Page 915 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 8158659059119129139149159169179189199259651015 ... LastLast
Results 22,851 to 22,875 of 27135

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Yay Ino was useful in this chapter. She is my second favorite female charater next to Sakura.
    I really like Ino now because her ability has been so useful during the war, almost as useful as the Nara clan's shadow abilities. Still, Tsunade is my main fave female character because she actually gets her hands dirty unlike Ino who rarely if ever participates in hand-to-hand combat.
    Last edited by Lorde; 18th September 2013 at 10:04 PM.

At first I thought Sasuke was going to ask Naruto what was wrong and call him a crybaby. Kind of like how Naruto returned the comment to Sasuke in the Forest of Death.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

There's no way Shikamaru is going to die because he's one of Kishi's favourites. It's just a way to cause 'tension' since the Konoha 11 are so under-developed.

I'm kind of surprised that Sasuke's Perfect Susanoo damaged the God Tree. I thought it would also only be able to be affected by Sage jutsu, but I guess that at least opens up the chance for fodder to strike.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    We haven't seen what the 3rd is truly capable of yet. His only fight was against someone he didn't really want to kill, adding in the limitations of his old age. I'm sure he has that title for some reason.
    He did want to kill Orochimaru in their rematch, and I would question the limitations of age when we have folks like Chiyo and Onoki running around. Besides neither of those are a problem in the current battle, where his performance is still lacking compared to the others. Unless he shows that he can teleport or fly, it'll be hard to believe he could be a match for the current Kages, excluding Mei perhaps.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    There's no way Shikamaru is going to die because he's one of Kishi's favourites. It's just a way to cause 'tension' since the Konoha 11 are so under-developed.
    That and he's a popular character among the fandom. But since the series is ending soon anyway I doubt his death would affect the fans too much. I honestly liked Shikamaru during Part 1, but I found him kind of boring in Part 2. He just isn't the strategist that he used to be imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    That and he's a popular character among the fandom. But since the series is ending soon anyway I doubt his death would affect the fans too much. I honestly liked Shikamaru during Part 1, but I found him kind of boring in Part 2. He just isn't the strategist that he used to be imo.
    Neji was popular too. He's not Kubo. A character's popularity has nothing to do with him deciding if they die or not.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

If the series is ending then there is no harm in killing popular characters. If he is dead, then I salute you Shikamaru. You were a amazing ninja in the series, because you were not overpowered like all the main players and I loved you during the Chunin exams. Poor Choij and Ino. They're like the only ones left on their team.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

While I wouldn't care of he died, I still doubt it. I expect that this "death" will just be a chance for Sakura to show off her abilities and save him, thus allowing her to take place beside Naruto and Sasuke over their Sannin teachers.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    While I wouldn't care of he died, I still doubt it. I expect that this "death" will just be a chance for Sakura to show off her abilities and save him, thus allowing her to take place beside Naruto and Sasuke over their Sannin teachers.
    I would care if Shikamaru died. Even though he get's more panel time then the others I still really liked him

But I totally agree. I'm expecting Tsunade to come in, try and heal him and say it's too late and then Sakura tries it and it works and then Tsunade goes on in her mind at how Sakura has progressed and has officially surpassed her. I still would not view her on the same level as Naruto and Sasuke but it would put her above the other Konoha classmates.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I would care if Shikamaru died. Even though he get's more panel time then the others I still really liked him

But I totally agree. I'm expecting Tsunade to come in, try and heal him and say it's too late and then Sakura tries it and it works and then Tsunade goes on in her mind at how Sakura has progressed and has officially surpassed her. I still would not view her on the same level as Naruto and Sasuke but it would put her above the other Konoha classmates.
    Yeah I agree with you on Sakura strengh. I'm a Sakura fan and how I saw how she beat the Jubii fodder was more impressive then the other Konoha 11 did it. I won't say that Sakura is stronger then Naruto or Sasuke, but I can say that she could be as strong or ever stronger as Naruto when in Sage when it come to strengh.
    Last edited by p96822; 20th September 2013 at 4:27 PM.

At the end of the day...it really doesn't matter what any of us think. If Kishi feels like writing that Sakura can be classed with Naruto and Sasuke, well then she's classed with the two of them. Doubt whatever you like, but Kishi was the one who wrote the words and neither Naruto, Sakura, nor Sasuke have stated she's not as strong as them yet
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

We've seen way too many hax healing/revival techniques in this series, so I wouldn't be impressed if Sakura used one. Nothing can be done to redeem her character now imo, aside from maybe her dying to protect someone she cares about. In fact at this point I'd like both her and Sasuke to kick the bucket. That way Kishi can eliminate the character he ruined (Sakura) and the problem child (Sasuke) at the same time. Two birds with one stone basically.

We've seen way too many hax healing/revival techniques in this series, so I wouldn't be impressed if Sakura used one. Nothing can be done to redeem her character now imo, aside from maybe her dying to protect someone she cares about. In fact at this point I'd like both her and Sasuke to kick the bucket. That way Kishi can eliminate the character he ruined (Sakura) and the problem child (Sasuke) at the same time. Two birds with one stone basically.
    Sakura has not been treated well, and while it would take a lot to redeem the character, I do think there are things Kishi can do to salvage her. I don't think she'll ever be the character she could/should have been but I still don't think she's a lost cause. And sadly Sakura's death wouldn't be a surprise or a shock because half the fanbase wants it. Poor Sakura.

