Page 916 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 8168669069129139149159169179189199209269661016 ... LastLast
Results 22,876 to 22,900 of 27175

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

What's Hinata's and Ino's list of achievements? Failures... Ino could only tie with Sakura back when Sakura had nothing but the basic skills and Hinata hasn't won a single noteworthy battle at all. TenTen is sorta in the same boat, except she at least beat her clone in the "Gaara Rescue" arc. To a horrendous Naruto fanbase, only Temari and Tsunade are "good" female characters
    Last edited by Joltik-Kid; 25th September 2013 at 4:47 PM.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    That awkward moment when Sakura and Jiraiya are placed in the same tier. I'm going to have to agree, kind of. Obviously Jiraiya was stronger, but he failed at everything he did. He couldn't stop Orochimaru from leaving the village, he wasn't there when the Kyuubi attacked, and he couldn't save Hiruzen from dying. Oh, and he barely taught Naruto anything during those 2 and a half years they spent together. Sakura is sort of similar in that she has no real achievements; even her victory against Sasori isn't completely hers since she had Chiyo's help. She's just a bad character imo. Kishi just gave up on her.
    Ok may be Jiraiya was the wrong comparison since he was a sannin afterall. I only used him as an comparison because he said himself that he failed at most things and his legacy wasnt that great. I still think Sakura sucks tho.

He has Hinata and their relationship is practically canon at this point.
    Yup. The only thing closer to canon than NaruHina is NaruSasu.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

I like Hinata but I agree with everything you said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    What's Hinata's and Ino's list of achievements? Failures... Ino could only tie with Sakura back when Sakura had nothing but the basic skills and Hinata hasn't won a single noteworthy battle at all. TenTen is sorta in the same boat, except he at least beat her clone in the "Gaara Rescue" arc. To a horrendous Naruto fanbase, only Temari and Tsunade are "good" female characters

The newest chapter was interesting. I loved that Kishi remembered that he already revealed that Juugo's powers stemmed from senjutsu and at least now Sasuke can attack Obito without some random power up. I also liked Hashirama's flashback since we got to see the first Gokage assemble; I thought it was nice that we finally saw the first Kazekage in the flesh and his demands from the other Kage weren't unreasonable imo. The chapter ending with the current Gokage arriving at the battlefield was great too.

I love how Sasuke can just pull these random power-up out of his arse... yeah, Naruto's pretty bad too, but at least we know a head of time that he'll master something. This Curse Mark thing, why is this now possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzy View Post
    I like Hinata but I agree with everything you said.
    I don't think Hinata is a bad character and its fine that people like her... but I think that refuse to accept Sakura is the far superior character because of some biased hatred for her. I'm not saying people have to like Sakura, but they can't go around saying "Hinata is the best thing in Naruto, derp" because really, she hasn't done anything that someone else couldn't have done.
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

If pulling power-ups out of the arse gets this battle over quicker I won't argue. Anything is possible now that we have "The God Tree".
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    If pulling power-ups out of the arse gets this battle over quicker I won't argue. Anything is possible now that we have "The God Tree".
    Touche... besides this isn't even the final battle anyway

This week's issue of Sasuke was alright I guess. I did see the comparisons of Sasuke to Madara and Naruto to Hashirama as a small foreshadow to a future fight between them, but that is just me. The first ever Gokage meeting was kinda cool, and seeing Gaara and the other current Gokage all make it to the battlefield was nice. I did like the scene with the two Kyuubi's. "You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours." That actually made me laugh, probably my favorite part of the issue, I don't know why but I found it funny. Overall a decent chapter. I totally forgot about that Curse Seal thing Juugo had. I mean it was such a plot point to make Sasuke stronger before he had MS, that I totally forgot it existed.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I fail to see how Sasuke is just pulling things out of his arse. Juugo is the one who combined his powers with Sasuke's Susano'o so it's not like Sasuke got a power up; only his Susano'o did. I didn't like that comment that Orochimaru made about Sasuke being stronger than Madara someday though. At this point Sasuke really will have to be killed otherwise he'll still be a threat later on. Anyone with Madara-esque power is bad news imo.

