Page 921 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 8218719119179189199209219229239249259319711021 ... LastLast
Results 23,001 to 23,025 of 27143

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Sasuke isn't even stronger than Itachi.

He can't beat Oro.

Naruto can't either, he's too stupid.
    Sasuke can't beat Orochimaru? That's funny, I could have sworn he absorbed him with his own Jutsu, awhile back. Even if Orochimaru wasn't ill, what can he possibly do to Sasuke and his Sharingan? Naruto could easily beat Orochimaru now. Orochimaru could barely handle four-tailed out of control Naruto, how on earth can he deal with fully in control Kyuubi Mode Naruto with Kurama working alongside him? Orochimaru is old news, he'd have to get some kind upgrade to even be a main player right now. After all the insanely powerful stuff that's been shown, people actually think modern day Orochimaru is still a threat to Naruto or Sasuke?

As for Naruto surpassing Minato, It's been hinted several times in the the series, by the Sage Toads, Raikage, even Kakashi that Naruto is the new chosen one/whatever. He's the main hero of this story, of course he's going to surpass Minato if he hasn't done it already.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Sasuke can't beat Orochimaru? That's funny, I could have sworn he absorbed him with his own Jutsu, awhile back. Even if Orochimaru wasn't ill, what can he possibly do to Sasuke and his Sharingan? Naruto could easily beat Orochimaru now. Orochimaru could barely handle four-tailed out of control Naruto, how on earth can he deal with fully in control Kyuubi Mode Naruto with Kurama working alongside him? Orochimaru is old news, he'd have to get some kind upgrade to even be a main player right now. After all the insanely powerful stuff that's been shown, people actually think modern day Orochimaru is still a threat to Naruto or Sasuke?

As for Naruto surpassing Minato, It's been hinted several times in the the series, by the Sage Toads, Raikage, even Kakashi that Naruto is the new chosen one/whatever. He's the main hero of this story, of course he's going to surpass Minato if he hasn't done it already.
    a sick and no jutsu orochimaru gave the four tails trouble, imagine now he can use his jutsu stole all the power that kabuto had(the person who couldve killed sasuke easily if itachi didnt step in to save him)sasuke doesnt even come close to itachi in genjustu so his sharingan wont be much use since genjutsu is the only way that has been shown to beat Orochimaru other than the RDS.
    we all know hes going to surpass minato eventually but right now it still looks like minato is ahead of him in everything

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    a sick and no jutsu orochimaru gave the four tails trouble, imagine now he can use his jutsu stole all the power that kabuto had(the person who couldve killed sasuke easily if itachi didnt step in to save him)sasuke doesnt even come close to itachi in genjustu so his sharingan wont be much use since genjutsu is the only way that has been shown to beat Orochimaru other than the RDS.
    we all know hes going to surpass minato eventually but right now it still looks like minato is ahead of him in everything
    Orochimaru absorbing Kabuto's powers would count as a upgrade. I'm talking regular Orochimaru, the same Orochimaru who used all his energy fighting four-tailed Naruto, and had to retreat with Kabuto or face the possibility of getting killed, because Orochimaru does have limits and in that fight he clearly stated he reached his. He reached his limit against four tailed Naruto, how on earth could he stand up to Kyuubi Mode Naruto who can move as fast as Raikage?

I'm sorry but Orochimaru is not final villain material no matter how you look at it. He couldn't even destroy a single village without the help of Lackeys and still lost his arms. Compare that to Madara who needs no lackeys at all and is literally taking on the world best ninjas and knocking them around like flies. We also already saw Orochimaru fail to obtain Sasuke's body. Sasuke's genjutsu might not be as good as Itachi,s but it's enough to stop Orochimaru. He also has Mangekyou Sharingan, something Orochimaru has never been a match for. True it was Itachi doing it, but Sasuke's no slouch with the Sharingan either. This is the same Sasuke who nearly killed Killer Bee in full Eight Tails mode, and please don't tell me Orochimaru is stronger then Killer Bee's Eight Tail mode. I'm not saying Orochimaru's weak, he's still strong compared to regular ninjas, just not Naruto and Sasuke. Not without a upgrade.

I wouldn't say Minato's ahead of Naruto in everything. He's smarter, but Naruto looks stronger. He perfected Minato's unfinished Rasengan and used it in several ways.

