Page 910 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 8108609009069079089099109119129139149209601010 ... LastLast
Results 22,726 to 22,750 of 27135

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Not really much to say on this. Naruto and Minato bond, Juugo appear's, I would have loved for Sasuke to be like "Juugo, you're still alive? I kinda forgot about you." I sure as heck forgot about Juugo. The Kyuubi's chakra is back on everyone, and I enjoyed Kiba's comment the most on the subject. Other then that, a meh chapter.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

So.. Tobirama invented Kage Bunshin? That's pretty interesting.. I just want Kishimoto to speed things up I'm getting tired of this sappy dialogue.

Yeah the sappy stuff needs to end and we need to see some real action again. As for Tobirama, it's great that he's created quite a few jutsu imo. I always thought he was the most mediocre Hokage but the fact that he created the Shadow Clone technique, Edo Tensei and Minato's teleportation jutsu makes him a lot more impressive than the others imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Yeah the sappy stuff needs to end and we need to see some real action again. As for Tobirama, it's great that he's created quite a few jutsu imo. I always thought he was the most mediocre Hokage but the fact that he created the Shadow Clone technique, Edo Tensei and Minato's teleportation jutsu makes him a lot more impressive than the others imo.
    Tobirama really has impressed me a lot.. I'm still kind of upset we didn't get to see much from Hiruzen.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Ugh, another chapter where almost nothing happens. Sure Naruto and Minato's plan helped teleport everyone out of Obito's barrier, but most of the chapter felt redundant, especially those flashbacks. I'm at least glad that we learned that Tobirama invented the Shadow Clone technique; I don't remember if that was stated before, but it was news to me.
    I think it was stated earlier... could be wrong. Also I can't stop staring at your sig. It's so eye catching. Damn you Beyonce.

I don't know how you guys felt about this chapter, but to me it was typical Naruto. Naruto pulls a miracle out of his butt and saves EVERYONE in one chapter. I liked how Minato and Naruto turned 8-bit on the first page. Kind of weird. Also, we get it... he was loved by his parents... move on. I like how Sasuke was utterly helpless. Totally different than how he was portrayed in all of part 2, where he was always proud in his own strength and didn't bother with weaklings. Here he was like "omg naruto what do we do" and naruto basically told him to shut up. Lol. Excellent story telling as usual Kishimoto keep it up!!!
    Fc: 5027 9186 9288

hello

It was mentioned that Hashirama had forbid the Shadow Clone technique, but nothing was ever said about Tobirama inventing it. That and Sasuke's plan to teleport himself, Juugo, and Naruto was the only things really interesting about this chapter. The rest was pretty mediocre, especially since most of us had already guessed that Naruto would get the other half and Minato would teleport everyone. I do wonder what will become of the fact that Madara and Hashirama were teleported out.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I've been outta the loop but has it ever been explained how Kabuto could bring back Madara better than ever but couldn't fix Nagato's legs? Just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    I've been outta the loop but has it ever been explained how Kabuto could bring back Madara better than ever but couldn't fix Nagato's legs? Just wondering.
    I do not think that has been explained, has it? Been awhile since he was summoned. Kabuto and his role in the series look to be over, so don't expect to hear much about him anymore.

About Tobirama created so many jutsu's, that is kinda interesting to know. I think I like him the most of the Hokages so far, but not because of that. I like his attitude. He's not a total suck up, like the others seem to be.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    He just did something "Special" to madara...

I have no idea if it was truly explained though.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Madara was a special case since he was Kabuto's trump card. Kabuto apparently only bothered to perfect him and didn't care about the other zombies very much. Given how destructive Madara is, I think Kabuto made the right choice.

Anyway, I really don't like how everyone has a chakra cloak again. Naruto's ability to give out Kurama's chakra to others like candy is really cheap imo.

Have we get any confirmation why Tobirama created the Edo Tensei? I'm rather curious with all these theories of him seeing his deceased brother.

