Page 924 of 1049 FirstFirst ... 8248749149209219229239249259269279289349741024 ... LastLast
Results 23,076 to 23,100 of 26206

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Gaara with a Bijuu feels like a lifetime ago, it's been so long. Did Naruto bond with Shukaku? It feels like the odd Bijuu out since it seemed like the only one that felt evil back in part 1. I don't want Obito to die a hero, to be honest. I wouldn't mind if he realized his mistakes and have one final moment with Kakashi before dying, but I just hope he doesn't pull a Nagato on us.
    Nah, I don't think he bonded with Shukaku, which sucks by the way because I liked the guy. And yeah I honestly hope it won't be a repeat. Just die as an epic villain or something, just not a hero. Like trying to kill Madara or something to stop the operation.

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    The only reason I would see that happening is because what Nagato did was more egregious. While Obito did orchestrate his parents death, it happened as soon as Naruto was born. He didn't get to know them, he didn't get to grow up with them, and until Part II, he didn't even know who they were. But with Jiraiya, he actually got to know him and develop a relationship with him which obviously hurt more once he lost him.

It's pretty much what Sasuke said when they fought at the Final Valley. He didn't even know his parents, so how would he know how it feels to lose them, unlike Sasuke who always had them and they were taken away. While Jiraiya isn't actually part of his family, he still meant a great deal to Naruto, and I imagine he finally felt what Sasuke was talking about.

So if he could forgive the person responsible for that, its not stretch that he could forgive someone responsible for killing people he never even knew.
    obito has caused more emotional pain to naruto because of obito and minato(in a way) naruto didnt have no friends growing up there is more but it relates to sasuke and kakashi
    even though they werent related by blood he was part of his family jiraiya was his god father

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    The only reason I would see that happening is because what Nagato did was more egregious. While Obito did orchestrate his parents death, it happened as soon as Naruto was born. He didn't get to know them, he didn't get to grow up with them, and until Part II, he didn't even know who they were. But with Jiraiya, he actually got to know him and develop a relationship with him which obviously hurt more once he lost him.

It's pretty much what Sasuke said when they fought at the Final Valley. He didn't even know his parents, so how would he know how it feels to lose them, unlike Sasuke who always had them and they were taken away. While Jiraiya isn't actually part of his family, he still meant a great deal to Naruto, and I imagine he finally felt what Sasuke was talking about.

So if he could forgive the person responsible for that, its not stretch that he could forgive someone responsible for killing people he never even knew.
    Your argument only makes sense if Naruto didn't know what his parents did for him and why they died. Naruto lived his early childhood without parents, without even knowing who his parents were, while also being shunned. This is true. Now if his parents died off in ambiguity, then you'd have a point. He'd just be an orphan (which still is a tough spot to be in, honestly). But he came to know his parents, and his parents died for him, even though he was only a few moments old as well. So the 'people he never even knew' both gave their lives in order to save him, a boy they didn't even know either. That mattered to Naruto.

I'm pretty sure you're just overlooking that part. It's not as if the event of Kushina and Minato dieing is a random event Naruto doesn't care about, it's their sacrifice that he's learned about and has great admiration for.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

i dont know how to feel about jiraiya kishimoto didnt bring him back and the war is close to be being over
    good
    we get to see jiraiya come back and interact with naruto/minato/orchimaru/tsunade/3rd hokage
    bad
    it would ruin his death imo he died a hero but might come back a villain and his 2nd death wont be as meaningful

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Thank God Jiraiya wasn't revived. It would've been really awkward and it would have ruined his legacy. I suppose the same could be said about some of the other Edo Tensei ninja, but Jiraiya in particular sacrificed a lot. I wonder what Orochimaru will use the last White Zetsu clone for though.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I wonder what Orochimaru will use the last White Zetsu clone for though.
    he used four of them for the hokages the 5th one was for himself the last one was killed by jugo i think