I fail to see how Sasuke is just pulling things out of his arse. Juugo is the one who combined his powers with Sasuke's Susano'o so it's not like Sasuke got a power up; only his Susano'o did. I didn't like that comment that Orochimaru made about Sasuke being stronger than Madara someday though. At this point Sasuke really will have to be killed otherwise he'll still be a threat later on. Anyone with Madara-esque power is bad news imo.
    The way I see it, Orochimaru's comment was foreshadowing the future Naruto vs Sasuke fight. It's bound to happen one way or another and I don't think the series can truly end without one final clash between these two alpha males.

cursed seal conveniently sage jutsu. cool.
    Fc: 5027 9186 9288

hello

Quote Originally Posted by demnz View Post
    cursed seal conveniently sage jutsu. cool.
    It was said a while ago that Juugo's Jutsu used natural Chakra. And I mean a long time ago.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    It was said a while ago that Juugo's Jutsu used natural Chakra. And I mean a long time ago.
    Yeah but dont you think it's still freakin convenient how Sasuke gets a power up when Jugo (who appeared out of nowhere 2 chapters ago) piggyback rides his Susanoo? How are you justifying this
    Fc: 5027 9186 9288

hello

Quote Originally Posted by demnz View Post
    Yeah but dont you think it's still freakin convenient how Sasuke gets a power up when Jugo (who appeared out of nowhere 2 chapters ago) piggyback rides his Susanoo? How are you justifying this
    Well Sasuke didn't get a power up. It's more like a collaboration Jutsu. It's not like he could use it without Juugo.

While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    The way I see it, Orochimaru's comment was foreshadowing the future Naruto vs Sasuke fight. It's bound to happen one way or another and I don't think the series can truly end without one final clash between these two alpha males.
    I wish it would foreshadow Orochimaru trying to get Sasuke's body once more before the manga ends. I at least hope that he tries even if he's bound to fail. And I really dislike how Suigetsu and Karin are just comedic relief characters right now. It's just weird seeing them act like clowns while Juugo helps Sasuke fight.

I wish it would foreshadow Orochimaru trying to get Sasuke's body once more before the manga ends. I at least hope that he tries even if he's bound to fail. And I really dislike how Suigetsu and Karin are just comedic relief characters right now. It's just weird seeing them act like clowns while Juugo helps Sasuke fight.
    I doubt Orochimaru would try again for Sasuke's body. He's already failed at taking an Uchiha's body twice. I don't think he can take rejection a third time.

Could you imagine if Naruto's Sage Mode had Juugo's curse seal powers? THAT I would pay good money to see. Hell Naruto will probably gain those powers in one way or another.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Having everyone see their memories and thus their feelings seems like a cop-out. And while I like seeing all the first Kages, having it take up most of the chapter was terrible pacing. As expected, Sasuke used Juugo to gain a senjutsu attack, though I hadn't figured on them inffusing it directly into Susanoo. I had though the Juugo's cells that Sasuke already possessed would have come into play, but this way made better sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    What's Hinata's and Ino's list of achievements? Failures... Ino could only tie with Sakura back when Sakura had nothing but the basic skills and Hinata hasn't won a single noteworthy battle at all. TenTen is sorta in the same boat, except she at least beat her clone in the "Gaara Rescue" arc. To a horrendous Naruto fanbase, only Temari and Tsunade are "good" female characters
    Ino has saved both her teammates, help stop several dangerous Edo summons, and mentally linked the entire Alliance twice now without any mechanical boost. Hinata has saved Naruto several times, and has only lost against far superior opponents, opponents who would pretty much beat anyone. I would say they achieved plenty. There's a difference between good female "characters" and good female "ninjas".

Doubt Orochimaru would go for Sasuke's body now that he got a body made up of Hashirama's cells. Sasuke's body is pretty much a downgrade from that.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Having everyone see their memories and thus their feelings seems like a cop-out. And while I like seeing all the first Kages, having it take up most of the chapter was terrible pacing. As expected, Sasuke used Juugo to gain a senjutsu attack, though I hadn't figured on them inffusing it directly into Susanoo. I had though the Juugo's cells that Sasuke already possessed would have come into play, but this way made better sense.

Ino has saved both her teammates, help stop several dangerous Edo summons, and mentally linked the entire Alliance twice now without any mechanical boost. Hinata has saved Naruto several times, and has only lost against far superior opponents, opponents who would pretty much beat anyone. I would say they achieved plenty. There's a difference between good female "characters" and good female "ninjas".