Sadly, I don't think Obito is too preoccupied the Alliance managed to escape, he still seems to be perfecting his powers, even if he does manage to nuke a great portion of land.
    Last edited by SharpedoX; 29th August 2013 at 9:34 PM.
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

I dunno. I know he is a Hokage, but can't imagine why now Tobirama is now revealed to be the creator of so many techniques. My guess is that because there was little known about him other than his affinity for Water Release techniques which didn't seem too impressive, so now they say that he is the creator of the powerful techniques that Naruto and his family uses.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    Have we get any confirmation why Tobirama created the Edo Tensei? I'm rather curious with all these theories of him seeing his deceased brother.
    It's highly unlikely it had anything to do with Hashirama, as Hashirama was still alive when Tobirama came up with it. Hashirama had talked to him about using it, and Madara witnessing it seems evident that it was created well before the founding of the village. Seems his reason for creating it is just as it seems, to use in warfare.

This chapter somehow increased Naruto, Minato, Hashi and Tobi's power exponentially. Chakra and invention plox.

I can't help but laugh that Juugo wanted Sasuke to do another bs great snake escape and only saving Naruto's life while he's at it. You still mean nothing, Sakura.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    It's highly unlikely it had anything to do with Hashirama, as Hashirama was still alive when Tobirama came up with it. Hashirama had talked to him about using it, and Madara witnessing it seems evident that it was created well before the founding of the village. Seems his reason for creating it is just as it seems, to use in warfare.
    I think they meant their other brother. The one with Zetsu hair.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

TOO MUCH FREAKIN DIALOGUE. All that happened was that Naruto teleported everyone out. lol.

wow the second created a shadow clone jutsu and minatos teleporting thing? cool.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I can't help but laugh that Juugo wanted Sasuke to do another bs great snake escape and only saving Naruto's life while he's at it. You still mean nothing, Sakura.
    I don't know about another snake escape, since that required another person to be usable. And to be fair, Sakura was far away and useless against Obito. Juugo and Naruto are both capable of using natural energy to injure him. And the Hokage's being Edo Tensei, so they "dying" isn't a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I think they meant their other brother. The one with Zetsu hair.
    Oh, I forgot about him.

Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    TOO MUCH FREAKIN DIALOGUE. All that happened was that Naruto teleported everyone out. lol.
    Well Minato teleported everyone out. Naruto just connected everyone with Chakra.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

This week's chapter would've been better without all the meaningless dialogue. Not much happened because the chapter was weighed down by terrible pacing imo. And like other people said, I didn't even remember that Jugo was on the battlefield; it actually took me a few seconds to remember his name too lol. Kishi sure wasted his character by making him blend into the background.

Kishi is wasting all the characters that have no role in this fight, Jugo included. Why even have all these people from the war here if they aren't going to do anything? If he wants to show some type of collaboration in a chapter or two, he better speed up the pacing.
    FC: 2234 - 8515 - 1161
    IGN: Nick

I really like the way Minato and Naruto has teamed up, and what's truly awesome is that, this is the first time they are fighting together. They haven't seen each other in action before (well not being alive anyway) and is using the father-son bond (not to mention the Kyuubi bond) to turn into a huge defensive force in the war.

But something tells me even they are going to fail against Obito. And then someone else will do something, plot twist, blah blah, and next thing we know, 100 more chapters. :|

This chapter is going to be great! Chapter 645 Spoiler Pic.

Bijuu Mode + Sage Mode.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Oh God, the Ten Tails is back and it doesn't look any different than before.

Ew.

Only 13 Pages....Lame

At least the plan looks like its starting.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

I actually enjoyed the non-action parts more than the actual action itself. Naruto and Kurama's interaction was actually funny, and I thought it was nice that the Sage Mode/Kyuubi synchronization thing was brought up again; I thought maybe we'd never hear about it again. And I'm sorry but I'm tired of the Rasengan; just when I thought it couldn't get any bigger Naruto and Minato managed to create one that dwarfed all the others. It's such a boring jutsu though; it's like Kishi can't think of anything else. And ugh, the Juubi again.

Page 910 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 8108609009069079089099109119129139149209601010 ... LastLast