Thank God Jiraiya wasn't revived. It would've been really awkward and it would have ruined his legacy. I suppose the same could be said about some of the other Edo Tensei ninja, but Jiraiya in particular sacrificed a lot. I wonder what Orochimaru will use the last White Zetsu clone for though.
    Imo a lot of characters were revived in this war that didn't need. Like every character that was dead. I would have enjoyed this war so much more if we had Obito/Tobi/whoever went around with Kabuto recruiting the worlds most evil and deadly ninjas that were left in the world instead of being lazy and just Edo Tensei nearly every villain we've ever seen back to life. There would be no Edo Tensei's and Naruto and friends would handle this war without having the dead Hokages literally holding their hands. That means no dead Hokages, no Akatsuki, no Orochimaru, no random other villains who appeared and did nothing like Kimmimaro and Chiyo. Very few of the Edo Tensei's got to even shine besides Madara. The ones that were impressive like the Gold and Silver brothers, could have been actual living ninjas of this era. They were cool up until they started ripping off Naruto's chakra. Zabuza and Haku were nice if only for nostalgia sakes. Asuma's fight with his students felt like the only meaningful Edo Tensei fight not involving Madara. It had good moments, but this war has been long, boring, exhausting, disappointing, and a overall mess. If I wasn't so interested in the Naruto series I'd have quit.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I'm still wondering will Rin be revived. I mean it seems like a lost cause now since the war is coming to its close, but still. The thought remains.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    I'm still wondering will Rin be revived. I mean it seems like a lost cause now since the war is coming to its close, but still. The thought remains.
    There's no reason for it to happen if Obito will die. And even if he didn't, it would come off as cheap. Rin being the whole catalyst for this war is already a bitter pill to swallow imo; why pour salt in our wounds by having said catalyst come back to life? I would personally be upset with that.

I don't think it's possible for Jiraiya to be revived, i thought it was said his body was lost deep in the water, with so much pressure it couldn't be retrieved. I should probably go and find this source, but I was sure it was mentioned.

I agree though, it's kind of cheesy, and over the top that Rin is the catalyst, and that no matter how much I like this whole arc, it would give me a sour taste if Obito somehow redeems himself or at least tries to. I don't think it fits here as it did with Nagato, plus it'd be nice having one legit evil villain. Also, I wonder if this is the last arc? has it been said? cause I also remember Kishimoto confirming there will be a Naruto vs Sasuke event again.

i thought that wouldve been madara's trump card bring back rin it seemed like he knew something more about rin's death but didnt want to tell obito since he was trying to make him evil, he probably gave info about rin to the cloud or rock villages who ever was trying to capture her

and about jiraiya remember his arm wasnt torn off in the river/ocean so it can be in the tower iirc and i also wouldnt put it past orochimaru to have a blood sample of jiraiya and tsunade since they were his team mates

That's an interesting thought, Orochimaru keeping samples on his team mates because that's certainly not beyond him. It would be one of my favorite moments if Orochimaru used his Edo Tensei to help "even the odds" and Jiraiya came back to reunite the original sannin. I like that idea if Obito swings the momentum back to his side, otherwise it would be pretty meaningless to bring Jiraiya back when Naruto/Sasuke and company are handling everything completely fine, one can hope!

Knew I was too optimistic last chapter. Still, this looks like Obito won't last much longer, so I'll bare it. Hopefully Madara pulls whatever trick he has up his sleeve's soon, before we get another debate between Naruto and Obito. Average chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Revived for what? Obito looks like he'll be defeated by Naruto very soon. There is no point to bringing back Rin, and I hope they don't. No more Edo Tensei, please! It is without a doubt my least favorite jutsu in Naruto. If Rin was revived and saw what became of Obito and the rest of the ninja world, I'm sure she'd try to kill herself again.

I suppose it's possible for Orochimaru to have Jiraiya's DNA, but that doesn't mean I want Kishi to bring Jiraiya back especially since the war is effectively over. All that's left is Madara and I doubt Jiraiya would be much help against him. I always found Jiraiya to be overrated anyway; his accomplishments weren't that impressive.

i seriously doubt madara and obito are going to be the final villains kishimoto pretty much was promoting a final showdown between sasuke and naruto and both of them dieing at the end i dont want him to make it a fight about who becomes hokage and than no one dies

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    i seriously doubt madara and obito are going to be the final villains kishimoto pretty much was promoting a final showdown between sasuke and naruto and both of them dieing at the end i dont want him to make it a fight about who becomes hokage and than no one dies
    I doubt Sasuke is the final villain; just because he'll fight Naruto doesn't mean that he's a threat to the world. They have to fight in order to settle who will be the next Hokage and given how this manga has become, I don't expect any deaths.

I doubt Sasuke is the final villain; just because he'll fight Naruto doesn't mean that he's a threat to the world. They have to fight in order to settle who will be the next Hokage and given how this manga has become, I don't expect any deaths.
    no one would be surprised if he turns evil again i know hes not a threat to the world but he's a threat to the village and only a couple of people can take on sasuke in the village(i didnt say beat) and kishi stated next time they fought they were both going to die
    knowing the coward kishimoto has become he will probably avoid this

no one would be surprised if he turns evil again i know hes not a threat to the world but he's a threat to the village and only a couple of people can take on sasuke in the village(i didnt say beat) and kishi stated next time they fought they were both going to die
    knowing the coward kishimoto has become he will probably avoid this
    Except Sasuke seems to care about the village, or at least the direction it should take. He's not going to try and betray them imo; he seems convinced that he can lead the villagers and I think he'll only be a threat to Naruto since he wants to become Hokage too. Sasuke doesn't scream final villain to me.