Naruto doesn't have the same power he does when he goes into his fits of rage.

It's the reason he beat Oro and Pain. Had not gone all 9T, he would have lost. Now that he has control, he wont got all tails and use that power.

Orochimaru absorbing Kabuto's powers would count as a upgrade.
    To be fair, Orochimaru was just reabsorbing the powers that Kabuto got from him. So I wouldn't exactly call it an upgrade. It was more like he was getting back the powers he had lost, and even then it was just some of his powers since most of his jutsu were taken by the God of Death during Part 1 and he didn't get them back until later.

Orochimaru absorbing Kabuto's powers would count as a upgrade. I'm talking regular Orochimaru, the same Orochimaru who used all his energy fighting four-tailed Naruto, and had to retreat with Kabuto or face the possibility of getting killed, because Orochimaru does have limits and in that fight he clearly stated he reached his. He reached his limit against four tailed Naruto, how on earth could he stand up to Kyuubi Mode Naruto who can move as fast as Raikage?

I'm sorry but Orochimaru is not final villain material no matter how you look at it. He couldn't even destroy a single village without the help of Lackeys and still lost his arms. Compare that to Madara who needs no lackeys at all and is literally taking on the world best ninjas and knocking them around like flies. We also already saw Orochimaru fail to obtain Sasuke's body. Sasuke's genjutsu might not be as good as Itachi,s but it's enough to stop Orochimaru. He also has Mangekyou Sharingan, something Orochimaru has never been a match for. True it was Itachi doing it, but Sasuke's no slouch with the Sharingan either. This is the same Sasuke who nearly killed Killer Bee in full Eight Tails mode, and please don't tell me Orochimaru is stronger then Killer Bee's Eight Tail mode. I'm not saying Orochimaru's weak, he's still strong compared to regular ninjas, just not Naruto and Sasuke. Not without a upgrade.

I wouldn't say Minato's ahead of Naruto in everything. He's smarter, but Naruto looks stronger. He perfected Minato's unfinished Rasengan and used it in several ways.
    That regular orochimaru u said that faced naruto in the four tails form was sick and was still beating him without arms and jutsu
    This is the thing ur not understanding orochimaru was sick and couldn't use his arms so u can't count that against him other than his fight with the 3rd hokage
    Also r u saying sasuke could've killed bee in that fight because iirc the fight for me ended when bee punched a hole in sasuke's chest
    But because of plot sasuke had to survive if u take away every upgrade sasuke has gotten(from itachi and orochimaru) he would be a worthless ninja that can only do tai jutsu
    Also naruto completed the jutsu because he had tons of help while minato did it himself and died early also minato is showing he can use it differently as well
    Last edited by tak310; 19th October 2013 at 11:50 PM.

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

To charmed, your right, I forgot that Orochimaru was taking back what Kabuto took from him.

To Tak310, Orochimaru had full control of his arms in his fight against Four-Tailed Naruto. What fight are you talking about? He used his arms quite often. Orochimaru had to regenerate a new body every minute in their fight. Naruto at one point cut him in half. Orochimaru was not at the point of dying in a bed like he was with Sasuke, when he fought Naruto in part 2, he was pretty healthy and active in the fight, until he fought Naruto, that's when he started acting sluggish. He had to retreat because he reached his limit in regenerating new bodies. I'm not saying Naruto would have clearly won that fight, but Orochimaru certainly wasn't either. His attack's barely slowed him down for short periods.

As for Sasuke vs Killer Bee, I'm not saying it was a fair fight. I think Killer Bee was way stronger then Sasuke and without Karin, Jugo, and Suigetsu, Bee would have won when he punched that hole into Sasuke, but that's not what happened. You're right that Sasuke had power of plot on his side, I complained about it quite a lot, but still doesn't change the fact that Sasuke managed to take Bee down with Amaterasu. Yes it was cheap, but it happened.

You say take away Sasuke's Uchiha upgrades and what is he? He's basically what Deidara described him as, a guy blessed with good genes. But the same could be said about everyone. Take away Orochimaru's Edo Tensei and what's left? What can he possibly do to Kyuubi Mode Naruto or Sasuke's Susanoo? Vomit snakes on them? I'm sorry but unless Orochimaru gets some kind of upgrade or powerup that gives him a incredible boost in power, I don't see him posing that big a threat. He's not Itachi level, he's not Nagato level, he's certainly not Obito or Madara, so why bring him back for a final fight? Orochimaru was a great part 1 villain and a played his part in part 2, but I don't see him as a bigger threat then the other villains of part 2. If he was, he would have been able to achieve every goal he set out to do.