Doubt Orochimaru would go for Sasuke's body now that he got a body made up of Hashirama's cells. Sasuke's body is pretty much a downgrade from that.
    Didn't Ino at one point also take control of the Juubi so it didn't kill everyone? I forgot if/when that happened. But yeah, Ino and Hinata have done their share in the series, nothing to the level of a main character, but for side characters, especially female ones, Ino has been amazing during this war arc as a support ninja. If she were to die now, I'd be fine with it, because I respect her character now more then I ever did in the past.

As for Orochimaru, I doubt he would go for Sasuke. He would probably aim for Madara or Obito if anyone, but considering his past history of failures with the Uchiha's I can't see him succeed and I'm still wondering why he was brought back? What does he bring to the table besides Edo Tensei?

Oh yeah, Suigetsu and Karin. It's funny that in the past I liked these two and didn't want to see them die, and didn't care if Juugo did or not, but now the tables have fully turned. I still don't care much about Juugo but at least he's being useful. Suigetsu hasn't been useful in ages, and Karin was better off simply dying if this is all she's good for.

My Orochimaru theory was just wishful thinking; I didn't really believe it would happen. Orochimaru is so different from what he used to be during Part 1.

And I personally don't care about Juugo either but at least now he's doing something useful. I think Kishi came up with a creative way of giving Sasuke senjutsu powers without it seeming like hax (at least to me). And by the way, I just realized that the first Raikage looks a bit like Jimi Hendrix lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Oh that's nice, thanks for only pointing on one specific part of over 500 chapters. It took Ino that long...clearly not all that special. And news flash, these "superior" ninja's your talking about are the only fights Hinata has been in. And by saving Naruto multiple times, you mean only twice where the real savoir was Kurama? Seriously, go back and read that "hand holding" chapter, Naruto might thank Hinata for starting the speech, but Kurama is the real one to drive it home to him.

I understand the majority of you on this thread dislike Sakura in someway or form, maybe ever out right hate her. But there are multiple instances where Kishi makes her out to be the superior Kunochi, other then the obvious fact that she's the main heroin. She's the most intelligent female (Kishi points that out constantly thorugh out the series), she has the best Charka control, she's practically surpassed Tsunade in her medical abilities, she's literally saved Naruto's live a few times (ex. Chunnin Exam, First Team 7 Reunion), she's physically stronger, and more recently, Sasuke and Naruto haven't denied her claims that she can stand side-by-side with them. But if this hasn't be drove in by now, I see no point in continuing this conversation, because I'll just be talking in circles.

I see no point in trying to defend any of them(Sakura, Hinata, Ino), as they are all objectively bad characters and ninjas. No matter what feat or accomplishment you try to build them up with, they all laughably pale in comparison to any other character in the series. Especially when you try to compare Sakura to the likes of Naruto and Sasuke. If you try to tell me that she is on equal footing with either one of them, I bet you $10,000 everyone would laugh in your face. Ino and Hinata also are objectively and comparatively worse than their fellow teammates.

As they are all just failed characters, let's stop trying to compare who sucks the most and just admit that they are all equally bad.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

My Orochimaru theory was just wishful thinking; I didn't really believe it would happen. Orochimaru is so different from what he used to be during Part 1.

And I personally don't care about Juugo either but at least now he's doing something useful. I think Kishi came up with a creative way of giving Sasuke senjutsu powers without it seeming like hax (at least to me). And by the way, I just realized that the first Raikage looks a bit like Jimi Hendrix lol.
    I'm still scratching my head why Orochimaru is back in the first place. So far all he's done is make a bunch of fanfics come true by bringing the dead Hokage back, as well as getting his original arms, so he's back to full power, but honestly compared to what I've seen Naruto, Sasuke, Madara, Obito, and even some of the regular Gokage can do, who is he a threat to again? Not to mention we just saw Kabuto as a more advance version of Orochimaru, so it feels even more underwhelming for me.

I found myself rolling my eyes when Juugo somehow transferred his seal to the Susanoo. I remember it being revealed as senjutsu, but it's convenient that he can power up Sasuke.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Page 916 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 8168669069129139149159169179189199209269661016 ... LastLast