She has to live to spit out Uchiha brats that will be as grumpy as their daddy, okay? That's probably her lot in life once this manga ends. Now if Uchiha-daddy dies, then she'll probably commit hara-kiri or something dumb since Kishi is a troll to the people that actually like Sakura. /sigh..

Sakura has not been treated well, and while it would take a lot to redeem the character, I do think there are things Kishi can do to salvage her. I don't think she'll ever be the character she could/should have been but I still don't think she's a lost cause. And sadly Sakura's death wouldn't be a surprise or a shock because half the fanbase wants it. Poor Sakura.
    What can be done to salvage her character though? She keeps standing up only to get knocked down and it's sad to witness. As for people wanting her death, I think it's safe to say that most of those people are Sakura haters, but I'm sure there are some who think it's best for her character to die simply because it would end her suffering. I'm one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Agility View Post
    She has to live to spit out Uchiha brats that will be as grumpy as their daddy, okay?
    There's always Karin for that.

Yeah, Karin has pretty much taken over the role of Sasuke's fangirl from Sakura, which I think is a great thing. Time for Sakura to move beyond that.

Sakura HAS matured beyond that. That's the biggest indicator, to me, that she's gonna be the one that's chosen. I don't like Karin one bit, yet honestly the rapport she shares with Suigestsu is much, much more interesting than her slobbering over Sasuke, even when it was shown she had come to fear him. Sakura, at the very least, ATTEMPTED to kill Sasuke, and utilized deception to do it. Sure, she still demonstrates feelings for, and cares about Sasuke, but she's not anywhere remotely as pathetic as Karin.

She has to live to spit out Uchiha brats that will be as grumpy as their daddy, okay? That's probably her lot in life once this manga ends. Now if Uchiha-daddy dies, then she'll probably commit hara-kiri or something dumb since Kishi is a troll to the people that actually like Sakura. /sigh..
    His main character is in love with her...so obviously he doesn't troll her or her fans that much
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Lol, what? So the way Sakura is treated in the manga is totally forgivable because Naruto is in love with her? Oh boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    His main character is in love with her...so obviously he doesn't troll her or her fans that much
    I know I'm a bit late to the discussion, but what about Hinata?

Lol, what? So the way Sakura is treated in the manga is totally forgivable because Naruto is in love with her? Oh boy.
    Yeah...Agreed. She's just been left in the dust a lot, which is a disappointment to all us Sakura fans.

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

I didn't say it's forgivable, I just said she's not treated as poorly as everyone thinks... she still appears often, she still has a strong talent, and quite frankly, she's far more important then any other female though a case can be made for Tsunade

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Of Twilight View Post
    I know I'm a bit late to the discussion, but what about Hinata?
    Naruto has made no suggestion yet... until that day, he's still the same as the day we met him
    Last edited by Joltik-Kid; 24th September 2013 at 9:43 PM.

Lol it does sound kind of sexist to be honest. It's like people are okay with her being a terrible character just because she's got a man (i.e. Naruto supposedly having a thing for her). But I think of Naruto's feelings for Sakura as a crush, not love. The Sakura fans can try and argue all they want but I think Naruto has already given up on Sakura loving him back at this point. He has Hinata and their relationship is practically canon at this point.

Lol it does sound kind of sexist to be honest. It's like people are okay with her being a terrible character just because she's got a man (i.e. Naruto supposedly having a thing for her). But I think of Naruto's feelings for Sakura as a crush, not love. The Sakura fans can try and argue all they want but I think Naruto has already given up on Sakura loving him back at this point. He has Hinata and their relationship is practically canon at this point.
    It's canon because...of what now? Hand holding that was revealed to be a plan where Naruto held everyone's hand? I can't make a ration case but then again, neither can you, because romance is the least of Naruto's problems at this point in time (unless you wanna point out Obito's character is defined by romance). Just saying until Naruto either says he loves Hinata out load or gets closure with Sakura... he still loves Sakura. Kishi had Sai specifically say "Love" when talking to Sakura about Naruto, so it's definitely not a crush

Sakura sucks no offense all she does is heal and thats boring. She can't do any thing without messing up anyways. Shes more of a failure than Jiraiya lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Ray View Post
    Sakura sucks no offense all she does is heal and thats boring. She can't do any thing without messing up anyways. Shes more of a failure than Jiraiya lol
    That awkward moment when Sakura and Jiraiya are placed in the same tier. I'm going to have to agree, kind of. Obviously Jiraiya was stronger, but he failed at everything he did. He couldn't stop Orochimaru from leaving the village, he wasn't there when the Kyuubi attacked, and he couldn't save Hiruzen from dying. Oh, and he barely taught Naruto anything during those 2 and a half years they spent together. Sakura is sort of similar in that she has no real achievements; even her victory against Sasori isn't completely hers since she had Chiyo's help. She's just a bad character imo. Kishi just gave up on her.

Page 915 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 8158659059119129139149159169179189199259651015 ... LastLast