitedness. As for other characters... they do more or less the same thing. Which is nothing. Even if they have unique abilities (Choji's growth, Ino's mind powers, etc.) it doesn't matter because they'll never be strong enough to fight the likes of Pain or Obito. You just have to wait for Naruto to pull out a super Kyubii Rasengan to save your butt. Again.

    As for your elements argument, of course they're going to be similar. They're all within the Logia type, you can't expect Logias being different from what Oda explained them to be, devil fruits of elements. There's not much he could do there in terms of creativity (barring the Yami Yami no mi). If you look at Paramecias you could see completely different abilities.

    You can't blame me for being defensive on a forum, where we discuss and debate. I saw your post, and gave my opinion. IMO Naruto had a lot of great potential, but Kishimoto lost his touch in Part 2 and fails in every way to be as creative as One Piece. That's just my opinion.
    Fc: 5027 9186 9288

    hello

  25. #22700
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,379

    Default

    Interesting complaints about the series. Part 2 started off really good for me, but after the Pain Invasion, the series has just fallen. I'm staying with it because I've invested a lot into the series and characters and unlike other franchises, it does look like their is a ending in sight and I'm curious to see what becomes of everyone in the end. But I agree with the complaints about how overpowered the Sharingan has become. I liked it so much better when all it could do was copy other people's jutsu. Nowadays it along with Rinnegan can do anything. Naruto's friend's all had interesting abilities that made them look useful, but now here we are in Part 2 and even the characters who had promising futures are just hanging around and it seems only Naruto and Sasuke are worth a crap. They were trying to put Sakura in that category by associating her with Tsunade and the new Sannin, but it's not at all believable with her lack of doing stuff. In short Part 2 has turned out very disappointing for me. It started off interesting and good but got lost the longer it went on. It literally feels like DBZ all over again. If you were not a Super Saiyan, not a regular Saiyan, a Super Saiyan, you were useless to the series by the end. Same thing is happening here with Naruto and it's such a shame.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Page 908 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 8088588989049059069079089099109119129189581008 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •