Page 925 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 8258759159219229239249259269279289299359751025 ... LastLast
Results 23,101 to 23,125 of 27135

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

If Naruto doesn't become the Hokage, that's going to be a slap in the face. There's been so much build up for that since episode 1 and if it goes all to waste, then I don't know what to say, but just deal.

Talk no Jutsu is in full effect today.

He'll probably accept. Then everyone will forgive him despite the crap he's done.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Talk no Jutsu is in full effect today.

He'll probably accept. Then everyone will forgive him despite the crap he's done.
    i hope not. Suicide/Seppuku would be prefable to that. What I hope is that he attack Naruto and Kakashi apears and ends him, which would probably lead to some dying words and a flashback (well this is Naruto)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Fuji View Post
    Naruto will become Hokage, his skills are already at that level, they have been for a while now. The only thing separating Naruto and Sasuke is the trust of the villagers as stated above, as they are both arguably the two most powerful of their generation. Also Naruto's dream of becoming Hokage has hardly been sidelined, if you're referring to the fact that he isn't as wildly annoying with stating that as his dream as he was before he matured through his many experiences then that makes little to no sense. Also, why would Naruto kill Sasuke? If they fought (which they likely will as stated by Kishimoto) Naruto has been said to have surpassed Sasuke, even after Sasuke attained full Susan'o. That being said, it would likely end up with both of them dying, or neither of them dying, Naruto wouldn't ever kill Sasuke, and Sasuke probably couldn't kill Naruto at this stage, and at this point I don't even think he wants to. Either way, it will be interesting to see how that fight is set up because at this stage I really don't see it being hostile (which sort of defeats the whole purpose), I mean I would say it won't happen but if the author says it will happen, well i'm inclined to believe him.
    kishimoto has stated that naruto and sasuke are equals and since its not in personality/behavior it obviously means power kishimoto>everyone's opinion

@platinum fan the whole naruto/sasuke jr thing i meant it as a joke but i think it can happen during a time skip after the war and before tsunade picks the next hokage

chapter 653 used the most powerful jutsu in the world again talk no jutsu

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

This latest issue focuses on Naruto and Obito during their talk no jutsu session. Overall that was boring but I admit I did enjoy the Obito and Rin flashbacks if nothing else. I liked Rin getting all angry and while she's bandaging Obito up her grip tightens without a single word on that part. It might be different translations but the one I read Rin said the word bad***, and just by saying that makes her a automatic bad***. One thing that did leave me questioned. When Naruto spoke earlier with Obito who was going by Madara then during the Gokage summit, he did not compare him to Nagato and said the two were not alike and that Obito/Madara did not want peace and Obito/Madara confirmed he was right. Now all of a sudden Obito's preaching the world peace card that Nagato/Pain use to do. So does that mean both Naruto and Obito were wrong and Obito wanted peace after all? That part confused me a little. Overall a average talk no jutsu chapter that tells me Obito is nearly finished. Now we gotta talk no jutsu Madara next.

Also remember this and it will be my saying on every Naruto post from now on, or at least I get bored of it. RIN IS ALWAYS WATCHING YOU!
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I liked this chapter, particularly Naruto's dialogue/counter argumentation. This is a-lot better than when he changed Nagato by reading him a book :S

But how exactly does Naruto expect one such as Obito "compensate for what he's done"? lol

RADIANT BLAZE ~

I knew it. Obito's being subjected to the cruelest jutsu imaginable: Talk no Jutsu. I feel bad for him; his memories of Rin were sad since she never survived to watch over him like she promised. But at least they interacted often in the past which makes Obito's obsession with her a bit more realistic. Too bad that the chapter was just full of talking.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Now all of a sudden Obito's preaching the world peace card that Nagato/Pain use to do. So does that mean both Naruto and Obito were wrong and Obito wanted peace after all? That part confused me a little. Overall a average talk no jutsu chapter that tells me Obito is nearly finished. Now we gotta talk no jutsu Madara next.

Also remember this and it will be my saying on every Naruto post from now on, or at least I get bored of it. RIN IS ALWAYS WATCHING YOU!
    to be fair obito wanted peace and acted like naruto before madara made him evil i think thats the obito we are seeing right now the nice one, i see talk no jutsu lasting finishing around half way in next weeks chapter than we madara stabbing obito

remember RIN is watching you

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Kishimoto stated before that they were equals, whereas many in story characters such as zetsu, and Itachi have stated Naruto has surpassed Sasuke. Yes the difference is not by much, but Sasuke has even made comments heavily implying he feels somewhat threatened and surprised at Naruto's vast progression. Regardless it's a wait and see matter, no one other than the author truly knows how/when/if they will fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Fuji View Post
    Kishimoto stated before that they were equals, whereas many in story characters such as zetsu, and Itachi have stated Naruto has surpassed Sasuke. Yes the difference is not by much, but Sasuke has even made comments heavily implying he feels somewhat threatened and surprised at Naruto's vast progression. Regardless it's a wait and see matter, no one other than the author truly knows how/when/if they will fight.
    zetsu said probably naruto is stronger
    itachi i dont remember him saying that so im not sure

Zetsu's comment about Naruto being stronger than Sasuke is irrelevant now anyway since both Naruto and Sasuke have gotten powers up since the comment was made. I really think Naruto is stronger at this point; even Sasuke seemed to sense it. Sasuke will have to use all his cunning just to stand on par with Naruto when they fight (or maybe he'll just spam his Sharingan as usual).

I'd say they are about evenly matched. At first I thought Sasuke was actually stronger because of Susanoo, but now that Naruto has Kyuubi on his side as a willing partner they can probably counter it now, so I'd say it's mostly a even fight. I'm still looking forward to Sasuke and Naruto's fight. I still think it needs to happen and be the final battle of the series assuming a part 3 doesn't happen.

RIN IS ALWAYS WATCHING YOU!

The JnJ is firing on all cylinders. Obito is looking all frown-y. Naruto's even using Obito's monologues against him.

I hate how Naruto is telling Obito to surrender and accept his punishment, yet Sasuke is apparently fine.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I hate how Naruto is telling Obito to surrender and accept his punishment, yet Sasuke is apparently fine.
    thats kishi logic were every villian can become a good guy before dying (i believe madara or sasuke will kill him most likely madara) since sasuke has only killed fodder shinobi
    Last edited by tak310; 30th October 2013 at 3:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I know, it's so ironic. I hope the others call him out on it later on; not everyone trusts Sasuke and I'm sure many of the villagers will want him to be punished for everything he's done. He'll never be able to redeem himself imo unless he sacrifices himself for the village which I doubt he'll do. Sasuke is such a loose end at this point. I just can't see how Kishi will wrap up his character.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I know, it's so ironic. I hope the others call him out on it later on; not everyone trusts Sasuke and I'm sure many of the villagers will want him to be punished for everything he's done. He'll never be able to redeem himself imo unless he sacrifices himself for the village which I doubt he'll do. Sasuke is such a loose end at this point. I just can't see how Kishi will wrap up his character.
    well tsunade was able to keep everyone from killing sasuke and if naruto becomes hokage he will probably convince everyone to as well

Naruto's speech to Obito was lame, but I have to say I love how mature Naruto appeared in this chapter. This is the Naruto I've been wanting. Shame it's being wasted on the likes of Obito. And honestly, even if Obito was an orphan, he was hardly alone when there was an entire clan to show him love. Alright chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    honestly this is the way i see it being set up right now since its going to mirror the hashirama and madara story
    sasuke and naruto beat madara/obito the army and each kage praise naruto as the hero of the world(due to being the main character) and tsunade wants to make naruto hokage sasuke believes the village is still against the uchiha than he sees madara had a point and tries to avenge his clan by becoming hokage through force. sasuke kills a lot fodder shinobi injures the konoha 11 naruto tries to talk to sasuke he ignores him the fight begins. naruto and sasuke both die ending the cycle of hatred. 8 years later we see hinata with naruto jr and sakura with sasuke jr as friends
    If Kishi continues with the theme he's been building about Naruto succeeding where others failed, then odds would be that Naruto would willing give up the title to Sasuke, "succeeding" where Hashirama failed. That is, if the entire ninja system isn't gonna be undone after this war and therefore eliminating the position.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    If Naruto doesn't become the Hokage, that's going to be a slap in the face. There's been so much build up for that since episode 1 and if it goes all to waste, then I don't know what to say, but just deal.
    That was true during Part One, but Part Two has been building up the idea that the ninja system is flawed and needs to be eliminated. Naruto was told this by both Jiraiya and Minato. So I don't think it would be out of the question that Naruto won't get the position, and as pointed out above, if the Hokage position is still kept after this war, then Naruto would likely give it up to Sasuke to finally undo and fix the original failure. Or possibly Naruto will become the Hokage. Honestly, with Kishi's writing, anything could happen.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

well tsunade was able to keep everyone from killing sasuke and if naruto becomes hokage he will probably convince everyone to as well
    She made sure nobody from the village would kill him, but that doesn't mean that the villagers liked Sasuke. It's the same thing now; even if Naruto becomes Hokage and pardons Sasuke, it won't stop some people from thinking ill of him. Sasuke can't change the past so he can't really redeem himself for all his crimes no matter how much talk no jutsu Naruto uses.

More or less... Naruto's talking is Tsukuyomi
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

She made sure nobody from the village would kill him, but that doesn't mean that the villagers liked Sasuke. It's the same thing now; even if Naruto becomes Hokage and pardons Sasuke, it won't stop some people from thinking ill of him. Sasuke can't change the past so he can't really redeem himself for all his crimes no matter how much talk no jutsu Naruto uses.
    Sasuke will get pardoned. No matter what kind of BS he pulled. The Gokage summit alone should have had Sasuke executed on sight for that, but I'm sure Naruto will give anyone who tries to kill Sasuke a speech on hatred, cycle, peace and they'll melt just like the army melted in emotions when Gaara gave that speech to put aside personal difference and fight together. Letting Sasuke roam free like Konoha did was a lousy Hokage leader move. Anyone who Sasuke killed is on their hands, and he did kill a few along the way. Fodder characters, but tell that to their families. Yet another reason Sasuke shouldn't be Hokage. Let alone the fact that his motives go by his emotions and they can be swayed by so many people. Orochimaru, Itachi, Obito, Hashirama and the Hokages. Yeah I really want a leader like that.

Now THAT is how a chapter is done. Tons of advancement, and a great meeting of the minds between the two main characters at the moment.

On a side-note I'd be happy if I never have to read "Talk-no-Jutsu" ever again. Firstly it wasn't funny the first time, much less the 1736th time. Secondly I think it's perfectly fine if a manga can end a fight in multiple ways than a cut and dry "win the fight". It's true Naruto has evolved into a primarily fighting manga, but it still has a story to advance and this is one way of doing it quickly, which Kishi seems intent on doing.
    ----------------------------------

But, I think they might over it once this war is over with. "Oh you helped saved us all from dying, we now like you". I mean, it'll take awhile, but I doubt they'd hate him until the show ends. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Sasuke will get pardoned. No matter what kind of BS he pulled. The Gokage summit alone should have had Sasuke executed on sight for that, but I'm sure Naruto will give anyone who tries to kill Sasuke a speech on hatred, cycle, peace and they'll melt just like the army melted in emotions when Gaara gave that speech to put aside personal difference and fight together. Letting Sasuke roam free like Konoha did was a lousy Hokage leader move. Anyone who Sasuke killed is on their hands, and he did kill a few along the way. Fodder characters, but tell that to their families. Yet another reason Sasuke shouldn't be Hokage. Let alone the fact that his motives go by his emotions and they can be swayed by so many people. Orochimaru, Itachi, Obito, Hashirama and the Hokages. Yeah I really want a leader like that.

well i think the villagers can go either way into forgiving him or not
    bad
    betrayed konoha
    attacked the 5 kages
    killed the 6 hokage

good
    "killed" orochimaru
    "killed" itachi
    "killed" deidara
    beat obito and later on madara
    has the previous hokages and naruto backing him up

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    Now THAT is how a chapter is done. Tons of advancement, and a great meeting of the minds between the two main characters at the moment.

On a side-note I'd be happy if I never have to read "Talk-no-Jutsu" ever again. Firstly it wasn't funny the first time, much less the 1736th time. Secondly I think it's perfectly fine if a manga can end a fight in multiple ways than a cut and dry "win the fight". It's true Naruto has evolved into a primarily fighting manga, but it still has a story to advance and this is one way of doing it quickly, which Kishi seems intent on doing.
    Definitely agree. I find it part of the story's charm tbh.

RADIANT BLAZE ~

good
    "killed" orochimaru
    "killed" itachi
    "killed" deidara
    beat obito and later on madara
    has the previous hokages and naruto backing him up
    Well Sasuke failed to actually "kill" Orochimaru; at best he overpowered him, but Orochimaru isn't really a threat anymore so I doubt that really counts as a good deed anyway. Itachi was on the village's side and he spied for them so his death wasn't exactly a good thing either. And Deidara wasn't an enemy of the village; he was just a criminal in general and Konoha didn't seem to care about him either way. The villagers will have to be convinced of Sasuke's redemption by Naruto, which would be such a cliche ending to this manga but whatever. I didn't expect anything groundbreaking in the first place.

Page 925 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 8258759159219229239249259269279289299359751025 ... LastLast