Except Sasuke seems to care about the village, or at least the direction it should take. He's not going to try and betray them imo; he seems convinced that he can lead the villagers and I think he'll only be a threat to Naruto since he wants to become Hokage too. Sasuke doesn't scream final villain to me.
    Agreed and that would be too obvious if you ask me. The only thing I see happening between Naruto and Sasuke is that final fight they're supposed to have at the end, and even that seems hazy at the moment.

Clearly this Ninja War is coming to an end very soon. Which begs the question, do you think there will be another arc? I am not sure. It seems likely as there is still the possibility of Orochimaru turning against the leaf after the war and Naruto vs Sasuke still needs to be covered.
    Currently playing: Pokemon X
    Badges: 8
    Seen:329
    Caught:123

Add me for trades! (Dont have much so far but help a brother out!)
    Looking for: Jolly Sneasel lvl 1
    Friend Code: 2466-2679-5729

honestly this is the way i see it being set up right now since its going to mirror the hashirama and madara story
    sasuke and naruto beat madara/obito the army and each kage praise naruto as the hero of the world(due to being the main character) and tsunade wants to make naruto hokage sasuke believes the village is still against the uchiha than he sees madara had a point and tries to avenge his clan by becoming hokage through force. sasuke kills a lot fodder shinobi injures the konoha 11 naruto tries to talk to sasuke he ignores him the fight begins. naruto and sasuke both die ending the cycle of hatred. 8 years later we see hinata with naruto jr and sakura with sasuke jr as friends

honestly this is the way i see it being set up right now since its going to mirror the hashirama and madara story
    sasuke and naruto beat madara/obito the army and each kage praise naruto as the hero of the world(due to being the main character) and tsunade wants to make naruto hokage sasuke believes the village is still against the uchiha than he sees madara had a point and tries to avenge his clan by becoming hokage through force. sasuke kills a lot fodder shinobi injures the konoha 11 naruto tries to talk to sasuke he ignores him the fight begins. naruto and sasuke both die ending the cycle of hatred. 8 years later we see hinata with naruto jr and sakura with sasuke jr as friends
    When would Naruto jr and Sasuke jr happen? And does it have to be with Hinata and Sakura? Not trashing the idea, but I really hope Naruto was talking crap when he told Sasuke when they fight, they'll die together. That would be the lamest. I'm with Sasuke when he said "Either kill me or I'll kill you" I don't want to see them have this cheesy death together junk. Let them fight and let there be a winner and loser. At this point I'd be fine if Naruto gave Sasuke the Hokage title. Naruto's dream was sidelined years ago anyway. Sasuke doesn't have Naruto's charisma, or trust of the village. He can only get shallow woman and Orochimaru on his side so it would make for a interesting storyline. I just wonder if Madara can sway Sasuke to turn on the alliance?

I agree that Sasuke lacks the charisma to lead the village. He's definitely a powerful ninja, but the villagers wouldn't follow him because they don't trust him after all the stuff he did like abandon the village and side with Akatsuki. Naruto is an idiot sometimes but at least the people of Konoha trust him because he's always on their side.

Naruto will become Hokage, his skills are already at that level, they have been for a while now. The only thing separating Naruto and Sasuke is the trust of the villagers as stated above, as they are both arguably the two most powerful of their generation. Also Naruto's dream of becoming Hokage has hardly been sidelined, if you're referring to the fact that he isn't as wildly annoying with stating that as his dream as he was before he matured through his many experiences then that makes little to no sense. Also, why would Naruto kill Sasuke? If they fought (which they likely will as stated by Kishimoto) Naruto has been said to have surpassed Sasuke, even after Sasuke attained full Susan'o. That being said, it would likely end up with both of them dying, or neither of them dying, Naruto wouldn't ever kill Sasuke, and Sasuke probably couldn't kill Naruto at this stage, and at this point I don't even think he wants to. Either way, it will be interesting to see how that fight is set up because at this stage I really don't see it being hostile (which sort of defeats the whole purpose), I mean I would say it won't happen but if the author says it will happen, well i'm inclined to believe him.

Page 924 of 1049 FirstFirst ... 8248749149209219229239249259269279289349741024 ... LastLast