One thing Oro has that the others don't is his wide array of Jutsu.

I'm not saying that puts him on par with the other bad guy but it's been shown that pure power doesn't win fights all the time.

That is true. I'm not saying Orochimaru is a lame villain, far from it. In fact he's one of my favorite villains of this series. He's not nearly as uber and broken as the likes of Madara and Obito to the point where it's like "seriously?" I'm trying to say is, I personally do not see him as a bigger threat then Madara and Obito. These two hax Uchiha are going to be a hard act to follow in terms of villains.

To charmed, your right, I forgot that Orochimaru was taking back what Kabuto took from him.

To Tak310, Orochimaru had full control of his arms in his fight against Four-Tailed Naruto. What fight are you talking about? He used his arms quite often. Orochimaru had to regenerate a new body every minute in their fight. Naruto at one point cut him in half. Orochimaru was not at the point of dying in a bed like he was with Sasuke, when he fought Naruto in part 2, he was pretty healthy and active in the fight, until he fought Naruto, that's when he started acting sluggish. He had to retreat because he reached his limit in regenerating new bodies. I'm not saying Naruto would have clearly won that fight, but Orochimaru certainly wasn't either. His attack's barely slowed him down for short periods.

As for Sasuke vs Killer Bee, I'm not saying it was a fair fight. I think Killer Bee was way stronger then Sasuke and without Karin, Jugo, and Suigetsu, Bee would have won when he punched that hole into Sasuke, but that's not what happened. You're right that Sasuke had power of plot on his side, I complained about it quite a lot, but still doesn't change the fact that Sasuke managed to take Bee down with Amaterasu. Yes it was cheap, but it happened.

You say take away Sasuke's Uchiha upgrades and what is he? He's basically what Deidara described him as, a guy blessed with good genes. But the same could be said about everyone. Take away Orochimaru's Edo Tensei and what's left? What can he possibly do to Kyuubi Mode Naruto or Sasuke's Susanoo? Vomit snakes on them? I'm sorry but unless Orochimaru gets some kind of upgrade or powerup that gives him a incredible boost in power, I don't see him posing that big a threat. He's not Itachi level, he's not Nagato level, he's certainly not Obito or Madara, so why bring him back for a final fight? Orochimaru was a great part 1 villain and a played his part in part 2, but I don't see him as a bigger threat then the other villains of part 2. If he was, he would have been able to achieve every goal he set out to do.
    After his fight with the 3rd he was never at full strength so lets leave that fight a draw
    Without plot sasuke would've died against so many opponents and even with plot he still didn't beat bee, bee just left. It's like saying sasuke actually beat/killed itachi when he didnt
    Jiraiya didn't have no power ups until his last fight(and was still powerful)and all the Sannin are around the same strength and oro was still able to compete with him

After his fight with the 3rd he was never at full strength so lets leave that fight a draw
    Without plot sasuke would've died against so many opponents and even with plot he still didn't beat bee, bee just left. It's like saying sasuke actually beat/killed itachi when he didnt
    Jiraiya didn't have no power ups until his last fight(and was still powerful)and all the Sannin are around the same strength and oro was still able to compete with him
    So you think Orochimaru with his good arms stands a chance against Kyuubi Naruto and current Sasuke and all his hax abilities? You think Orochimaru can surpass Madara and Obito as a threat when this is over? Again what can Orochimaru do without a upgrade to his powers? Edo Tensei has been useless this entire war and that was his best know trick.

ems sasuke didnt stand a chance against sage kabuto and since orochimaru absorbed his powers and with his own battle experience and knowledge of alot of jutsus he can take on sasuke and since kishi stated that naruto and sasuke are equal in power yes.he can edo tensei the hokages except hasirama since he can break out also with akatsuki and he will beat them
    about surpassing madara and obito,no unless he keeps on injecting himself with hdna

ems sasuke didnt stand a chance against sage kabuto and since orochimaru absorbed his powers and with his own battle experience and knowledge of alot of jutsus he can take on sasuke and since kishi stated that naruto and sasuke are equal in power yes.he can edo tensei the hokages except hasirama since he can break out also with akatsuki and he will beat them
    about surpassing madara and obito,no unless he keeps on injecting himself with hdna
    Again, Edo Tensei's have been defeated left and right being sealed or talk no jutsu'd. The Akatsuki were all useless in the war minus Itachi and Nagato. Sage Kabuto was powerful without question but not on the same broken level of Madara and Obito. Naruto and Sasuke are fighting Obito who is powered by the Sage of Six Paths. So unless Orochimaru can get his hands on a power like that, I don't see him becoming a universal threat that Obito has become.

Again, Edo Tensei's have been defeated left and right being sealed or talk no jutsu'd. The Akatsuki were all useless in the war minus Itachi and Nagato. Sage Kabuto was powerful without question but not on the same broken level of Madara and Obito. Naruto and Sasuke are fighting Obito who is powered by the Sage of Six Paths. So unless Orochimaru can get his hands on a power like that, I don't see him becoming a universal threat that Obito has become.
    U really think oro is going to leave them with their emotions like Kabuto did,and how many times have they been saved by the hokages they're just outclassed in every way when it comes to fighting obito, the edo hokages are the ones doing much of the fighting against obito.
    So the fight will be
    Sage bijuu mode naruto or ems sasuke vs dragon/snake sage orochimaru with 3 hokages under his control and akatsuki(except kisame and konan) either way oro is taking this unless u think naruto or sasuke can take on 12 kage level opponents at the same time

Sasuke's performance against Kabuto can't really be counted, as he was specifically holding back because they needed Kabuto alive. It's pretty doubtful that Kabuto would have been able to survive being lit on fire with Amaterasu. And while Sasuke likely couldn't have beaten Orochimaru had he gone all out before, current Sasuke probably can, considering Orochimaru's own words.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

U really think oro is going to leave them with their emotions like Kabuto did
    So basically what you're trying to say is they're going to have to fight Orochimaru after this is done with, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    So basically what you're trying to say is they're going to have to fight Orochimaru after this is done with, correct?
    After the war is over yes I think theyre(mainly naruto) are going to fight either orochimaru or sasuke that's what the whole story was leading up to either sasuke or orochimaru

@tsuki he could've just shed his skin to escape it and he wouldn't be able to land it if Kabuto does that one attack that's messes up their hearing and visibility
    Last edited by tak310; 20th October 2013 at 2:32 AM.

Switching bodies is costly, and depending on where the flames were (such as on his face) it wouldn't really be an option. Even if he did switch, it wouldn't prevent Sasuke from doing it again. And his White Rage technique made it hard to concentrate, but as we saw, that didn't mean Sasuke wouldn't have been able to protect himself (as despite being affected by it, Itachi was still able to activate Susanoo when he needed to).

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Switching bodies is costly, and depending on where the flames were (such as on his face) it wouldn't really be an option. Even if he did switch, it wouldn't prevent Sasuke from doing it again. And his White Rage technique made it hard to concentrate, but as we saw, that didn't mean Sasuke wouldn't have been able to protect himself (as despite being affected by it, Itachi was still able to activate Susanoo when he needed to).
    but the thing is sasuke couldnt protect himself if he was alone against kabuto he wouldve died after that attack he had to rely on itachi to protect him from kabuto,even sasuke said that he wouldnt be able to maintain susanoo because of that attack

U really think oro is going to leave them with their emotions like Kabuto did,and how many times have they been saved by the hokages they're just outclassed in every way when it comes to fighting obito, the edo hokages are the ones doing much of the fighting against obito.
    So the fight will be
    Sage bijuu mode naruto or ems sasuke vs dragon/snake sage orochimaru with 3 hokages under his control and akatsuki(except kisame and konan) either way oro is taking this unless u think naruto or sasuke can take on 12 kage level opponents at the same time
    Orochimaru doesn't have snake mode and if he does now after taking it from Kabuto then that counts as a upgrade. I'm talking about part 1 and early half part 2 Orochimaru. That Orochimaru does not stand a chance against Naruto or Sasuke, let alone if they are working together. Orochimaru's only strategy against them is Edo Tensei and even if they can't be talk no justu'd they can be sealed. It's why Edo Tensei isn't the groundbreaking jutsu it was in part 1. The akatsuki minus Itachi and Nagato are outclassed by the current Naruto and Sasuke. Did you see how the Allied Shinobi forces defeated them? Why waste energy bringing them back? The dead Hokages are the only one's who stand a chance and even then they'll just use that as a excuse to have Naruto and Sasuke defeat them and prove they are the future of the Shinobi world and the new Hashirama and Madara which is all this is leading up to. Orochimaru really doesn't have anything to top what Obito and Madara are doing right now, hence why I don't think he's final villain material, and there's nothing wrong with that. If they do find a way to powerup Orochimaru and make him somehow surpass the threat level of Obito and Madara then I'll take it all back and admit I was wrong.

but the thing is sasuke couldnt protect himself if he was alone against kabuto he wouldve died after that attack he had to rely on itachi to protect him from kabuto,even sasuke said that he wouldnt be able to maintain susanoo because of that attack
    Had Sasuke been alone against Kabuto, he wouldn't have been holding back. There is absoultely no way that Kabuto could have stood up against an Amaterasu blade, a blade that instantly engulfed White Zetsu. And he couldn't maintain Susanoo because he already had Susanoo active before the attack began. We saw via Itachi that the White Rage technique wouldn't have prevented him from activating Susanoo at the last moment.

Orochimaru doesn't have snake mode and if he does now after taking it from Kabuto then that counts as a upgrade. I'm talking about part 1 and early half part 2 Orochimaru. That Orochimaru does not stand a chance against Naruto or Sasuke, let alone if they are working together. Orochimaru's only strategy against them is Edo Tensei and even if they can't be talk no justu'd they can be sealed. It's why Edo Tensei isn't the groundbreaking jutsu it was in part 1. The akatsuki minus Itachi and Nagato are outclassed by the current Naruto and Sasuke. Did you see how the Allied Shinobi forces defeated them? Why waste energy bringing them back? The dead Hokages are the only one's who stand a chance and even then they'll just use that as a excuse to have Naruto and Sasuke defeat them and prove they are the future of the Shinobi world and the new Hashirama and Madara which is all this is leading up to. Orochimaru really doesn't have anything to top what Obito and Madara are doing right now, hence why I don't think he's final villain material, and there's nothing wrong with that. If they do find a way to powerup Orochimaru and make him somehow surpass the threat level of Obito and Madara then I'll take it all back and admit I was wrong.
    Than that's not a fair fight since orochimaru was sick and couldn't use any jutsu without kabuto's help your making him weaker than he actually is sasuke barely stood a chance against deidara sasuke completely lost against itachi Naruto lost against Nagato when he wasn't even trying to kill him,lost to itachi,and that's just 3members add the hokages plus the rest of akatsuki sasuke gets beats by itachi and minato. while naruto loses to kisame and nagato

@tsuki than y did itachi have to to save him when sasuke could've just used susanoo to protect himself,it would've been over for sasuke because sasuke was looking at the floor and covering his ears while itachi was the one looking for Kabuto

Hey all, a new face here, recently came back to forums due to X/Y release, been into animanga for very long time.

Anyway, what's this Talk No Jutsu thing that you guys keep throwing around? If I had to assume, it would be Naruto's ability to sway others to his side, huh.

I highly doubt that Orochimaru would use hokages to stir up some trouble, especially when he knows Hasrihama can easily stop him, I mean like who would want to make an enemy of the 'God of Shinobi'. I am secretly hoping for him to have a change of heart and join Sasuke's side to help him get the title of next Hokage.

Pokemon Y FC: 4141-3041-1827

Quote Originally Posted by Primera Stark View Post
    Anyway, what's this Talk No Jutsu thing that you guys keep throwing around? If I had to assume, it would be Naruto's ability to sway others to his side, huh.
    Yeah. Apparently Naruto can make others change their minds by talking to them. I'm not sure if it's the author's way of promoting pacifist ideas, but it's really annoying when most of the big problems in this manga end with Naruto simply talking down to his enemies and making them change their perspective on life so easily.

I don't know guys, I just feel as if there is no need to fight Orochimaru and if he does try to fight against them, he couldn't because Hashirama isn't under his control. I do feel as if he will still try to get Sasuke's or someone else's body, but just not now. :/

Page 921 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 8218719119179189199209219229239249259319711021 ... LastLast